Kiragasaki High's Occult Investigation Team(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky you. It takes me forever to come up with a name I actually like and won't get bored of by half way into the RP... Its the hardest part of any RP. It took me 2 hours to make my first skyrim character because of it.

Fufufu, Satchai was easy to come up with. I usually base my name off of the personality, which I usually base off of the image I use to represent them. Send me a good anime picture and I'll give you a new OC within a half an hour.

I can't say the same for my personal username though. XD ~looks at how many name changes I've gone through in only 3 months~

well, at least the name makes it easy to adapt. Looks like she's gonna be being called Sacchan :D

XD Whatever your character may wish. Though I called her Satchai as the official name, I'll probably have her calling herself Satchi. Almost like Patchy, only with an S instead of a P. Sorta suits the masculine model more.~

Either way, at least one of my two characters will be using Sacchan :D

The vice president seems so formal though. 0o0

The vice pres is one of those people who is dedicated to studying etc and looks like a model honor student, but actually has a good sense of humour and as mentioned in her app, an addiction to writing manga that get published under a pen name occasionally. The second character is the one who is more likely to use Sacchan.

So long as she doesn't touch Sacchan's prezzie!

No Doc I don't want you doing that. If someone is actually supernatural it defeats the whole point of a club that tries to work out if supernatural stuff exists.
Okay, I understand. I guess I wasn't 100% clear on the premise of this RP in the first place. Still, I'll try to make a character.

Don't worry I plan on having some actual supernatural stuff going on, but I want to hint at it for now. There'll be opportunity to make a supernatural character later.

That's what I was planning to do with my secondary supernatural character. Kept deep in the shadows, causing some of the problems that have been going on around the city and evading people until the investigation club finds him.
But, if you want me to wait, I can.

i'd prefer if you wait. I feel we should all have a say in which area of mythology the paranormal comes from, rather than just you. Then once we've decided you can make your ghost :D

And Satchai will just enjoy swinging her lamp around at absolutely nothing in the meantime. B^)

But then one day, as Sacchan was casually swinging her lamp, it connected with seemingly nothing. Little did she know it, but that ghost had finally got round to buying a ghost lamp. And thus, the sport of "Lamp-duels-with-dead-people" was created and is still enjoyed in the Chuuni olympics to this day.

With Satchai as the 6 years running champion.~

Status
Not open for further replies.