Lantern & tip_and_slide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katia wraps her arms around herself and looks down. She wasn't one to be rude, but she couldn't help but spread her opinion, even if people didn't like it.

People begin to surround Calum with worried and beweildered expressions. He pushes all of them out of the way as he heads outside. "I'm not gonna give up so easily!" He says, a sparkle in his eye. "I'll have to try harder!"

Katia walks into class the next morning. Her first lesson was food class, she took out some of her essential things and took off any jewellery she had on, she places hem safely into her bag and then took a seat by a food desk as she waited for the teacher. She didn't mind food class, she liked cooking and often got high grades for the things she made.

Calum walks in to his cooking class, practically beaming once he sees Katia. He sits at his usual table by the window and waits for the teacher to come in. He smiles at Katia once she looks over, trying not to seem desperate.

Katia just looks to him and turns away, when the teacher arrived and told them what they would be making, she instantly began yo get ready with the other kids. Katia was good at lip reading, so she didn't need any translating. Shr began to prepare along with her other classmates, chopping up vegetables carefully and putting them into a bowel. She ignored the dude that smiled at her.

Calum makes his food, carefully and smoothly. He was a natural born chef, this class was a breeze for him.

When class ended and everyone had their grades and food packed away, she began to head out to her next lesson. She sighed. Math. At least she wasn't the only one annoyed. Shebhated math, even though she was decent at it.

Calum bolted off to music, hoping the class would end soon. He loved his classes of course, but this girl was just all he could think about lately.

Katia soon lined up for lunch when the rest of her morning classes were over. She grabs some food and a drink, pays and then sat down, not wanting the popular guy to come and sit with her. She found it weird that he wanted to be friends with her. Even so, why didn't he try and be friends with her before? This was a prank.

(Never saw this, sorry)
Calum passed by Katia as she sat and smiled. "Hope there's no hard feelings." He sat alone, oblivious to the fact that almost everyone was staring at him. He ate with a blissful attitude, dreamily staring off into the distance.

(It's okay)

Katia looks to him and shrugs lightly. After a while she looks over at him curiously. Why was he sitting alone? Didn't he have friends to be with? She wanted to go over and sit with him, but didn't want people to pick on her even more for befriending a popular guy, so she sat by herself and headed out when she was done.

Calum headed to his next class immediately and greeted everyone he knew with his genuine smile. He proceeded calmly and cooly through his next classes, trying his very best not to scare off Katia. Maybe if she saw how friendly and polite he was, she would at least make an attempt of talking- or writing, to him.

The following day, Katia decided to make an effort to be his friend. "Hi, mind if I sit here?" She wrote to him, smiling weakly when they had Math class together. Maybe this wasn't a joke, it would've ended ages ago. Maybe he did want to be friends.

Calum smiled quickly, he shook his head. "No, not at all..!" He patted the seat next to him gently, again not trying to scare her off. He knew scaring her off wouldn't open up an opportunity like the one he had again.

Katia sat down carefully. She rubs the previous writing on her whiteboard. "How comes you want to be my friend?" She asks, curiously and shows it to him.

Calum reads the whiteboard and blushes deeply. Not just because she asked in the first place, but because he himself didn't know. "I guess..you just seem like a really nice person." He pauses and sighs sadly. "I also hate seeing people that are all alone, it isn't quite fair. Maybe you don't realise this yet, but friendship is actually a crucial key to happiness..I don't like seeing unhappy people, but I guess I can't really make everyone happy huh..?" He blushes after realising what he just said, and paused again. "I guess one person is a start though.."

Katia nods and smiles lightly. She places her whiteboard aside and got on with the lesson. Throughout the day she went along with this guy, he seemed pretty decent after all.

Calum, finally glad to befriend Katia, seemed to be much more chipper than usual. He spoke up after walking to their next lesson. "May I ask your name..?"

"My name is Katia. How about yours?" Katia wrote gently and smiles to him, once the halls got busy, she gently slipped her hand in his so she wouldn't get bumped or loose him when going to their next lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.