Kokoro Reconnect IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yzmael

Original poster
Isle Sora-no-woto, off the coast of Western Japan.

Population:
45,000 Permanent, 5,000 visitors annual, Military Compliment 2,000 families and personnel.

Size:
427 Square Kilometers.

Economy:
Fishing, tourism, low-key Industrial work in shipbuilding.

Masuyama City is split into four districts, around Mount Sora, roughly diamond shape, with imperfect edges, curves, rises and small peninsulas, they are as follows with areas of note.

Cape Masume

Home to the islands north and eastern sections. The port services the near by shipyards, and the main potion of the city its self, the shopping district and the Amusement Park.

Areas of note: Main City, Harbor District, Shopping District. The main City contains a large pier for the arrival of various ships, of note is a Japanese Naval Dock which services ships up to Destroyer size, containing enough space for family and crew, its normally blocked off from the rest of the island. Consisting of moderately sized buildings the islands meager shipping flows to the mainland to the north.

10003d0a60f27dcf3b4b752a3abe785a.jpg

anime_cityscape_18294.jpg

Industrial District:

Located on the Eastern side of the island, this is where the production yards, scrap smelter and the working class generally live. Some shops are on the fringes towards the harbor. Not much of note is here, unless you are a worker. The police department, some more "questionable" shops, shipyard, factories, wharves and scrap yards are located here. Ruri's home is also in this area. Criminal activity seems noticeable.

tsw_asian_alley.jpg

Western Kotowari Ward:

Location of the suburbs, with a few parks and temples, its the more "urban" and home steading area of the city. Generally most other white collar employment is in this area, with hospitals and the like, but primarily its homes and slight wilderness. Towards the Interior is the residential portion, on the exterior is Sora-No-Woto Themepark. In general minus small stores, this area is not too note worthy, though it leads to the south and north easily enough. Of note is the few high rises that blend in partially with the northern city, mostly offices and hotels.

The bulk of the Culture Club members seem to live in this area.

987863_bigthumbnail.jpg

robot_land_amusement_park_zps8a1b3e93.jpg

Southern District:

Not even having much of a name, this area is home to a nature preserve, the main (if not only public) High School, some smaller schools, the small agricultural basin and a few homesteads for the wealthy. Makoto's and Yoshiko's homes seem to be in this area. As of note, Yamaboshi High School (capacity 3000 students), Mount Sora Nature preserve, some nicer homes and fields are all present in this area.

201301190230240f8.jpg

Big thanks for @RedArmyShogun for helping out with the IC!
Post Example:
Character Name
Interactions: (Who your character interacted with)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: un coin de soleil
[BCOLOR=transparent]Location: Industrial District, Osaki Residence.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Interaction between Osaki Ruri and Shibuya Makoto[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Early morning July 2nd Year 20XX.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
original_drawn_by_ilya_kuvshinov_sample_777d8.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rolling over in her bed with a yawn, Ruri rubs the sleep from her eyes. Glancing over at the blaring alarm, she was on time at least. Sitting up and brushing aside the covers, the girl wastes very little time getting dressed. Throwing on the school Summer top, stockings and skirt, grimacing slightly in the mirror at her figure, the top at least still fit well. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Ugh… "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] With a heavy exhale of breath, grabbing her backpack and a twist of the nob, Ruri leaves her own room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stopping briefly at Kenta's old room, currently used by Makoto, she gives a soft tap, before opening it to check on him. As always he seemed to have already been up. Frowning a bit at this, the Tomboy heads for the down stairs, Ota was watching TV, everyone else was out save her mother.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Mom, is… "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Before the words are out of her mouth, Suzuki cuts her daughter off.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Out in the yard playing basketball, you know you could try and imp-"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] In much the same manner as her mother, it was now the daughters turn to cut her off. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"... I...I don't want to talk about that. Just give me some dried Unagi and a rice ball from the fridge... I'll get some coffee from the vending machine."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] With her mother's soft chuckle, Ruri gets what she asked for, stopping briefly to see what Ota was watching, it was some sort of educational show, catching her glance the boy oversteps his age as he was given. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh, Morning Nee-san. I don't know why you get so worked up with just a friend."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] With an edge on the last word and a bit of laughter, he flinches at a slap to the top of his head.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And I don't know where you got to be such a smart mouthed brat… What are you, an old man? "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Sticking a tongue out at him in response, she hurriedly leaves the main door. True to Suzuki's word Makoto was there practicing on the makeshift court. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Ah, already up practicing, eh Mako!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Calling out to him with a laugh and smile, his name intentionally shorten and mispronounced like the Mako shark., she bites into the rice ball with her free right hand, as her left deals with carrying her backpack, thumbling with change, and shutting the door, somehow managing without incident.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As soon as those words come out of the tomboy's mouth, the basketball player throws the ball [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]at an near perfect angle, at a normal velocity. The ball travelled for half a second before it hit the ring the hoop, resulting in the ball quickly bouncing back to the thrower. As Makoto grabbed it, he turned to look towards the origin of the female voice. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"All the while you were sleeping, miss Sleeping Beauty. You won't get to the top like that!" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He retorted, laughed along and then turned around. He looked towards the ball and then sighed. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I still don't get why capt chose me to the next game. I'm not particularly good or anything, but I guess he is putting his trust on me, so I can't fail." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He said as he walked towards her and threw the ball to one of the windows of the house. It was "his" room's window. The ball went cleanly through the open window and landed on the ground with a rather loud thud. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Sorry, Suzuki-sama!" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He shouted out and laughed sheepishly. He usually would do this before going to school. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Their typical routine had started once more. He'd usually wake up before her, start training a bit and then they'd go to school together. In the way, the two would usually meet some other members of the Club, but only he could see her every day morning whenever he slept there. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Then again, there's not a lot of people interested in basketball at school, I guess." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He stated as he walked past her and took his backpack from the ground. Makoto thought of training as more important than eating. Usually, he'd just eat every once in a while at the cafeteria. Most of the times, he wouldn't even eat at all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He looked at the scrapyard and at the improvised basketball court. He had done this to practice whenever he came over to Ruri's house, but now this was more of his house than his own. It was an ancient thing, at least for him. It had been here for at least 5 years. The court was formed by all of the useless scrap he could find. Sometimes, Ruri's father would manage to sell some of this useless scrap, and he'd have to find other, less useful scrap to place there… Which usually wasn't very hard.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The thought amused him as he once more looked towards Ruri and smiled. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Let's go?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Dad always gets scared you'll smash a window doing that one day…"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Grinning slightly at the display, the taunt however deserved a rebuttal. "Oh? Maybe I would like being on bottom." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With her words, Makoto laughed a little and looked right at her face. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh laugh now, but you know how crazy my house gets when we start drinking. Though if you are average at everything, maybe you won't fail at that either… Then again you might not impress either."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] With a playful wink, Ruri holds out the bag of dried Unagi. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Eat some… I know you well enough. Likely came out here and brushed it off."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Munching on the rice ball still, she wiggles the bag around offering to share. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah let's go. But you eat, damn it."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Makoto went still for a brief moment at her comment about the drinks. He looked away and laughed it off sheepishly. Truth be told, he was slightly affected by the comment. Someone like him usually was average at everything and he didn't much enjoy that it was so very true. He was able to do a lot of things, but he was never good at any of them. Even at basketball, he wasn't too far from an average player. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Well… Yeah, I guess I would be… I am average at everything after all." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The words came out rather solemnly as he sighed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Idiot."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Shaking her head [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]with a sigh, one thing went over his head, and another had impacted him too hard. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"So what if you're average? You might not outshine, but I never seen you fail. I accept you for that. Sorry, but I do believe your hard work will pay off."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] With that out of the way and a sigh, she holds the bag out shaking it around. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Come on star player, you'll just pass out otherwise." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Makoto laughs lightly before he speaks again. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"It's not your fault I'm whiny about it, I guess. I just have to keep on going. As long as I can make someone happy, I'm satisfied." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He said with a renewed, bright smile as he picked up a dried Unagi from the pack. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"And I'm tougher than I look! I actually only passed out 5 times this year! That's a record." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He said to her. Makoto had a long history of constantly passing out due to straining himself too far. Either because he was training, running errands, helping others in the middle of the morning or sometimes even fighting off bullies and getting beaten in the process, he would usually pass out a lot during the year. The number of times would usually depend on how much he'd need to strain himself. Surprisingly, this year, it seemed like he was being able to manage to stay healthy, be it by Ruri's interferences or by her parents constantly nagging him. At least they cared… And Makoto was so thankful for that he could even cry when he thought about it. He wouldn't, though. He had to look strong so they wouldn't worry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You worry me at times you know."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] With a sigh and head shake, Ruri shoves the bag into his hand, reaching into the bag, taking a few for herself. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We'll miss the bus if we keep standing around out here."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Wrestling with what else to say, Ruri could tell he wasn't as happy as he let on, ever since they first met he had been this way. When he wanted to talk, he would, until then, well what was the harm in letting him tag along? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Staring at him momentarily Ruri quickly averts her gaze, laughing a bit lightly, now wasn't the time to let thoughts wander.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Hehehe… Uh come on Makoto. Let's go." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Finishing her own portion of breakfast, the schoolgirl plops a piece of gum into her mouth, blowing bubbles time to time, the only stop she makes is at a vending machine, purchasing an iced coffee, looking back and with a sigh, Ruri knew her next action would bring some back and forth interaction in regards to a few Yen.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Purchasing a drink for Makoto as well, Ruri underhand tosses it towards her partner. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Catch. Bus should be here soon."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Makoto grabbed the can without much difficulty, but he immediately says something. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Ruri… There's no need for that." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He wanted to protest, but he knew well she wouldn't let him. He simply sighed. He'd need to find a way to repay her yet today… After all, he didn't want to feel like he was being a burden. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll buy you something later today. I promise." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He said with a small smile as he opened the can and started to drink.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I… Heheh. Don't worry about it, just spare change… "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] With a sigh leaving it at that, it was rather difficult to just outright tell him why she did this, in fact thinking about it, made her somewhat uncomfortable. Blowing another bubble and popping it the bus arrives on schedule. Taking her customary side bench seat on the right center, Makoto would likely sit where he seen fit. The trip to the school would be short and without incident likely.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Akashi and Yzmael
Oshiro, Kin.
: Western Kotowari Ward, Oshiro residence.
Interactions: None so far.

RINGRINGRINGRING.

A mumble could be heard coming from underneath a thick blanket. "Ssssh." it continued, but seeing as the alarm clock would not stop its annoying buzz, the half-awoken figure sighed before sitting up. A redhead took a glance at the electronic device that was set on her bedside table before pressing down on the 'off' button. She was then greeted with momentary tranquility and silence early mornings provided her before footsteps against wooden floor began to sound in her ears. She knew it was her elder brother. He was most probably about to take a bath before she did, as usual. Kin did not really mind, considering she needed food in her system before she was fully awake. Blinking a few times, the female yawned once before slipping her feet into a pair of indoor slippers.

"Honey, how was your sleep?".

Kin Oshiro nodded groggily before spreading a small amount of butter on her toast, "Alright.", she replied before munching down on the slice of slightly burnt bread. Her mother was not content with the answer as she huffed a bit before taking a sip of her coffee, "Alright only? I'm sure it was really nice since it was quite chilly last night.". "Yeah.", the younger female nodded once more before taking another bite. "Kids these days.", the Korean grumbled before proceeding to stand up and place some dishes away.

"Don't be such a downer, Kinny.", her brother teased slightly before ruffling her already messy hair. "I'm not. I'm just sleepy.", Kin Oshiro glared slightly at the name her sibling used before heading towards the stairs to get ready for school. "Thanks for breakfast, Mom. Tell Dad that I might be late today.", she gave a small grin before making her way to her room to get changed.

----

"I'm off. Take care!", Kin Oshiro called out after slipping on her shoes and making her way out of her house's front gate. She wondered whether she would bump into anyone today. Maybe, maybe not.​

}Fuyu: your birthday is coming up.
}Fuyu: do you want anything?
}Fuyu: tell me if there is anything you want for your birthday.
}Fuyu: i'll just listen [and by "listen" i mean "read"]
}Fuyu: i really don't know why you'd preferred to chat over video call.
}Fuyu: i miss looking at my baby brother's cry face.
}Fuyu: ;p
}Natsu: I don't cry.
}Fuyu: sure you don't
}Fuyu: so is there anything you want?

The seventeen—soon to be eighteen—year old boy stared blankly at the computer screen for a breif moment. Clearly having a hard time deciding what he wanted as a birthday present from his older from who is currently living and studying abroad. "You coming home would be awesome."

}Natsu: I want the new iphone 7.
}Fuyu: eeeeeeeeh????
}Fuyu: that is too expensive
}Fuyu: you want big brother to live off the streets?
}Fuyu: T^T
}Fuyu: but if the is what you really want then i guess i could just sell myself to a perverted old man
Natsu smiled upon reading his brother's reply. He knew his brother was only joking around and was trying to cheer Natsu up.
}Natsu: Yeah, well, you should get one for yourself too when you're at it.
}Natsu: ;)
}Fuyu: T^T
}Fuyu: so mean
}Fuyu: you'd actually allow you're brother to get molested by a perverted old man?
}Fuyu: but i'll do it if that would make you happy
}Fuyu: ;)

Natsu let out a chuckle. He was always grateful that no matter how far apart they are and how busy Fuyu was, he'd always take his time to chat with Natsu before the boy goes to school. And this particular month was crucial. Fuyu knew that every year whenever Natsu's birthday would come up, his little brother would somehow feel a bit off. As if something heavy his weighing on his shoulders. Before, when Natsu was little, whenever summer just around the corner Natsu would be so hyped that his birthday would come up and start celebrating for a week. But somehow, it stopped after some years later. Fuyu would notice the change and Natsu would deny it. Still Fuyu kept an eye on him until a year before Natsu became a highschool student, that the boy experiemented with his wrist and made him promise not to tell anyone—including their parents. Fuyu became somewhat afraid of what other things Natsu is capable of doing but Natsu promised him that he wouldn't do something stupid again—which he kept his word on it.

}Natsu: I'm still too attach to my phone.
}Natsu: I don't plan to change it any time soon.
}Natsu: So your chasity is safe.
}Fuyu: oh, thank gwad
}Fuyu: shouldn't you be going to school by now?
}Natsu: Yeah, I'm just finishing up my homework.
}Natsu: I'll let you go to sleep.
}Natsu: Good night.
}Fuyu: Good morning.

Looking at his desktop clock it was already 6:31AM. He had to hurry if he wanted to get to ride the bus to school—he didn't want to hitch a ride with his father, he always feels awkward whenever he is around. And he didn't feel like explaining the bags under his eyes—the result of studying three chapters worth of reading and let's not forget he had to do his homework. He stared down at his notebook—the one he had done his homework on all night long and contemplated on whether or not he should bring it with him this time. It took him a moment before deciding to take the dummy notebook he had use to copy off one of his classmates homeworks instead—since he can't really bare looking at the mark grading his work. He gotten himself ready. Skipped breakfast and hurried to the bus stop. When the bus finally arrived he put on his best smile and greeted everyone inside cheerfully.

"Good morning, guys."

• Thank You
Reactions: Yzmael
Interaction between Yoshiko Tadatsume & Tatsuya Okasaki
Early Morning July 2nd
"...Fuuuuuuck..." A young girl moaned in her seat on the local bus to school, leaning against the one seated directly next to her. It was yet another school day morning, and the young woman in question wasn't a fan of waking up—period. It didn't help that the school demanded that they wake up early. Thankfully, she could groan and complain to the seat partner, whose non-drowsiness was perplexing to her, considering he always woke up much earlier for the day. "Why...."

With another groan, the girl yawned and looked out the window to her left. She could have easily been drove to school in one of the family's cars, but then again, that created more headaches later—bigger headaches than the ones caused by perky students and gossipping, giggly girls on the public bus. Where did they have the drive to talk crap about people so early in the morning?

"Okasaki.... How are you still awake...?"

Tatsuya snickers slightly at that, truth be told he was up most mornings by 6am, mostly so he could catch this bus, and go on his 5km run. Watching the girl's drowsiness, she was often like this, or using him as a pillow, which was not something he minded either.

"Okasaki ehh? Told yah Tatsuya is fine, or should I start calling you Tadatsume-san?" Reaching to his own left, there was a small white box, another customary detail he had for mornings like this. Ignoring the mockery from his inner voice, he opens it with a slight smile. "Here, Donuts. As to how I'm still awake Hime, simple, I just don't sleep." With a wink of his right eye he offers her some of the baked goods.

"Meh just leftovers from this morning. You can go back to sleep if you want though..I haven"t minded being your personal pillow for..how long now? Eh not that it matters." Smiling slightly as if not bothered at all he awaits Yoshiko's reply. Though as the voice said, the pair had that much in common, what that was he never said.

"Ew, honorifics. God no." Yoshiko took one of the bakery goods as offered and bit into it, the sweet, unhealthy goodness not being enough to wake her up or produce a reaction out of her at this hour in the day. "So, you're one o' those sparkly vampires now, huh? I need more sleep... This is garbage. I shouldn't have to wake up till after noon... I'm a night person..."

To his comment about being used as a pillow, Yoshiko nods in agreement. "Ah, good boy, Tatsuya. Learn to accept it without struggle. Good man." With that said, the princess as she was addressed turned her body and laid down fully on the small bus bench, head on his lap with the prior donut still held in her mouth, being nibbled on.

With a moment of silence, it almost seemed as though the girl was going to go to sleep, but then questioned her human pillow suddenly. "Hey... How do I come off? I mean like, in regards to the rumors and shit. Princess stereotype and stuff... I don't think I'm much like one, but then again I don't know if it's just my family that brands me with the stereotype or... what."

"Hmm...I prever Bram Stoker's take on them personally. I Bid you..Welcome." Watching her laying there with the snacks, he couldn't help be laugh lightly at the display. "Well I don't know of many fairy tales of a princess who used a guy for a pillow while sucking down sweets. I could just read it now, The Princess and the Bakery."

There was much he wanted to say to her words then and there, but seeing her resting her like this.. With a soft exhale Tatsuya once more can't quite bring himself to ask and say what he wanted. Least not 100%.

"Yoshiko, you are one of the crudest, loudest, honest and shit starting people I ever met.. I've had to back you up many a time, it's like being in a siege with you." Pausing a bit at that he smiles down at her softly with his mismatched eyes. "But because of that I stay with you..well you know.. Point is, what's it matter what they think? You aren't that bad.. Well least not to me, I just call you princess to be a smartass, partly in a good way too."

"Anyways uh..I... Oh goddamnit. Listen, the end of this month, after class is done with for the summer break, I want to meet up with you after class.. Something I want to talk about. I mean its what, three weeks away now right? But until then if you have anything going on, let me know.. I'll just shut up now. Guns are easier to deal with than people at times.." Shaking his head, Tatsuya was attempting to give the girl an open ear, he could tell she was stressed, likely why.

"Is that the dandy kind? Least they aren't bitches and prettyboys... unless they are, in which case, you're ruining vampires." Yoshiko comments in turn, not quite recognizing the name, but making a guess nonetheless at his imitation. To his remark, she sighed. "That's what I mean. Do hime-types typically cuss? And talk crap? And are blunt and blatant with what say? Do princess typically punch people? Aside from money, I don't see myself as being a princess."

With a huff, the girl listens to his description of her. "I don't care what people think. I care what... Never mind. It's just an image I don't want to roll with, if you know what I mean. People treat you as if you can't do anything except score on a test and need a butler for everything else. I'm going to a public school for a fucking reason. I've hit a couple of people in the jaw... never actually won the fights that followed, but I still decked them. When is anyone going to get a clue?" Nibbling on the pastry, Yoshiko was now starting to wake up, albeit was getting more annoyed as she grew less drowsy.

Then there was the switch in tone with one of the few people she could call a genuine friend. "...Yeah... Sure... You're not going to tell me you have a terminal illness or something, right? If you put up a death flag I'm going to clobber you."

Picking up on her tone, or state of confusion it's almost as if Tatsuya reads her mind with the response she gives. "Yeah yeah, I'll show you dandy one day maybe, It's an American Film, I'll have to show it to you one day as well, maybe I can do both at once huh? A bit old." Thinking on her response, he sighs a little, least he finally had worked the nerve up to ask her out… well at least getting around to it.

"And sure you have, I've seen it often enough..helped you out more than once. People seem to see my charming face and just back off, I guess I'm a real fucking people person huh?" He couldn't dispute the girl's words, she was like a bull in a china shop, but; "Heh, but what can I say, at least with you I know I'll never be bored. As to that last bit, I'm not dying, I'm already dead after all, heh. As to you hitting me, not the response I'll be looking for. But enough of that, least I do hit a death flag.."

"Of course, your beauty intimidates them," Yoshiko replied in a smartassed remark. "Never bored, huh? Should I take that as a complement?" In regards to his comment about her punching him—Well, the way the girl saw it, if she punched someone, they probably deserved it. Getting into fights is more trouble than they're worth. Regardless, the rest of the ride to school was mostly uneventful. Yoshiko stole some of his doughnuts, they both made smartassed remarks, and then the bus arrived and it was time for the droll of classes to begin.

With a sigh, Yoshiko hopped up, straightened out her clothes and exited the bus after the benches in front of her. "Well, time for boredom... I'll catch you later, Tatsuya. No death flags."

"Yeah sure..Also.. Maybe its nothing, be careful, yeah?" It wasn't often he listened to that voice of his, minus when it came to danger, or when it was being silent, whatever it was in his own mind, Tatsuya felt it best to pass a warning to her, though he himself wasn't sure why. "If..ehh you know where to find me." With that Tatsuya heads off for his own class with a sense of unease.

Mentioned: Yoshiko Tadatsume (@EmperorsChosen)
It was morning. He was in bed. He had a simple clock on the bedside table. It rang like there was no tomorrow. His face was buried in his pillow, he was having such a nice dream, or so one would think by looking at that expression. If anything, Rentaro was quite the sleeper, but reality caught up to him, where his hand unintentionally, not only turned the alarm off, but also slapped the clock down on the floor.

He groaned with a unpleasant expression plastered on his face, burying himself deeper in his pillow. "Kami-sama, if you're out there.. I mean, of course you're out there. Create an excuse for me to skip school today.. Or wait.. Don't.." A sigh escaped his lips, he knew that if he ended up not going, he'd have to work all day at their family diner. Other than that, what better timing, than to have his own mother shout from the floor below.

"It's morning. Get ready for school. Rentaro!" Her familiar voice was always on time. He moved his face slightly to the side, whereas one eye popped at the edge of the pillow. Looking at the alarm clock on the floor. 'I forgot, she is an alarm too..' Rentaro mustered his strength to turn around, with his stomach now facing the ceiling. His hands, arms stretched to the side. "Summer is almost here." Another sigh escaped his lips.

Rentaro had made up his mind, and figured he may as well get through the remaining three weeks. He stood up from his bed, with his sleepy face, before picking up the alarm clock and placing it back where it belonged. "Yes, I'm coming." He responded to his mother in kind. As always, his hair was a mess in the morning, which he had to fix every single day. Looking at himself in the mirror, he decided to freshen up.
tumblr_macvj9aimu1ryh74qo1_r2_250.gif
Stepping outside his room, he made it to the bathroom on the second floor, and brushed his teeths. Washed his face, all the while having nothing but a sleepy expression on his face. In the end, he took a shower and made it back to his room. Wearing the usual school uniform, he made sure his hair wasn't a mess like before. "Time for breakfast." He added, before making his way down to the first floor, and into the kitchen.

The Kobayashi family has a diner called the Koba Koba Diner. It is well known by the locals and is connected to their home. Going past the kitchen in the diner, one can eventually enter their home. Obviously, there is a specific door on the other side for people who are there to visit them and only them, and not there to get a taste of the food both his mother and father makes. One thing he enjoyed in the morning, or whenever it was meal time at the house, was the food that was served. It always added a smile on his face, no matter what, because it was that good.

He turned a corridor before his little sister, Momoka glomped him from behind. "Oniii!" She chuckled, tilting her head towards him, whereas he did the same in return, tilting his head down, looking at his sweet sister. He patted her head ever so slightly, which his younger sibling enjoyed very much.

"Momo-chan.. I see you're full of energy as always." Rentaro smiled cheerfully, before they both took a seat at the kitchen table. His mother, Harumi had prepared an excellent breakfast as always, which they both reveled in for a few moments. "Oka-san, can I have this as my bento? Please?" Momoka spoke up, staring at the back of her mother who was preparing more for the rest of the family.

She moved her head slightly to the side, and was obviously going to agree to her youngest kid's request. "Of course. Anything for you, my dear." Rentaro on the other hand, had an almost dull expression on his face. Looking at both his mother and his little sister.

'What? If she can easily get what she wants, whenever she wants.. Maybe I should have her ask for me instead. With those puppy eyes. Next time, I'll make a request through her...'

"Yatta!!" A joyous expression was plastered on Momoka's face. She would always get what she wanted. Rentaro's attention moved over to the clock on the wall. It was late already and he had to make it to school. He gulped down some of his breakfast fast, before making his own bento. Yes, even he, the son of two great cooks could make a meal for himself. It's the very least he could do, and no one should be surprised if they ever did find out about this.

"Where is dad?" Rentaro asked, before looking about in the kitchen. He did not enjoy his entire breakfast, and stopped halfway to finish his lunch for school. "He?.. Papa is driving my dear Momoka to school. He just left to bring the car around." Oh, the relationship between his mother and his little sister was always awkward in some way.

She was the golden child. 'Really? Mom? Why did you not act like that when both I and Saya were kids.. I wanna be the youngest, really.. I wanna..' He looked at Momoka, who was eating her breakfast. She was also quite bright and talented at school, perhaps thats one of the reasons why she gets this much attention filled with love.

Rentaro looked from his mother to his little sister over and over again while the both of them spoke to another. His lunch was already prepped and ready, before he spoke up. "Okay.. I should head to school."

"Oniii, Onii! I'm going to school with you today!" Momoka stood up from her own table. "Hai hai. But first, you need to go to your own school. Dad will take you there.. Right mom?" He turned his head slightly to the side, giving his loving mother a quick glance.

"Yes, yes he will.. You can go to "school" in Rentaro's room when he's back." If there was one thing Rentaro was good at, it was to tutor his little sister and help her with her homework. One of the reasons why she was in his room from time to time. Though they also did switch places, like being in the kitchen or the living room.

'Stop making decisions for me, mom. really.' He was being somewhat sarcastic, but couldn't help but notice the pouting expression plastered on Momoka's face.

"Yes, she's right." Having said that, he waved his hand before making his way towards the exit. "And I know whats going through your mind Rentaro. You're my sweet little child too. Ren-kun <33" She teased him, always knowing what was on his mind. Obviously, Rentaro wasn't exactly jealous of his siblings, he just found his mother and his little sister's relationship somewhat awkward? He guessed.

"Hai hai. You're right.." He was putting his shoes on by then, before picking up his school bag and turning the doorknob of the exit before walking out. "As always."

"Have fun at school!" His mother finally added before he shut the door behind him. "I'll try.." Rentaro whispered to himself before walking away, towards school. However, his dad was there, reading the newspaper while waiting for Momoka.

"Yo.. Heading to school." Rentaro made his presence known before walking past the car his father was in. "Is your little sister coming?" The father asked, but that didn't stop him from continuing walking.

"She should be out any minute now." Rentaro finished before he finally left his household for the moment. Living in the north, he kinda had to take the bus to make it to school. If he walked, he'd be there when the classes are over. There were plenty of other students walking down the same path as him, wearing the same school uniform as him. Obviously, living in the far edge in the north, he, along with plenty of other students, took the bus to their school.

Sometime later, he was before the gates leading to the school building. More and more students were collected all together. Some were talking about their future, while some weren't. Making his way to the entrance, to the lockers where he'd have to change his shoes to those indoor ones. While he was changing, he noticed Yoshiko, a fellow club member.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]As the school day passes and the clock hands turn, the day would pass mostly uneventful. The Island was as it always had been, and likely would be. Or so it would seem to the youths. Often lost within their own machinations, it was as things were meant to be.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A dull world with its own rules of normalcy, it's little trials and hardships. Secrets kept, whispers told, kindness true and false. And so another such day would begin for the Student Cultural Society. But the rules would not be the same any longer, something none of them would scarcely have believed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]And as time passed, normal life continued… The sun was setting on the background as the heroic duo walked through the corridors of the school. The day was peaceful and calm. Their voices echoed through the hallways as they laughed, smiled and jester. It was all the same.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Emiya-sensei really likes to catch everyone off-guard, eh? I had no idea she'd have tests up already… " [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The young male sighed as he thought of the disaster that was his test. Well, disaster to him at least. Makoto had a strong interest in raising his grades, but no matter how much he tried, he always was kept on the average line. Even when he studied over weeks, he couldn't get much past the above-average. When he went on for weeks without studying, however, he also didn't fall too far behind the average. It was almost unnatural how average he managed to be… Even difficult to believe at some points.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Still, he didn't much let down his spirit, in fact, he was pretty used to it right now. He was pretty sure someone would comment on it as well, but he didn't much mind for that. Turning to Ruri, he smiled slightly and then shot a question towards her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"What about you, how were classes today, Ruri?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He asked with a small smile towards her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stretching lightly in her jogging suit, Ruri liked the fact the loose fitting sportswear could count as school clothing. Least in these situations. Hearing Makoto's callout, the girl seemed to have been in something of a daze, the others weren't here just yet.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "Ehh It was fine, just the normal from Saito-Sensei, he's the same as always… I wonder why he hasn't retired yet, he never seems happy to see any of us, or with teaching." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thinking on his remarks with tests Ruri can only tilt her head in response. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"We just have the standard tests, though I think Iwata-sensei is working on something for Japanese studies. She has that look of hers again. Emiya-Sensei seems to keep you busy." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Makoto nodded his head in agreement. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah… Saito-sensei always acts like he's never satisfied with anything." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Her words about Emiya made him smile slightly though, and he chuckled lightly. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"You know how she is. The boys were all rowdy about her looks, she was wearing quite the… Daring attire today. Some said she broke up with her boyfriend again. For someone who looks so cute, Emiya-sensei sure does have a hard time with boyfriends." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He said, no knowing the retribution that could follow suit of his words. Makoto mostly found older women to be more attractive. Maybe it was because he never had a really present mother, but usually girls of his age would only attract him if they acted older than their age. One could say that Ruri was one of these girls, but he never really had that kind of sight of her. In fact, he only recently started to see her as girl and mostly because of her huge… Assets. Clearly there were few girls that could match up to her in looks, yet the boy never had eyes for her in that sense.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With mention of the woman, Ruri had planned to simply say; [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ah-haha, Emiya-Sensei has always had terrible luck, hasn't she? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]In place words of frustration that were at the core of the matter, her own inner most thoughts came forth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"They only like her because she puts on as much makeup as a fucking clown! And always wearing push up bra's with low cut shirts! Bitch has to make up for what she doesn't have! She's always after money then whines about hangovers! I'm twice the wom… I… " [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Pausing as if to understand the words she was now saying, Ruri clamps a hand over her mouth, cutting it short. Collecting herself, eyes still wide, the young girl uncovers her mouth. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I… Why did I say that… That wasn't what I meant to say at all!" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Confused and angry about the outburst, Ruri shakes head side to side. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Always some other bitch… "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Covering her mouth again Ruri was now somewhat afraid to speak, she had no idea what was going on. Seeking to distract herself, Ruri opens the clubs window, at that very moment she had felt an urge to feel the breeze, taking a seat in the window seal, it was very risky, belatedly realizing what she was doing, the girl quickly leans back in. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Makoto was ready to give her a smile and short laugh but the words that came next were nothing like what he expected. His first reaction was to go wide-eyed at her words. He was about to ask her what was going on before another thing came to his mind at the same moment. It was his wish to defend and help a person in need, most likely. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"You shouldn't say that about her! She was crying after classes because she has such a hard time getting a true boyfriend! That's clearly not the way to act towards someone who needs our help, Ruri! What the hell happened to you? Usually you're so calm and you just laugh off these subjects, this isn't like you at all! We need to help people, not scrutinize them! " [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Stopping at those words, Makoto closed his eyes and sighed. He had no idea why he said those words but it was too late now. He bit his lip and looked away from her. He knew it wouldn't be a nice sight, but he had just said some things she likely wasn't expecting to hear.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Whirling around to face him in defence of herself, something was, very, very, very wrong. Shutting her eyes to collect her thoughts, Ruri was curious what he meant by that. Opening them to glare with a rebuttal or at least to offer an apology, she was at the table, looking at… Herself?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I… "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Feeling a strange sensation between her legs, Ruri on instinct slaps her chest, all the while moving her hands down lower[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. "W-wha-what!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Gripping what was located there, she instantly recoils. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"B-big… I mean… "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Not used to walking in a male body, Ruri attempts to stand quickly, this had to all be some sort of dream… Right?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Makoto was about to hear her words as heard her turn around. He opened his eyes to see… What? He saw himself. A tall boy, red haired, male school uniform… Yes, that was him, but what was he doing there and not… Immediately his hands went towards his chest and he noticed something very exquisite. A sensation he had felt before but now could explain better. It was firm, soft, but also bouncy. For a moment, he grew curious, before he laid his eyes down to notice that, suddenly, he had two enormous breasts. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"W-What!? W-wha… What's going on here!?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The "boy" suddenly jolted up from his seat and almost even fell down the windowsill before he stood in awe.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He looked towards himself and then back to the body he was him. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"R-Ruri… What… Is just… Happening?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Although he was calm, or at least "he" looked like it from the tone of "his" voice, Ruri's face carried only shock and surprise, and by Ruri's face, it was obviously the one he was wearing right now.. He once more led his hands towards the breasts in surprise. If this was a really just his imagination, there was one way of proving it. He gave a soft squeeze of his hand suddenly he felt another exquisite sensation. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"No way… This is very wrong… " [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He stood in almost shock as he looked back towards himself, as if awaiting some sort of input, but was surprised to see that whoever that person was was just as shocked as he was. In fact, his face was strange enough, filled with confusion, not even he understood what it was trying to show.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Stop grabbing them! Unless you are here! I… No! Stop at all.. Kami-Sama, Kami-sama, I prayed at the shrine… This is a curse, a curse, a curse."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Shaking her head the sound of the door being opened could be heard. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"No!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The voices said in unison. It was to Ruri's sudden surprise, that the voice was hers, rather than his. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slumping down on the floor, Ruri leans against the wall, not all too strange to see in and of itself, was this all really a dream… [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Makoto is just as shocked as he blinks his eyes to notice that he was back in his own body. Looking towards the person who just walked in he sighed.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]He immediately felt like it was some sort of surreal experience, but for some reason, he wondered if it was all really just a dream. It was all so quick and mysterious that he just had to question what had just happened. However, as soon as he looked towards Ruri again, his eyes immediately fell down to her chest… Blushing, he turned back and took a seat on the other side of the room. What a great start to club activities, he felt that maybe he hadn't gotten proper sleep, which was why he was likely lucidly dreaming. However, what were these feelings on his chest? Was the sensation really so realistic, even if it was all dream? How was that possible?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As he pondered those questions, he looked away from her and looked whistled, trying to forget what had just transpired.[/BCOLOR]

NATSU ASAKURA
Interactions: Makoto and Ruri

"Hey, guys... Is it okay if I—" "No!" "Eh? But you didn't even hear me out..." The moment Natsu had opened the door he spoke about wanting to skip club activities for today but once he saw and felt the awkwardness between Makoto and Ruri. He felt the need of wanting to get to the bottom of it. And the way Makoto was blushing and Ruri looking quite embarrassed... SOMETHING was definitely up.

"Ooh, could you be? Have the two of you done something naughty while we weren't here." Natsu mused closing the door behind him. "To think this day would finally come, huh? But I didn't think you guys would be using this room. Lucky for you guys I'm the first one to come by." He spoke then walked over to Makoto pulling a chair over and sat next to him. "So how was it? Were they soft?" He whispered wanting in on the detail. He was quite amused and curious as to what was happening between the both of them. The three of them had been friends for a long time now. Of course, he had thoughts that the two would end up together. But didn't think it would take them just now to realize each other. Well, he notice Ruri had something going on to Makoto but Makoto was too dense or thick skin to realize it. But ever since he saw this scene Natsu thought Makoto was just a late bloomer.

"So? Who told who first?" Natsu spoke up. "Come on guys, no need to be shy about it. You're among friends. If you don't want me to tell, then I'll probably won't spill the beans." He reassured both of them.

Rentaro Kobayashi
Interacted With: @RedArmyShogun @Yzmael @un coin de soleil

The classes were over for the day. Rentaro was still seated at his table in the class. Most of his classmates had left for their club activities, while he was re-organizing some of the papers on his table, before placing them inside his school bag. Saito-sensei was still around, before the man approached him.​

Rentaro zipped his bag before placing it over his shoulder, and pocketing both his hands. "I'll see you tomorrow then, Sensei." He added with his usual but stern expression. His emerald eyes veered slightly over to their sensei, who obviously had something to say.

"Oh, Rentaro-kun. Hold on for a minute." Saito-sensei spoke up, before lightly jogging over to his student. "I was meaning to ask if you'd gotten a chance to decide on what you wanted for the future. Did you fill out the form I handed over to you all?" As curious as ever, Saito-sensei knew the talent that was locked away in Rentaro's brain, and he constantly wanted him to be the student he was destined to be.

Rentaro did not mind how persuasive his sensei was, however, he did not have an answer for him immediately. He was unsure how to give him a response that would satisify him for the time being. Three weeks were left and they had to expand their horizons. Once you're done with high school, you're a proper grown up person. Tons of responsibilities will be thrown your way and so on. "Ah, yes.. Sensei. I'll stop by the faculty room within the week and hand it over to you."

"I've filled out the form but its... In my house." A simple yet fake smile was plastered on his face for a mere moment before he took a few steps forward, towards the exit. Nosy as ever, Saito-sensei wanted to know more. "That's good, but make sure you bring it to school soon.." He began, before giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Students like you should always strive for more, because you've got endless opportunities ahead of you. So tell me, what did you write down." Rentaro moved slightly to the side, gazing at his sensei yet again. He was basically holding the exit door with his right hand.

"Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise. I'd rather show it to you soon instead, when I hand over the form. How's that? I'm sure you'll like what I've written down." Saito-sensei couldn't help but have a wide smile plastered on his face. He was a good homeroom teacher, despite some of his tendencies.

"If there isn't anything else, I've got a club I've got to get to." Rentaro slid open the door, before all the noise from the hallway came crashing in. Plenty of students were walking, talking around the hallways.

"Well that's good to know. I just want you to have a bright future ahead of yourself. I'll see you soon then. Now then. Go on, get going." Saito-sensei gave him a light push in the back. "I will." Another short smile came across his face, before he bowed his head in respect.

Saito-sensei also left the classroom, whereas Rentaro, was walking towards the club he was a member at. Minutes later, he was at the Student Society club room. He was not the first one to arrive, nor was he going to be the last. Makoto, Ruri and Natsu were all there, and for some reason, he was easily able to catch that some odd tension was brewing about. What else was new? Not paying it any mind, he placed his bag down in the corner of the room, before glancing at the awkward threesome in the room.

Turning around, he walked towards the exit. Before turning his face slightly to the side. Looking at both Makoto and Ruri. "I'm going to get myself a drink. Do you guys want any?" Rentaro was going to one of the vending machines in the school, before he actually settled down for the day in the club.

Riya Pothuvaal
Interactions: Makoto, Ruri, Natsu, and Rentaro.

Thank god classes were over! Riya had been bored out of her mind! Admittedly not like her, but all day Riya's head had been in the clouds. She was keen to get home and change out of her school uniform. But first she had business. Something which she could barely keep her mind off all day. She wanted to join a club. Not just any club. The Student Society Club!

As Riya paced down the hallways, clutching her bag tight, she so very excited at the prospect. And a little scared. Meeting new people was difficult. But necessary. She barely had any friends in her own year at school and rarely had anyone to socialize with. There was Ruri, but she was older and had her own social life. Riya had to find her own friends.

She had to stop herself from running down the hallways. Almost at the club room, the next door on her right. The door was already open, so the club had gathered for day. Good. They seemed to have quite the punctual start after school ends for the day.

"Okay, Riya, you've got this," she said to herself as she neared the doorway. "Just go in and ask them if you can joi-"

Someone was coming out of the doorway! Riya collided with him and fell backwards, landing flatly on her ass. Just as quickly as she had gone down, she was grabbing her school bag and standing back up. Stumbling slightly as she rose.

"I am sorry..." she apologized before looking up at who she had accidentally assailed. "Oh... You're Rentaro... Right? I am so sorry for bumping into you. I should of been looking where I was walking!" She had seen him in the hallways and with Ruri before. He was so tall. How had Riya not noticed before how tall he was?

Reactions: Yzmael and Akashi
Oshiro, Kin.
Interactions: Makoto, Ruri, Natsu, Rentaro, and Riya.

Classes were finally over at the ring of the final bell of the day. A redhead female sighed in relief as she slumped back slightly into a chair. It was the middle of the school year, and yet she could not help feeling overwhelmed. Maybe it was the fact that she had almost recently just completed the pile of work that was given by their ruthless class teacher. Kin Oshiro huffed once before looking back at the list of new work she had to complete. "You can do this, Kin. Just need to sell your soul to the dark one,", she tried saying enthusiastically before her forced smile turned into a light frown, "If only he'd just accept it.". After a long pause of silence, she looked to her left wrist to find the time was almost when she needed to attended her usual club meeting. At least that was sort of a relief and a reminder that she did have a life outside school. Well, after school.

"I wonder what we'll be doing today. But then again, we don't do much.", she gave a light giggle before packing her things back into her bag and making her way to the club room.

She was only a few feet before reaching the door, but she could hear the commotion already, mainly from Makoto and Ruri. Maybe one of them confessed? Kin shrugged before sliding the door open to find her female friend groping her own chest, and a blushing Makoto reprimanding her for doing so.

"Stop grabbing them! Unless you are here! I… No! Stop at all.. Kami-Sama, Kami-sama, I prayed at the shrine… This is a curse, a curse, a curse."

The Japanese-Korean could feel the wind hit her face as she stood by the threshold awkwardly, "Uhm....am I interrupting something?". But before anything could be processed, the club members begin to arrive. "Afternoon, everyone.", she gave a sincere smile before making her way to the tomboyish female she has known for quite long.

"Are you alright, Ruri? Did something happen between Makoto and yourself? I hope he didn't do anything weird...", she laughed slightly before handing the female a small chocolate treat as she would usually do to the members of the club.

Yoshiko Tadatsume
Class 3A > Club room
Interactions/Mentions:
Rentaro, Makoto, Ruri, Kin, Natsu, Riya, Tatsuya

Yoshiko left the company of her friend with a warning. Tatsuya had been acting strange this morning. He seemed nervous about whatever it was he wanted to talk about and then there was that warning of his. It seemed like a typical, dull day at school—though there was a couple people that managed to brighten it, one of which she'd get to see after the school's lectures were done with. At least she had something to look forward to while daydreaming and phasing out of reality during class.

During her walk to first period, she took note of one of her club, Rentaro, during the mandatory changing of shoes prior to class. It was so stupid. She didn't give praise to America for much, but at least they didn't force you to change shoes before you enter the halls. No one's going to go running in mud, and if that does happen, put down some mats or something. With a sigh, the heiress gave a nod in greeting to her peer. They didn't speak much, but more than most in her club did with her. She liked the think they were on at least okay terms. One might think that, with most of those in her club not much caring for the girl's presence, that she'd quit and go home or somewhere else. Honestly, it was the few people that she did enjoy the company of that kept her in the club.

With the bore of classes over and done with, Yoshiko could move on to the—usually less aggravating part of her school day. Lethargically making her way to the club room, she stopped upon hearing a sudden, synchronized shriek, the voices of both she recognized. When she reached the room, Riya was flat on her ass on the ground, Makoto and Ruri were panicked, awkward and flustered, Natsu had some smug smirk on his face as he prodded and nudged the two, Kin was trying to make sense of the current events and Rentaro was trying to retreat from the situation under the guise of going on a beverage run.

"...Yeah... I'll take a coffee... Thanks. Next time'll be on me." Yoshiko examined the current events rather closely, specifically Makoto and his tomboy friend. She knew what Natsu was insinuating, and she was sure to not let her face exhibit much aside from suspicion, but inwardly she was hoping Natsu wasn't on to something.

Taking the headphones from her bag, Yoshiko placed them over one ear and passed by the group as she plugged it into her phone. "Okay... I guess everyone's having an ecstatic day then..."

[BCOLOR=transparent]Osaki Ruri & Iwata Sensei[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Location: Student Society Club Room[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Interaction between all concerned parties[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Still slumped on the floor, Ruri pulls herself together. Whatever it was that happened, well it, plus what they said to one another could wait.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For now Ruri had to clear up the misunderstanding that was going on, mostly from Natsu's insistence. Did they seem that way.. while it was true he did grab her breasts... No, shaking her head, there was no way that happened. That was impossible.. Wasn't it?

Accepting the Chocolate offered by Kin, then yet more had to arrive. Pocketing the snack for later. Moving her lips to over thanks, she found no words would come.. Be it her own worry from what happened before, or some other force, was now the question. Regardless her words as Rentaro and Riya come crashing down upon another, adding yet another thing for her to reply to.

In place of addressing any of it Ruri simply takes her seat at the table, whisling the main theme of Kamen Rider. Keeping to her own thoughts, she does at least mummer a, "He didn't do anything to worry about..Anyways I.. Ah Iwata Sensei." Turning her head towards the doorway, the smallish flat chested teacher enters through the door used by Yoshiko.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Giving a soft chuckle in passing at the pair on the ground, she takes note of the pair inside. Ruri and Makoto that is, taking note of Natsu's whispers, at least the club was carrying out some aspects of socializing... Minus Yoshiko..[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sighing at that, Iwata san keeps her soft kind smile, taking her seat at the desk that was at the back of the room, she lays her head on her arms. As if already prepared to sleep.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh! Um, yes Role Call everyone, its for the records. Just settle in and take your seats, then you can run the club how you usually do." Chuckling a bit, Iwata Sensei likely just trying to hurry things along so she could take it easy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](Heartseed to show up in next post, you don't HAVE to post after this unless you want/are doing interactions, its more of a, anyone that isn't in soon with a post just isn't in. Its a bit short, but mostly as I have plans for that next post to make up for the shortness in length.)[/BCOLOR]

Makoto Shibuya
Student Society Club Room
Everyone in the Club Room

As soon as Makoto recoiled from Ruri, a bunch of things started to enroll, much like he had thought it would. Natsu immediately got inside and started to grow curious about what just happened. He completely misunderstood the situation and then asked about how 'they'. Obviously enough, Makoto could get what he was trying to say, but he was just so embarrassed that he turned his face away. After somewhat regaining his composure, he pushes his friend away a bit and then speaks. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about!" He says somewhat loudly as he turns to face the door once again. It didn't suffice to stop Natsu's words, however, as he continued to tease the two until finally, Makoto grew slightly agitated and suddenly got up.

As soon as he did, however, Rentaro walked into the room. Seeing the commotion, the boy immediately proposed a way for Makoto to get out of this situation, to which Makoto was surprisingly thankful. He looked towards Rentaro and spoke in a serious tone. "Hang on, Rentaro-san, I'll go with you to give you a hand with carrying the stuff." Makoto said.

He was about to leave along with the boy until someone else appeared, and this time quite surprisingly and loudly as well. A girl bumped into Rentaro on the way out, causing him to almost fall on the ground, but the girl to totally fall flat on her butt before Makoto could even try to extend his hands to her. While Rentaro recovered, Makoto took a few steps forward and tried offering her a hand for her to get up, but she rose just as quickly as she fell, even dusted herself after that. Looking at the girl, he, for some reason, was reminded of her appearance. This girl... She was usually walking with Ruri. The two never exchanged words but he knew quite a bit about her from Ruri's mouth. "Are you okay?" The tall boy asked somewhat worried, then turned to look at Rentaro. He was worried about the two, but he guessed Rentaro was tough enough to handle himself, whereas the girl's fall was likely much fiercer and likely a bit painful.

He sighed as the day once more turned to a rather difficult side. It became even worse when he heard Kin's words. Wait, when did Kin enter the room!? As soon as he looked towards her, he saw her giving Ruri some chocolate and asking if everything was okay... He was always impressed by how kind she was, even if sometimes she was rather blunt and direct... He was alright with that side of her as well. Honesty was important, even if it was hurtful and painful. She asked Ruri if he had done something weird, to which he responded by giving her a rather sheepish look. "I didn't do anything, okay? It was just... Ahh, just forget it all... You guys wouldn't believe anyways..." Mumbling that last part, Makoto seemed somewhat peeved at the fact that he had apparently just daydreamed about something very weird. The weirdest and most exquisite part to his eyes was the fact that the first thing he'd do was grope her breasts. What kind of pervert would do that!? No, Makoto wasn't a pervert and he definitely was sure that this was just a dream he had because of lack of sleep, nothing a coffee couldn't help with.

He also took notice of Yoshiko also being in the room. He was going to talk to everyone better when he got back. She asked for a coffee and looked, for some reason, slightly off today. As soon as she entered the room, she already went to her corner, something she'd do every time she was in the club room. However, as he was about to leave, Iwata-sensei made her way into the room with her usual attitude. It wasn't that Makoto disliked her, but she really was different from most teachers. The two wouldn't talk much. Makoto avoided her altogether regarding his home problems, he always tried to act as if he didn't care much for it, and she'd usually buy his lies. Most of the times, she'd talk with him about how average he was, and he'd try to ask her if there was any way he could get better at something. He didn't complain, he simply talked with her regarding it. He didn't want to bother her, specifically, for some exquisite reason.

As soon as she mentioned role call, Makoto raised his hand and spoke slightly louder than normal. "Ehh, me and Rentaro-san will be right back, we'll just go grab some drinks and return, so don't mark us as absent, Iwata-sensei." With those words, he turns his back to the door and walks away of the club room. For some reason, be it the daydream or everyone's teasing, Makoto wasn't very comfortable with the club room right now and the quickest her got out of there, the faster he'd be able to compose himself on the way.

He quickly made his way to the cafeteria on the first floor, where the machines were... Expecting to be followed by Rentaro right after. Maybe he'd talk about this with Rentaro... Maybe...​

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Riya Pothuvaal
Interactions: Everyone in the Club Room

Things had gotten busy very fast. There were people entering and leaving the room, Iwata-sensei had arrived. Riya was dusting herself off and straightening herself out, only to notice that Makoto was talking to her. Shibuya Makoto was talking to her...

"Erm..." What should she say?

Probably looking like an idiot as she did so, Riya brushed her long hair in front of her face to hide behind. Just as Makoto was passing by. Riya was a little stunned. She had spoken to him! Well, she managed to make a noise. But that was progress. More than she usually managed to get out. Oh god! She felt like she was going to die of embarrassment. Underneath her hair, a crimson blush had rallied on her face in full force, very much against her wishes, so much so that she would be afraid to show her face until it calmed down.

NATSU ASAKURA
Interactions: SSC Members

"Touché." Natsu commented as he repositioned himself comfrotably on the chair. "I'd like some strawberry milk, thanks." Natsu told Rentaro who was going to get some drinks.

He watched as the others started to interact with one another and somehow, just somehow, he felt a bit out of place. He wasn't sure why though, he always got along with everyone but... for some reason, he just wants to be alone for awhile. Which is why he wanted to skip club activities for today. He thought about going to the arcade, or take a walk, or maybe take a train ride to some place then come back before the last train left the station at the perfecture he was in. That would be nice. A time for himself was always nice. That way, no one would be able to bother him. And he in turn wouldn't have to think about other people. But once Iwata-sensei came in, all his planning turn into nothing. Great. There goes his plans for soul searching. Taking his mobile phone out he decided to just play on the games he had installed in there, thinking if he really got into it, he wouldn't notice the hours spent being cooped up inside this small apace they call a club room.

Oshiro, Kin.
Interactions: SSC Members

"He didn't do anything to worry about..Anyways I.. Ah Iwata Sensei."

Something about Ruri that day was weird. Kin Oshiro was not one to blabber on and on about anything that seemed alright to herself, and neither was Ruri one either, but she seemed more quiet than usual. Maybe it has something to do with that thing that happened between herself and Makoto. Oh well. At the mention of the arrival of their club teacher, the Japanese-Korean took a seat on one of the chairs by the side of the table before sticking her hand into her bag to retrieve a chocolate treat for herself. Mainly to keep herself occupied for now.

"Here.", the redhead called in response during the roll call before proceeding to watch Natsu play a game on his phone. Hopefully it was not too weird to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Osaki Ruri, Iwata Sensei and Heartseed no. 4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Location: Student Society Club Room[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Interaction between all concerned parties[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

(later when all have returned.)

[BCOLOR=transparent]Miss Iwata being as small and friendly as she often was, sits about doing the formalities of the meeting as the overseer of the club. They all were here, and in her typical fashion the woman was seeking about throwing her responsibilities to the side, as quickly as possible.. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"...Osaki and Tadatsume. Good we all are here." From behind a desk at the front of the room Iwata-sensei feels in her list. Originally this room seemed to have been a spare office, with a long central table, and a desk at its head, the room was typical as far as clubs went. Smaller than most however, it lacked the numbers of the sports clubs, or the prestige of the Student Council.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Smiling a bit the young woman yawns, scarcely concealing her plans, turning her attention to Makoto, blissful sleep at last could come. With this thought in mind, her kind closed lip smile narrows a bit, in the manner of a fictional cat, clearly up to no good.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Alright then Shibuya, as club president, I turn them over to you, also the lists of fund- I-" Suddenly unsteady on her feet, Iwata sensei sways back and forth, like a leaf caught in the wind her frail body goes limp. Before anyone can react however, her body rigidly straights, Arms crossed, standing as if some sort of tyrant or thug. Cackling lightly, the woman proceeds to stand atop her chair, before slamming her left leg atop the table.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hello you damn insects! Hahaha... oh my." Scanning them all visually a mouth open wide in an insane smile, with an equally crazed look to her eyes seems to stare right into each of them. "Oh my! What Fun-fun-fun I will have with all of you! Why some of you insects are positively dangerous! Stupid! Dangerously Stupid Even! Ehehehehehehe!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While still smiling Iwata...no.. this wasn't Iwata.. or if it was she developed one hell of a personality disorder, speaks to the group in a calmer tone. "Ah Manners, I can't expect you ignorant bugs to comprehend my greatness. Oh! If it isn't the Cow! I'm surprised they were real, hahahah! And he's still red faced from grabbing them.. Eheheh!" Smiling as she looked down upon Ruri, a sudden realization seems to dawn upon the girl.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I-it was you!? This was your fault!?" As before the girl seems to not have the same level of reasoning as she normally would, leaping over the table, bowling out of her own chair, Ruri goes in to absolutely destroy Iwata.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh my! I hit a nerve! Ahahahah! But its not your fault you aren't in control!" Being Ruri was a known fighter and wrestler, vs Iwata who couldn't even stand up for long periods of time without whining, the outcome was a surprise. Enraged student laying hands upon Iwata's collar, as she goes to lift the smaller woman up from her perch, is suddenly hooked in. Iwata hops from her chair, keeping her left leg grounded, the right comes up snapping into Ruri at the side of her ribs. Not content to stop there, as the winded girl is caught by surprise, Iwata's right arm reaches forward, grabbing the student by her ponytail. Continuing to follow her momentum, Ruri is planted chest first upon the table. "Its Mine."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]From there Iwata simply sits atop the girl, with her left knee now firmly planted into the girls back, her matching arm takes Ruri's own holding it into an arm Bar lock, applying pressure, the grinning woman turns her gaze upon those behind her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Now, now, to be fair Ruri isn't herself today in part...something you all will know soon.. If you attempt to come here, I'll break her arm. I could very easily kill you all here and now, or wipe your existence from reality if I deemed it so. If I have your attention, class, I would like to finish my introduction. I am Heartseed. Spirit? Alien? Call me what you wish. I am borrowing this insects mind and flesh for my own uses.. So why you? Why here? Oh that's where the fun starts!" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Releasing Ruri, Heartseed does give the girl a final kick to the side, being sure she stays winded. With that Ruri rolls to the floor with a thud coughing, unable to do much but breathe. "It's rather simple really, I want to play a game. And you all MUST play with me. For if you don't punishments will be rather severe. In fact they already are. I've sealed you from reality. Call out for help, scream, cry, beg. No one will hear. No one will care. You are my playthings now. Will you face your shattered reality and hear my terms?" Smiling she looks down upon them all, taking up her previous perch.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Or do I simply erase your memories of one another, of your friendships, maybe other things that make you, you? You won't know of course, it's rather simple after all. One snap of my fingers or a blink of my eyes.. But alas I am a being of some rules and boundaries..oh my." Pausing to stare at Yoshiko, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Heartseed [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]tilts her head slightly, sniffing the air. [/BCOLOR]

"Oh. Something smells like the sum of Zero." This could be very fun after all. "So you shitty Insects, listen to your Sensei. Or should I give another demonstration?

Though simply testing this room should be enough for you Neanderthals." Arms crossed, the being known as Heartseed looks on, waiting for a reaction of any sort.

Last edited:
Riya Pothuvaal
Interactions: Everyone in the Club Room

Riya stood, somewhat awkwardly, to the side of the room while Iwata-sensei called out each person's name. Her name wasn't on the list. Yet. As soon as the roll call and all of the formal business was aside, Riya intended on requesting to join the club. It was the only club which she knew any members of.

But she found her plans being interrupted. As soon as Iwata-sensei began swaying, Riya froze. What was happening? Was she okay? Before Riya could even think to react, the teacher locked up tight and went rigid. The Indian girl watched in shock and confusion as her teacher took a lofty position on top of a table and chair, before beginning to rant about insects... Then she insulted Ruri.

"He-"

Before Riya could even finish, Ruri was out of her chair and rushing their sensei. Which did not end well. Riya watched in horror. Should she stand up and say something? But then she would get hurt too. She should just stay quiet, in the corner, out the way, and hope that she was forgotten about. She was afraid. Terrified. Loud, angry, violent people left her unable to do anything. Not even able to speak. So Riya just brushed her long, red hair in front of her face and hid behind it. All the while feeling ashamed and disgusted with herself that she couldn't help her only friend.

Yoshiko Tadatsume
School Club Room
Interacted/Mentioned SSC Members

Yoshiko retreated to her bubble, noticing the panic on the athlete and her crush, as well as the shade of red on one of the other girl's faces in regards to interacting with Makoto—The day wasn't off to a good start to say the least. As such, the heiress did what was appropriate of her typical personality and tapped the music on her phone to play and mute out most of the usual antics of the club. When her turn came, the girl answered the roll call with a lazy murmur, not looking up from the cellular device that had most of her attention at the moment. For the most part, there was little one could do to pull her attention back to her peers at this point, but the educator's personality swap certainly did the trick. For a second, she almost thought it was Ruri, though that too was odd—Yoshiko had seen the girl get pissed off, but the common use of the word "insect" and seemingly gleeful hostility were not a part of the tomboy's angered persona.

That, combined with the teacher's words of "cow" and "grabbing them" caught her attention, causing a glance to point towards the source of the commotion. And when the tomboy got easily pinned by the woman who was likely more physically weak than Yoshiko herself—well, her full attention was caught.

Narrowing her eyes as the "thing" finished its introduction, Yoshiko didn't seem fully convinced, if not still wary. "Didn't know Satan had such shitty insults. Thought he'd have something more original," She spoke in regards to the "thing's" supposed insult towards her. "And that doesn't explain shit. You expect us to believe you're screwing around just because you're bored? What kind of a lame justification is that?"

Looking at Ruri, there wasn't much Yoshiko could immediately do except possibly talk whatever down or draw its attention.

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Status
Not open for further replies.