Kylen's Interdimensional Bar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kylen nodded to the newest visitor, looking at the scientist and smirking. "I do ask that you use the door next time though, sir researcher. Don't need you accidently folding in on someone, yeah? Alo, as my friend here said, interdimensional bar, all places a the same time, and nice hat."

'Wait....he's a tech nut which means......oh my." If there's one thing T.B. loves, it's people who haven't been fucked with by magic. If they have and hate it, all the better. T.B. shifted over to Webley, making sure to use as much magic as possible. "Oh, so we have a magic hater here eh? LOVELY." He levitated Webley into the air, wisps of smoke and shadow surrounding him. He sat him back down, before shooting a slow moving bolt of magic into his chest, it sinking in. He adopted an extremely exaggerated Cockney accent, just to agitate the man further. " 'ey, mate, why don't ye go and show us a little dance, yeah?" Moving his hands, he made Webley do the can-can, giggling like an idiot all the while. After a bit, when he was sure the man had been embarrassed enough, he released control and propped up on the bar, smiling.

Webley was not amused at the recent turn of events, clutching his chest where the energy had sunk in. He stood up slowly, an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, so we have a technology hater here eh? Lovely! You presumptuous tosser." Webley shot back. No magically-inclined ponce was going to make him dance like a puppet for their amusement without some regret. Otherwise, what would stop him from being rolled over in this dimensional anomaly? Pulling up his left sleeve, Webley pressed a button on a bronzed wrist-mounted console. A slight shimmer appeared around his person.

"Do you know what this is? It's a Faraday Cage." Slight confusion flashed across his assailant's face. "Let me give you a demonstration."

Another press of a button casted a second Faraday Cage over the opposing fellow. "It produces a nullifying effect when assailed with energy, because it IS energy; it fights fire with fire. You have about as much magical power now as any average Joe. Given, this console can't maintain it for long, but I can do THIS in the meantime." Pressing a third button, a bolt of static electricity shot from the lower end of the Cage, zapping T.B. in the keister, making him jump. A second bolt landed on the second cheek, leaving behind a slight scorch mark. Both fields dissipated; Webley gave an agitated sigh. "An eye for an eye. Let me clarify something for you; I don't hate magic. I distrust it. You manipulating me doesn't help."

T.B. yelped, laughing like a mad jester. "This is how far your technology has come?! What a delight!" He jumped around with glee, giddy at the prospect of it. He held out a hand, prompting Webley to shake it. "Oh gods, I haven't been that shocked in ages. Not often you can shock a Greater Duke." He smiled.

Webley shook his hand tentatively, easing up once he realized the 'Greater Duke' had no more magical tricks up his sleeve. He smiled, "A Greater Duke? Do enlighten me as to where you earned such an illustrious title. Royalty is somewhat of an antiquated concept, but something tells me you're not just the Duke of a miniscule parcel of land."

'Hm.....welp, let's see what I can do.' He was contemplating what sort of stunt he could pull. "Ah yes, let me introduce myself. Pray tell, do you believe in Heaven and Hell?"

The bartender enjyed the small pissing match, as no harm had come from it. Letting the two get aquainted, he turned to Chris to refill her drink, and left out some more cider for the pony, before turning to the newest girl. "Would you like anything, miss?"

"A Judeo-Christian philosophy. No, I am an atheist." addressed Webley, as he laid 4 more pence upon the counter. "A Porter, when you are able Barkeep. You never told me your name. sir." inquired Webley to the barkeep. An anthropomorphic, canine interdimensional bartender? Stranger things have happened

(OOC: Edit- I like where this is going! Two diametrically opposed individuals!)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kylen, hold that thought, he's gonna need it. Can you spare me five minutes, Kylen? I won't hurt him, I swear." Pleading was obvious in his voice.

T.B. stopped the little incantation he was doing. "Nevermind, Kylen, I don't want to scare him much." He snapped his fingers and his guise melted away, leaving the form of a wicked looking demon behind. His dagger like teeth shifted into a grin, it's eye glowing red, the empty socket a darker shade. He extended his wings and spoke, the voice intimidating and dark. "I am a shadow demon, ruler of the city of Cocytus on the Circle of Treachery and one of the Dark Lord Satan's many confidants. I am Tenebrae Lucanus Kamaria, Greater Duke of Hell, at your service.' He stressed 'of Hell' very clearly. He went back behind the counter, got a bottle or Fuller's, then walked over to the man, placing it in his hand and popping the top, before turning back to normal. "That answer your question, hun?" The dull red glow was still in his eye socket and his breathing was a bit off from the exertion.

// Bleeeh...I've been so into my video games lately. \\

Returning from a second trip to the bathroom, Teal sits at the counter once again. "I know it's a bar but is food served here?" he asks.

Webley took a long pull from the bottle of Fuller's, putting down 8 pence for the bottle. He took two more gulps, wiping his mouth with his sleeve, setting the bottle down.

"I believe that does answer my question," Webley took a long moment to steady himself, "That Satan himself seems to be still distressed from being cast from God's left-hand side. I'll be honest; I was slightly horrified that the legions of Hell do exist, unless that was a display of smoke and mirrors. But that does not explain why the said Legion has not manifested itself in my dimension, at least, not to my knowledge."

Webley took a short pull, clearly buzzed now, noticing a Teal, miniature equestrian clopping back to a stool. Webley blanched slightly.

"I assume you're not a display of smoke and mirrors."

Teal turns his head to look at Webley and just tilts his head.
"I don't think I know what you mean by 'smoke and mirrors', but if you're wondering if I'm real, yes. I think I'm the only pony here, at least so far."

"I apologize... it's just where I live, horses and ponies are show animals, and unable to converse in English." Webley slurred the word 'English' slightly, but enough to be noticeable.

"It's fascinating. Do you live in a functional society? Is there a hierarchy? I simply must know!"

"Trust me, we're there." He turned to Teal. "I...um....Kylen?" He asked. "Do we serve food here?"

Teal turns in his seat to face Webley.
"Well, yeah. We live in towns organized by mayors and the whole land is ruled by our princesses. What was that about ponies being show...animals?" he asks, looking concerned about it.

In most dimensions, animals are not sentient, so their purposes are to be show animals, pets, or food. Horses are also used to make glue in some dimensions!" He put his hands over his head and brought them down, forming a rainbow with 'The More You Know!' on it before laughing wildly as it disappeared. "Horse meat is good in nachos too."

Teal stares at T.B. with a look of utter horror.

((BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD IM DYING))
T.B. looked at Teal with a straight face, before going back into fits of laughter, the pain from it causing him to fall on the floor and literally roll on the floor laughing. "OH FUCK, YOUR FACE!!! IM GONNA DIE, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Tears were streaming down his face now.

Teal looks away from T.B., still looking stunned. He shudders thinking about how ponies might be used in shows, or of what method is used to turn them into glue...

Status
Not open for further replies.