Konoha the next generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum...Can the pairing be anybody? I want to come up with one no one would expect.

@Aka~Kitsune

It can be anybody, Yaoi and Yuri pairings are allowed as well I believe.

Hummm...

Well I thought of some using Fu.

☆ Fu and Darui
☆ Fu and Kusuna

There is also Shion, Yugito...I hate decisions.

SHE has Sakura and Kakashi taken why does everyone assume I'm a guy? But yes I'd be open to a male sibling and check the character sheets for unavailable characters I'll add taken characters to the front page when I get off work

20120120054927_k4FEB.thumb.600_0.jpg

Name: Kaede Kaguya

Sex: Male

Father: Kimimaro Kaguya

Mother: Tayuya

Squad:

Element: - - -

Special Traits: Shikotsumyaku

Summon Animal: Rabbits

Tools/ Weapons: Kunais & shurikens, His own bones, Small bell looking bombs, bomb tags.

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Dark brown

Info:
-SUMMONING RABBITS:
Though rabbits seem like a 'joke' to everyone, Kaedes summoning animals of the rabbit species is actually quite unique varying from normal to bizarre to even monstrous. These rabbits are pretty tough despite their 'cute' looking reputation and having a contract with them he is also able to telepathically communicate with 'normal' non-summoning rabbits at will as well.

-PERSONALITY:
Kaede is a pretty cold and harsh person. He is quite cynical and the only thing he really cares about is himself in truth. The boy is the exact opposite from his father--A peaceful and warm guy, and most likely got his personality from his conceited mother. Kaede is very witty and naturally blunted, therefore doesn't hold anything back daringly and can back talk anyone all day long until he wins. But before back talking out of foolishness, he observes first before talking unlike other 'idiots' in order to win the arguments he causes the most. This is why other kids stay away from him and avoid conflict with him--Because of his brash and irrational personality and his clan name, the Kaguya clan. His personality only makes what others think of his clan worse, However he keeps quiet, an order from his father and a rule of 'If you don't got anything nice to say, shut it'. But of course Kaede twisted his words to,"Unless somebody says something to you, then say something back". His mothers snarky personality adds on to the fact that his clan -an extinct clan with the exception of him and his father- is indeed irrational and savage.

Kaede can also be aggressive at certain times, besides calculating. Depending on the situation, heck it's safe to say he'll be sure to beat you to a pulp. It's not something his father taught him -Infact his father taught him opposite of his behavior, kindness, calmness, etc- and the only thing he has from his father is restraint, something forced to learn in order to help his temper, as well as manners and politeness for some situations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I do Fu and Kasuna?

Im going to start this on my phone...so it might not be that good until I can fix it up on my computer.

tumblr_lob4gygrq61qz7x00o1_1280.jpg

Name:
☆Hitomi

Nickname:
☆Tomi
☆Neko

Sex:
☆Female

Father:
☆Darui

Mother:
☆Fu (jinchuriki )

Genin

Squad:
☆ 7

Element:
☆Lightening - Eventually Black lightening.
☆Water

Traits:
☆ Large Chakra reserves.
☆ Nanabi Chakra reserves.

Animal:
☆Panther/Leopard.
Joint summoning clan

Tools/ Weapons:
☆Medical kit [In a sealing scroll]
☆Sword
☆Kunai
☆Shuriken
☆Ninja wire [In a sealing scroll]
☆ Explosive tags [In a sealing scroll]
☆ Summoning scroll.

Hair Color:
☆White/Light blonde

Eye Color:
☆ Amber/orange.

Info:
☆ Quiet and often lost in the background the genin is often to shy to interact with others. Though she finds herself lonely, she is normally with one of her summons. Despite this, Tomi is quite protective of those close to her. In terms of her ninja skills she is quite analytical, constantly looking at the situation with a critical gaze. She is a good strategist but her main aim in any moment is to protect and keep her teem mates safe. This is why she wants to learn Medical jutsu so she can prevent her friends dying. She is quite a goal oriented person despite her negative and normally lazy views, for example her drive to get her mother to inform her of who her father is. Sometimes she can seem quite pessimistic.

☆ In her past, her mother Fu, otherwise known as the Nanabi jinchuiriki had a one night stand with Darui, the right hand man of the Raikage. Despite her shock, Fu fled from the country (she was on a vacation as she claims) and went to Konoha to those she had once made friends with. Seeking a home, Konoha gave her one and she raised the child. Though Fu has never told Hitomi who her father was. Now Fu and Hitomi reside in Konoha and the girl has took to her studies and practice intently to try and show her mother she is strong enough to find out who her father is. Due to her mother holding the Nanabi, Hitomi herself has a separated pool of Nanabi chakra which appears with her emotions/lack of control.

When she is older
shiro_no_muchi_by_zombie_shinju-d4kdpzw.png

Last edited:
SHE has Sakura and Kakashi taken why does everyone assume I'm a guy? But yes I'd be open to a male sibling and check the character sheets for unavailable characters I'll add taken characters to the front page when I get off work
Sorry! I wasn't sure, and I normally say they, but I was just waking up when I wrote that.

I have a quick question! Who will control the squad leaders?

I think they're NPC. If anyone can control them though, maybe me, you, and jessica can RP as him all XD

And of course GM
So is it lee ? O_O

Heh. Sorry I'm a bit late, I didn't get back home until about 5am and I'm currently running on two hours of sleep. But without further ado, Kazuto meets his summon!

Ragna:
Anime-Wolf.jpg
Azure eyes gazed at the people before him, Naruto Uzumaki and Ino Uzumaki, otherwise known as mom and dad to the young ,blonde, ninja. His father was holding a very large scroll with one hand while his mother held a small one in hers, "Kazuto, your mom and I think you're finally ready to summon your very own animal. You have excess chakra like me and lukcily for you, the intelligence of your mother." Naruto told his son with a grin while wrapping his arm around Ino's waist. "I'm still not letting you take our son to become addicted to ramen like you are." Ino commented, glancing at Naruto which led the young man to sigh and their son to roll his eyes, "but your father is right, this was around the age your father made a contract with the toad boss. Maybe like your father, grandfather, and your father's master, you could summon him too." The woman smiled while turning her attention to the boy and handed him the small scroll which he took with his right hand and the large one with his left. He was honestly surprised they were allowing him to do this, after the health problem he experienced last year when his unusual amount of chakra went berserk, he was almost certain his mother would have loved nothing more than to keep him home until he fully mastered this quirk of his. His father's partner was Kuruma, the strongest of the tailed beasts and because of that Kazuto's chakra ran rampant at times and was colored red. While the coloring didn't faze him, it was as if his chakra had a mind of its own and would sometimes not even be useable when he needed to train in ninjutsu. "Okay, I'll go out into the backyard then and try." Kazuto replied before hauling the large scroll out the door and over to the shaded area of a nearby tree. After laying the large one down, he opened the small one and saw it seemed to be instructions for the summoning jutsu, though he had his mom's intelligence, he had his father's hardwired personalitly that never liked to sit still too long or remain in one place. Thankfully he managed to ignore their urges and held the scroll at an angle where he could read but also hold his body in such away to make his body believe this was some type of traning, it worked but he wasn't sure for how long it would last before his body and nerves realized. Then he glanced over at the large scroll curiously. He had never seen this one before and he knew his father had a summoning scroll specifically for the toads so why give him this off one? It seemed very old judging for the wear it had and the coloration of it seemed to blend in with his surroundings, but the oddest thing to him was it looked like it had been opened only twice during his time. That really peaked the young boy's curosity so he quickly went back to the smaller scroll so he could examine the hand signs along with finding what else he would need to do.

Reading the scroll and makign sure he knew all the hand sighs before attempting another thing took a little over three hours, he could have finished it in two but it was better to be safe then sorry. Screwing up and summoning something he shouldn't was not an option, he wasn't scared of what could appear, no, he was more scared of his mother finding out and becoming angry; now that was terrifying. When she got mad even his father, the village hero and along side his best friend saved the ninja world, duck for cover as to not face her wrath even though he was usually the cause of it with his antics. But they were a happy couple and a good looking one at that, he couldn't see his mother or father with anyone else but eachother, it just didn't seem right. They had met at the Academy...he sighed, the place wasn't his favorite, just like his father, many of the kids stayed away from him and it got lonely very easily. He didn't mind the solitude that much but it would have been nice to have someone to talk to every now and then, but he simply put on a fake ,cheerful, expression during school and acted as if everything going on didn't matter. Shaking his head, Kazuto snapped himself back to the present and rolled the small scroll back up then placed it off to the side before pulling the large one over and pushing it slightly so it would unravel before him. The partchment was old and some of the words were faded but it was still possible to make them out as his eyes scanned through and he saw three names, the first two seemed to be from way back judging from how faded the ink was and then his eyes widened upon seeing the third name. It was his and it seemed newer then the others but still faded, that couldn't be possible, if his estimating was correct, his name was written on this scroll about fifty years ago, even his parents weren't alive yet. Man, this was starting to see very creepy and odd to him then he noticed there was a picture of some type of animal but he couldn't exactly make it out but a quill appear in his hand and he jumped slightly. Shrugging, he traced the object over his already written name and watched as the ink revived the old and once he was finished, his named shimmer and howled softly as the quill disappeared and the light left the letters, causing him to roll the scroll back up. "Dad, what kind of scroll did you give me?" He would mumble before raising his hands to start the summoning jutsu. After completeing the hands signs and biting his thumb until it bled, he slammed his hand onto the ground and a bellow of smoke erupted around him, though the young boy straightened himself up, he did not move out of the smoke. "Are you the one who has summoned me, pup of Uzumaki?"...

The voice had a primal feel that was laced with power and the known authortiy and confidence of something or someone who was powerful. Finally, the smoke started to disipate which revealed a massive shape that seemed to seven feet tall and was also seven feet lengthwise too. Amber eyes turned and stared at the boy as a rumble resonated his body as the smoke cleared to reveal...a wolf? That wasn't possible, wolves stopped being summon animals a long time ago, he had read that during school. "I shall ask you again ,pup, are you the one who has summoned me and also, tell me your name." The wolf order as it sat on his haunches and looked his new summoner dead in the eye. What a fearsome creature, my whole body just wants to run away and hide some where far from this wolf. Though it wouldn't be a wise idea seeing how he's my summon animal and I need to get along with him. The young man nodded and cleared his throat in order to speak as his body continued to scream for him to flee. "Yes, I am the one you summoned you and my name is Kazuto Uzumaki, son of Naruto and Ino Uzumaki. What is your name?" The boy stated which the wolf nodded his head in agreement. "So you are, pup of Naruto. I am Ragna, starting today, I will be your partner. A pleasure to meet you." The canine would bow his head respectfully and the young boy would chuckle softly before reaching out his hand, patting the great wolf's head. "Let's get along then Ragna." The boy smiled and a deep ,throaty, rumble came from the animal's chest. "You are an odd one, maybe I'll see why she chose you..."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I think they're NPC. If anyone can control them though, maybe me, you, and jessica can RP as him all XD

And of course GM
So is it lee ? O_O
I think so XD just imagine it, Lee, the hyperactive youth ninja gets three stoic personalities!

Lee: For Youth!
Everyone else:.....
Kotitzu:For Youth!
*Eiji glares*
Kotitzu: What? I think it's cool!
*Eiji sighs*

The squad leaders are npcs as are parents and summons.whoever wishes to control the squad captain is whoever is the first to ask in each squad however parents and summons are controlled by each individual character

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_lob4gygrq61qz7x00o1_1280.jpg

Name:
☆Hitomi

Nickname:
☆Tomi
☆Neko

Sex:
☆Female

Father:
☆Darui

Mother:
☆Fu (jinchuriki )

Genin

Squad:
☆ 4

Element:
☆Lightening - Eventually Black lightening.
☆Water

Traits:
☆ Large Chakra reserves.
☆ Nanabi Chakra reserves.

Animal:
☆Panther/Leopard.
Joint summoning clan

Tools/ Weapons:
☆Medical kit [In a sealing scroll]
☆Sword
☆Kunai
☆Shuriken
☆Ninja wire [In a sealing scroll]
☆ Explosive tags [In a sealing scroll]
☆ Summoning scroll.

Hair Color:
☆White/Light blonde

Eye Color:
☆ Amber/orange.

Info:
☆ Quiet and often lost in the background the genin is often to shy to interact with others. Though she finds herself lonely, she is normally with one of her summons. Despite this, Tomi is quite protective of those close to her. In terms of her ninja skills she is quite analytical, constantly looking at the situation with a critical gaze. She is a good strategist but her main aim in any moment is to protect and keep her teem mates safe. This is why she wants to learn Medical jutsu so she can prevent her friends dying. She is quite a goal oriented person despite her negative and normally lazy views, for example her drive to get her mother to inform her of who her father is. Sometimes she can seem quite pessimistic.

☆ In her past, her mother Fu, otherwise known as the Nanabi jinchuiriki had a one night stand with Darui, the right hand man of the Raikage. Despite her shock, Fu fled from the country (she was on a vacation as she claims) and went to Konoha to those she had once made friends with. Seeking a home, Konoha gave her one and she raised the child. Though Fu has never told Hitomi who her father was. Now Fu and Hitomi reside in Konoha and the girl has took to her studies and practice intently to try and show her mother she is strong enough to find out who her father is. Due to her mother holding the Nanabi, Hitomi herself has a separated pool of Nanabi chakra which appears with her emotions/lack of control.​
Squad 4 is full.. ^^"
By Mikasa mikoto and Neji.(@Jessica2477 @AnastiaCrest01 )
Would you like to be a member of team 7? Cause I'm actually ging to delete my male character

Eiji lol Unless Neji suddenly became a Genin again XD Must've screwed up real bad!
NO THAT WAS MY AUTO CORRECTS ON MY IPAD WHOOPS LOLOL

EDIT: ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS AUTO CORRECTS I THINK I WAS THINKING OF NEJI LOLOL

xD Sure. I'll put 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.