Land of Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
And totally lost. The site changed. Oh boy... I'll find the actual RP soon, I hope.

See the tab 'overview' at the top of this thread? Click on it, and then on the right side there should be a button to the IC.

Or go to your watched threads (all watched threads) it should be present there too :)

NVM you found it XD
And if you send Deneas over towards Lena, she'll be able to free her of those power suppressors.

And woohoo, our IC is only 1 post away from the 100 replies :P

NVM posted XD

Last edited:
That's one for the distraction party, anyone else?

PS: you just broke two buildings.

Y'all want me to keep a public score, or keep it private? ;)
(And don't worry, 2 isn't all that much, seeing as the city has at least 15000 buildings.)

Last edited:
Hello everybody. Sorry for not posting as regularly as I should be.

Don't worry, a few have been held up recently, so you don't have to feel guilty :)

I've PM'd @Winter and the best I can tell from their response is that they aren't going to continue with this roleplay. So I just posted my character's latest actions and made Azra fly off somewhere - @Olissa do you want to continue Azra for the moment so that the character doesn't just disappear?

Just got the notification. My internet is down for a week due to roofing renovations to my house D:

You're better off going about your business @Darkagn I'll try and pick up Azra again when my internet returns. Currently I'm posting this from work.

• Thank You
Reactions: Darkagn
Winter, I hope the renovations will be done swiftly for you ^^ My parents' new house is being completely renovated, so it's a complete mess in their house now.
We'll just assume Azra did stuff to protect the city or so lol.

Anyway, nice going everyone so far. I'll hopefully post Sunday, and otherwise on Monday :)

Bit slow on posting stuff, sorry, it doesn't help that I've been distracted with video games.
I'll have something up hopefully tomorrow.

Got the post outlined, just... haven't managed to get myself to writing the full post out >.< Sorry for holding you all up... If you are looking for something to do, go right ahead and attack the golem if your character was intending to do so anyway.

I'm working on a post and should have one up shortly, just one question though: I've had an idea that Saraad has an "emergency" solution that when consumed, greatly augments his physical abilities and changes his appearance dramatically, though I don't think permanently. Would that be alright as a plot device or a little too outlandish? It could also explain the draconic symbol tattoo on his forehead.

Perhaps save something like that for another fight. This one shouldn't take too much longer. (Then we can all go back to doing whatever fun we were up to before ^-^)

If you mean anything that relates to the golem itself, then no. If it has to do with your own plots, that's not up to me to decide :)

Status
Not open for further replies.