Kiragasaki High's Occult Investigation Team(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, assuming Chryse doesn't get back to us by Monday, what's the plan of action?

Also, we don't have a treasurer, less'un I missed something.

Well i can make him an NPC, or we kiiiinda just ignore his disappearance and make a new pres.

Carlow, is it alright for Chihiro to be aware that your character is female AND call her madamoiselle?

Given he's the president he's got quite a lot of importance, so I think it'd be best for someone to make another president.

In that case, I volunteer.

Or I could make the treasurer.

*shrug*

President is more important than treasurer. Any treasure we find can just be shared out equally after all, then no treasurer necessary.

Then Condor, you may make a president

Alright, I'll do that if Chryse doesn't get back to us by Monday.

It's Monday, dudes and dudettes. Here's my take on the president.

Name: Ozawa Kenji
Year: 3rd
Sexuality: Straight
Position in club: President
Appearance:
NEKOu8x.png
Personality: Kenji, in contrast to his slight appearance, carries the attitude of a delinquent, which is heavily reinforced by his Kansai dialect. Kenji is loud and brash, not afraid to speak his mind. He is dismissive of things he does not understand, and argumentative to a point. On the other hand, he is overprotective of people he considers his friends. It's becoming his friend that's the hard part. He has been obsessed with paranormal things after his close cousin died several years ago, and formed the club because of his obsession.

So in this case, are we going to retcon things or what?

sooooo... Should we kiiinda just forget that we have the old president? Also, I dont have any funny things i can do with his name for Rinigawa >_< but looks good and we have our president!

RETCONNING COMMENCES!

Reactions: Carlow
Speaking of Rinigawa, Ryo's talking to her. Well, trying to chat her up, really. Just in case you missed it.

That picture of Kenji i'm pretty sure is a girl... Great! The Pres is a transvestite!

Definitely a girl's uniform though, so my crossdresser statement holds true.

Status
Not open for further replies.