- Invitation Status
- Looking for partners
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per day
- One post per day
- Multiple posts per week
- 1-3 posts per week
- Writing Levels
- Preferred Character Gender
- magical, romance, adventure, action, vampire, mythical, heroic, apocalyptic, historical, pirates, superhero, damsel-in-distress
The Land of Wings, a land of many wonders. Disconnected to the world, yet under the same stars as we see. In this Land winged beings primarily live, though there are exceptions of beings of other Lands that managed to travel to the Land in the Skies. But for many centuries, the Land believed to have been the only Land, thus never gave a name to its country, or capital, simply naming it the Capital.
All live here peacefully under the rule of one angelic household, though unbeknown to most, it wouldn’t remain calm for long...
The Land of Wings is a fully detached land, resting in the skies. It can’t be seen from earth, but it can be accessed through various means, one of which is flight.
Despite being air locked, it does have neighboring countries, though none to little contact exists between them in most cases other than strict formalities.
In the full center of the Land there is the Capital. It has no other name than the Capital, just as everyone just calls this country ‘the land’ or similar variations to it. The country itself is divided into five different provinces that come together at the center, where the Capital stands.
At the center of the Capital is a large plaza where the market usually stands. From there a broad road leads up to the palace.
This Land is a monarchy, ruled by the Rucrosa family who are of angelic descent. Currently the widowed Queen, Queen Lena Genevive Rucrosa, is the sole ruling force, accompanied by her advisors. The Rucrosa family has been leading this land for centuries, as this family has one signature move. The ability to create a powerful barrier. This barrier currently protects the palace, ensuring no one can get in or out unnoticed, or uninvited.
The majority of the inhabitants of the Land are winged. But of course, they’re not alone, non winged beings have come and gone to this airborne country. The roleplay takes place here, in the Capitol.
Name: (Full name)
Age: (Real age, if the appearance is different than the actual age, mention it too)
Gender: (Biological gender. Diversions can be mentioned in 'Other')
Race: (Preferably a winged based creature. Many options available)
Appearance: (Image+written description)
History: (Amnesia cases must have a written history even if they can't remember it themselves.)
Personality: (Don't make it perfect. Perfect characters are boring for other people.)
Job: (If the character has a job, what is it.)
Other: (List anything that you want to mention about the character that hasn't been covered before)
Your characters can have all kinds of jobs and positions. Be it one of the Queen's guards, a general, a regular citizen, doctor, royal physician, etc. Anything can be done. Just be smart about what kind of job they have. A baker having to stand in his shop all day can't really participate in the roleplaying for example. Anything directly dealing with the royal family of course would be nice if you could check with me first.
Remember: I am the GM. I will never purposefully undermine you, and I will always try and treat you with respect. But I do hold final say.
• Above all follow the rules set forth by this site. If I notice you breaking the site rules, I will report you.
• In this roleplay I hold final say. So please adhere to any corrections I mention. You might disagree with me, but then discuss it with me in a civil manner. If you do not understand a correction I might have given (for example for a character sheet) ask me what I mean, and I will take the time to try and better convey what I intended. Disrespect me, and I will not allow you in my roleplay.
• Each character sheet that you submit must be in a separate post. This simply has to do with the linking back to the character in the Accepted list. If there are multiple characters in one post it becomes a bit messy.
• Be aware of your grammar, spelling and overall if your posts make sense. I know that not every one of us is raised with English as their primary language, and some of us (like myself) have to deal with dyslexia, so I do not expect perfection, but do expect you to catch most of the errors.
• Play nice, don't go picking fights. Our characters may perhaps not like each other, but do not take it beyond the IC. And sometimes we don't particularly care for certain participants, but please do not vent it out in the threads. If there are any issues with fellow players, let me know so we can solve this situation peacefully together.
• If you are waiting for your character to be accepted, please be patient. I can't be here 24/7. Do not post in the IC before I have accepted your character.
• There currently is no limit to the amount of characters you may play. As long as you can properly handle the amount that you choose. You may not however be in a romantic relationship with your own characters. Constant interactions with your own characters is not encouraged either. It's boring for us and for you.
• While in character, post more than one line. A minimum of two paragraphs is preferred. If you have hit a severe writers' block or will not be able to post for some time, let me know.
• While in character, make sure your character's actions make sense and are true to the character.
• If your character is in a conversation or addressed someone, don't just ditch them to run off to a different scene. It's rude. A major event is a legit excuse to have the character(s) move to a new situation. A more interesting conversation or character elsewhere is not a legit reason to ditch others.
• Do not decide what happens to another person's character(s). While you might be allowed to take someone's hand and run into a building together, you may not throw them out a window without consent.
• While others may not decide what happens to your character, do not make it impossible for your character to be hit or beaten. Perfection is boring to write with, so don't be 'that person'. Give them flaws, weaknesses, and allow them to get hurt every once in a while.
• In the RP we will not have a set posting order. I do ask of you to keep common sense in mind when you post, so do not spam the thread or leave others behind.
• Do not use any unnecessary abbreviations or txt-style writing. Any use of txt-style writing will be requested to be edited immediately.
• Please write in third person, and in past tense only.
• Be aware that I hold the right to adjust and edit any of the rules set forth by this roleplay. While it is unlikely that anything major will change, I will make sure to let you know in the OOC thread if I have changed anything.
• Make sure to have fun. It would be a shame if we didn't have fun while writing this RP. Should there be a reason why you are feeling unhappy, please voice it in the OOC or via PM to me. This way we can hopefully work together to a better environment for you.
Layana Sercress - Olissa
HM Queen Lena Rucrosa - Olissa
Aust Silverclaw - Silverdawn
Rahzun Kromaar (Warrior) - AceSorcerer
Ilona Chironus - Michelle the Editor
Deneas - Silver Fallen
Keahi Eldadir- Silver Fallen
Nyka - Darkagn
Victor Ao - Angel Evans
Saraad Anakros - Jejudo Dolhareubang
Vamadra Lavellan - koolkat4595
Izana Kunigiri - FireDrake150
Azra Veritas - Winter
Bellerose La’Rouge - Cybermoon
Sirena Tritonia - Bryanna Robbins
Last edited by a moderator: