Konoha the next generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pair is fine

And @Jessica2477 would our characters most likely be cousins? Since you're sasuke's son and mine is itachis daughter.

That's what I was thinking, since Ita-kun is his uncle.

You'd also be related to Neji so you have another cousin in the rp lol

ORLY? 8D

Oh yeah cause thats sasuke son's cousin and therefore hers as well. Btw I edited mikasa's CS with more info. Still trying to think of more.

I may slightly make her like kushina. Being bullied cause of her odd eye coloration yet remaining calm and giving out snarky comments. And then when it gets real bad and ses had enough, start beating the bullies up 8D

Hooray for cousins! *o*

That is all.

I can imagine preliminaries, Makoto and Mikasa fighting and the fight becoming tied (like Sakura and inos match) yet becoming as intense as neji and Hinatas match *^*.

Makoto getting frustrated at Mikasa and yelling at her to not go easy on him, making him feel 'weaker' if she goes easy on him and even almost trying to kill her throughout rounds *^*...

I can imagine preliminaries, Makoto and Mikasa fighting and the fight becoming tied (like Sakura and inos match) yet becoming as intense as neji and Hinatas match *^*.

Makoto getting frustrated at Mikasa and yelling at her to not go easy on him, making him feel 'weaker' if she goes easy on him and even almost trying to kill her throughout rounds *^*...

Oh Jesus, the intensity, the Sharinguns, the knocking each other out, the fact Makoto hates fighting girls due to his Hinata side. *v*

Yet Mikasa is an exception to fight. OOOH MAYBE MAKOTOS OWN CURSE IS FROM SASUKE AND MIKASA'S FATE IS LIKE ITACHIS.
Mikasa's fate is to keep Makoto in check and watch him despite being younger.. Similar to Itachi and sasuke's relationship when Itachi played the bad guy but it later revealed why and I'm actuality it was for the good.
Makotos curse or fate is perhaps competitiveness towards Mikasa. Idk. His temper, or he bares hatred like his father, or vengeance. Idk.

Then we can call it the uchiha brothers curse *^*..... Or Itachi and sasuke's curse.... I don't know. It was an idea.

Jonins holding Makoto back while mikasa has a poker face and is like,"You disappoint me." LOLOL to egg him on. Or maybe maybe they both do a bad blow on each other and it sends them flying back but they get up not stopping and Makoto attempts to kill her unintentionally -cause maybe its sasuke's curse or he has a temper idk- and Mikasa is ready and they both try and do another hit on each other but the jonins hold them back until their sharingans fade away and their temper. Then they pass out like ino and Sakura and are rested together.

Rin rolls her eyes barely visible from the top of her Icha Icha volume,her summon cat Batto a huge Orange tabby resting in her lap snorts and mutters about kittens making me laugh a minute "humans are children when young not kittens Batto" I chide. Batto looks up at me and smirks "you're just a kitten too you know". I jump up dislodging Batto from my lap

Rp sample please I need to know who I have to help

I'm not the type of person to boot someone because they are inexperienced please do not be afraid to ask for help if you need it this roleplay is open to all who apply n.n

Sorry I should have stated that was a roleplay example

THIS IS FROM ANOTHER NARUTO RP I WAS IN 8D. Unless you want a fresh new post?
A girl with black hair walked. Her hair went down to her back and it hid the special and rare clan symbol of the uchiha clan. A white and red fan. She wore a slightly large navy blue sweater and some capris that were above her knees yet not to short to be considered 'shorts' and her forehead protector was wrapped securely around her arm. She was assigned to team 7, under a strong and well known sensei named 'Kimiko Hannori' and her lips were covered by the high collars of her uchiha sweater.

Hopefully the other members she has yet to meet in her team won't be losers or weak beings, but then again--Just thinking about it she assumed that they would be losers anyways. The little girl let out a sigh."Losers....Weak." She muttered under her breath as she walked to the location her sensei would be waiting at and soon she looked up finally opening her eyes and stopped only to give a long Hard stare. Her eyebrows furrowed, and she brought her arms to a crossing position.

After several seconds, The uchiha girl walked closer and looked up at the pink haired girl. This was her sensei? She wasn't what she expected really, but the girl saved her snarky comments for later and looked away eyes closed as she turned around and leaned back on the railing placing her hands on them in order to lift her weight up and sit over the railings beside kimiko's side. The Uchiha girl's name was Mikasa. Mikasa Uchiha, a descendant of Sasuke Uchiha and she stayed quiet looking straight ahead, occasionally glimpsing at her sensei both alerted and curiously.

Yet Mikasa is an exception to fight. OOOH MAYBE MAKOTOS OWN CURSE IS FROM SASUKE AND MIKASA'S FATE IS LIKE ITACHIS.
Mikasa's fate is to keep Makoto in check and watch him despite being younger.. Similar to Itachi and sasuke's relationship when Itachi played the bad guy but it later revealed why and I'm actuality it was for the good.
Makotos curse or fate is perhaps competitiveness towards Mikasa. Idk. His temper, or he bares hatred like his father, or vengeance. Idk.

Then we can call it the uchiha brothers curse *^*..... Or Itachi and sasuke's curse.... I don't know. It was an idea.

Jonins holding Makoto back while mikasa has a poker face and is like,"You disappoint me." LOLOL to egg him on. Or maybe maybe they both do a bad blow on each other and it sends them flying back but they get up not stopping and Makoto attempts to kill her unintentionally -cause maybe its sasuke's curse or he has a temper idk- and Mikasa is ready and they both try and do another hit on each other but the jonins hold them back until their sharingans fade away and their temper. Then they pass out like ino and Sakura and are rested together.

I am all for this; it'll make things super interesting X3

Mainly I want an example of your summon animal personality

See how you.do with character connected npcs

Because there will be some primarily parental and summon though with the odd missing-nin thrown in after all it isn't Naruto without bad guy but kicking

Let me just say you.roleplay beautifully,

Status
Not open for further replies.