Kiragasaki High's Occult Investigation Team(OOC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna take rollcall. Who is still here?

By the name of the Liborium Deities, I still remain!

Wait a second... that's it! I could create a second character!

I was just about to ask the exact same question :D

I-I am ovo;;;

I just had to deal with a huge final presentation the past few days, and now that disaster's out of the way I shall now post.

Understood. I still have this week then its freedom at last

Got dragged away for a bit, so this took longer than intended, but here's Izumi Ryo! I couldn't find a good picture, so I hope the description is alright. I understand we're not sure who's still on, so if the treasurer position is open then Ryo would like to have it - he's very careful about money.

Name: Izumi Ryo
Year: Sophomore (held back a year)
Sexuality: Straight
Position in club: Treasurer
Appearance: Slightly on the short side; slim, but clearly athletic; handsome in a vaguely foreign way, probably mixed race; straight, black hair worn shoulder-length with the bangs tied back behind his head, like a miniature ponytail; skin slightly on the pale side; vivid, green eyes and a frequent smirk; fond of a thin, sleeveless, white hoodie, black, fingerless gloves, baggy, grey pants and black converse sneakers.
Personality: In a few words, Ryo is friendly, cheerful, intelligent, greedy and very easily bored. He was born to a normal family in a normal neighborhood, with nothing especially interesting to speak of, and since he was young this has bored him to tears. He seeks out any opportunity to make life a bit more interesting, which is why he joined the club in the first place: If something occult was really happening, he intended to be a part of it, or at least watch. Though quite clever, he finds schoolwork intensely boring and rarely keeps up with it, which is why he was held back a year (that and his habit of cheating on tests). When he finds something that actually does interest him, though, he can be amazingly focused, which shows in his mastery of parkour and martial arts.

Last edited:
Shutin you are accepted. Feel free to post

It would seem that we can't progress until the Club President posts. As such does anyone mind if I either take control of his character or assume he's daydreaming in order to actually move on? We've been rather stagnant for a while now, and I don't really see him posting any time soon.

It does seem like Chryse might have dropped out. We may be needing a new club president, in which case it might be best to just not mention the president until we have one - no gender pronouns or descriptions, just generally avoid the subject. If we go too long without one, someone will just have to step up and either make a new character to be president or one of ours was actually the president all along and nobody thought to mention it.

I will give Chryse until monday. Until then lets say he passes out from excitement and now Hirasawa will take control of the meetings until he arrives

K. Hirasawa is me, right? I'll post tomorrow morning, since it's late and I ought to go to bed.

On second observation, what I meant to say is that I'll post later this morning, since it seems to have turned 22 minutes past midnight without me noticing. I thought it was still 11.

Kay! Sleep is important. I shall make a post till then basically saying that, so we can have interactions

Oh, before I think about what to write, is there anything particular you want me to not do? I wasn't going to start an activity, given I don't know what kind of occult stuff the club investigates.

Nope, not really. When something is about to happen i will make a general post explaining what the agenda will be

I hope it is not too late to join.

Name: Kumagai, Sora
Year: 1st
Sexuality: Straight
Position in club: Member
Appearance:
Kikuchi.Makoto.600.1582707_yuukikeisuke.jpg
Personality: What Sora lacks in wit and patience she makes up for in compassion and tenacity. Being the youngest out of four girls, Sora was raised as a boy by her father, who was hoping for a son. Due to this, Sora prefers to wear the boy's uniform instead of the girl's. Luckily, her oldest sister, Ame, works as the school nurse, allowing her to pass as a boy without worry.
Sora came across a flyer for the occult club while visiting her aunt at the nurse's office. She decided to join right away. She isn't a medium or anything, but Sora always felt like something was amiss with the forest that surrounds her family's small home.

(This character went through so much revising and editing. I hope she sounds decent.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good.

Hey guys. Remember that sudden influx of guys we got? Well i guess thats not a thing anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.