Knight Hunters: Project Shine

A note on ninjabots:

These are the stealth forces in Dr. Soulstiens' arsenal, able to climb and surface with thin limbs and lightning fast reflexes, they know where you'll aim before you draw your weapon. They retain all the perception and and ability to predict events from their human minds, only running ten times faster. This popes reliability problem as the minds burn up faster and each only has a lifespan of around five years before they are given a new mind from fresh prisoners.

They favor ambush tactics and it is not uncommon for groups of victims to just die without any visible cause, even with witnesses seeing nothing other than sprays of blood.

Weapons:

Twin shuriken throwers: Two railguns, one in each arm fire paper-thin spinning metal blades at close to the speed of sound.

Smoke bombs: Used to block line of sight for ambushes of to cover retreats, they can be dropped to cover the bot's position or thrown with a range of around 10meters. The smoke cloud covers an area of about a meter in diameter

Titaniun Katana: for close combat a titanium blade deploys from the right arm, it is sharp enough to cut steel, and cannot be detached from the arm without specialized tools.

They also have the ability to join together to create larger bots, though they will only do this if there of something that absolutely needs to be done, and a stealth attack won't work.

...why the fuck cant they use knives.

why msut things ALWAYS have motherfucking katanas.

ah fuck it.

because this is over-the-topness i know its unrealistic but its not like the good doctor actually researched on whet ninjas used. He was more interested in making killing machines

So: Weaknesses Shine can discover when they fight them? Cause if you don't list any I'm not going to stop them from making up any of their own they want to.

Like the poor bots are dreadful allergic to tomatoes. If they see one-poof! Nuts and Bolts everywhere...

Or we could have a sinking ship on our hands.

See with Joel any problem can be fixed with the application of the proper amount of explosives.

Home made or otherwise.

Yes, and that would be VERY BAD!

No sinking the poor captives! We need them for future horrific experiments!

ok.... weaknesses.....

Very little armor,
programed to avoid light (not really a weakness unless used with tactical sense)

I'd be perfectly happy for people to make up their ... in fact.... anyone have any suggestions?

Light sensitive optics maybe?

Look at it like this:

Present NODs (Night Optical Devices) have an automatic shutoff to protect the eyes of the users if a light is shined at them. Perhaps the ninjabots lack auxiliary optics for bright light operations, what with being designed for black ops and all.

On that note, there are plenty of weapon lights out on the market. All the weapon needs is a MIL-1913 rail to accomodate them.

TZS, need a chat about.... villainy stuff. Sometime before the big face-off.

HEY :D
Activity Report for this roleplay, please&thankyou :)

SOUND OFF!

Sorry I have been away, who's still interested? I'll be dropping each of you a PM, let me know if you're in or out!

I've been hoping to get this one back on the road.

Ok, well, I'm considering a time skip here... I was waiting for Martini to run off looking for his mentor and Vay to discuss his villiany (heehee. Vay's Villiany.) But I'm thinking maybe we should just plow ahead a week and meet on the docks or something...

Idea's? Imput? This is your story guys I'm just providing background/impetus. Do you want to shuffle about doing more recon/plot/subplot construction or get on with the ninja bots?

time sjip is good.... *consults evil plan timetable* this will put the "special project" near completion and plans for the doomsday device on the road.

Yes..... *rubs hands together* yes... this time skip fits well with my plans.

(I'm in btw)

I need to refresh my knowledge of Improvised Explosive Devices.

Being a former Destroyerman I still remember some details about the interior of a ship.

Granted a Group Three Merchant differs considerably from a Destroyer, but still.

Time Skip coming! I'm juggling my homework, an extra essay I have to write and a court case at the moment but it should be up in a day or two... maybe three at the most.

Heyo...I know you're busy with homework and all but just checking interest rate...everyone still on board for the rp?