Kylen's Interdimensional Bar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyrus opened the door that wasn't there before. Not the door that read Kylen's. The door that he just made to Kylen's. The door made from the wall. He quickly stepped inside, his dark brown hair about as unkempt as a rats nest, and his purple eyes scanning the room for any trouble. It would appear that nobody was drunk enough for a bar fight yet. He'd have to wait to get his trouble. He quickly made sure that his various blades and firearms were all stuck firmly to his body, not wanting anybody to so much as think about touching his precious weapons. He quickly sat down at the bar, slammed a tiny green crystal onto the bench, and telepathically asked for a mug of Dragons Breath.

"In order: My name is Kylen, different hells exist, yez we serve various kinds of food, and don't worry Teal, there is no horse or pony on the menu here." the coyote said, catching himself back up in the conversation. H also got Cyrus his drink, looking at him. "No telepathy please, if you can. Some of our patrons don't like it and it can be considered rude in 3587 dimensions."
(Good Luna, twohours of work and this explodes.)

// Seems to happen a lot here Kylen. \\

Teal takes a sigh.
"um..do you have hay or maybe salad? Something to get my mind off of it?" he asks.

There was a sudden crackle of energy from the ceiling of the bar, yet there was no sign of electricity or any form of disturbance. Suddenly a hairy, orange figure came crashing from above slamming into the floor of the bar, quickly rolling to it's feet. The creature seemed to be an ape-like creature, roughly 5'11 in it's hunched state, decked out in random pieces of blue and silver mechanisms, a metallic backpack fused to it's back and numerous rings covering it's long, black, retractable fingers and toes.

Jokaero_Weaponsmith.jpg

The creature looked around calmly for a moment. "Well, that worked. I think." 'Said' the newcomer, speaking without moving it's lips, the sound of it's 'voice' coming from a small, collar-like device around it's neck in what sounded like an Australian accent.

"A pub, huh? Could have been much worse. Looks like y'all serve all kinds here, at least." He said, looking at the nereby pony. Walking to the bar, the creature pulled itself up to sit on a barstool, rapping it's black knuckles on the countertop, "Scotch and dry." The creature requested, "And a White Russian. One small sip for apes, one giant gulp for ape-kind and all that. What's the currency here, by the way?"

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Kylen gav a playful sigh as the ape comes from the celing, as he quickly fries up some hay fries for Teal. "I swear, T. I have this nice door for people to use, and almost no one uses it. What is up with that?" he asks the pony as he serves him, already pouring the ape his drink. "Please pay in your local currency." he said, pondering making drinks free again without telling anyone.

(What is that from Dingo?)

"OH, my." Webley could hardly contain his excitement at the newest patron. "Those implants... please, tell me how you are able to maintain those without your body rejecting them; that problem has persisted for decades, stopping progress entirely! And how do you have technology without opposable thumbs?"

Webley placed 3 pence upon the counter.

"Give my dimension-hopping friend here a shot of brandy, top shelf. I want him to catch up."

(OOC: Props for Jokaero.)

(MESSHUGGAH!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
T.B. collected himself, getting a glass of True Ice and pouring the burning mixture called 'Dragon's Breath' inside. "Here." He noticed all the weapons on Cyrus' body. "Alright then..." A snap, a pop, and all weapons on his body disappeared. "To prevent trouble. We don't need any around here." He ignored any protests made and went over to the ape. Seeing the drink was already being poured, he was going to get the money, naturally. "Kylen, lad, I have no idea. I'm a fucking demon, but I have more manners than some of the people who just pop in like they own the place." He chuckled. He turned to the ape. T.B. was suddenly upside down, hanging on an invisible branch. "Got a banana?"

Teal grabs some hay fries and stuffs them in his mouth, chews and then swallows. He takes a look at the orange ape and blinks his eyes.
"um uh..." he looks back to Kylen. "I don't know Kylen, I used the door. Maybe your bar is in the way of dimensional travel or something."

The tender notes Cyrus now has two glasses of Dragon in front of him, but decides to let T.B. handle the possibly rough customer. "Maybe Teal is right. Eh, means more cash flow for me." he says to the demon, looking ar Weebs. "Be polite and remember how to be English, Weebly.

Teal munches on his hay fries, forgetting about the...the horses and the....
He's forgotten already, chewing his snack.

(@Dingo Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Classy apes, and the guy playing him likes Meshuggah. I like you already.)
After hanging there for a bit, T.B. got bored, so he went back over to Cyrus, caring about his reaction now. "Is the scary telepath pissed off that I nicked his weapons?" A Cheshire Cat-like grin spread on his lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You just gotta make the metal more organic and your body a little less so." The ape-creature replies, accepting the gift of brandy. Looking at T.B blankly as he hangs upside down, the creature replies simply, "No, I don't. I've been banned from using them ever since I learned to catalyze them into potassium fueled Banana Bombs. Needless to say, I've directed my attentions towards lemons as potential candidates for a new type of grenade."

"I'll repay you in favors," The creature says, looking to Kylen, "My services are highly demanded. Just let me know if anything needs fixing. Or… bettering."

[OOC: He's a Jokareo, as tinfoil pointed out, from Warhammer 40K. I was considering being one of the telekinetic space-faring polar bears, the Nicassar, but I thought that would be just plain silly. @Osiris He's an ape with taste.]

The anthro slips Teal a mug of Good Old Fashioned Sweet Apple Acres Hard Cider, winking at him. "I will keep that in mind then, mister...?" he started, trying to get the ape's name.

(40k has space bears? and apes? human jokes aside)

Last edited by a moderator:
Teal stops eating his fries and stares at the mug of sweet cider with stars in his eyes. What's possibly the rarest kind of drink in Equestria, being given to him...he never even thought of trying to get a hold of any from how hard it would've been. He slaps down 30 bits and takes the mug, drinking it slowly to enjoy it thoroughly.

"Call me… Bob." The creature replies after a moments thought, downing the rest of his drinks in quick gulps. Watching the excited reaction of the pony next to him, Bob looks back at Kylen. "The hell did you give him? Cottonseed cake in a cup? An alfalfa smoothie? Is it alcoholic? Lemme try one."

T.B. nearly broke the sound barrier running over there. "BADIDEA" He shrieked, almost too fast to comprehend.

"Oh, I just gav him a mug of Sweet Apple Acres Private Reserve hard apple cider. Its a favorite in several areas, including the capitol city. If you aren't allergic to sweet red and granny smth apples, you sure can have one." he told Bob, pouring him a glass from the tap.

(OOC: I refer to individual characters through context.)

Webley nearly fell out of his chair at the agility of the hellspawn; he would have burned up the entire pub if subjected to Terran gravity and air friction. It appears this interdimensional pub was not subject to Euclidean geometry or standard Laws of physics. The gentleman scientist had no idea what mechanism maintained such an anomaly, but he was suitably impressed. He pulled on the bottle of liquor again, making him feel slightly more... merry. He turned his attention to the intelligent, modified ape.

"So... Bob. It would seem that with the technology you have, you would be able to travel through space-time relatively easy. Humanity has only recently left its cradle in my dimension; we are in the process of terraforming Mars... the Martian atmosphere is thickening and the iron oxide present on the surface receding to way of plant life. Do tell me how you were able to synthesize explosives from potassium... very useful as an improvised explosive, I would think."

Teal sets the mug down with cider fizz all over his mouth and on his nose. He giggles a bit and wipes it off.
"I never once thought I'd get to try cider of this type, ever. Thank you." he smiles to Kylen.
He takes up his mug again and sips from it.

"Last time I tried that shit, I nearly died again. Which will be extremely painful to me. Even though it'd just leave me out of commission for a minute or two." He was talking to Teal, making sure to get his attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.