Land of Wings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
just posted. it was a mess trying to tie in all the conversations i was in with the latest GM posts but i think i did a great job. tried to keep it short and sweet to open up future interactions. I cant wait to see what is about to happen! i was thinking about making vamadra mother a CS but....i dont think i will be mentioning her enough for that

In my personal opinion I've found that sometimes it's better to stick with one character for a longer while, and then add a new one later. Especially if the two know each other well, as that can limit in the interactions with others. But for some people it works haha

Reactions: FireDrake150
Hey, Olissa. If you at any point think it wise for me to create another Character to Know Izana either by relation or other, let me know. XD I think it could be interesting if he was related to someone who worked with the royal family, but only time will tell if someone were to reveal themselves. XD

*intends to be in it for the long haul* XD

Oh, and when Izana sees the danger approaching, he may win the favor of some that might be indifferent to him. XD Be a Merchant / messanger he may, but he will defend the city to his dying breath, so....hehe.

@Cybermoon I do know your characters history and just want to check if your character thinks mine is the mercenary from her past right not sure?

Just don't carry on too much/far, a bit of back and forthing is alright, but at some point it would be good to space it out a little

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll think something up for Lena later. Didn't want to let Angel Evans wait any longer than needed ^^

@Silverdawn yes, our characters would know of each other but she does not mistake him for the mercenary she met when she was younger.

No damage was done yet, just informing so it won't be four pages of interactions between the two ;)

I don't really have a cap on how many I will let in, so yes, if you can handle the amount of people as listed in the first post, then you can submit a character sheet :)

I'll have a post up sometime tomorrow, sorry for all the delays, not very quick about responding haha

That's alright, it keeps the thread alive and interesting :)

@Angel Evans is he still holding Layana's hand as he is flying out of the inn? Just so I know how to react properly ;)

Sorry I forgot to tag in my last IC post and I know some people have stopped getting updates. No rush on replies but just in case they don't realise I will tag @Winter and @Silver Fallen :)

Well, when his interchange with Sahraad is over, Izana will be making his way in the direction of the sound, hoping to make sure everyone's okay / stays okay, and to fight if neccessary. XD Hopefully there's some doctors in the capital that han help him, because if he gets into a fight, his lack of experience isn't going to bode well. XD

Just don't be too reckless. Know what his max and limit will be before you have him accidentally be hurt too bad. If you want him dead and/or heavily wounded, go right ahead, but everything here does have consequences ;) no getting out of jail (bad injury) free cards here.

right. ^^ But he may get hurt regardless, Not fatally, But likely enough to remove him from the fight before he does hurt himself too much. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.