Kingdom hearts: Awake with in

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
Laxice for a split second looked towards the water ability girl seeing water orbs; each one holding a memory to the members there. Her's was focused on a family that showed compassion and affection. It showed the mother and father laughing and smiling, holding a little girl who showed the same smile of happiness. It rippled and showed one where she was a bit older, still with the same smile, and loving parents. Seemed to be where they were celebrating something though whatever it was Laxice couldn't comprehend on what it would be. And lastly, the last ripple showed complete and total darkness. Red could be seen everywhere; walls, hardwood floor, and just so much blood. Pooling together where the two bodies laid. As the girl got free she came face to face with millions of little beady yellow eyes. They were everywhere. And after they started to advance on her, it was gone.

Breathing for a brief second, she was consumed by what she saw. What was all of that!? She questioned her mind silently to herself even though she herself wasn't sure of what she saw. Where those her memories? If so, then why couldn't she remember those on her own. All of this was all so confusing to her, none of it made sense. It was all a blurr, she just only woke up at this place. She was beyond frustrated, but didn't let it show. If she did have emotions like it showed, why couldn't she feel them? "You are a Nobody."Startled, she looked around, but saw nothing. She was confused, but whatever that voice said, it seemed true. If not then those memories were fake. In her gut though, she didn't believe it.

Snapping from her thoughts she turned her attention to Number I, Adrix. Hearing that he had mentioned her name even though she wasn't paying attention. It clearly showed for her. "Hm~?" She quietly hummed, but then refocused hearing what he said. "Laxice I'll accompany you on the scouting mission." Well, seemed like she already had a mission to do. "Okay~!" Her voice was chipper then it should have been. It must have been all due to the fact that she was going to be exploring. Awesome, it'll get time away from the new home and explore the new world that they were in. Staring at the creatures she was marvelous about them. They were amazing, and they matched Zenithx quite well. She slightly stiffled a laugh. "Aww, Zen has friends!" She knew it would set Zen off, but she couldn't help, but to pick on the fire wilder.

"Yeah I got it number one." Zenith scoffed at the orders. " I'll make it fun though.." He watched Renix fade in front of him. " Oh great, a chase. And I get my own lackey's? Sweet gig." Slowly he turned to Roxalia. "Later girly, I'm gonna go get the kid." Zen wondered why he was so carelessly warming up to these strangers. Was he always s carefree? A portal similar to the one Renix used but conjured with fire appeared befre him. Befre stepping though he shot around to Laxice. "What'd you say!!? I-I.. Shut up! Wait till I get back." Zenith scoffed and stepped into the portal along with his minions.

Moments later Zenith would appear in front of Renix with the creatures at his side. "Hey, Where are we? Are you from here?" Zenih gazed around at the mysterious new scenery. "Anyways, no more running away. I don't have tim for this, orders first." Zen stroked his red and black hair. "Now... Show me what you've got Ren" Zenith would point at the girl as three of the group of creatures would attack simultaneously. They moved strategically and flexibly, almost like liquid. "Their using a chain katana like mine. If it cuts your a gonner" Zen warned as the three apprached as once and raised their weapons in the air simultaneously but in a sloppy motion. "Hey, I kina like these things." Zen whispered as the three brought their weapons down on Renix's head. Zenith watched impatiently

Am i pushing to fast? Renix must of been daydreaming or she was just not ready? Some of these words are so foreign, like they don't belong..i don't even know my own limits. Do i even have them? i can't even tell if i hate it or not. "Change of plans, Zen go look for Renix but don't attack her..just get her home". Those sounded more like what i think i sound like. How did i use to present myself to others? obviously i wasn't bad, i did sacrifice myself for someone ive never seen before. What happened after? was i just wiped from memory, maybe thats why Roxi and I couldn't remember eachother, does she remember?.
Lost in thought, completely empty and confused, nothing but the cold ice in his vains, not that his vains, led anywhere. Kinda like the tunnel beyond the room i awoke in. Laxice is another confusion, simulating emotion, smiling, getting excited..how?.
As Adrix entered the first room he turned so he was staring straight into Laxice, His ice blue eyes beautiful but hollow observing every detail.

She actually smiled as Zen spoke to her. Maybe he did know her in the past. She chuckled coming up with so many ways that could be. Roxalia wondered where they disappear to. With that stuck in her mind she looked at the dark hole she made along with the ball of water she had made. She smirked realizing a simple way to see what was going on. She focused on the ball causing it to grow bigger as her other hand created a small water ball. She threw the smaller one in the dark hole. A change of scene showed on the Waters of Memory. It was Zen and Ren. She smiled as she was glad this was coming so easy to her. Now it was easy to watch the whole fight. "Wooo Go Ren!!!" She yelled causing it to echo for the two to hear. She continued to cheer as she was equal for them both she just wanted to boost Ren's spirits.

Laxice lightly let out a laugh as Zen disappeared into the portal. She wasn't sure why, but making fun of him was just really well... Fun. She wasn't sure what this feeling was, but she felt a... Close connection with these random strange er strangers that she just met. Out of the blue too. "So weird..." She quietly mumbled to herself.

Feeling eyes on her, she shifted her blue-grey eyes to meet the icy blue ones. Blinking she cocked her head to the side. "Yes Adrix?" His eyes were defiantly beautiful, no doubt. Laxice wouldn't lie about that, but his eyes were just, bare. She wondered if her eyes shone the same. Though the voice said she was a Nobody, what did that even mean? "Heh, you have SO much to learn as of yet... Nobodies are ones who have no heart or feel emotions." Startled her eyes showed surprise again towards the voice. She was sure her eyes bulged about the suddenness of the voice, but. "With no hearts or feel emotions...?" She was so lost in thought she didn't realize she silently spoke it out.

It was quickly dispersed upon hearing the water wilder's voice. "Wooo Go Ren!!!" Turning her eyes to the other female she let a small smile appear. "Is Ren already on that job!?" She should have been surprised, but for some reason she wasn't. It was like she knew Ren would quickly get the job done.

There it was the change of expression, genuine surprise, Her eyes where no different, hers where attractive very attractive but hollow yet..somthing was there, how was she able to do this. Was there a use to this feeling simulation? His face got closer to peer into her eyes, like he was looking for a glimpse of something. He was close enough he could feel her breath on his. What am i looking for? an answer, proof? maybe life. He was curious as anything to this particular Nobody, this beautiful shell with a number and a name, How was she conected to him? everyone here was sent here because of a bond made with him. Give me answers..please he begged to himself

Name: Axulra

Appearance: click here

Element: Metal

Numer: VI

Axulra lay on the bed motionless. Her mind was fuzzy and fragmented, like getting a bad signal from an old TV. And it was cold. Axulra rolled over, hugging the blanket closer around herself. She could hear voices but, like her thoughts, the sounds faded in and out of her consciousness. She mumbled softly to herself and rolled over a second time, tangling her body up in the blanket. The bed was so comfy.. It dimly occurred to Axulra that she wouldn't mind staying like this forever, just floating in between consciousness like this. If only the noise wasn't there..

Axulra rolled over again and sat up, now completely tangled up in the blanket. She freed a hand and rubbed her eyes sleepily. She was in some dark place with people standing around and talking. And the air smelled kinda funny, like there hadn't been a breeze in years. She scrabbled to collect her thoughts and managed to say, "Where....?" before shutting her eyes again and leaning up against the bed frame.

"Number 6 has awoke" And Just like that he moved right past Laxice back into the large chamber of chairs. He could see the waters of memory and Roxalia cheering. Adrix simply opened a dark portal and emerged to the 6th chair. The robe was folded and the chair was old no different from the others, nothing special. "Just Nobodys" The card was laying on top just like the rest of us it had a name and number, Axulra Number IX. "Am i the only one who actually cannot feel or fake emotion? He thought to himself . Maybe i am dreaming. Walking back in the portal and back past Laxice, he found Axulra's bed, her shell was resting up against the frame. "Welcome to A Place That Does Not Exist. you'll find your new birth name apon this card, and this simple long coat will be all the cloth you need. Take a moment to fully awaken, If you have questions come to me anytime. Im Number I a Nobody called Adrix."

((The picture was rather large so I put a link to it where it says "click here"))

Axulra stared at the man that had approached her. When she looked at him with her eyes half closed he'd blur into two people. "Mnn.. okay.." She mumbled sleepily and took the coat with her free hand. She draped it over herself like a second blanket and closed her eyes once more. Although being given the cloak brought up the question: what was she wearing? Axulra pulled a bit of the blanket away from herself to check. Not much really, just a cotton camisole and shorts, probably pajamas. It was cold outside the blanket, and the coat was definitely more practical looking.

Adrix sat at his bed watching Axulra, making sure she got her feet on the ground without falling. Waking up was difficult for him, He clung to the ghosts as they slowly dissolved along with his heart. it had only been about an hour since he awoke. If he could feel he gussed it would be terrified. This place was old and haunting, almost out of place, but it had no place, since it did not exist. His tone was almost robotic, synthetic, cold it was very hollow just as himself was. <b>"Do you exist"

"Exist?" Axulra felt a bit more awake after standing up. She removed the blanket, shivered from the cold and but the black coat on. It was a little stiff, but it'd probably get more comfortable after she wore it for awhile. "Probably? I mean, you're talking to me." She took the blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders and sat back on the bed again. Axulra took a moment to look around. It was dark, and she was in a room with beds lined up against the wall. What was this, some sort of dormitory? Didn't.. Adrix was it? Didn't he say something about this place not existing? It looked too real for that. Still something felt strange though, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

The female felt a presence, and before she knew it Adrix was right in front of her face. Startled from the sudden closeness that he was at she just blinked once, then twice. "Er..." Was all she could manage of words that escaped her lips. Apparently Adrix saw something different than she thought with her. Before her brain could actually process anything, there was another presence that entered their lives. Adrix was already on it for he had walked right past her and entered the room with the chairs and returned walking into the rooms again.

Looking back towards the water wielder who was still infatuated with what was going on with the fight, she took this time to go see who the newest member was. Adrix said that it was the sixth member of their... Group if she would call it. If not than possibly an organization? That could work, they did seem like a bit of an organization. They were after with trying to find their hearts. Just like the wind quiet and swift, she walked swiftly yet steadily towards the door leading towards the bedrooms. Opening it she saw that Adrrix was sitting on his bed, possibly to make sure the newcomer could walk without tripping. Taking her gaze away from Number I she shifted her gaze towards Number VI. "Hello there." Her voice was airy and light, just like her element.

[No, I can't see it either PokeyPillow.]

"You no longer exist..just a shell, you feel that ache in your chest? theres a void were your heart should be. Taken by force by the darkness of man. Don't fret though, you couldnt even if you wanted to, you would just ware yourself down. To your old world your almost invisible, Your a Nobody they no longer remember your face. its another thing the darkness greedily takes. Your Axulra to us, your the 6th to awaken." He said this looking down, barely directing it to Axulra and more towards everyone.
"Laxice i need to examine you more."

(( Hmmm... ))

She couldn't help but know if she had any other emotions, loneliness would consume her. Her arms crossed in an 'x' shape. Within seconds the giant water ball dispersed and splashed all over the room. Roxalia sighed and rubbed her head. She began to wonder what else they could do. She held out her hand behind her. Transferring from behind her chair to in her hand the scythe jumped. She sliced the air in front of her causing a black portal. Her body went through then the shadow vanished.

Blinding light caused her eyes to purse shut. Trying to open them the surroundings dimmed out letting her eyes properly focus. The scene was breath taking. She was on a ledge that over looked everything. A smile cracked upon her face again. Where was she? She wanted to explore but she had to find someone anyone she felt she knew to come back with her. Her scythe cut another portal which took her back to the white room. She was going to keep quiet until she was able to feel some sort of connection. Roxi stood there. The grip on her scythe tightened. Why did that one scene plaster in her mind? Why did she want to share it so bad?

"Roxalia..Where did you go? i can smell the fresh air off of your coat." <br> Adrix was now staring at Roxalia with his cold ice eyes, His past flashed before his mind, mended from being shattered into a thousand pieces. He could smell salt in the air, He could feel the rush of waves at his feet, the beating sun on his pale snowy skin. Next to him was Roxalia but as she was before a Nobody. She was beautiful in every way to him. They had found an underwater cave, the walls a greyish blue, the water crystal clear, The sound of water droplets hitting the stone floor. With small stones they carved their names together"this could be our secret hide out, a place we can call our own" <br> Adrix shot back to the unfortunate reality that he now lived, a single tear formed and turned to solid ice at his cheek. He spoke quietly. "A place to call our own."

(Sorry, I got impatient)

Zenith took his last order unwillingly. He was already in the zone and he wanted to test Ren. As somewhat a laughable punishment he left the little girl there to end for herself. "Don't get too lost" and a smirk was all he had left the girl with before dismissing his creatures and returning to the white room. "Yo." He waved to the room and shot around noticing the new girl. "Another one eh?" Deep down Zenith was still sorely ticked that he wasn't able to explore his abilities more thoroughly. He grumbled to himself. "Number one. I'm back. Don't worry too much about Ren. She'll find her way back.. Maybe" He snickered and whispered that last part to himself. "Anyways.." He waved his hand in front of him summoning a portal of flames. For a second he dissapeared and suddenly reappeard beside Roxi. "Yo, Why so glum kid?" He was taller than her but had no idea how old either of them truly were. It was just in his personality to call practically everyone "kid" If he even had a personality to begin with. "Miss me?" He joked hoping to fluster the girl. Zenith eyes flared as he could've sworn he saw the number one just tear up abit. Zen gritted his teeth. But why? Certain things just made him angry. They varied in importants but Zen could see himself as nothing more than an angry hot head. Even so he liked that. At least he had some kind of emotion, anger was an emotion. Right?

(( It's okay. ^^ It happens. ))

She looked down as he felt a bit cold towards her. When he began to speak again she looked up and saw a single tear. Her hand brushed against his cheek and wiped it away. Roaxlia had no clue what he just saw nor the strength they were together in the past. She didn't remember the hideout. All she knew if that place she just came from was amazing. She wanted to live there. She didn't care if she was nobody to anyone. Maybe they could begin a new life... She had some emotions.. Just like a few others had different ones. Her hand stayed against his cheek and rubbed it with her thumb lightly. "Adrix..." Roxi waited for anymore that would possibly fall.

Letting minutes pass, she moved her hand as Zen appeared. In front of her then beside her. She heard his comment and quickly turned towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear to flip the odds on him. "I bet you missed me more." She backed off a bit the used her scythe and cut the air again. She wanted to take someone new. She didn't know much about this kid nor did he see his past. She hoped this would change that. Roxalia smiled at Adrix. "Be back in a few. Promise." She gave a wink, grabbed Zenith's hand, and pulled him through with her. She would later show Adrix too but she wanted to try to unlock this one guy's memories. Everyone else beside Zenith, Renix, and the new girl saw something. It was time to change that.

They appeared on the ledge where she just had left from. The sun was setting on the watered horizon. She held her hand up and formed a small ball of water. Waters of memories came in all forms. This one was meant for Zen. "Most of us have seen some part of our past... You need to too... Maybe it'll help us all... especially yourself..." The ocean breeze blew taking a hold of her bright blue hair. Roxalia had this thing about everyone... No matter who it was. Especially since these organization she would probably have to spend the rest of this life with.

Adrix got up, he didn't blink he just walked back to the white room, before getting to his chair, as he moved he created small stairs out of solid ice so he could just walk up and sit. He was confused about what had just happened, he touched his face he could feel the small spot were the tear had froze to his face. Why did that happen? I don't feel nor do i have a heart, I don't cry, i do not love. "I DO NOT FEEL..I don't, Not anymore" Theres nothing there to make me tear up, why would that anyways. Whatever feeling i had for Roxalia, they were nothing but ghosts now, Haunting me.

Zenith was caught off gaurd by her reaction. Instead of her, he was the one getting slighly flustered all of a sudden. "Eh?" He murmured as he was pulled into Roxalia's portal. Suddenly, he was on a ledge staring at.. well everything really. "Lame" He scoffed. Zenith didn't like to show excitement towards anything but a good fight, at least from what he could tell so far. He looked up at the girl's small ball of water. "My memories eh?" He should've been happy to finf out a bit about his past but for some reason he didn't want to. "Why not?" He looked into the ball of supposed memories quite hesistently as his mind began to drift. For only a few minues. Their was silence. "Ack!" Alex clenched his chest tightly. His eyes darted back and forth as fragments hit his mind. Every fragment brought forth new pain, loss and despair. He didn't even see much of himself through hese fragments. Mostly others dying, and him doing some of the killing. He didn't understand any of it. Why were all o his memories filled with death? "W-What am I? He whispered. Zen grew quiet as more and more gory scenes flooded his head. The frustrating thing was that he had nicer memories. He could feel them there. It was as if they were blocking themselves off, lik they didn't want to be seen just yet. The last memory that came to him was more like a scene from a movie. Zen stood in a place surrounded by beauty and what amazed him was that.. He was smiling. He looked happy and he asnt alone. Zen could've sworn that he'd seen the other organization members in his memory. Roxi was there and they were... That was it. The fragments stopped coming for awhile. Zenith didn't know what to say or feel as he took a step back from the empty ball. He put his hands on his knees and started to catch his breth. He was starting to sweat and pupils were abit widened. He felt like crying, like he was missingout on something but he couldn't. Even if sadness was an emoion that engulfed his old life he wuld not show it no mattr how much he truly wanted to. Zen right hand began to shake. "Get a grip.." He whispered to himself. He clenched his right hand digging his nails into his palm until it bled. When I did he gave a small sigh. Zen looked up to Roxi while wearing a fake smile."My memories were something eh kid?" Slowly. He began to regain his composure. He whispered to himself. "I don't want to know.. Never look again"

She smacked him playfully as he spoke. "Lame." Her eyes even rolled ad she looked over the city. She still wanted to make her own life. She didn't know anyone here except the small portion she saw for herself. Grunting sounds caused her to quickly turn around. Her eyes grew soft and worried. She didn't know why she had these emotions coming to her. Worry? Fear? Happiness? Excitement? Why were these all coming to her? They were nobodies. No heart. No emotions. No way to feel. It made absolutely no sense.

She didn't care how he reacted or tried to play the tough card. She ran by his side and helped him stand straight. Roxalia honestly was curious... but didn't want to know. Memories hurt. She kind of figured. That's why she didn't dig too deep. Each one of them had their own story. She looked at Zen and knew the smile was fake. Yet she couldn't really speak much. She didn't want to cause him to go back. Her silence broke. Roxi wanted to know. She needed to know. "Zen... What did you see?" Roxi knew it was painful and he would also probably try to not answer. She just hoped he would let her in.