Lantern & tip_and_slide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calum started blushing immediately at that, he smiled at her warmly. "I'm Calum." He gave her hand a slight squeeze. "Its nice to meet you Katia.."

Katia smiles weakly. Once they got in class, she was still holding I to his hand gently, she let go of it when she began blushing. She goes and takes a seat, throughout the lesson she encouraged him to use the whiteboard more, so she could understand at ease.

(I'm sorry, but that's adorable..)
When the lesson ended, Calum hesitantly walked to his next class. The class he knew Katia wasn't in. Still though, he walked with a dreamy look in his eye and blush still visible on his cheeks.

(Hehe, awww! xD)

Katia was rather sad that she was in her class alone, but knew she could meet with Calum at the end of the day. She located him once her lesson was ended and then smiles as she watches a few students wander out of the class he was in. When she saw him, she haf hugged him gently, seeming happy to see him at last.

Calum blushed again as soon as she hugged him and smiled.
Would you mind if I walked you home today? He wrote, smiling sheepishly.

Katia nodded, blushing too and giggling softly as she realesed from the hug. She gently took hold of his hand and gave it a squeeze, then helped him out of the large sea of students. After that, she began to feel more relaxed when they walked along together, she stares up at him and smiles weakly, she was so lucky to have a friend like him.

Calum walked along happily, ignoring the stares and glared other people gave him and Katia as they walked hand in hand. When he reached her house, he smiled and gave a sigh of satisfaction. "I'll see you tomorrow..?" He asked gently,

Katia smiles, then nods. The following day at school, she sat in her math class. She noticed a guy come and sit next to her. She thought it was Calum, but it wasn't. It was someone else. She had seen him around before. His name was Alex. She wondered why he was sitting next to her, but decided to go along with it. Calum would have to sit with someone else today.

Calum walked into the class the next day, with heightened spirits. He saw Alex sitting next to Katia and frowned.
Maybe they were friends, or cousins or something. He reassured himself as he just sat somewhere else in the front of the class. Afterwords, he tried finding Kaita so he could greet her good morning.

Katia had noticed that Alex clung to her from her first lesson. She found it odd, but went along with it. He had spoke to her for most of the lesson, and seemed fairly nice, so she could at least try and strike up another friendship.

After not finding Katia, Calum decided to just go to his next lesson. As much as he wanted to see Katia, his classes were one of the things that always came first. After his lessons ended, he went of to lunch. He hoped and prayed Katia would be sitting down at her table.

Katia WAS indeed sitting down in her usual spot, but Alex had followed her to her table and said he wanted to sit with her. He seemed to take a liking to her indeed. He flirted with her a lot, but she just got all blushy and giggly about it. She had never thought about being in a relationship with someone before.

Calum, not minding Alex one bit, sat with Katia. Instead of getting jealous, he smiled at the sight of her and Alex. So you're making new friends, I see.. He wrote on her board. He gave her a gentle pat on the head and smiled. Good job! I'm glad for you..!

Alex smiles at her, but gave Calum a frown. Who was this dude? And why was he talking to HIS girl? Well, he wasn't his girl, YET. But he was really interested in Katia, and didn't want anyone else to spoil it. He had been forever shy to talk to her, but now she was talking to other people and coming out of her shell it was easier. "Oh, you know, me and Katia were sitting here by ourselves, not expecting any GUESTS but it's cool, you can sit here" He says.

Calum smiles, oblivious to Alex's frown. "Well, I just met her the other day." He nudges Katia. "She's pretty nice, I wanted to hang out. But I'll leave if she doesn't want me here." He smiles, a bit painfully.

Katia pats a seat in front of her softly and then smiles and Calum. She wanted to be friends with both of them, and spend time with then both equally. She didn't want to loose either of them, because they actually wanted to be her friend.

Calum smiles and sits by Katia. He eats his food and occasionally chats with her and Alex.

He was glad to be with Katia and Alex, despite the many times Alex acted hopelessly flirty around her. Something inside Calum hurt at the moves he made, but he tried ignoring it. As long as Katia and he were friends and she was happy, that's what matters.

But the thing nagging at him grew bigger, and he became more aware of the moves and words he tried on Katia. Was he jealous? Of how much she seemed alright with Alex's flirting..? Calum tried ignoring this, but it kept on coming back.

Alex smirks and then wraps an arm around Katia's waist. "Wanna come and watch the football game on Friday? After school. I bought two tickets, and I was hoping to share them with someone" He wrote, deliberately leaving Calum out of the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.