Lantern & Frey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny took hold of the bouquet, and sniffed the flowers in appreciation. "Thank you" She says gently. She stood up, and then brushed herself gently. She ran a hand through her wavy brown hair and smiles at him.

"You can come inside if you like, I'm going to out these in a vase and then fix us something to eat" She headed inside, right through to the kitchen.

Markus walked after her and entered the kitchen leaving her brothers behind but still feeling like he is watched. He thought thay it was a natural reaction, the shy sister have brought a guy to stay over the night, adding the fact he is a werewolf outside the pack. "Is there anything I can help with." He was wanted to speak with her her to change his mind but his thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Destiny father entered the kitchen. Markus walked near him and hold his hand for a handshake. "Good evening sir. I'm Markus, your daughter friend." He tried to be polite with the old alpha.

Destiny had just finished putting the flowers in and watered them, she turns around and see's that her father had entered the kitchen too, he must've scented Markus. He was a genuinely nice person, but he was always doing work that he rarely got to see the rest of them.

"Hey father, how's work?" She greets.

"It's going great thanks, I'm glad you're making friends" He said as he shook Markus' hand.

He only stayed for a few minutes, and then left to check on her brothers, who were obviously messing about.

Markus was a bit surprised by the Destiny father. He have expected him to glare a bit at him for stepping in his house or staying with his daughter. Markus walked closer to her and smiled. "You father looks like a nice guy but somehow a bit cold. Maybe this come when you are an alpha." He hold her hand and looked in her eyes. "So what plans do you have ?" Markus was curious why she invited him to stay with her tonight.

Destiny looks down at their hands and smiles, giving his a gentle squeeze. "I don't know. We can make something to eat and then hang out in my room, unless you can to hang out with my brothers" She said and glares at them out of the window, shaking her head at their stupidity. Couldn't they not be hyperactive for once? All they did was mess around, she could barely tell them anything with them not joking around about it. "What would you like to eat? I'm vegan, so no meat for me" She says gently.

She was actually an Eco friendly type of girl, really cared about the planets and animals. She had become vegan ever since she was younger.

Hearing her food preferences made him to smile. "You are so interesting, Destiny. If you won't eat any meat I can try tonight to do the same." He wanted to be nice and friendly with her because she was so nice to invite him in his house. He looked outside the window and saw her brothers and finally responded at her first question. "I noticed that your brothers make you feel a bit anxious and you were the one to invite me. Let's prepare something and take them on some plates on your room where we can be alone." He wanted to spend his time with her and make her feel as comfortable as possible.

Destiny nods and smiles. "That's great, though of course, if you don't like vegan options you're very much welcome to your own food preferences, everyone is different. I won't judge" She says smiling gently. She looks in the fridge and then turns to him. "What would you like to eat and yes, I'll leave some for my brothers and we can head upstairs".

He thought for a bit. "I will take what you want. I want to see your tastes." He smiled and looked after some plates, forks and knives. "I can't let you do all the work. Let me help you." He smiled and took what was necessary. After Destiny took from the fridge the ingredients he helped her to prepare the food, this way the food was ready faster and he felt good that he helped her, not being in his character to let the others do all the work. After they finished the preparations he took the plates with the food and followed after her, wondering how her room looks like.

download (2).jpg

"As you can see, my favourite colour is blue" Destiny says with a giggle. Everything in her room was so calming. All of the blue reminded her of the ocean. She loved swimming and the sea, shr loved when they had family holidays and she got to swim. Swimming was wonderful to her, the water was so cool and relaxing. She also loved the beach, and anything to do with summer.

With all of that aside, she places her food onto her lap and curls up in bed.

"It is indeed calming and is close to my favourite color. This is sky blue and I like deep blue." He walked to the bed and sit on its edge, placing the plate on his lap. After he finished the food he put the plate on the desk and lay on the bed, his legs hanging from its edge. He was feeling strange still relaxed, this being an unfamiliar place and the house of the alpha but her presence next to him calmed his mind. "You are really sweet Destiny." He thought that she wasn't the only one to change. While she was leaving her shell of shyness and became comfortable with him he started to like her presence and to talk with her. "So what do we do now ?"

Destiny also places her plate aside and then lays beside him, placing her head onto his shoulder. "I guess we can talk more, about my cuts? I didn't just get them by an accident.... I did them by myself. I didn't want to tell you the truth because I didn't want you to worry about me" She says gently. She looks up at him and then rubs her arm lightly, which of course was covered by a long sleeved shirt. "They're getting better, but you know.... Whenever I get upset or frustrated I just.... Do it, I can't help it" She says and then shrugs lightly, like it was nothing. "I told my Mum about it, she threw all of my blades away" I say, "So I can't cut anymore. It's for the better".

Markus looked at her and smiled gently. "Then I will stop you next time you will try to do ." He wrapped an arm around Destiny, hugging her gently, and placed his other hand on her arm. He slowly rose her sleeve and slid his fingers over skin. "They aren't so deep and in a week they will mostly be healed. I'm your friend and I will take care of you, so next time you feel anxious or have a problem you can speak with me." He kissed her cheek lightly. He cared about her and didn't want to see her hurt, especially when she suffer inside.

Destiny leans up and then kisses his cheek in return, nuzzling her nose against his. After a few minutes, she heard her brothers, father a mother go inside. Her mother looked a lot like Destiny, and was always supporting her and caring for her. That's where Destiny probably got her food preferences, loving and kind nature. Her mother had brown, wavy hair just like Destiny. Destiny had leaned up and was looking out of a window, it was getting later and she looks over at him. "Do you want to stay tonight?" She asks him, gently.

Markus rose on his elbows and looked at her with a complicated smile. He would like to stay and spend spend the night with her but there were a few small problems. One is that where he will sleep and the other was if her parents will be fine with it. He looked in her eyes and felt a small aching I'm his chest, she was finely opening to him and became comfortable in his presence and the last thing he wanted was to make her sad. He decided to deal with the problem if they will arise and responded with a soft voice. "I would like to Destiny. Where will I sleep ?"

"Would you like to sleep with me?" Destiny asks gently, moving over to him and then sitting on the edge of the bed, placing her hand in his. She smiles to him warmly. "Thanks for understanding about everything" She says and then smiles.

Markus was a bit surprised when he heard her offer. For a shy girl to invite a guy to sleep with her is something hard to believe but at the same time it made made him happy. "If you are sure that you are fine with it and your parents won't say anything I don't see a problem." He changed his position and sit on the bed with his back on the headboard. Markus wrapped his arms around Destiny waist and pulled her on his lap. "I didn't think that I will find someone to be close with." His voice had a tint of loneliness and sadness.

Destiny blushes and then kisses his lips gently. Later in the evening, she spoke to her parents about Markus staying and him sharing a bed with her. They were okay with, and didn't mind at all. Later in the evening she excused herself and went inside of her connecting bathroom. She had shut and locked the door, she had bought some clothes, perfume as she always wanted to smell her best, no matter the time and a towel, one for her hair and the other for her body. She showered and washed her hair, then afterwards she dried herself and then got dressed. After she was changed she unlocked the bathroom door and then goes inside of her room again, fully clothed and smelling like roses, rubbing her freshly washed hair with her towel. She sat by her vanity and then dried her hair with a dryer, then switches it off and ties up her hair. She goes into bed and then curls up, underneath the duvet.

Markus spent the rest of the evening with Destiny father and discussed about the situation in this area and about the family background. Apparently Destiny family was on this land since long ago and protected it from any pack that invaded it and in a few years one of his children will become the alpha. All the time he spoke with her father, Markus felt Destiny progress watching him but didn't felt any pressure from her father, making him think that Destiny father is a good man. Later he excused himself and go to her bedroom. He knocked lightly in the door. "Can I enter ?"

Destiny nods. "I can go downstairs until you're done showering and dressing" She says and opens the door, smiling gently at him.

"Thank you. Give me ten minutes and I think I will be ready." Markus smiled and was attracted by the sweet smell of roses coming from Destiny, the roses being his favourite flowers. After she left he took the bag he got earlier and took from it her ripped clothes and a pair of black shorts. He put the clothes on the desk and and took the shorts I'm the bathroom. He took a fast shower and dried his hair with a towel. After he took his shorts on he returned in the bedroom and sat on the bed edge waiting for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.