Lantern & Frey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny nods gently and then curls up beside him, making a soft, purring like noise. She closes her eyes for a few minutes and then stood, stretching gently. She began to wander out of the cave and notices that rain was beginning to fall.

Markus rowe and followed her. "Hm... we are quite far in the forest so we will be drenched when we get home or we can wait for the rain to stop.* Markus sat down and watched the rain falling. It was a relaxing feeling, the peaceful nature and the sound of the raindrops but most importantly she was there with him.

Destiny looks over to him and then licks underneath his chin, looking up at him. She yawns and then curls up beside him once again. She closes her eyes, and once she had awoken the rain had completely stopped. The slightest bit of sunshine was at it's peeks and the rain was almost dry.

Markus watched over her as she was sleeping and after a while she lay with his head on his front paws and felt asleep. When she opened his eyes, Destiny was awake and sitting next to him and the rain stopped. "I think I should lead you home." He started to walk in the forest making sure she was following him. The rain was nice and calming but Markus disliked that it removes most of the traces, being them on the ground or the smell on the air.

Destiny carefully followed along with him, making sure not to slip on the leaves as the rain had soaked them, ever so slightly. Once they got to her place, she went indoor and changed. She soon goes back outside and then moves over to Markus, stroking his fur carefully.

"I'm really sorry about today. People at school can be so horrible. I can't wait for this year to be over, so I can go off and get a career, a house and maybe settle down for myself. How about you?" She asks, curious of his future.

Markus lowered his body and motioned her to sit on him. "Is still early. Let's walk a bit." He responded to her question. "I think I will continue my studies and continue to live a normal life, away from my family and werewolves packs." He looked in her eyes and tried to hide the feelings of loneliness and something else and luckily the wolf from was helping him.

Destiny sat on him and then continued to stroke his fur. "Oh. That still seems pretty nice" She says.

(Do you want to do a time skip?)

He started to walk through the forest at a slow pace and breathing the moist air. He started to spoke with a voice more serious. "I'm curious why you didn't asked me why I'm not part of a pack or why your father allow me to stay in your territory. He walked deeper in the forest and the sight of the city completely disappeared. "Also I'm curious about your plans about your werewolf life."

Destiny shrugged. "I guess I never thought on asking" She says gently. She gets off from his back and sat beside him so they could talk. She shrugs again. "I haven't had time to really think on plans for my werewolf life. I guess it didn't really occur to me".

Markus sat in front of her and looked in her eyes, his loneliness and anxiety disappearing from his expression. "Than I will thank you. Right now I would prefer to keep my background a bit secret and the reason I don't find my place in a pack." He rubbed his nose against her cheek and contine to speak in a calm manner. "And you should need. If you will leave away from your house you will need to hide your wolf nature from humans and think what you will do if your lover will be a normal human." He was a bit worried, especially because of her shy nature and the fact he cared a lot about het.

Time skip:

"Yep. That's everything" Destiny says after loading all of her items into a taxi. Finally. Today was the day where she would be moving into her small, two bedroom house. She had been searching for houses for a short while now, and had found a cozy and beautiful house, which was just perfect. She says goodbye to her family and then got inside. After driving for a while in the taxi, she stops the driver and asks him to head to where Markus lived, as she hadn't had the chance to say goodbye.

She got out of the taxi and heads up to his home, knocking lightly on the door.

The time passed fast that last few months. Markus and Destiny grew closer day by they and during the winter break he confessed his love to her and was rewarded by her feelings of love and her embarrassment, surpriaing Markus a bit to learn that she felt the same. After that event they were a bit awkward but slowly they came close again and shared their feeling. They started to spent more time together, she becoming more adventurous in his presence and he helped her overcame her shyness. Still there was some resistance coming from her older brother who was annoyed that an werewolf outside of the pack wanted to became his sister lover. On one day, deep in the forest and away from Destiny eyes they met to resolve this small problem. They argued at first but being werewolves they decided to resolve this through a contest of power. It wasn't a long fight and ended with Destiny brother accepting his defeat in front of a powerful werewolf. Still th a fight made the two of them trust each other, Markus knowing how much he care about his sister and Destiny brother knowing that Markus have the strength to protect her if there some problems will rose. In the end they left that place and decided to keep everything a secret. The time continued to pass without any majore events and the winter became, spring and now summer.

Markus was in his home, packing his things when Destiny came to his home. He didn't tell her that he also planed to move after she will leave this city and he knew that Destiny will notice all the boxes and the house being emptied. He was thinking how to tell her this when he open the door to greet. "Hello love, coming to say goodbye before you leave." Markus hugged Destiny and gave her a soft kiss.

Destiny smokes and then leans up to kiss his cheek, wrapping her arms around him. She looks over and sees some boxes looming in the corner. "You're moving?" She asks him, turning back to look over at him. "Yeah. My taxi is just waiting for me" She tells him. They had been together for a little while now.

Markus looked at Destiny with a smile on his lips but with eyes tinted with loneliness. "You shouldn't make it wait to much." He huggened her tightly and caressed her back. His voice was soft but filled with seriosity. "I will leave this house tomorrow and after that I will visit my family for a few days. But after that..." He paused and looked in her eyes. "I promise I will come and look after you my love." He released her from the hug. Markus planed to visit his parents for a while but he couldn't leave her alone especially because fis family live in Germany. But now was the best time to do this and hoped to return how fast he can.

Destiny noticed sadness cloud over her own eyes and she nodded, slowly. "Okay. I'll talk to you on the phone, or we can Skype" She says gently. "Goodbye. Have a safe time on your travels. I love you" She says and kisses him gently. She picks up her luggage and heads back to the taxi, as they drove off she waves to him.

Markus watched as the taxi was getting further away and felt an aching in his heart, even if he knew he will meet her again after a few days it was still painful to be split from her and he knew they won't speak in this period. He spent the rest of the day packing and when he finished he took a midnight walk in the forest. He spent the last 4 years in this forest and felt a bit strange to leave it. His steps got him to the place where he met Destiny in that fateful day and from there he continued his walk to the cliff edge where he was founding his peace and spent a lot of time with her. Towards the morning he was returning home, tired but feeling better. That next day he left the town and took the plane to his home city. The meeting with his family was like all the past ones, it was a cold meeting, that few days Markus dealt with family affairs and discussed about his future plans. After the week ended he took the plane back to Norway. The first thing he did after she left the airport was to buy a bouquet of roses and go to the places where Destiny moved. He was wondering what will be her reaction when she will see him after the week they were apart. He reached to her apartment in the wester side of the city and knocked in her door, not knowing if she is home.

Destiny was in her room, looking at a photo album she had created of pictures of herself and Markus. Then, she heard a knock on the door and then heads over to open the door. Her eyes were surprised and happy at Markus' appearance. "Markus!" She exclaims happily, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him, being careful of the bouquet of flowers in his hands. "How beautiful, those are for me?" She asked.

Markus showed a gentle smile and hold the bouquet for her. "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl." He moved his hand with the bouquet away and wrapped his other around her back, pulling her closer to him in a gentle embrace. "I missed you Destiny. This last week felt so strange without hearing your voice but now I'm here with you." He showed a smile before he kissed her to convey how he was feeling.

Destiny smiles and then helps him inside. She too the flowers and then set the in a case full of water. "I missed you, too" She says gently and then looks over at him.

Markus showed a smile but his expression slowly changed to a serious one, thinking how to say what was in his mind. He was looking in her eyes and spoke with a soft voice. "Destiny, as you are aware, our lives are different now that we have finished the high school and moved from that town, you have a nice apartment and I think you got a good job while I must attend my family business." His expression was softening as he spoke. "Even if I won't be in this town I will visit you once at a few days and I won't stop to be your lover, my feeling for you are too strong to give up." He smiled and looked in her eyes, trying to understand what was in her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.