Lantern & Frey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny jumps lightly and turns around to face Markus. "No one" She says and shrugs, not wanting to be embarrassed any cured by her brothers she glares at them. Now that her brothers knew about Markus, they would never let her forget about her 'boyfriend'.

Throughout the day, they spent time pestering and joking about Markus and her, laughs amongst themselves and following her around.

"I wonder why she never told us about Markus" One of them said, following her as she sat down after paying for her food when it was lunch.

"How long have you and Markus been together?" Another asked.

"I wonder if Markus will be joining us?" Another joked, and the rest laughed amongst themselves.

The first classes were boring like always but today and his eyes wondered from the teacher to the girl in front of him. Despite the fact she was irritated this morning he felt that she is a bit different, somehow more relaxed and not so anxious.

He was a bit late at the lunch and when he arrived he saw Destiny with her brothers. He walked at her and touched gently her shoulder, leaning to whisper in her ear. "You look annoyed. I don't know what they said but if you want I can speak with your brothers to leave you alone for the rest of the day." Even if they are her brothers he didn't liked they make her feel bad and he didn't have a problem to use a bit of force and his wolf nature with them.

Destiny shook her head. "No, I'm okay" She says gently.

One of her brothers Cody, the one we the blonde hair smirked. "Oh hey Markus why don't you come and join us? We just wanted to congratulate on you on becoming our sister's boy-" Before he could finish, Destiny had kicked him hard under the table in his leg.

"If ity say you are alright I won't do anything." Markus faced Cody and spoke with a soft voice. "I would like too, thank you for invitation." He put the tray on the table and in that moment his phone rung. He took his phone from the pocket and answered, listening to what the caller said for a few minutes while his face showed his annoyance. "Thank you for letting me know it. Bye." He closed the phone and put it back in his pocket. He hid his annoyance and spoke towards Destiny with a soft voice. "I have a small problem and can't attend the rest of the classes. Sorry." He left in a rush the room.

Destiny looks to him. "Oh... Okay then" She says. Once he left she ate in silence, ignoring her brothers. She spent most of the day wandering, with her brother tagging along. They walked home together, along with their sisters. They were such a big family when they were all together. They all went inside, all except for Destiny who grabbed some spare clothes and then heads back to the place where Markus and she went to yesterday.

After Markus left the school he took the car and drove outside the city. It was when the sun started to set that he returned back home, his shirt ripped to pieces on the back seat and a cut on his abdomen like a claw scratched him. He entered inside his house and cleaned his wound, it wasn't deep, being already treated and he didn't show any signs of feeling the pain. He took all his clothes off and walked outside the house, turning to his wolf form, right now he wanted to relax. He dashed through the forest and after some time he reached his favourite spot, the cliff that oversee the forest. He lay near the river and put his head on the front paws and closed his eyes. He was enjoying the calm of the nature when the wing borough a scent that he know well, making him to rose his head and look at her.

Last edited:
Destiny was also in her wolf form and noticed another wolf there, it was Markus. It just had to be. She slowly walks over to him and then sat in front of him, placing her head underneath his muzzle gently and propping his head upwards, not wanting him to be upset. She nuzzles against him and curls up by his side.

Having her next to him made him relax and change his mood not wanting to make her sad or worried about him. When he tried to cheer him up and she was staying with him without to feel awkward he felt happy. "Sorry for suddenly leaving during the lunch, I had a small problem." He hoped he won't notice the scent of his blood and ask what happened. He licked the fur around her neck and rub his nose against her.

Destiny felt something funny and then sniffs his body, smelling blood instantly. She looks at him, worriedly.

"What happened?" She asks him.

He felt bad because he didn't know if she should tell the truth or lie her but he needed to say something. He looked in her eyes and thought what to say.

"There was some stray werewolf near this area and an aquitance let me know. I found him and made him to turn back and I can promise that he won't ever dare to come here." He acted even if he shouldn't, this territory being under her father supervision and he not being part of his pack. But this werewolf wasn't a normal one and had links with Markus family so was better to do it alone. Another reason to act like that was that he was worried that she will be hurt if he try to fight against that werewolf. He looked in her eyes and licked her cheek. "Don't worry. I'm fine and I don't feel any pain."

Destiny looks over at him. "Are you sure that's what happened?" She asks him, not wanting him to be hurt and feel like he couldn't tell her anything. She looks over at him and nudges him in a gentle manner, nuzzling into his fluffy neck.

"Yes, that was what happened. He entered on this territory and I made sure he won't ever do this again." There was a bit more to the story but Markus prefered to don't tell her this. Than he noticed it. She wasn't shy anymore when she was with him. Maybe because she finally saw he care about her and he is a good friend and maybe this event opened her a bit. He looked at her and rubbed his nose against her. "Destiny you changed. You finally can speak and act normally with me and you left your shyness shell." Being so close to her he felt a subtle scent on her, the scent of blood and wasn't his. He sniffed a bit and noticed that come from her front legs. He leaned his head and licked them lightly, feeling the taste of blood and realised that is from her cuts.

Destiny blushes lightly. She hadn't really noticed the change in herself, until he told her. She was just being herself, not just shy, she felt comfortable talking to him. She looks over at him and nodded, looking over at him and then nuzzling him once again. When he moves over to her legs, she quickly hid them. She didn't want to explain her cuts to him, she didn't want him to not be her friend because of it or think of her as weird.

"I just cut myself, you know, I fell over when I was walking to school one day" She says with a shrug.

He didn't questioned it even if was most likely someone cut her or did it herself. "You should be more careful and check with a medic." He rubbed his head against hers and licked her cheek. "It is late and we should return home." The sun was down and the moon was rising on the sky. "Because you are such a sweet girl, let me lead you to your home." He rose from the ground and started to walk towards the forest.

She looks over at him and then follows him. When she returned home her brothers were there, but she couldn't care less about their jokes. She looks over at Markus. "Would you like to stay over tonight?" She asks him softly, she nuzzles him gently and then licks his cheek. She looks over at her brothers who were laughing amongst themselves and wanders over to her, but she growls viciously at them, having enough of their jokes.

In their way to her house he kept a lower pace to don't force her to run too fast. When they finally reached her home and seeing how her brothers greet her something clicked in his mind. In that moment he thought that the boyfriend her brothers talk about is him. He was a bit amused by this but at the same time he was wandering how she feel about him, now that she feel comfortable with him. He returned back when she asked if he would want to stay tonight. "Are you sure is a good idea ? I'm not part of your pack and I don't know how your father will react. Also I don't have any clothes to change into here." He was worried that she will have a problem and also there was her brothers teasing but was looking like she can deal with them and he could also step and help her.

She looks to him and nods. "I'm sure he won't mind. You can go home and get your things, I'm gonna go and change" She says and then places her nose against his. She stood and then goes inside. Once she go into her bedroom, she shut the door and then switches forms, changing into a simple outfit. She goes downstairs and then goes outside, sitting just outside of the house, waiting for Markus. She looks over at Cody who came and sat down beside him. She growls lightly and then moves away from him.

"No need to be so mean, I'm just sitting beside him sister, what's so wrong with that? How's Markus by the way-" Before he could continue, his face had connected with her fist.

Markus dashed to his home and arrive there rather fast, the path becoming familiar for him and he could run at his full speed, his abdomen aching a bit from his wound. He turned back in a human and changed in a simple outfit, grey trousers, white shirt and white jacket. He took the packet with her clothes and entered vis car. He drived to her house and stoped a bit at a shop to buy a bouquet of red roses, wanting to be nice with her because she was so sweet. When Markus arrived was a bit taken back when he saw Destiny beating goody and had a guess about what he did. He approached them and spoke with a soft. "I can see who will become the future Alpha." He hold the bouquet if front of her and smiled.

Cody glares at her, it was only a small punch and he'd be okay but he was clearly annoyed. He stood up, still glaring but this time at Markus. He looks at him and smirks. " So you're Markus?" He says, crossing his arms. He shrugs lightly as if he was nothing special. He shoves past him and goes towards the rest of his brothers, who were all crowded around, having a general discussion.

Destiny shook her head. "Just ignore him" She says.

"I will but if he become a problem I will have a 'peaceful' discussion about you and his health." He smiled innocently and hold the bouquet for her. "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl." He looked a bit at her brothers with a serious face but shortly made eye contact with her and smiled again. Since he arrived in this town he looked over her family and her members and thought about their abilities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.