黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the only pic I could find that had the outfit that was... tame......

Anyways, @Ali , I was debating it but idk if I wanted to do it for this run or not, but if I go with it, is it ok for this NPC to be half-wolf? That may ring a bell considering the last RP... ">.>

Yes, sure thing :)
Just so you're aware, @Clyde is also making a "pluto-esque" NPC, so if you wanted something more unique and didn't want the same thing, you're free to choose a different animal.

Dante is fine with it >.>

Is he really? Can you link me to where this is stated because I'm super curious about Seb's lore.
Its on the wiki. He is ranked among the "Devil Six."[, that is the princes. Just never says which. Unless I misunderstood soemthing

Its on the wiki. He is ranked among the "Devil Six."[, that is the princes. Just never says which. Unless I misunderstood soemthing
Huh...I guess I need to do some more reading. On anime and demons. Time to fall deep into the abyss of wiki, lmao.

Alrighty. Fox then.

Reactions: Ali

I just remembered, a couple chapters ago in the Manga, there was a voter populas competition for most popular character, and I remember the top 6 being called "The Demon Six" - Sebastian was ranked #1, Ciel #2, ect..

Are you sure this isn't what the wiki was referring to?

I just remembered, a couple chapters ago in the Manga, there was a voter populas competition for most popular character, and I remember the top 6 being called "The Demon Six" - Sebastian was ranked #1, Ciel #2, ect..

I dont think wiki refers to poll rankings from fans.

Possible, but I'm not sure.

[bg=#805db0][fieldbox=Countess Belmont, black, solid][spoili]
ly9Tane.jpg
[/spoili]

Name
Eva Belmont

Title
Countess of Belmont

Queen's Given Title
Her Majesty's Vise

Generation
Seventeenth Head of the Belmont Household

Faustian Contract Seal
[spoili]
UuYu1B8.png
[/spoili]

Butler
Niklaus Loucelles

Manor
[spoili]
Mansion_kimu_okami.png
[/spoili]

Located in the Warwickshire countryside. It's under an hour travel by horse from the nearest city. And a good day's journey from London. Blanketed in lush green foliage, it requires a full staff of caretakers who's residence is detached from the manor. Alongside this is the stables which house half to a full dozen of mares for leisure or commute.
--

Appearance
If the idiom of apples and trees is true. Then Eva's lineage would be that of an olive tree for her beauty and health. With dark hair like that of a black olive. A chic luster courses through each of its soft threads. Stemming from a most balanced head, its beauty is only second to that of her face. With its fair complexion and supple lips, her tender smile can register even in the most jaded of hearts. And her eyes that attract more than they seek, reveal in their dim amber color her feline gracefulness.

Complimented even by disturbances of emotion, she radiates a womanly charm that captivates hearts in place of minds which are vulnerable to perversion. Though far from being just a good head on a pair of shoulders, her slender framed dresses are nothing short of exquisite. Their color and design rival the very seasons they imitate.

(Just a disclaimer, I don't usually RP/write like this. Just wanted to try something different.)

Personality
Eva Belmont is a most reserved mistress. Preferring to remain silent instead of openly voicing her emotions and thoughts, she appears a bit timid and reclusive. However, responsive and always respectful she isn't received as cold or unsociable. On the contrary, she's thought of as noble for her high moral principles. To the common eye this is all their is to Miss Belmont, but beyond the surface and to a select few. Her witty comments are enjoyed by pompous admirers and colleagues alike.

Though the rabbit hole doesn't stop there, far from it as both levels of intimacy are a product of cunning. A cunning that runs as deep as Miss Belmont's relationship with her butler. Always concealing without making it apparent, Eva utilizes half truths to set the stage for her goals. Having studied the business of deceit and found it an arduous and dangerous one. She developed her current method which is easier and equally effective as trying to lie to the right people at the right time and hoping the curtain isn't pulled down on her.

"One could waste their whole existence in order to lie perfectly. Yet in the end they couldn't be expected to control another as equally."

Strengths
Exceptionally Strong Will
Knowledgeable
(History, Family Businesses, Common Life)

Weakness
Stubborn
Female Physique

--
Skills
Equestrianism
(Horse Riding)
Art of Disguise
Melee
(Cane & Wing Chun)

Abduction&Deduction
Pianist

Company
Midland Railroad
(Services steamships too.)

Midland Telegraph

Midland Mail
(Postal Service)

England Today&Daily Muse
(Newspapers)

Beaumont Textiles
(Cotton Clothing&Furniture)

Brief History
Eva Belmont was born into the long standing Belmont family as the head's first child. Pampered yet not coddled she was expected to be a leading example for her younger siblings to come after. When they eventually did arrive she was everything and more her parents had hoped of her. Kind and loving yet strict when necessary. Her siblings loved her as much as she them. Even when their father began paying more attention to her brothers. Despite their parents, she would often be the first person to be approached when there was a problem.

If not for the tragic accident to claim their lives she would have made a fine big sister and enjoyed watching them grow to become gentlemen and ladies. Sadly that was not fated by God to happen and Miss Belmont was to be the sole survivor of the incident. Where upon she inherited the title and position of Countess. Serving to meet the late wishes of her father and mother before passing.

What does your contract entail
Niklaus Loucelles is to assist Countess Belmont in sending her family and friend's murderers to hell and in judging their associates.

Other
Erectus non elatus

Eva's weapon of choice is a custom cane with a detachable handled linked to a steel chain. Made of solid metal it requires special gloves to handle due to possessing an electrical current that's managed by a switch. Alongside her cane she's known to carry a revolver in certain situations.

Not being a miser nor a sloth. Miss Belmont donates to various charities and doesn't shy from hard labor or grime. If not capable of following simple instruction she will be more than willing to show you first hand what she expects.

When enjoying her leisure time with tea or a good book, Miss Belmont prefers the outdoors.

Voice
0:00-0:15 Public Tone
0:51-0:57 Private Tone

[/fieldbox][/bg]​
Alright, so now that I've read this over in full, it all seems good and I look forward to seeing Lady Belmont in action :)
I'll add her to the CL (character list) right away.
By the way, that's such a pretty picture *_*

Alright, so now that I've read this over in full, it all seems good and I look forward to seeing Lady Belmont in action :)
I'll add her to the CL (character list) right away.
By the way, that's such a pretty picture *_*
Happy to hear you think so. Was lucky in a way no one decided to face claim it. The designs of the dress and background really make it.

Reactions: Ali
Sorry, you've lost me...
I could just be reading that wrong, but would you mind rephrasing it *_*
My mind is a tad muddled from today :l
He's saying was it of demons in general, or in the manga? I find the later unlikely as there has honly been 3 possiblly 4 demons shown that I know of at least.

23.gif

tumblr_nw9sbaHUWI1rpn9eno2_250.gif
tumblr_nw9sbaHUWI1rpn9eno9_250.gif
tumblr_nw9sbaHUWI1rpn9eno7_250.gif

tumblr_nvv53cKkqE1qa94xto1_500.gif

Chloé Binoche

Female

House of Hiddleton

Master Montgomery Theron Hiddleton II

Appearance
fa378391d8feb46ea75867fe1e3a13520d1cc747_hq.gif

Chloé stands at a height of 168 centimeters tall with long ebony hair that falls past her hips and clouded stoic orbs to complement her porcelain hue. Chloé has a beauty mark just under her right eye. Due to her looks, many who meet her are surprised that she is a butler because of how she presents herself. Until others, she is not a fan of the common black suit that butlers' must adorn themselves with, instead, she is often seen wear her signature white suit that makes quite an impression on anyone who sees it. The only accessory that lies upon her clavicle is a choker with a silver cross. It is only there to amuse her, as it contradicts who she is, plus it allows her to play with something when she is bored. Beneath her ebony locks, the Faustian contract sits between her shoulder blades and just below her nape, she is rarely seen with her hair up.

Personality
Chloé is often thought to be a woman who keeps to herself, only showing emotion when it is required of her to do so. But once you're around her long enough, you really get to know who she is. Although Chloé is elegant and graceful, like those of noble lineage, she isn't afraid to be true to herself. With her master and children, she acts as though she is a mother, doting on them a bit when she sees that it is necessary, but she can be strict when it comes to particular situations. When enjoying something that she loves, Chloé expresses her joy and happiness without a second thought. Many demons find her to act too much like a human at times, but in reality, she is like this even as a demon. Do not ever get on her bad side, she becomes merciless to anyone who attempts to harm her master. Yet she is quite the seductive little minx around men, even when she isn't trying at all since Chloé still has a bit of difficulty controlling her succubus abilities.

Demonic Self

momopoco-anime-fox-girl.png

05fb4f4762edfef14b5a1d7871a92af2.jpg

Strengths
≠ Monty
≠ Social Etiquette
≠ Culinary Arts
≠ Household Chores
≠ Musical Abilities - Singing & Piano
≠ Dance
≠ Linguistics
≠ Hand-to-Hand

Weaknesses
≠ Monty
≠ Animals & Insects
≠ Children
≠ Skulls
≠ Weapons
≠ Sexual Appetite
≠ Alcohol
≠ An Enticing Gentleman

Abilities

• Ability to achieve fighting skills without the need of special or long-term training.
  • Ability to sustain numerous blows of internal and external assaults and high resistance to damage.
  • Ability to exert physical strength far greater than a human.
  • Extremely accurate senses far greater than a human
  • Ability to learn anything that is needed; such as information or skills.
  • Ability to utilize her nine tails as weapons by hardening them to be used like knives/spears.
  • Ability to use succubus seductive traits; such as dream walking, life-force absorption, enhanced beauty, sexual instinct, etc.

Faustian Contract
tumblr_n9nxlindr91r2miuno1_1280.png

Voice
Yoko Hisaka - Nobara Yukinokouji
(Inu x Boku SS)

Face Claim - Sakurako Kujou of Beautiful Bones & Ahri of League of Legends

Last edited by a moderator:
He's saying was it of demons in general, or in the manga? I find the later unlikely as there has honly been 3 possiblly 4 demons shown that I know of at least.
Oh yes, hah, it was just of characters in the Manga.
"The Devil Six" were as follows:

#1 - Sebastian Michaelis
#2 - Ciel Phantomhive
#3 - Vincent Phantomhive
#4 - Grell Sutcliff
#5 - Undertaker
#6 - Charles Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.