Lantern & WolfOfProphecys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosa smiles weakly. "Did you have another nightmare? How comes you didn't say?" She asks.

Oliver bobbed his head in a quiet nod, "Didn't w-want to wake you" He mumbled, "Y-You were so peaceful" He looked at her sadly, a tiny smile on his lips

Rosa smiles and then kisses him on the lips, running a hand through his hair, "No, don't worry about waking me up. I always get worried about you" she moves to lay beside him and cuddles him gently. "What was the nightmare about?" She asks.

Oliver gently kissed back, wrapping his arms around her shakily and pulling her close, "It doesn't matter" he mumbled softly, not wishing to talk about the nightmare, as he pressed a kiss to her forehead

Rosa looks to him sadly. "Please? You barely tell me anything...." She says.

"I...I don't want to talk about it" Oliver mumbled quietly, not meeting her sad gaze. He didn't like the idea that he had upset her, and closed his own eyes

Rosa shrugs lightly, like she wasn't bothered even though she clearly was. "Okay. Fine. Don't tell me, then" She says coldly and then stood up. She felt like he would never tell her things, even though she was always there for him. She began to clean the house to take her mind off of things.

Oliver flinched at her cold tone, and stood, scampering upstairs. Couldn't she understand? He didn't want to talk about his past, he didn't want to be reminded of it, he wanted to forget it, and start his new life with his lover. He got dressed upstairs, and then stood idly in the middle of the room, staring at the wall

Rosa had cleaned the house and then went into the kitchen to prep them something to eat. She couldn't understand why he wouldn't just talk to her about his problems, sure, he was trying to forget his old life, but he knew she understood these things. It didn't matter, when did anyone tell her anything? She sighs and then calls for him once she was done cooking.

Oliver jolted out of his thoughts when he heard her call, and called a soft response to her. He paused, hesitant, but then turned, quietly moving downstairs, eyeing her warily, unsure if she was angry or upset

Rosa sat by the dining table and began to eat, thinking to herself. He always seemed so distant in his thoughts, she always wandered what he was thinking. He'd never tell her though, that was the problem. Instead she flicked through a book on relationships, trying to at least find out what she was doing wrong.

Oliver settled down opposite her, glancing at her book and sighing softly. He didn't say a word, simply tucking into his food, though not seeming so happy

Rosa looks up at him after a few moment. "W-why do you have to do this to me? Why can't you just tell me whats wrong?" She asks, upset.

Oliver froze and swallowed harshly, looking up at her with wide, scared eyes, "Because I... I don't think you'd want to be near me if I told you" he mumbled, suddenly not hungry. He stood, washing his plate before disappearing upstairs, curling into a ball on the bed

Rosa put her leftoever food in the fridge and then wanders upstaies once it got late. She showered and got dressed, slowly getting into bed beside him. She curls up in the warm bed sheets and sighs as she felt tears pricking at her eyes.

Oliver felt her get into the bed, painfully aware that he was upset with him. He ruled up tighter on top of the sheets, cold but feeling he deserved it

Rosa moves over to lay down beside him and tucks them both in beneath the covers. She nuzzles his chest lightly. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't force you to tell me about your worries and such" She says, quietly.

Oliver whimpered softly, "I...I c-can't tell you..." He mumbled, shaking slightly, "You'd hate me.... I...I don't want you to hate me" He muttered sadly

Rosa shook her head and looks up at him. "Nothing could make me hate you. You can tell me if you want. Please?" She says, softly.

Oliver paused for a moment. Then he told her. He told her how he dreamt of what his parents would do to him, and how he didn't fight back, not even in his dreams. Then, he softly told her that, although they used to hurt him, he still misses them

Status
Not open for further replies.