Konoha the next generation

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My character would punt Lee whining about her mom lol you can keep him

Wow, I've missed quite a bit while sleeping. xD

Edit; I'm currently on my phone so I'll have a sample of my guy and his summon up once I return home.

I'm excited for this roleplay to get going! And now I will write out my sample.

_Hi__by_Tsamu.jpg
(Kotitzu, his summoning companion after the second time summoned. He mostly stays with Eiji, acting as his voice the majority of the time.)

It was a crisp winter morning and snow lightly fell from the sky, creating a white dust on the streets, buildings, grasses, and trees of Konoha. Beneath one of those trees, wrapped tightly in several layers of clothes, sat a ten year old boy with chocolate brown hair and pale eyes. He was huddled up, trying to stay warm, watching as other kids threw kunai at a target. He had just finished training himself, having very little energy left, as was always the case when he did a few hours of training, having very little stamina. Suddenly, a bell rang out across the target practice area, singling the start of the school day at the Academy. All the kids ran towards the large building, some even racing each other. All of them left except for one; the one beneath the tree. The cold made his whole body sting, but he didn't care. He refused to head inside, as he always does on this specific day, his birthday. He didn't like to be bullied by the others on this day, so he stayed outside. His teacher let him, though compromising with the boy by saying he can't leave school grounds. The boy didn't mind, as long as he wasn't bothered. He had reading materials, time to train, and plenty of food to last him all day. He was about to pull out a book when his teacher stepped in front of him, dropping a large scroll into the snow. The boy looked up to his elder with a glare, feeling as if the man before him was breaking their deal. "Eiji, I have decided on two things. The first, your grades and progress are phenomenal and you have become far too advanced for what I am teaching. Two, I have decided you won't be alone on your birthday again. I have this summoning scroll for you. I don't know what animal it gives you access to, all I know for sure is that it was made for you, for your name is already within." The man pulled out a smaller, hand-sized scroll. "This one explains how to summon the creatures. I'll leave you be now." After giving the smaller scroll to the boy, the man left, heading back into his classroom to teach his students. The boy, apparently named Eiji, examined the scroll in his hands curiously. His white eyes traced the gold designs within the green ends. He examined the handle, they being made of brass and were very worn. It was certainly an older scroll, for the handles stuck out like sore thumbs instead of laying somewhat flat on the ends of the scroll. The newer scrolls require one to twist the knobs to unravel and roll up the paper, however, this one is made so you hold one end and use your free hand to roll down the paper manually. Then you had to hold it so it doesn't snap closed again. Eiji found this interesting and irritating at the same time, as he couldn't keep it open. Eventually, he dug in the snow and pulled out a stone. Knowing the parchment was thick, he set the scroll into the snow and unrolled it. Then he placed the stone on the side of paper with no handles. This got it to stay open and the boy studied the hand signs needed to preform this summoning jutsu.

This went on for several hours. The Academy had already let out, and many of the kids gave him a weird look. He took no notice, however, and continued practicing the hand signs. The scroll was soaked now and lightly frozen, but he didn't quit. It was almost five in the evening when he finally decided to try it out for real. He opened the larger scroll, finding it to be a newer version, unlike it's counterpart, with the same exact designs of the smaller one. Inside the scroll was what looked like a guest sign up sheet with one name written in a dark ink: Eiji Hyuga. It seemed smoother than a quill would have made it. In fact, it almost seemed engraved. The boy grew confused, unsure how his name ended up in the scroll, nor why it was there. He closed the scroll, confused as to why it was needed. He did the hand signs needed then bit his thumb so it would bleed. He ran his thumb over his other hand and slammed that hand to the ground. There was a large cloud of smoke and he removed his hand quickly, starting to fear that he did the jutsu wrong and that something bad was going to happen, yet when the smoke faded, he was met with a tan animal of some sort. It seemed to only be a baby, frustrating the boy. I practiced all this time just to get a baby of some weird animal......? That's not cool at all....... Teach will have to pay for bothering me and making me waste my time...... I could have been doing real training! The animal looked up to him before snickering at Eiji's expression. "What? Have you never seen a ferret before? Or is it the fact that I'm such a handsome kit? Name's Kotitzu, what's yours?" Eiji didn't respond, gritting his teeth slightly. He didn't want to speak, for speaking always caused him pain and no one hardly heard him anyway. "Hey, kid! I asked what your name was! What, can't talk? Cat got your tongue? Or is it that your stunned into silence because how amazing I am?" The boy glared at the ferret, still not speaking. Truth was, he was considered mute. He could speak, but his vocal chords weren't properly developed, so talking causes extreme pain and strain for him. He wasn't about to let this conceded rat get him to talk, no matter what. "Helllllooooo? Anything in there?" The ferret crawled up his pant leg and shirt, coming out at the neck. He tapped a tiny paw against the boy's head, as if he was knocking. "You in there somewhere, bud?"

"My name is Eiji Hyuga. There. You got what you wanted. Now stop being annoying....." His voice was almost a whisper, though not on purpose, that was just how he sounded. The ferret drew back in surprise before squeaking happily. "It speaks! Wait, Eiji Hyuga? Son of TenTen and Neji Hyuga? A formidable pair.... Too bad their son doesn't match up, I mean he can barely speak his name!" Eiji forcefully took the ferret and threw him into the snow, getting up and walking away. Kotitzu was shocked for a few moments before running to catch up with the boy. "Hey! Hold on! I didn't mean to offend you, kid!" The boy stopped and glared at the ferret once more. He was really starting to get mad. Not only did he waste his time with the training, but now he had one more thing making fun of him for his inability to speak properly. Kotitzu ran in front of the angered boy, he having turned away again. "Hey! Hey! Cool it Hotshot! Listen, hear me out! I didn't mean to be offensive, I just don't have good manners yet!" The boy crossed his arms and gave the small creature a look that plainly said, "Well you better get some quick." The ferret stood on his haunches, bowing his head, as if showing remorse and respect towards Eiji. The brown haired boy was taken back, looking around to see if it was a joke or prank. Once he was sure he wasn't being punked, he turned back to the creature with a sigh. It was obvious Eiji had forgiven the kit, but not so clear as to why, except to the boy himself. He forgave the creature because it was still his birthday and he didn't want that much drama. It was getting dark, though, the boy shivering in the further dropping temperatures. "I need you to sign something before you go home....It's customary and necessary..... Then we both can go home and be warm...." The boy sighed again and nodded, letting the tiny rodent lead him back to the scrolls. Kotitzu opened the large one, pointing to his name then the spaces next to it. "To sign is to use your blood to make your fingerprints show up. All ten. Do that and the scroll will vanish unless you want to carry it around. Then you can go home." Eiji bit his thumb again then dabbed each of his fingers in the crimson liquid before placing his fingertips to the parchment. The blood transferred instantly dried and the scroll rolled shut. Suddenly, another cloud of smoke, like earlier, surrounded the scroll. When it faded, the scroll was gone. "Far well kid, get some rest. See you soon! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I'm the son of Manitsu, the head of us Ninja Ferrets. I'm little, but will be big when I grow up, just like he is. He stands taller than the Hokage's place! Bye now!" Another puff of smoke and Kotitzu vanished as well. Eiji started to walk home again when he ran into his mother. "There you are! You're very late, you know. It's almost seven! Your supper is cold now. What were you doing?" Eiji didn't know how to answer her except by making the motion of biting his thumb. She sighed and picked him up. " I know you love to train and get stronger, but you'll get a fever out here at this hour.... Eiji, when we get back, I want you to take a warm shower to defrost yourself then wrap yourself is many blankets so the water on your body doesn't freeze. Also, stay near the fireplace tonight, okay?" The boy nodded and cuddled with his mother, already feeling sick. It wasn't long before they were home and Eiji was huddled by the fireplace, a new weapon before him, as that was his gift from his parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me if I need to tweak anything in my sampler! I'm all ears!

No y'all roleplay beautifully

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Not as huge as this snake but still a bit large.

SnakeGiant07.jpg

-Different season, eh heh..-

Makoto's charcoal black eyes gazed over the summoning scroll laid out in front of him, making sure he had the signs correct before he actually performed the Jutsu. He was seated out on the plush green plains of the training grounds, his peace only interrupted by the very distant chatter of the people of Konohagakure. The choir of voices didn't bother him though, he was more focused on the kanji perfectly aligned down the crisp paper. He sat criss-crossed with his back against a large oak tree, the large shadow casted provided a cool shadow in contrast to the warm atmosphere. He was given the Summoning scroll at the Academy, but refused to open it in front of the other nosy students. Makoto had informed his father of the scroll he was given, which was why he was outside. His father told him that he'd best perform the Jutsu outside instead of the confinements in his room, in case it was much larger than anticipated. The young Uchiha wasn't one to rebel against his parents' wishes, so he took the scroll then went for the most open and available space he could locate. Makoto sat slightly hunched over with his elbows resting on the side of his knees, his fingers interlaced in front of his mouth as he briefly thought about what type of animal he may receive.

A snake was the first animal on his mind, due to his father's infamous past. It was no secret that his father had trained under one of the legendary Sannin, gifting him the summoning of snakes. Hell, his father had even told him stories of how his teenage years went with the snake man. Just like anyone would have suspected, it was full of blood, sweat, but no tears. Uchihas don't cry unless for very valid reasons. Uchiha Makoto was not at all against the idea of having a large snake as his Summoning, nor was he against any other animal. So long as it wasn't some kitten, slug, or anything weak and cute. He needed his animal to strike fear in his opponent's heart, not make them laugh or gush at the animal's adorable appearance. That would be far less than tasteful for what he had in mind. Much, much less than tasteful.

With a small sigh, Makoto decided it was time to actually perform the Jutsu. He was curious as to what he may receive as a Summoning, though he wasn't too excited for it. He hoped that for a snake or something terrifying, at the same time, he feared he would receive something cute and squishy that all the opponents would want to cuddle. All he could do now was hope that Kami was on his side for this. He had never prayed to Kami before, but he sure was thinking of doing it now. The Uchiha bit his thumb so it bled then dragged it along the end of the scroll. Afterwards, he began to perform the signs of Dog, Boar, Monkey, Bird, then Sheep. Each hand sign could be seen for a swift moment before his hands blurred to the next one. Since Makoto had been lacking a bit in his hand sign speed, his father had demonstrated a few ways to perform them faster. Needless to say, it was working for him. Once finished with the hand signs, he placed his hand on the scroll's paper.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

A large puff of smoke appeared the moment after he performed the Jutsu, being greeted with a silhouette of an abnormally large snake. This snake seemed to slightly large than him. Its width was enough for one and a half of Makotos, while its length could be estimated to be as long as, if not shorter, than a normal anaconda. The snake could appear to be a little bit awkward looking, but the Uchiha could guess it wasn't fully developed. It was when the smoke cleared from the lower half did he see the unique pattern of scales the reptile held. His father had told him stories of him summoning snakes that ranged from white, gray, and purple. This snake, however, held a pattern of orange and purple scales as well as a lavender underside. The lavender color did wonders in reminding him of his mother's eyes, but the snake's color was darker than hers. Had the color been a little lighter, he would remember his mom each time the snake appeared. Makoto was quite pleased with his Summoning so far, and actually smirked to himself.

The snake waved its scaly tail around, trying to waft the smoke away from its face. "Get out of the way stupid smoke! I can't see my Summoner!" A rather feminine voice sounded out from the snake, her fiery orange eyes catching sight of the Uchiha which made her gasp (or what sounded like a gasp). "Hello there, child! What's your name?" She asked the other, eyes curiously looking over the Genin.

"I am Uchiha Makoto.." He responded with a deep bow of the head, his smirk no longer present.

The snake gasped again. "Uchiha Makoto? You mean the son of Uchiha Sasuke and Hyuga Hinata? Wow! They're such a beautiful pair! And with both the Byakugan and the Sharingun swimming around in your system that must really be something else, hm?" Makoto was about to say something, but the snake kept talking. "Oh, you look just like your father but you hold such a round face! Hey, when's the last time you got a haircut anyway? You really look like you could use one. I mean, just look at your hair! It's a nice color but sheesh, do you want to look like a handsome lady from behind? I know I wouldn't even thought I'm a baby Kyodaija who will become lean, mean, and purply orange when I grow much much bigger!"

Kami-sama...

"Gomen gomen, I'm just a little excited! Uchiha Sasuke's son, wow! I'm just happy I'm not gonna be stuck with a crappy Genin who can't protect themselves and screams like a banshee! I know you can protect yourself just by looking at you though you could really use a meal or two. Have you considered eating more? I mean, I can see your bones! A young boy your age shouldn't be walking around looking like some skeleton! It'll add definition to your girlish figure unless you pack on some pounds!", She spoke as she wrapped her long body around him. Her body hung off Makoto's shoulders and torso, her head ending up a little bit higher than his own with enough length to be able to look at him when needed. "Gomen gomen, I'm off track. Listen, I'm going to need you to sign something in blood so that I can go back home and do whatever it is us snakes do. Sound good?"

At this point, Makoto would do anything to get this snake to go away.

"What do you want me to sign..?" He asked the snake, a separate scroll popping up out of nowhere into his hands. This one held a different appearance from the summoning scroll, but Makoto couldn't care less at the moment.

"It's a contract stating that whenever you need the lovely help of yours truly, I will come to your aid and teach those meanies a thing or two with my super fabulous extra glamorous snake chops! It's necessary so if you don't do it you're just gonna have to introduce your loving snake friend to mommy and daddy!"

At those words, Makoto wasted no time biting his finger tips and begin signing the scroll in blood. He didn't want to put up with the childish, extra talkative snake, but she was his Summoning animal and there was nothing more he could do. Now that he knew what his Summoning was, he could inform his father that Kami-sama had forsaken him with this curse of an animal and train harder so he would never have to summon her.

"There..." Makoto informed the snake, allowing the blood to dry before rolling it up again. "What's your name..?"

"Oh! Silly me, I've been so preoccupied with my Summoner that I even forgot to mention my own name! Isn't that silly of me? I think that's very silly of me! Anyway, my name is Setsuna! Isn't that an amazing name!?"

Wonderful...

If needed I will happily fix a few things.

Last edited:
Not as huge as this snake but still a bit large.

SnakeGiant07.jpg

-Different season, eh heh..-

Makoto's charcoal black eyes gazed over the summoning scroll laid out in front of him, making sure he had the signs correct before he actually performed the Jutsu. He was seated out on the plush green plains of the training grounds, his peace only interrupted by the very distant chatter of the people of Konohagakure. The choir of voices didn't bother him though, he was more focused on the kanji perfectly aligned down the crisp paper. He sat criss-crossed with his back against a large oak tree, the large shadow casted provided a cool shadow in contrast to the warm atmosphere. He was given the Summoning scroll at the Academy, but refused to open it in front of the other nosy students. Makoto had informed his father of the scroll he was given, which was why he was outside. His father told him that he'd best perform the Jutsu outside instead of the confinements in his room, in case it was much larger than anticipated. The young Uchiha wasn't one to rebel against his parents' wishes, so he took the scroll then went for the most open and available space he could locate. Makoto sat slightly hunched over with his elbows resting on the side of his knees, his fingers interlaced in front of his mouth as he briefly thought about what type of animal he may receive.

A snake was the first animal on his mind, due to his father's infamous past. It was no secret that his father had trained under one of the legendary Sannin, gifting him the summoning of snakes. Hell, his father had even told him stories of how his teenage years went with the snake man. Just like anyone would have suspected, it was full of blood, sweat, but no tears. Uchihas don't cry unless for very valid reasons. Uchiha Makoto was not at all against the idea of having a large snake as his Summoning, nor was he against any other animal. So long as it wasn't some kitten, slug, or anything weak and cute. He needed his animal to strike fear in his opponent's heart, not make them laugh or gush at the animal's adorable appearance. That would be far less than tasteful for what he had in mind. Much, much less than tasteful.

With a small sigh, Makoto decided it was time to actually perform the Jutsu. He was curious as to what he may receive as a Summoning, though he wasn't too excited for it. He hoped that for a snake or something terrifying, at the same time, he feared he would receive something cute and squishy that all the opponents would want to cuddle. All he could do now was hope that Kami was on his side for this. He had never prayed to Kami before, but he sure was thinking of doing it now. The Uchiha bit his thumb so it bled then dragged it along the end of the scroll. Afterwards, he began to perform the signs of Dog, Boar, Monkey, Bird, then Sheep. Each hand sign could be seen for a swift moment before his hands blurred to the next one. Since Makoto had been lacking a bit in his hand sign speed, his father had demonstrated a few ways to perform them faster. Needless to say, it was working for him. Once finished with the hand signs, he placed his hand on the scroll's paper.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

A large puff of smoke appeared the moment after he performed the Jutsu, being greeted with a silhouette of an abnormally large snake. This snake seemed to slightly large than him. Its width was enough for one and a half of Makotos, while its length could be estimated to be as long as, if not shorter, than a normal anaconda. The snake could appear to be a little bit awkward looking, but the Uchiha could guess it wasn't fully developed. It was when the smoke cleared from the lower half did he see the unique pattern of scales the reptile held. His father had told him stories of him summoning snakes that ranged from white, gray, and purple. This snake, however, held a pattern of orange and purple scales as well as a underside. The lavender color did wonders in reminding him of his mother's eyes, but the snake's color was darker than hers. Had the color been a little lighter, he would remember his mom each time the snake appeared. Makoto was quite pleased with his Summoning so far, and actually smirked to himself.

The snake waved its scaly tail around, trying to waft the smoke away from its face. "Get out of the way stupid smoke! I can't see my Summoner!" A rather feminine voice sounded out from the snake, her fiery orange eyes catching sight of the Uchiha which made her gasp (or what sounded like a gasp). "Hello there, child! What's your name?" She asked the other, eyes curiously looking over the Genin.

"I am Uchiha Makoto.." He responded with a deep bow of the head, his smirk no longer present.

The snake gasped again. "Uchiha Makoto? You mean the son of Uchiha Sasuke and Hyuga Hinata? Wow! They're such a beautiful pair! And with both the Byakugan and the Sharingun swimming around in your system that must really be something else, hm?" Makoto was about to say something, but the snake kept talking. "Oh, you look just like your father but you hold such a round face! Hey, when's the last time you got a haircut anyway? You really look like you could use one. I mean, just look at your hair! It's a nice color but sheesh, do you want to look like a handsome lady from behind? I know I wouldn't even thought I'm a baby Kyodaija who will become lean, mean, and purply orange when I grow much much bigger!"

Kami-sama...

"Gomen gomen, I'm just a little excited! Uchiha Sasuke's son, wow! I'm just happy I'm not gonna be stuck with a crappy Genin who can't protect themselves and screams like a banshee! I know you can protect yourself just by looking at you though you could really use a meal or two. Have you considered eating more? I mean, I can see your bones! A young boy your age shouldn't be walking around looking like some skeleton! It'll add definition to your girlish figure unless you pack on some pounds!", She spoke as she wrapped her long body around him. Her body hung off Makoto's shoulders and torso, her head ending up a little bit higher than his own with enough length to be able to look at him when needed. "Gomen gomen, I'm off track. Listen, I'm going to need you to sign something in blood so that I can go back home and do whatever it is us snakes do. Sound good?"

At this point, Makoto would do anything to get this snake to go away.

"What do you want me to sign..?" He asked the snake, a separate scroll popping up out of nowhere into his hands. This one held a different appearance from the summoning scroll, but Makoto couldn't care less at the moment.

"It's a contract stating that whenever you need the lovely help of yours truly, I will come to your aid and teach those meanies a thing or two with my super fabulous extra glamorous snake chops! It's necessary so if you don't do it you're just gonna have to introduce your loving snake friend to mommy and daddy!"

At those words, Makoto wasted no time biting his finger tips and begin signing the scroll in blood. He didn't want to put up with the childish, extra talkative snake, but she was his Summoning animal and there was nothing more he could do. Now that he knew what his Summoning was, he could inform his father that Kami-sama had forsaken him with this curse of an animal and train harder so he would never have to summon her.

"There..." Makoto informed the snake, allowing the blood to dry before rolling it up again. "What's your name..?"

"Oh! Silly me, I've been so preoccupied with my Summoner that I even forgot to mention my own name! Isn't that silly of me? I think that's very silly of me! Anyway, my name is Setsuna! Isn't that an amazing name!?"

Wonderful...

If needed I will happily fix a few things.
I LOVE HER!!!!! And just imagine when she meets Kotitzu! Both are arrogant, both are predators towards one another (though rare, ferrets would eat snakes), and they'll be forced to work together XD

I like how for now-I'm assuming- we can summon the right hand mans of the summoning animals leader.. XD and they range from normal size but quite large

Plus it seems Mikasa has the rarest summoning creature o.O

OOH IMAGINE THE COMPETITION AND HER TEAM MATES BEING SURPRISED! Cause maybe she has never summoned infront of anyone at all, making them believe she has yet to have one.

MAYBE IN THE FOREST OF DEATH? When her teammates eiji and Makoto are temporarily down, she summons Kuromaru with the last bit of her chakra and it surprises them as well as adds on to makotos competitiveness XD?

Also we need a team number or name.. Maybe team 4? as 4 is considered a unlucjy number unlike 7?

And since your summoning animals will be arguing I guess it causes Mikasa and Kuromaru to naturally be placed in the middle after a while of being summoned to only see the same thing happen lol

Orichimaru will be amused by our group and summonings. Sasuke's kid, Mikasa's foo dog means power -as well as being itachis kid-, Eiji's muteness he can take advantage of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't hold it in....
TIMELINE OF MIKASA UCHIHA 8D
10-14
[spoili]
24pbhwm.jpg
[/spoili]

15-17
[spoili]
34ifswo.jpg
[/spoili]

17+
Facial feature wise, I don't know about clothes yet. She'll probably wear the same clothes as above.
[spoili]
La4H-hcuZME.jpg
[/spoili]

• Love
I like how for now-I'm assuming- we can summon the right hand mans of the summoning animals leader.. XD and they range from normal size but quite large

Plus it seems Mikasa has the rarest summoning creature o.O

OOH IMAGINE THE COMPETITION AND HER TEAM MATES BEING SURPRISED! Cause maybe she has never summoned infront of anyone at all, making them believe she has yet to have one.

MAYBE IN THE FOREST OF DEATH? When her teammates eiji and Makoto are temporarily down, she summons Kuromaru with the last bit of her chakra and it surprises them as well as adds on to makotos competitiveness XD?

Also we need a team number or name.. Maybe team 4? as 4 is considered a unlucjy number unlike 7?

And since your summoning animals will be arguing I guess it causes Mikasa and Kuromaru to naturally be placed in the middle after a while of being summoned to only see the same thing happen lol

Orichimaru will be amused by our group and summonings. Sasuke's kid, Mikasa's foo dog means power -as well as being itachis kid-, Eiji's muteness he can take advantage of.
Lol I can see that XD And poor Eiji is left out again ^^ Everyone summons right hand men but him. He summons the son of the head (like Naruto did a few times), who is a baby. Also, I like squad four. Everyone would underestimate them because 4 means death, so they are assumed to die soon. Then they can blow them away by surviving time and time again, actually turning the squad number into a lucky number. And who knows, maybe the four stands for enemy deaths, not their own XD

• Love
Lol I can see that XD And poor Eiji is left out again ^^ Everyone summons right hand men but him. He summons the son of the head (like Naruto did a few times), who is a baby. Also, I like squad four. Everyone would underestimate them because 4 means death, so they are assumed to die soon. Then they can blow them away by surviving time and time again, actually turning the squad number into a lucky number. And who knows, maybe the four stands for enemy deaths, not their own XD
YESSSSS. XD
I assumed his summon is considered right hand man just a child or even a higher status like Prince or something lol

Also we shall put squad 4 as team 4 is for 'kids' LOLOL.

He is a prince, but isn't allowed to fully accept the title until he gets better manners, because his dad is tired of Kotitzu saying mean things without realizing, especially to him. ^^ And I shall make my squad, squad four.

Koititsu is so cute *^*......
I see now.

Plus I put "4 not TEAM 4." XD
I can already imagine jounins saying 'TEAM ___' then when it comes to four they're like,"SQUAD 4" XD.

Everyone will indeed doubt squad 4, until they're proven wrong :3.
Maybe there was no known squad 4? They tried to have one but it ended mysteriously horribly, and then they reopened the team to us? Cause the kids wanted it

Koititsu is so cute *^*......
I see now.

Plus I put "4 not TEAM 4." XD
I can already imagine jounins saying 'TEAM ___' then when it comes to four they're like,"SQUAD 4" XD.

Everyone will indeed doubt squad 4, until they're proven wrong :3.
Maybe there was no known squad 4? They tried to have one but it ended mysteriously horribly, and then they reopened the team to us? Cause the kids wanted it
I can totally see that happening XD and all the Jonin give the kids weird looks and ask if they have a death wish. And yeah I did the same thing ^^

Oh can I join? What main characters have been taken for parents?

Thats fine. I wouldnt of chosen a sharingan user anyway.

Oh can I join? What main characters have been taken for parents?
But the person who set this role play up said they would take one brother, he has Sakura and Kakashi. So those two are technically taken, but are allowed for one other person.

Status
Not open for further replies.