Kingdom hearts: Awake with in

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
Adrix was in a dream state he must have fallen asleep on her bed, that was what had happened so he thought. No i need this to be real. He stepped at the edge and lifted his jacket off and turning it into his shadow, His bare chest revealed claw marks all over his body from when he was torn open by the monsters after saving the little boy. He dove head first into the water, and yes it was cold, just like the night he fell in love with. He opened his eyes to meet the blue ones he admired since he was a boy, flawless skin and beautiful floating hair, he attempted to hide his chest as he gazed at her under the water

Her thoughts came to mind as her body moved on its own. She smiled and grabbed his hands as he tried to hide. She pulled them away then ran her hand across his scar. Her arms wrapped around his neck as their body pressed together. Roxalia looked up and stared into his icy eyes. Out of no where her body moved on its own again. Her lips met his. What was going on? Feeling of the past? Intense feelings that never faded? Roxi wondered then lightly pushed away. Her hand pulled his towards a small gap in the mountain. They swam until reaching the shore line. It was their spot. The one and only. Vines draped over the entrance causing it to look completely solid. She walked through and looked around. Her memories were still scattered. Only fragments of the cavern were known.

Zenith could hear the number two's words even from where he was. He nodded and then raised his head towards her. "See you later then.." It wasn't said with his usual vibrantness or sene of arrogance. Their was no life whatsoever to his words. He didn't know where this portal would take him but he wasn't exactly planning on comming back, ever. Zenith stood up straight and moved into the swirl. When he opened his eyes he was in Traverse Town. "Can't stay here." He muttered before conjouring another portal and stepping through. Traverse was apart of his memories and staying there would've triggered them. He needed a world he could livein that wouldn't remind him of anything at all. Zen opened his eyes again. He was in a dense forest this time and he was alone, an all to familiar feeling. Even so he was going to try this out. If was night time in this world and so he would look for a place to rest. After an endless amountof walking he came to a huge clearing. It was surrounded by a big patch of plush grass that led to a cliff. Zen sighed "Looks like as good a place as any I guess" He said as he made he way to the midde of the clearing. He lazily fell backwards and placed his hands behind his head as he looked up into the night sky. Zenith gazed upon the millions of sparkling lights above. He took a liking to such a sight and realized that he wouldn't mind staying by himself for awhile, or forever. As he thought he only hoped the others couldn't find him here. He knew he would be asked to retun and of course he would refuse. As the midnight breeze began to stroke Zen's cheek lightly, he closed his eyes.

Adrix was shocked, she was so close to him, he could feel here there, that she existed. Her warmth met his body in a collision of stars bursting into oblivion. With that he felt it, Her tender lips pressed to his eyes closed and for a split second he had thought he heard a heart beat. The blizzard in his eyes came back with life. As soon as she was there she was away, pulling him towards a hole. It was a place to call our own! for the first time since he got there he felt real. It was covered in vines hidden from the world, we simply passed them and there it was the beautiful cavern with its own shore line, alone on its own in the ocean we called home. He could almost see the ghosts of them playing and talking, holding each other watching the stars from the reflection on the water. He fell to the floor of the cavern and laid flat on it, feeling the cold smooth stone on his chest and face"How did you find it..How did you find this cavern of ghosts"

Roxalia sky blue eyes scanned every inch of the place. Crystals formed at the top and even corners of the base. A moral drawn by the rocks that left powder like chalk. The place didn't even smell like a musky old cave. It was refreshing. Her hand touched against a wall that looked it had been cracked open. Her confused eyes looked at him hearing the question. "How did find this cavern of ghosts?" Honestly she didn't know. She didn't know why she kissed him either. It was all just a blur that just poured of something like a dream. How could she admit all that to him. His cold lifeless eyes finally had a spark. Finally wasn't frozen and still. Luckily she didn't have a heart. If she did it would echo all across the cavern. He would be able to hear it. Loud and clear. She wanted to remember this... but if she did... What else would she find? Her thought scattered and branched out to how Zen reacted. Would it be as bad as his? What about Adrix... Did he has memories that painful. And the others... Roxi would know how to take it. She even wanted to run. Sadly, where would she run to? The only place she had was this. Blue strands cut her from her thoughts they fell in her line of sight. Her hands reached back and pulled all her hair to fall behind her. To fall against her almost bare back.

She looked over at the white hair individual and walked over. She had yet answered his question. Unsure how she would, Roxalia decided to let everything fall into place itself. She knelled beside him and took her finger to move his hair so she could look into those gorgeous icy eyes. "You brought me here, Adir. The emotions and memories you had lost pulled me here. At first it was just the city now down here. To our little piece of heaven." She sighed and even laid down beside him. "Your memories... Your emotions... They want back. They want to unlock. they want to be free." It was like something others should have been telling her. Yet there she was still scared. Scared. Fear. How? Were they really nobodies? Maybe they were beings actually looking for something else.

Did i also create the tunnels? maybe im able to manipluate nothingness, the essence of non existing. I brought them all with me, if it hadnt been so..they might of just turned to,monsters greedy beings who want nothing more then to feed on hearts and memories. Adrix then grabbed Roxi and held him self close . He could smell the memories forming. Then his body made a sound very faint
a beat.

She gasped from the instant jolt against his body. The feeling was strange. Unknown. Yet so familiar. She wrapped her arms around him as much as she could. Her hands her against his bare back and chest against his. His breath attacked hers. Then a pound hit against her. Out of shock, she jumped and een put her hand on his chest. It beat against her touch. A heart. A heart? Bewildered she was... What was going on? A smile came across her face. He looked up at him and hugged back again. "A heartbeat..."

"This makes no sense, i don't have a heart, i watched it get ripped from my cold dead body." His body moved on his own and grabbed her hand, he kissed it and held her close to his body, then something strange happened he flickered in and out of reality for a second he had no scares and his eyes where alive, and he was smiling he was Adir in the flesh full and complete. "Selene..i dont have long, I need to tell you ive always lov.."and then Adrix was there his eyes closed and his eyes where a blizzard.

"Even though someone doesn't have a heart... they can still have the emotions." She rubbed her nose to his as a sort of Eskimo kiss.

Roxalia stared at him. Speechless. What was she supposed to say? Did that even really happen? Her face glowed bright red. She knew... just KNEW what Adir was going to say. "Adir..." Roxi muttered as a tear ran down her face then back up to just float in the air above them. Even though the being in front of her was Adir no more her body reacted in its own way. Her lips brushed against his. Maybe as a farewell. Maybe to try to exchange that feeling. Roxalia couldn't explain. She didn't want to. There she was kissing a complete stranger. Roxi needed to get ahold of herself yet she just couldn't stop.

This warmth... It's intoxicating. I want more.

Adrix held her tight to his body, as close as he could get her and kissed her back with absolute passion, if he had any feelings left it was that kiss, It gave almost the sensation of white snow on Christmas. This kiss lasted minuets before he broke it and held his forehead to hers starring deep in the endless sky that were her eyes."Roxi we are still those people from the past, it is still us. The only difference is that we are only half of who we are. The other halves are essentially trapped within us, to fully awaken them we need kingdom hearts. But we are still those two who snuck out in the night so that we would have more time together. All my memories are back every last fragment fixed and pieced. "He reaches down to her wrist and holds his charm to her's, they fit perfectly together.

She knew she was still Selene. Roxalia didn't know her full past. Nor did it matter to her right at that moment. She was in his arms. The emotions of that past was still the reality. The feelings were real. Kingdom Hearts... It was a pretty name. Had a nice ring to it. She nodded in agreement. "Let's get Kingdom Hearts." Roxalia smiled as he connected their charms. She sat up separating them and the charms. Her hand held out to him. She wanted to look around more. What else did this place have to offer her? Really... Nothing. No one remembered her. No one remember him. They were nothing. They were nobodies. Yet, there was still curious.

Adrix took her hand and kisses her cheek, he didn't care where they went as long as he was next to her. He wondered how the other members where doing were they okay? did they have questions or need help? what of Renix..they needed the key. maybe there was another way to get a key, He needed it..to actually be with Roxi so the feelings are not just ghosts of the past but growing and not just floating. "Kingdom hearts is..interesting in the least just remember all things beautiful hold a beast deep with in."

She decided to tease with his little statement. "Does that mean I can be a beast?" Her hand held his tight not ever wanting to let go. She remembered the crack she saw when they first arrived in the cavern. Her fingers fell out of his grasp and brushed against the crack. It reached all the to the floor as if it was a door of some sort. Roxalia honestly didn't remember this from the past. Was it new? She pushed it but it didn't budge. Her hand pointed straight at it staying still. It conjured a small dark hole. Withing second it's whirled it's way bigger until their bodies could fit. Her body walked through with trying to get to the other side.

Adrix summoned his Coat and put it over Roxi "without the jacket the darkness could harm you" He could take the darkness, he even could probably manipulate it the First born Nobodies always had little tricks and secrets others couldn't do. He was their born chosen leader and he intended to keep them from harm, especially Roxi, his body wouldn't let him, he couldn't help it. There connection was real. How would the others feel about this? it made no difference. "Keep it on, dont give it back ill be fine"

Roxalia stood there a minute. Quite and still. She was shocked at the risk he was putting himself through just to make sure she was alright. No matter how thoughtful it was, Rox knew she couldn't let it happen. She smiled and pulled him under it with her. Her smart ass thinking got them around the no giving it back demand. "See... I didn't give it back..." She chuckled as she led them in the darkness. Roxi was just too curious for her own good.

They ended up in an old white castle the was where very bright almost blinding but the walls where cracking and the ceiling was missing some bits here and there. he looked at her with his emotionless im not amused face."Roxi you are going to get yourself in trouble one of these days. and yes you can be the beast" He smirked and slid out of his coat. It smelled like him like fresh snow falling on a tiny peaceful village. His shirt was off and you can see every muscle in his back and core he was obviously strong and fit, you could see the claw marks everywhere, the heartless swarmed him after saving the boy. "What is this place, it feels just like the tunnels"

A smile spread across her face. Her eyes watched his intoxicating body move as half of him was bare. Her sky blue eyes faded as the pupil disappeared. This left absolute grey. "Isn't it beautiful..." She spoke as though it wasn't Roxi anymore. Yet, it was... "Welcome to the Castle of Oblivion." As she spoke her last few words the world in front of them changed to a dark grimmy place. Thorns broke through the cracks of the once white castle. Every surrounding seemed dead. Her hand forced for control instead, seconds later her body pressed against his with her scythe against his neck. A small cut across the base of his neck started to bleed.

Zenith awoke after sometime again with a pounding headache. The breeze didn't feel as good and the stars weren't as beautiful. Slowly he got to his feet. "Not good enough..." He muttered as he strung his fingers throughout his dark red and black hair. For some reason he felt warmer, more comfortable back in the white room where he had awoke. Maybe because he wasn't alone their and there were others like him. Deep down he hated his lonliness and starved for attention. These were feelings buried inside of his soul, if he even had one anymore. It was too late now. He was bent on staying away no matter what, for all of their sakes. He sighed and kept walking. There just had to be a place where even a shell could feel at peace, or so he thought.

His face was unchanged it showed no pain or expression he simply turned to face her face letting the blade cut around as the blood trickled down his neck. "I am the new leader of organization ghost, if your gonna end me then end me, if you can." Adrix then pulled her close to his body her chest pressed to his the blade deep at his throat. "Don't stray from our path of the light, if you stray Selene and Adir will never have there love."

Zeneth then heard Adrix in his head. "Zeneth get back to the tunnels and look after everyone. Im in the middle of something and it will need my full attention."