Knight Hunters: Project Shine

>.O Holy crap on a cracker!! what did I just walk into!?

LOL

MY KILLZONE!!!

*Stitches Dragonnova with an M-60E4 machine gun.*

Pfft. If YOU get a Yoji avatar I get your little Aya doodlie as an avatar!

Don't mind McCarthy he greets everyone thusly. (Not enough scotch guard in the world... Ahem.)

Actually, if you want to jump in early you can, I have a bit of a background plot going on with Agent Vermouth that has nothing to do with Shine currently... But seeing as Aya's still recovering from major surgery he could totally use Yoji's help dealing with her. I sort of set that up to bring you in if you want?

Be online Thursday night and we'll plot.

I should probably mention no plan survives first contact with the enemy.

LOL well now that I know *uses last of her strength and drags herself over to wolfie* next time... tell me to bring my Winchester Model 70 Stealth rifle... and warn me... *dies*

Anyway :P

Well I post up Yohji's bio then and when you need me I'll be here. ^_^ *runs off to triple check character sheet while singing "I'm Alive"*

oh and I'll be on-line on Thursday for sure won't be home until about 5pm though... but I'll sign in and we can go over what it is you have planned. I know you said something about a phone call being my first entry but if you need something else done I'm game.

*Smashed in through the window and pins dragonnova to the wall and holds a bozzsaw to the throat*

Now... this is verry inportant......

WHICH I'M ALIVE ARE YOU SINGING!?

*revs buzzsaw*

*twitch twitch* the... one.. from Xanadu? *looks around all shifty like*

WRONG ANSER!!!

*throws dragonova into a pile of disturbed albums*

Oh and evil is waiting for the heroes to show up.....

T.T uuuuugh..... maybe I should have talked about the great cake..... that's so delicious and moist...

*picks dragon up by the shirt*

And its a LIE!

*places down gently*

At least yous taste in games is good....,

*Paints Vay and Dragon with a laser designator. An AC-130H Specter Gunship enters the airspace and brings them a world of hurt.*

I can do this all day, y'know.

SPOOKY GUNSHIP IS HEOR!!!

WE KAP-TUHRED EEHT FOOR KAY-OHS!

*Pops WMD with a shovel.*

AC-130H is Specter.

AC-130U is Spooky.

GET IT RIGHT!!!

(As promised Wolfie, I'll be the Yohji to your Aya.... hmmm that sounds all kinds of wrong.. >.O )

Code Name: Balinese (that is while in Weiss... He doesn't have a Shine code name yet.)
Name: Yohji Kudou
Physical Description: Yohji is 182 cm tall (or 5' 11") Japanese man with wavy shoulder length dark blonde hair and green eyes. Three distinctive 'trademarks' for Yohji are the dark sunglasses he always wears, the cigarette he usually has dangling from his lips, and a small tattoo on his left shoulder that reads "SIN". His choice in work attire is a long dark coat that stops half way past his knees, the only markings on it are the two white crosses on each sleeve (formed by a white stripe down the side of the sleeve, crossed by a white belt around the upper arm). As for the rest of the time he tends to go with anything comfy and attractive, usually a loose button down collared shirt or something along that line.
Yohji_loveme.jpg

(If you want official artwork of Yohji just google him... but I will not be held responsible for any burned retinas or nose bleeds....)
Specialty: Often dabbles in the investigative or undercover part of a mission due to his previous career as a PI, but he certainly isn't a slouch when it comes to combat. He is or should I say was one of the top assassins for Kritiker while in Weiss, second only to Aya. Often the two of them were called out on missions to make quick work of their targets simply because they get it done, done well, and without a single witness.
Weapon: Weighted Wire that he keeps hidden in his watch... and his wicked good looks.
Psychological Evaluation: When you get right down to the bare bones of the messed up personality that is Yohji... he just wants to be loved. He's gregarious, flirtatious, and downright clingy (to certain people). But his many sins weigh him down heavily, making him seem lonely despite his outgoing nature.
Work History: Former PI that ran a steady business in Japan with his partner (and love) Asuka Murase. They were looking into a kidnaping involving a prostitution ring when his partner was gunned down in front of him. He later joined Weiss in order to bring justice upon the evil of the world and perhaps save some of the innocents of the world from the same sort of fate his beloved went through. He often takes assignments simply because they involve women being killed or abused, perhaps in his own way he is wanting to make up for not being able to save Asuka.
He can also throw together beautiful floral arrangements in record time... you need a center piece in an hour...? Yohji is your man!
Surviving Relatives: No blood relatives left but he still considers the men of Weiss as his family even to this date.

Love Love LOVE!

As Penguin Girl immortalized it "Now! That! DoWantYes!"

Did you notice in the Manga Asuka wasn't just shot she was also torn apart by dogs? Or was that just my interpretation? Cause her ghost was kinda...shredded looking...

I always wondered how Yoji would have escaped that if he was shot too; I mean, maybe they were only trained to attack specific targets? And is that how Masafumi got ahold of Asuka? "Here son, have a mutilated corpse for your harem..."

*files under the rest of Weiss' Gaping Plotholes TM*

I think you got him pretty spot on though.

Biggol Wolfie Stamp of APPROVAL! (complete with thumbprint)

Yaaaaaay! I gots the seal o' approval!

"thank you daddy! you know how I love my mutilated lady corpses to experiment on and turn into rabid reanimated fangirls for meh own evil doings..."

Masafumi is a freak of nature.... I swear.

I mean just look at Tot... where did THAT come from (actually I like Tot and nagi together... they're sweet... but still that kid is messed up.)

torn up by dogs... hmm I think I need to read white shaman again. I don't remember dogs.. but with it being Liott or whatever that place was called. The dogs would have been trained to chase women, what with them being a trafficking ring. I mean the only ones that would be 'escaping' them would be women.. so maybe they just over looked yohji and headed for her.

Speaking of... Yohji... yoji... I don't care what people call him I meant to add that to the bio. I just personally have a habit of spelling it this way because of Tex-chan... So don't anyone change anything because I spell it differently.

.... and don't judge my grammar by comments like these >.O I am smart... I just choose not to be at the moment.

Well, everyone needs a hobby I suppose. We were watching episode....uh, I don't remember... and my husband started going on about how helicopters across japan are terrified of Aya. He stalks them in his spare time, GTA style. (cue Elmer Fudd jokes? "SHH! I'm hunting hewicopters.")

You can go ahead and start posting whenever you feel the inspiration to. But I forgot to mention about China ("Screw this! I'm going back to China!" -sorry...) is that Yoji's team would have been wiped out trying to do the same thing there Shine is doing here. Stop the boat. There were only two other agents though, besides Yoji, so when they failed and Yoji didn't turn up O-erm... The Director has no choice but to try again, even though he doesn't know exactly what happened. That's why Shine is focusing on just getting the hard drive with the business info on it- more of a sneak mission as they don't quite know what to expect.

So I would assume Yohji's headed to SF to try and fill in the gaps in Aya's information. It's up to you the details of what happened in China. Yoji doesn't have to go into it right away, I imagine he's a bit shaken (you know how he gets) but Aya needs to be able to drag something out of him to give Shine some kind of warning before they head out to the ship.

...Did any of what I just said make sense compared with what we talked about last night?

perfectly, actually I was going to make yohji a little pissed one way or another so this work even better than "I didn't get any hot French chicks" he's a little more hostile over the loss of team mates.

The question I have is this Vermouth woman that went all nutsy... I think I was reading about her in the actual RP... where was she? was she in china? Or France? I mean I want to make sure I'm dealing with a pre-existing character or if I need to make up a horrible mess.

(LOL and he calls them all Takatori....)

Ok, time to argue over how you want to get on and off the boat and all the cool toys you want Kritiker Santa to bring you! I have to go work on a very important subplot to traumatize you all with later...

One thing though: if you LOSE INTEREST in this RP I am terribly sorry, but I understand it does happen. Just please tell me so I file you into NPC status so I'm not waiting for people to post like a loyal mutt left tied to the railroad in the rain.

I have a file on the enemies you'll be facing on the ship. Your characters will never have seen or heard of them before. I'll post it in a few hours when i get home.