Lantern & WolfOfProphecys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosa looked at him slightly but shrugs. "I never said that, but okay. If you no longer want to be together, then so be it" She says.

Oliver, beliving that she wanted to leave him, nodded. silently. He stood quickly, and went outside, sitting alone as tears fell down his face

Rosa spent the rest of the evening alone until it got late and she grabbed a blanket and lay it out on the sofa. She goes towards Oliver. "You can sleep upstairs if you want, I'll be down here. I don't want to upset or bother you" She says.

Oliver didn't reply to her, still sat outside on the grass, shivering. He refused to come inside, clearly upset about the idea that she would leave him. If she did he wouldn't be able to cope

Rosa looks at him and sighs, going over and sitting beside him. She wraps an arm around his shoulders. 'Hey, don't be sad. It's all my fault. I'm sorry" She says gently.

Oliver whimpered, tears silently running down his face, as he shook. He had his arms wrapped around himself, and stared ahead at nothing

Rosa shrugs. "Okay then" She says and wanders back indoors, settling down on the sofa carefully.

Oliver curled into a ball when she left, sobbing openly. E closedbhis eyes, sniffling

The following morning Rosa woke up, tried and still curled up on the sofa. She sat up and groaned, then wanders over to the curtains and opens them, shielding her eyes from the light that sprung from them. Finally, a sunny day at last. She then remembered about Oliver and their small argument and went to find him, looking around the house until she saw him.

Oliver had eventually moved inside, but had curled up in a corner of the kitchen, hidden by the fridge. He hadn't slept, that was clear by the look on his face

Rosa sees him and then crawls beside him, she helps him to his feet and then helps him into the sofa, tucking him in gently, then curls up beside him.

Oliver let her do so, curling close to her instinctively, wrapping his arms around her gently and burying his head in her shoulder

Rosa kisses his cheek. "I'm sorry about everything. I love you so much, please don't do this to me" She says.

Oliver nodded and held her closer, "Don't leave" he mumbled, whimpering softly

Rosa shook her head. "Of course not" She says and cuddles him. She got up and began to make breakfast for them both and when she was done eating, she went outdoors. For once it wasn't raining, and all of the flowers were beginning to grow with so much rainfall. She loved that they lived close to the forest, so they could walk by whenever they wanted.

Oliver hardly ate, and followed her outside happily, glad that she wasnt leaving him

Rosa took hold of his hand and losses his cheek gently.

Oliver gave her a gentle, shy smile, and kissed her on the cheek

Rosa blushes and then wanders back indoors once she got tired. She sat down on the sofa and then curls up switching on the tv as she thought of something fun they could do that day, despite going grocery shopping.

(Do you have any ideas for our roleplay?)

Oliver followed her inside after a few minutes, humming happiy to himself

(not right now..)

Status
Not open for further replies.