Land of Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay because i didnt want walk around in a pants suit while everyone else is wearing fantasy inspired armor or something like that lol

I don't suppose it would be impossible to walk around in pants, but might not have been the most common. Seeing as she was raised among elves, in (mountain) villages, and for the last few years in the Land having her be a modern city dress suit wearing individual might not make the most sense. But that might just be my way of thinking.

Reactions: FireDrake150
I'm a Dargon. I dun has to wear anything!!! >:3

Anddd, Now I wanna see someone try to saddle him when he sleeps. xD

trust me her aristocrat mother would not even allow it.

trust me her aristocrat mother would not even allow it.
When has that ever stopped anyone before? xD

and yeah, Maybe best a prank kept for later. xD

wearing pants? or riding a dragon?

May I join in this RP as well if sign-ups are still open?

wait for Olissa, but probably.

oh then i dont think it Vamadra's mother would be against it, though valkyries are very prideful of their wings, so maybe riding winged beings would seem weak to her? but Vamadra would fall in love with his sapphire scales since blue and green are her favorite colors

well, if she meets him at some point. xD He needs all the friends he can get. xD

im planning on having her drop by the shoppe after work, but she will be at the palace archives until then.

May I join in this RP as well if sign-ups are still open?
I don't think anyone would mind if you signed up, but there are quite a few people.

I didn't get a chance to post today either sadly, but I will have a lot of time tomorrow if I can remember to.
I was thinking Saraad could take care of Izana in his home, seeing as he has been sleeping in an alleyway for some time, from what I can gather.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. A few years at least. But Izana would be hesitant to accept it too, Feeling like he is an inconvienience to Saraad.

kinda want to secretly watch over izana after him and vamadra meet and get to know saraad since he seems like a good person, but we have to meet first. im thinking up a plan for it

XD Lol I like it. so now he has a stalker and a kind Homeloaner. XD

Reactions: koolkat4595
I'm thinking about joining in, possibly with a race of my own creation... Nothing too overpowered for them though. Essentially they are humanoid Dinosaurs who have rumored to have gone extinct after a great tragedy. But in all reality it was prevented and the world only assumes they are gone. But I'm not going to go through with it unless it's okay with the GM.

And this is why I shouldn't sleep hehe.

@Cybermoon The recruitment is still open, you may make a character whenever you can.
@koolkat4595 do know that that means you'll kind of be out of the roleplay and on your own for the majority of the day and its activities.
@TyranntX I'm not quite sure how that would work. For one, unless it's a flying dinosaur, I'm not really seeing how it could have come to a land that has been floating in the air.

okay forget the archive ill be rewriting my post to head to the smithy.

Update: rewritten, looks like i will be meeting izana afterall @FireDrake150

Last edited:
What I plan to have happen is have him get sucked into a magical rift (that formed from a freak accident) that warps him to the floating island. He has wings, they are just retractable through magic. As he has a soul of an anchient evil dragon should sealed inside his body. In short he is the only one of his race that can fly

Status
Not open for further replies.