Kiragasaki High's Occult Investigation Team(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. I was planning on making a guy anyway. Soap, I shall do that probably tomorrow. Busy until tomorrow.

Name: Sakurai Shuichiro
Year: 2nd
Sexuality: Straight
Position in club: Member
Appearance: A picture of Shuichiro, in a rare instance of showing surprise:
50Iyo9c.jpg

Personality: You will be absolutely and truly incredibly hard pressed to find a student in the school who gives less fucks. Shuichiro goes about in life expending the minimum amount of effort required to not appear to be a slacker. He is smart, but also incredibly lazy, taking as many shortcuts as possible with his schoolwork. Shuichiro tends to enjoy teasing, snarking, and goading people on just to watch their reactions. This helps alleviate the boredom that seems to permeate his existence; he gets bored a lot. He also likes to stick to the background, letting other people get into messes and then choosing not to clean up afterward. His reason for joining the Occult Investigation Team? "It should be fun to watch."

This still alive?

All recent characters are accepted.

And yes. Im working on a cs

We would also have enough characters to start I'd likely cut if off at eight or nine

Is the role of president reserved?

Thank you. You may make the president, however i will still reserve the ability to create general posts that explain what the club is doing

I have to ask what your thoughts on comedy are then. XD

is this still open?

Yes it is. I'll wait on my character actually

so may i make a cs then?

I think my CS will explain it. XD Question though. Is the president allowed to come up with events (with your approval, of course)?

Name: Sachiro Idayashi
Year: 4th
Position in club: President
Appearance: ~See Picture Below~
Personality: Sachiro is comparable to an obsessive idiot. He created the Occult Club in order to indulge in his fascination with the paranormal, but nobody joined for the longest time. He's only recently found new members, and he's very excited (perhaps a bit too much) to finally carry out his club's purpose. Though he rambles on a lot about it, he actually can't see anything supernatural. His only real knowledge is from the obsessive amount of reading he's done (though all his knowledge is accurate). He wouldn't let onto this fact though.

harem-saito.jpg

Name:
Isamu Tomachi
Year:
2nd
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Position in club: (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Member. Only members allowed to have multiples)
Appearance:
17900-anime-paradise-happy-anime-guy_large.jpg

Personality:
WIP​

both Accepted
and crazy fanatic antis? Very humorous

Thank you! :D

Name: Akito Kazumi
Year: Second
Position in Club: Member
Appearance:
cool_guy_render_by_luxio56lavi-d4zu5b8.png

Personality: Will Mostly RP, but all you need to know now is that he is a cold, arrogant, and blunt person.

Don't secondary schools in Japan only go up to third year?

yes they do. I forgot to mention that.

Pretend I said 3rd then. ;-; When shall we start?

Status
Not open for further replies.