Land of Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bellerose La'Rouge

Race: Dark Angel

Appearance:
Wings:
Bellerose has long red hair kept up in a ponytail, purple eyes and pale skin. She wears a revealing black dress that splits on the side to reveal long legs. She wears a long black glove that reaches up to the middle of her upper right arm and another black glove on her left, this one only stopping at her wrist. She wears heeled black boots that reach the middle of her calves. On her back are her slick, black angel wings that she wears with pride.

History: Born to two angels within the royal army, Bellerose was taught the ways of the blade at a young age. As she grew older, the thought of following her parent's footsteps began to see more of a chore for her than they were making it sound. When she was ten, she met a wandering mercenary and, wondering why he was not within the army, she went over to him and began inquiring about him. He told her that he was a mercenary and thus was not tied to any royal or master, saying he was free to wield his blade for himself only. This intrigued her greatly that when she turned fifteen, she left her parents home and their dreams for her to become a mercenary like the stranger she had met. Feeling betrayed by their own child, her parents disowned her and cut her off from everything she had grown up with. Bellerose didn't care, finally feeling free for the first time in ages and making a vow to only live for herself and her blade.

Personality: Bellerose is never seen without a small smirk on her face. Most believe she is selfish and doesn't care how those who would willingly stick around her are affected. This is partially true. She can be selfish but she does care what happens to those around her and will willingly give up everything in her name to see them happy. She gets easily distracted by fashionable clothing and jewels, becoming like a giddy child who just saw the toy they really want. She is also a heavy drinker and can be found in any tavern with a glass of wine in hand or a large mug of beer. Due to this, unless summoned somewhere, she usually conducts business deals in taverns within the capitol.

Job: Mercenary

Other: Her weapon of choice double bladed scythe, usually seen close to her.

Reactions: koolkat4595
How big is he... Dragons tend not to come into the cities and towns due to their size. They are also not always exactly welcomed. That would be even more for a dinosaur type creature.
While it's an interesting concept, I think it might not fit within the Land itself.

Cybermoon, I'll say accepted. Will announce her in the IC soon.

How big is he... Dragons tend not to come into the cities and towns due to their size. They are also not always exactly welcomed. That would be even more for a dinosaur type creature.
While it's an interesting concept, I think it might not fit within the Land itself.

Cybermoon, I'll say accepted. Will announce her in the IC soon.
Thank you. Heads up though I do work and go to school during the days of the week so I may not reply super quick.

That's alright, there are plenty here that have a busy offline life, which means they can't really reply too rapidly. Just make sure to keep in touch every once in a while so we know we haven't lost you ;)

Reactions: FireDrake150
Like I said, it's only my main char who can fly. You won't be seeing much of his race until i feel the time is right (which will with out a doubt be a long time.) Also I never really said he was FROM the flying island, I have this idea that where he is from this world of yours was only regarded as a myth. My character is a bit bigger than human but MUCH smaller than a dragon, let's just say tall enough to be inside buildings.

Izana will be around. xD He's rather kind once you get to know him. xD But he is a bit too set in thr past. will anyone break him of that? No idea, But He'd find such a creature somewhat unsettling, Untill meeting him. xD

Sorry for the short-ish post, not many ideas for the moment in regards to the current situation.

I'm waiting for the blacksmith to act before I can. ^^ and For Lena to react to Izana's special bow. xD

I'm really hoping to post soon, though I'm at my parents' place for 2 nights, and confined to a tablet, so I can't guarantee if I'll be able to get a post out for Lena tonight, though I do hope so, before too many other things move and change XD Darn it, I want to be part of my own roleplay you hear me! *waves fist menacingly at the roleplay gods*

:P don't mind me. Just messing around haha

i cant wait to see what you have in store for us plot wise, Vamadra is definitely looking forward to meeting normal people that are not filthy rich in the land

Well, most of the elements needed for what I have planned are already in place. Well, not all, but one that will be a longer running plot at least.

I can wait for ya Olissa!!! ^^

I would post,but I'm waiting for someone to walk into the Inn or something lol

Got Layana on standby, just waiting on AceSorcerer.

Hmm,

Pondering adding in a Character. What if Izana's Brother had been effectively disowned by their family and then magically forced to be an Winged-elf or a gryphon, only to end up working for the palace in some way?

Could create some drama between the two. XD

"You Broke the rules."

"To protect you."

"I fail to see how."

Or something. XD if not, I can see about what to make as a seccond character. Probably will be friends with Izana, but something having happened to one of them to forget the other or think they died, in order to prevent some of the two reacting back and forth. XD

@TyranntX sorry, meant to reply, then I got sidetracked.
I still think it might be a bit too much for this roleplay. Dragons I can handle, but dinosaurs don't really feel right for this story.

And FireDrake, I think it might be wiser to stick with Izana for now. The thread's quite full and full of drama already, so something like that might be best left for a later development.

They are dinosaur-LIKE. Not actual prehistoric monsters.

Understood. xD I can do that. Idea Shelved for now. xD

I'll be able to post in the next couple days, lots of things going on with moving.

Alright. ^^ Good luck during your move!!

Status
Not open for further replies.