Kore Wa Resutoran Desu ka?! (Is this a restaurant!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's alright, I'd like to take the position of head cook.

Emp was going to do it, but if he's okay switching his WiP to something else, sure.

I'll have him answer.

@Grothnor

Go ahead. I was just filling the spot in case someone didn't take it.

I'm not sure if I can join this or not, regardless you have caught my interest rather well. Would it be possible to have another waiter or...?

I'm not sure if I can join this or not, regardless you have caught my interest rather well. Would it be possible to have another waiter or...?

Sure, the clutz hasn't been taken, and I am willing to allow up to two more floormen/women with no presets on the expectations. If requests are strong then I'll open other varried positions among the staff.

Other than that any everyday role is possible, from Doctor to Student, at least as a customer.

And if enough interest warrents the "Slammin Sushi" across from them can become a PC faction.

RP is ready to be posted, want to start on my bios some first. Then I'll post it all up, and will work on the IC Thread tomorrow, day after at latest depending on activity.

Sure, the clutz hasn't been taken, and I am willing to allow up to two more floormen/women with no presets on the expectations. If requests are strong then I'll open other varried positions among the staff.

Other than that any everyday role is possible, from Doctor to Student, at least as a customer.

And if enough interest warrents the "Slammin Sushi" across from them can become a PC faction.
By floormen you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.