Kingdom hearts: Awake with in

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
Zeimon looks to Zenith and says "I'm Zeimon. What's your name? And do you know who the guy in that picture is? You seemed to be pretty focused on it. I mean you don't have to tell me. I was just wondering if someone could tell me who he was and your the first person I've seen sense my arrival here. And I don't know even how I got here. I mean I recieved the guy's picture wrapped in a letter I got from an unknown sender that requested us to come here then I met up with my friends who also received a letter with some persons picture and then we were just walking around. I remember feeling a cold gust of wind and then everything went dark, and then when I opened my eyes next I was here in this place. The letter said everything would become clear when we got here but so far I have no idea about the sender of the letter is, no idea who the guy in that picture is, and on top of that I've been separated from all my friends it seems and I also have no idea where I'm even at."

"Zen-ith" He muttered for the second time. Zeimon, Zenith, they had a ring to them. He listened on for. Few more moments before making an awkward frowny face. " Al of this dosn't add up.." He rubbed his temples once more with that same aggrivated expression. "Oh well, your here now" Zen glanced at the picture once more. "That's Axel.. I think?" Zen tugged on his similar scarlet hair. "And uh, I don't know much about this place either. I guess I could callit home though." By the way are your friends somewhere around your age? I mean, their probably with Roxi somewhere around here."

As Zen thought about the next part he began roughly snapping his fingers, using his free hand to awkwardly clench his stomach. As he snapped his fingers they released a small spark that evaporated in the air. "You were sent here without any weapons aswell, eh?" He asked as he looked down at the boy

She looked closely at the photos infront of her. Both seemed familiar but Xion She most definitely knew. Roxi wasn't sure how she just knew. "Xion..." her head shook a bit while they talked. How old we're this guys anyways? Her real eyes looked them over trying to guess. They are still kids. "You said friends? Why not we look around." Her body turned around letting them decide for their selves. She disappeared in the dark hole she made that lead to the other side. "The darkness will close soon..." she hollered back to them just incase they wanted to get out while they had the chance. Her mind wandered to Zen. She missed him.

Zeimon "It's nice to meet you Zenith." Zeimon looks back to Axel's picture and says "So his name is Axel huh? I see." Zeimon looks up again and says seeing the color of Zenith's hair as he notices Zenith tugging at it and Zeimon says "I guess we all have the same hair color huh, you, Axel, and I?" He chuckles a bit and then says "And no. My friends and I are all different ages. Two of my friends Derrick and Logan are 13, my friend Sandra is 12, my friend Bridget is 11, my friend Mira is 10, two of my friends Gerald and Dwaine are 9 like I am, my friend Eliza is 7, and my friend Gabe is 5. And yeah maybe my friends are with your friend Roxi. I just hope that wherever they are at that my friends are okay. Especially Gabe sense he suffers from asthma from time to time. If he ended up on a floor by himself and he had an attack, well it wouldn't be pretty."

Zeimon then looks up and says "And no. I don't have any weapons with me."

Derrick looks to Logan and says "Come on and lets follow her Logan."
Logan nods and then asks Derrick "And she said the lady in the picture i had was named Xion?"
Derrick "Yeah. That's the name i heard her say. I wonder who the lady in the picture i'm carrying is." He follows Roxi through the portel
Logan "No idea. I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later though. I mean I've never met this Xion woman before either. But the sender who sent the letters to all of us must have some reason for sending the pictures too. Logan then follows Derrick and Roxi too.

Kaila was lost at what was going on. First, she was home. Then, she was transported by a beam of light to a strange place and hugged by a strange girl. Now, there were even more people who had appeared. What was going on here? This place. That light. These people. Her heart thumped and she could hear its beating. Her heart, there was something else about her heart. A secret that was hidden deep within it. Something, that may hold the secret to all of this. What that secret was, she was sure that she would find out as she explored more of this place. Kaila didn't speak. She only watched the others talk and waited to see what would happen next.

Zenith gave Zeimon a puzzled look. He scratched his head once more. "That many eh?" He took a look at Zeimons red hair. "And no weapon.. That's useless- he was caught off gaurd when he noticed another presence. 'Eh, what should I do with this kid..' Zen lightly placed his hand on Zeimons shoulder. A furry of flame rose from the ground and surrounded the two of them. Red flare was the only thing visible, and of course it was painless.

'Hopefully... This one can fight..' The thought caught Zenith mid-transport.

When the flames died down they were in front of the new "presence" Zen caught earlier. A cute.. girl. Usually upon seeing such a fragile frame he would've been dissapointed, wanting a fighter instead of a flower. But she was...

"Yo." He said as he approached the girl, as usual she looked lost. Zen's red hair draped over his eyes in a bang, but his scarlet eyes were bright.

(Sorry for taking so long to meet your character Testuri!)