Land of Wings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame yourself too much; I've been low on energy lately and I didn't try very hard to get myself involved in the story, get to know the other characters or anything.

It's still sad to see you go. Hope you'll be able to get some more energy soon.

Ah crackers. Tomorrow the site will be down for maintenance, which means no chance to post :(
Hope I'll be able to post Layana's post before then.

Reactions: FireDrake150
Ah crackers. Tomorrow the site will be down for maintenance, which means no chance to post :(
Hope I'll be able to post Layana's post before then.
Nooo what do I do I don't do anything else to do that's not on this site ;-;

Hehe, sorta same. Have one or two other sites I view, but there isn't much to do there usually

Iwaku is going down tomorrow? Riiiigghhhttt.......

Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk........

Time to catch up on sleep....

They said the 13th (sent a reminder to everyone twice now) so since the 13th is tomorrow, yeah, they'll be down for a while.

least its not a friday. xD

and Thats sad. I'll be on skype then more. xD

Aaand we're back!
I'll post for Layana tomorrow

I survived Iwaku Fowntime, and discovered a new thing. Sleep. Yup, It's overrated.

Reactions: koolkat4595
@Winter With all the hectics going on, do you think you'll be able to get back into the roleplay, are you waiting on someone, or is there anything I can do for you at this point?

I also PM'd @Winter - I think they are still wanting to be involved but have got a bit lost with all that's happened since their last post. Hopefully they will have some time soon to catch up as I am still waiting on their response to my last post before I can continue.

The rough outline of what happened is a golem showed up, bunch of people flew away, and a handful so far (including the queen) are heading towards the creature.
Beyond that nothing really happened.

couple questions, how active is this rp and is there any space for anyone else?

Yes there is space for new ones. And it has had its ups and downs. Right now things are going a little slower, in part due to my own slow posting these past few days, but in general things flow at a fairly steady pace.

Name: Drake Fallet

Race: Human, through and through

Image:
9824409_orig.jpg

He stands at around six foot three inches tall and has a lean build

History: Drake has been a tinkerer for as long as he can remember, always seen in his fathers workshop toying around and building whatever his little mind could think of. Lacking a formal education, Drake would spend countless hours in the library, learning all there was to know about machines and engineering, until one day while reading, he found his true passion, the sky. He would catch himself staring longingly at the birds that few freely across the skies until he came with the idea to make his own wings. Tirelessly through numerous nights he would built model after model, trying to find the right design that could help him achieve his goal, until one day, using the prototype that took twenty seven attempts to reach, he achieved his dream, taking off from his own 'perch' at the top of his house, he caught flight and soared for what seemed like hours, catching the attention of anyone who was outside to see him. Since then, Drake had been working on bettering his design, wanting to fly higher, faster, more agile, his desire to fly never ending. It was during one of his flights that he found the mysterious 'Land of Wings' and concluded that this would be the best place to further his studies and improve his mechanical wings. Packing up what he could carry, he took off for the floating land, opening a small machinery shop to fund his living expenses and afford the parts needed to work on his wings.

Personality: Drake is naturally curious, always willing to learn about things he does not know much about, and even further his knowledge on things he knows well. A tinkerer at heart, he can spend hours on end building small animatronics just for the fun of it. He can be very sociable, but also enjoys his silent days with just him and his machines.

Job: He owns a machinery shop where he builds and repairs anything from clocks, to farm machinery. He also sells whatever little machines he builds, mainly small wind up toys and collectibles.

Other: A current image of his wings:

4c105cd3aee7532f08eb9b06d2d693dc.jpg

Reactions: Silver Fallen
I like it, he's good. I'll announce him in the IC soon, after which you can post when you can/want

There we go, got you all set to join in :) Have fun
If you need a recap just let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.