Lantern & WolfOfProphecys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later during the day Rosa wanders downstairs, dressed in a nightgown. She was cuddling a pillow to her chest lightly, she had been in bed for several minutes after showering and she couldn't get to sleep, not with the emptiness beside her where Oliver should've been.

"A-Are you coming to bed?" She asks, quietly.

Oliver jolted as he heard her voice, and his eyes softened as he turned to look at her. Snatching up his bottle of pills, he bobbed his head to her, "Yeah"

Rosa blushes softly and then smiles, moving over to hug him gently, she nuzzles him and smiles up at him. "I-I'm sorry" She says.

"Not you. I should be saying sorry" Oliver mumbled softly, hugging her back

Rosa nods gently and smiles weakly to him. She took hold of his hand and lead him upstairs. She collapsed into bed and smiles, cuddling underneath the warm duvets. "We've been together for more then a year now. It's quite amazing" She says smiling gently to him.

Oliver curled beside her, having swallowed the required amount of his sleeping pills. He smiled slightly, and bobbed his head, "Its been the best year of my life" He said softly, sleepy

Rosa cuddles him gently then took hold of his hand and squeezed it. "You're going to be a good husband and father one day" She sags softly and cuddles him closely.

Oliver watched her, "And you a amazing wife and mother" He said softly. He was wary about having children, scared he'd turn out like his father

Rosa smiles. "I'd bet you'd be a better parent then yours were. No offence of course." She says to him, nuzzling him gently.

Oliver nodded, curling his arms around her, "I hope so" he said softly

Rosa smiles softly. "I don't think I would ever be a great wife or mother, ever. Not if I can't keep hold of my emotions, I guess I am.... A pretty bad girlfriend" She says. "It's probably my fault why you never tell me your problems" She sighs.

Oliver quickly, but sleepily, shook his head, "You're the best girlfriend anyone could ever have" he responded, hugging her close, "Don't know what I'd do without you"

Rosa nods weakly, unsure. She stood up. "I'm gonna sit down and read for a while, you get some sleep" She says in a weak voice. She kisses his forehead and grabs her book on relationship advice and wanders downstairs to the front room.

Oliver couldn't of fought her if he tried, and simply bobbed his head, "I love you" he slurred, closing his eyes and falling asleep quickly

Rosa nods gently and looks down as she stared at her relationship book at the middle of the stairs. "I-I love you too" She replied, she didn't know whether he meant it, even so. She still felt wounded from their arguments, no wonder he kept his problems to himself. She heads all of the way downstairs and sat on the sofa, reading by the side lamp. She ended up falling asleep, mid page.

Oliver woke alone. It panicked him for a moment, and he scuttled out of bed, and looked quickly about the house for his lover. Pausing when he found her, he smiled, and retrieved a blanket, pulling it over her to keep her warm

Rosa felt something fall over her shoulders and her eyes fluttered open as she felt a blanket go over her and noticed that Oliver had awoken. She was sat, curled up, with her book she was reading still in her lap. She rubs her eyes gently and runs a hand through her messy, brown hair lightly.

Oliver had padded into the kitchen, and was busy making breakfast, happy

Rosa was awakened properly when she smelt the scent of fresh cooking in the kitchen. She looks around to adjust her eyes and stretches her arms out. She stood up and wanders sleepily over to the window, she opens the curtains and peeks out. Summer was ending and winter was on it's way. She could already see a massive change in weather temperatures. She moves away and goes into the kitchen, smiling weakly at Oliver. "Morning" She says, her voice was rather husky and less cheerful, she was still wary of their argument and such.

Oliver nodded to her, "Morning" he said softly, quietly offering her a plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.