Land of Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ProfessorNv Welcome!!! Looked like Drake shall be in with the rest of us. XD A Dragon, several Angelss, and far more. XD Could indeed be interesting. XD

either way, welcome. While I have no life, I am almost always here somewhere. XD

Whether or not I am consious however, is another story.

@Aliya

in case you didn't see the link to here before it was mod-removed, here ya go. ^^;

niceeeee @ProfessorNv i can see vamadra being a fan girl for drake. she adores all craftsmen, due to her father. maybe you could have be an acquaintance or colleague of her father, Athel, before coming to the land and become friends?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Olissa i didnt get the chance to ask earlier, may I get a quick update about the situation and possibly a good point in which I can introduce my character? I understand that some of you are starting to fight a golum but I dont want my character to just barge in the middle of the fight if that can be avoided.

So far in the RP most have gone their usual way. The RP takes place in the capital at the moment.
Let's say a few minutes ago (RP time) rocks formed a golem at the edge of the city. It's a weapon that is incredibly rarely used, but usually a very effective one. It will destroy everything in its path to achieve its one goal before disintegrating back into loose stones. What or who its objective is is currently unknown. So far it hasn't done much damage and a few have taken it up on themselves to fly towards the creature and destroy it before it can complete its task (and wreck half the capital in the meantime)
There isn't much fighting going on yet, but I'll be pushing it forward soon so we can get to the battle moments.

As I've said to everyone so far, do what is most natural to the character. If your character is one to not meddle in with fights and such affairs, then it would be wiser for the character to stay away or follow orders. If they're more a hands on fighter or even a leader type, join in, but don't get too heroic, death is a real thing in this RP and necromancy is not a thing that is practiced. Stay true to the character, that's basically the conclusion xD

Reactions: koolkat4595
Really sorry for the delays, please feel free to make a post without me, or continue as if my character was there I guess, haha.

I'll do my best to have a post up by Sunday.

Working on a post myself, for Layana, and hopefully for the golem as well.

no worries Jejudo, Until something major happens with the golem I'd not really have much to interact to.

@ProfessorNv Maybe Drake and Izana (dragon in my icon) should bump into each other during the fight. XD

At this point my character isn't doing much so I will stay silent, but maybe he'll join in if you happen the crush the bar and interrupt him while he's drinking.

Also the D&d character he is based off that I motioned before isn't exactly know for being completely sane, one while in combat in the air I hopped off a griffin onto a Manticore and flew around on it's back till it died. That was a good day... (Fyi he was a rouge)

Hm trying to think of something that would make enough sense for your character, so you don't have to be all alone the entire time, without wrecking half the capital in the meantime.

PS: depending on how you guys make your choices and fight that thing, this 'battle' will have various outcomes. Aka: your actions will decide how long the battle lasts, how many are dead/wounded, and how much of the city will be destroyed ^^
So far the southern gate has been smashed. (I think it was south... got to check if I gave it an actual compass point. And everything towards the Rovers Inn is currently in danger of being flattened.

Happy writing ^^

Hm trying to think of something that would make enough sense for your character, so you don't have to be all alone the entire time, without wrecking half the capital in the meantime.

PS: depending on how you guys make your choices and fight that thing, this 'battle' will have various outcomes. Aka: your actions will decide how long the battle lasts, how many are dead/wounded, and how much of the city will be destroyed ^^
So far the southern gate has been smashed. (I think it was south... got to check if I gave it an actual compass point. And everything towards the Rovers Inn is currently in danger of being flattened.

Happy writing ^^
Ooh everyone is running away right, I could steal everything *0*

A thief would indeed think as such ;)

Edit: The palace's shields are still up, so it wouldn't be wise for him to go there, just so you know ;)

No worries, just glad you have ^^

Haven't specified yet, just that the golem's target is in the direction that Layana and Victor are at.

Status
Not open for further replies.