Lantern & tip_and_slide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calum sighed sadly as soon as Katia ran inside. He just sat on a bench and stared at the ground. He wanted to comfort Katia. She was important to him, he felt as if he needed to cheer her when she was down-it's what he needed to do in order to be a good friend..or at least show it.

Katia returned to school the following morning, she took a seat in her math class, alone. She had placed her bag on the chair beside her. She looked tired and her eyes were slightly reddened from crying. She had a few small cut on her arms, which was why she hid them underneath her desk.

Calum walks in the next day and sees Katia. He grimaces at her appearance and walks over towards her. "Katia...wha..what happened to you..? Are you hurt? Didn't get enough sleep? You look awful.."

Katia was looking down as she rubs at her eyes lightly and then shook her head, as of a motion to say she was fine. She didn't want people to worth about her. She just wanted to be left alone. She noticed Alex wander in and she instantly stood up and collected her things, leaving before the lesson had even started.

Calum sighs, he follows and gives Alex a well deserved push as he leaves. Not too hard, just a nudge with his shoulder. He walks to her forlornly and sighed. "Katia, I just want to help you out. Please let me help..."

Katia turns away from him and faces a wall, and covers her face lightly as she began to cry, making softly whimpers to herself. She didn't want anyone to see her cry, especially not Calum.

Calum looks at Katia's arms and frowns. "K-Katia...why? Why are you hurting yourself..? You..you don't have to cry..please don't. This..this is painful for me too. Please don't carry this any further." He grimaces.

Katia wipes her eyes lightly with her hands and glares at him carefully. 'I don't need your help. Just leave me alone. I don't want to talk about it' She wrote and then began to walk away from him.

Calum nodded and let her walk off. He just stood there, staring at where she stood. He backed up against the wall and leaned over, forlornly. Katia wasn't letting him help at all. She probably hated him for ruining that football game for her.

Katia went through the rest of her lessons until lunch, alone. She picked out some food and say by herself, where no one cild bother her.

Before going to lunch, Calum left a note in Katia's locker. He didn't know if she would even read it, but it was worry a shot.

Dear Katia,
I am really really sorry about yesterday. It was stupid of me to butt into your plans and annoy you while you went home. But, I want to let you know that I really care about you. A lot. No matter what happens, I want to be at your side, I want to help you get through things like any friend would. So please, out of the kindness of your heart, foregive me. Thank you..

-Calum

He stuffed it in Katia's locker and went on to lunch. By now everyone was generally trying to avoid him since he started hanging out with Katia, so he ended up alone.

Katia returned to her locker after lunch to put a few books in it, and then saw a note. She read it and smiles weakly, maybe she was being too hard on him. Alex was just being a jerk, all along. If only she had seen that sooner. Later during the day when they had English, she say beside him and slipped a note into his hand.

Dear Calum,
I am really sorry too. Alex was just being a jerk because he was jealous of us being friends and wanted to wreck everything between us. Though he can't, no matter how hard he would try. You are my best friend, and you're the closest friend I have truly ever had in life and I'm really sorry for everything. I love you an awful lot, and I've liked you for a while now, not just as a friend but I've never had the courage to actually tell you, you mean everything to me.

-Love Katia

Calum walks off to his locker and reads the note that Katia wrote for him. When he reads the last part, his heart literally stops. He began blushing a deep red and folded the note back. He walked along to his next class, a dreamy look in his eyes. Something deep inside of him really wanted that to happen, and it grew bigger and bigger each moment be spent with her. But still, he was left in shock too. All he could think about for the whole rest of the day was that note.

Katia waited for Calum after school, she wanted to know what his reaction was after reading the note. She waited and waited until she saw him and blushes, she began to walk over to him.

Once he sees Katia, Calum immediatley begins walking towards her. He holds up the note she wrote sheepishly and looks at the ground for a bit, trying to hide his blush. He looks up at her. "You..you wrote this..?"

Katia nods lightly and then gently wraps her arms around him, nuzzling her head against his chest. She was blushing, though have him a smile.

Calum puts his arms around Katia slowly and smiles. "I..I feel the same way..really." Calum found comfort in her arms. The comfort he's never really felt before until now.

Katia slowly leans up and then kisses him softly, on the lips. This was her first kiss. It felt magical, like it was just meant to be. Her lips against his were just breath taking and wonderful. She soon pulls away and then blushes, smiling at him.

Calum is blushing deeply, he was surprised at first by the kiss but returned it. He didn't exactly know what to do when she pulled away, so he smiled dreamily. "Th-thank you.." Was all he could manage to say.

Katia blushes gently and nods, giggling at him.
"No need to thank me. You deserve to have someone to love you in life" She wrote and smiles weakly at him. When Katia returned home she instantly began to prep for her exams. This was her last year at school and she wanted to make the most of her grades. When Katia graduated in a month or so, her parents had already sorted out a house for her to live in. It was really beautiful and she couldn't wait to lead a life of her own. Sure, school had been a tornado of drama, friendship and stress but it was worth it in the end. She was nervous about entering adult life, as she knew it was a lot of responsibility, but life throws a lot of things at you, and you just have to deal with it.

The following week of school was the first week of exams, you could feel the worry of students from a mile off. Though Katia was far from worried, she had spent plenty of time revising and studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.