Konoha the next generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm being lazy I forgot to add summon info so I'm doing an rp.example to my.grump-puss's personality

--When Mikasa summons foo dogs. Which would be later in the rp--
**note, this is only one of the foo dogs she learns to summon. He is the right hand man of the leader of the foo dogs.
[spoili]
foo_dog_pixel_by_griffling-d53v2e9.gif

A black haired girl was seen sitting in a secluded area of the training grounds silently. Her summoning scroll on the ground while she sat cross legged. She had recalled her fathers words."Birds, are not your summoning animals. They are naturally there for you because of me. Try to see what creature you summon." He said smiling and that was what Mikasa was doing. By now her teammates had their own summoning animals and creatures--Even people she knew. But why didnt she get one? Why didnt hers some?

Looking down at the scroll blankly and deeply frustrated inside, the girl did the hand techniques needed for a proper summoning and smacked her hand on the scroll."Summoning jutsu!" She yelled and a thick puff of smoke appeared. Empty... She assumed. Nothing I bet... Thought Mikasa. But when the smoke slowly faded away she saw a lion like silhouetted figure through the thick clouds and sat there looking up at it. It was the size of a ninken, but more larger then that slightly and Mikasa heard an animalistic growl followed by the loudest roar--Causing her to lean back alarmed. Her hands on the ground supporting her weight. Once the heavy smoke faded it revealed to be a mix of a lion and a dog. Mikasa blinked in surprise--This was no normal summoning animal or creature.. What was it?

The creature gave her a grin, revealing its many sharp fangs and teeth and sat."I will reassure you that I am smaller then the main summons like manda for example because I am not the head." He explained."However I was summoned in the place of the head because he is busy." The creature said."I am Kuromaru. A foo dog, and you will be signing a contract with us." He said.

Mikasa was surprised to say the least. She nodded in silence and was about to sign the contract until the foo dog pawed her hand away staring at her."Have you no manners!?" He growled."Oh sorry..." Mumbled Mikasa before standing up and dusting herself off. The girl bowed, hands whined her back."Mikasa Uchiha." She said before looking up at the foo dog. Or atleast the head of the foo dogs right hand man.

The foo dog allowed her to sign as he spoke."So child of the Itachi..You seem to have a certain females eyes." He sighed."Konan perhaps?" He inquired."Child of Itachi too? I can feel your chakra similar to his and different from that child Makoto." Mikasa hesitated as she signed her name. She finished signing the contract and a puff of stamping ink appeared. The foo dog scoffed. Though he did not like to finally have a summoner, it was the head of foo dogs who had ordered him to sign Mikasa in. So he had no choice and he pawed the stamp ink before laying his large paw on the scroll."I will bring this to the head so he can officially sign it. But I will have you know, petty uchiha. I do not like you, and I will absolutely not tolerate you. However my mannerisms are an order, this contract was a must. So I do not mind acting civil towards you." Growled the foo dog.

Mikasa looked at it in the eyes in silence. She placed her hand on its muzzle and closed her eyes, then opened them."Kuromaru. Lets spend a day together, and one mission together then. I will gladly prove myself to you." She commented and the foo dog grinned amusingly."You are a determined girl. Amusing child too. We'll see." He retorted in a chuckle before proofing away.[/spoili]

This is leader of the foo dog summons
[spoili] TOP DRAWING
chimera_and_foo_dog_wip_by_khrests-d55xnwb.png
[/spoili]
He is as big as all the other summons who are leaders of their kind. In other words, as big as the nine tailed fox I would say. His name is shinseina.

Question; Could I have Makoto develop Orochimaru's hickey- er, mark- later on in the RP?

Uh isn't that a bloodline trait?

Sasuke lost his curse seal due to itachi taking it away from him to save his little brother from becoming orochimaru new host body

It's not bloodline, but it doesn't have to be added. Just a question. C:

Poor Eiji XD While his cousins form a rivalry, he sits in the corner forever alone ^^
I will post my sample when on my computer. I am on mobile right now so it's harder to type it up.

Poor Eiji XD While his cousins form a rivalry, he sits in the corner forever alone ^^
I will post my sample when on my computer. I am on mobile right now so it's harder to type it up.

Aww, Eiji can be the cousin Makoto hangs out with, just so he's not sulking in the corner. :3

I'll be getting a sample up soon.

Maybe we can form our own team? Eiji, Mikasa, Makoto
Then after the cousins fight they decide on a rule, which is no family members shall fight each other during preliminary rounds. Considering Nejis fight with Hinata now Makoto and Mikasa's fight.
And maybe -up to you- they move Mikasa to team 7 instead? Or she can stay with you guys and the sensei keeps both uchiha cousins in check.

Aww, Eiji can be the cousin Makoto hangs out with, just so he's not sulking in the corner. :3

I'll be getting a sample up soon.
They can totally hang out! Makoto will just have to deal with Eiji not speaking much due to shyness and legal muteness. Maybe they can be on the same team?

*Edit* Lol just saw we had the same idea ^^

So it's decided?
Makoto, Mikasa, eiji? As a team *^*..
I was imagining a sensei who has the personality of minato. Childish, cheerful, and stern in certain cases XD quick to act in on the most dire situations

So it's decided?
Makoto, Mikasa, eiji? As a team *^*..
I was imagining a sensei who has the personality of minato. Childish, cheerful, and stern in certain cases XD quick to act in on the most dire situations
Or maybe Lee XD He took over Gai's squad because Gai finally retired?

OH YEAH TRUE......
LEE... OR NARUTO... MAYBE LEE ITD BE FUNNY AS HELL.

Or lee on rin team as he sulks about losing sakura rofl

OH YEAH TRUE......

Lee losing Sakura while Naruto lost both potential love interests to his best friend and Sensei :3

OH YEAH TRUE......

Either would be funny ^^ But poor Eiji, he'll be the only one of the three with Byakugan because his cousins have Sharingun. Just imagine the sparring sessions XD
*one of the other two uses Sharingun against Eiji*
*Eiji glares*
*they continue*
Eiji: Would you stop! That's very annoying!
Inner Eiji: They made me talk..... It hurts.... TnT

I was going to say I feel like eiji could have/would be great to have a jinchuuriki XD
Also, maybe he has a summon animal that talks for him.

I was going to say I feel like eiji could have/would be great to have a jinchuuriki XD
Also, maybe he has a summon animal that talks for him.
That be awesome XD I was thinking about that, but wasn't sure if I could. Also, he will. The ferret he summons, Kotitzu, is a chatterbox, often annoying him.

Status
Not open for further replies.