Konoha the next generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO THAT WAS MY AUTO CORRECTS ON MY IPAD WHOOPS LOLOL

EDIT: ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS AUTO CORRECTS I THINK I WAS THINKING OF NEJI LOLOL
Eiji would be so embarrassed! I mean, knowing your dad was demoted to the same rank you are, especially if your dad was a well known ninja throughout all of the countries XD And don't worry, I do that too sometimes ^^

I FUCKING LOVE gifs like these, ESPECIALLY if it's madara/Hashirama trololol
[spoili]
tumblr_mn43n5NVvq1rxmnkio1_500.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
237042.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
tumblr_mqieilL2fq1rcowoto1_400.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
tumblr_n0dtoy7TUO1sju6lvo1_400.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
iPHH-7f5qLk4JLFPGA0BULrEeRe.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
tumblr_n08kw052dX1sv0f5ao1_500.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
tumblr_mqo2vvZO9a1rrpl65o1_400.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
n3Ei2qY.gif
[/spoili]
[spoili]
tumblr_moplfosoHU1ssrvngo1_500.gif
[/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
As soon as we get enough to form at least 3 squads

You DO know you could have picked Madara and Hashirama as parents right? I said yaoi pair children were allowed,

I'm debating lol.
Madara + Hashirama =
[spoili]
f734b65560008bb03e5d052c78724f25.jpg
[/spoili]
Then they probs went to war because hashi wanted a divorce and over who keeps the kid lolol
[spoili]
madara-vs-hashirama-lol_o_2296385.jpg
[/spoili]

Plus I can't cause I feel for me personally 2+ characters are hard to play and keep up for me usually

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
I might end up making another. ^^

I may as well, if it's allowed. We need more characters that don't have a stoic personality XD

If you think you can handle it you are more than welcome to make more than one character

I JUST HAD AN IDEA FROM THAT IMAGE. MIKASA HAS NOSE BLEEDS WHEN SHE USES SHARINGAN AND WHATNOT TO MUCH indicating she is getting weaker and is over working herself as well as almost collapsing

Reactions: 2 people
I dont want to make a cs on my phone so Ill post it tomorrow?

I JUST HAD AN IDEA FROM THAT IMAGE. MIKASA HAS NOSE BLEEDS WHEN SHE USES SHARINGAN AND WHATNOT TO MUCH indicating she is getting weaker and is over working herself as well as almost collapsing
I was actually thinking Eiji tires quickly because he can't use verbal commands for ninjutsu, so he uses more chakara in order to preform certain jutsu and to preform the Hyuga Clan's gentle fist fighting style. ^^

I was actually thinking Eiji tires quickly because he can't use verbal commands for ninjutsu, so he uses more chakara in order to preform certain jutsu and to preform the Hyuga Clan's gentle fist fighting style. ^^
I swear we have similar minds. I was also going to question how he does jutsu's lol XD.
THROUGHOUT THE RP WHEN IT PROGRESSES TO YEARS LATER WILL HE GET A FULL VOICE MAGICALLY?

Only 3/4 of that was on my phone. The info was on my laptop.

Eh..well if I can think of a partner for Pein I shall start it on my phone.

Or shion...or maybe them together

I swear we have similar minds. I was also going to question how he does jutsu's lol XD.
THROUGHOUT THE RP WHEN IT PROGRESSES TO YEARS LATER WILL HE GET A FULL VOICE MAGICALLY?
I don't think he will. I mean, he can shout and it won't sound like a whisper, but then he can't finish what he was saying and he'll cough up blood. I think he'll learn sign language at some point, and maybe Morse code so he can communicate over radio or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.