Kiragasaki High's Occult Investigation Team(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as i make a CS. which should take not terribly long

And make a Opening post... By midday tomorrow, latest

Oh my. First we have 2many ladies, and then dudes are being made.

Well, this roster seems run-on-the-mill, but I know it will turn out to be quite the contrary.

Don't worry when i get my character up it will be hella interesting

KPIPp49.jpg

Name: Erika Rinigawa
Year: Senior
Sexuality: Straight
Position: President of Student Council
Personality: Erika is liked by mostly everyone. Except for the president of the Occult Investigation Team. This is strictly due to the fact that she finds the club rather stupid as she is skeptical, and thinks that money could go to clubs that actually do something like sewing or sports. She takes her job in the Student Council seriously. One thing she is known for is her playful teasing to everyone.
hella interesting
well kinda

Last edited:
I might just make a new character. Yeah, I just had a brilliant idea. She won't actually be a member quiiiiiiite yet.

Oh whoa is that an IC I see--? (..hUE I just rhymed--)

Might wait for someone else to post forst bc I really have to sleep orz

Kay, on a scale of 1 to 10, how obsessed with Lucifer are you?

So... Let me observe your reaction when I say this: Lucifer's character design is weak and he exists purely to increase the appeal of the Demon King.

So... Let me observe your reaction when I say this: Lucifer's character design is weak and he exists purely to increase the appeal of the Demon King.
Kay blinks three times as she reads the words set before her. Her left hand shakes slightly as she types a reply to this... this monster who would dare something so putrid and horrifying! A snarl escapes her lips as she re-reads it, trying to change the letters with her mind. Sadly, it didn't work and now she has decided against screaming. That would disturb the others. And by others, she means the people who had dare say that Lucifer is not amazingly perfect character.

Lol, I joke. I like Lucifer too. Though, it doesn't mean his character design isn't weak. Cause, it is.

Ah, don't you just love the good old chuunibyou-type character? She reads quite a bit, but will still take more interest in chuuni-based things.

Chryyyyyyyyse, you're the presideeeeeeeeent. Think you will be able to post soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.