Kingdom hearts: Awake with in

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
The girl backed away still having a dark hold on her scythe. Her other hand summoned a dark portal that developed right in fron tof the boy named Zenith. As he walked through, probably still unaware, the girl smirked as she set her eyes back on Adrix. Roxalia knew this feeling. Why did it so familiar? Roxi walked over to Zen. "How about this for your so called love." With in that instant, her lips met Zen's. What was going on? It was all confusing. Was this a part of the past as well?

Flashes of scenes with blood scattered came to mind. Zen was one who had been there. Slaughtering maybe? How was she there and not realizing what was going on? These pop up fragments had to be fake. Not real. Something. Roxi wanted to cry. Her mind was blank leading her to not being sure what was going on.

(( Sorry had to throw in a twist. It was too nice for too long. Haha))

"The hell?" Zenith stopped in his tracks. "You can still reach my mind from this distance eh?" Zen shrugged. "Sorry, I quit your little club early. The others will be just fine." He hoped. "Damn." His body wanted to move on his own again, it yearned to follow that order. This tme Zen fought back, he wouldn't budge an inch. Instead, he kept moving forward determining to get further and further away. " Take good care of Roxi and the others... And stay outt've my head" He grumbled and trudged along.

Jut when he had thouht hehad gotten away he was teleported out of the dense forest and into an incredibly bright room. And he was... stopped dead in his tracks when his lips met Roxi's. Moments later her woul lightly push her backwards. "W-What the hell are you doing!?" It's wasn't like that action was unwelcomed but somethin was wrong with her at the moment. Something wasn't right. Zen could feel his body getting heated. He would soon lose his temper. Slowly he closed his eyes. "SomeoneExplain, Now..." All Zen wanted to do was get away. Leave, just leave. And now he was here in an unwelcomed situation between these old friends. He opened his eyes to see Roxi in a blank state. She couldn't have just seen what Zen had, right? He hoped not. He wished he was wrong.

"I know your fighting against your memories but its not as simple as you may think it is to just leave. Your existence is linked to the organization simply walking away will erase you beyond nothing. The only way for this connection to break is if i release you from this. "With that Zeneth found him self deep within the tunnels going nowhere. He had never even left the subway.

Roxalia and Zenith were somehow connected. She couldn't figure out. All she knew was she was surrounded in darkness. She had been all alone. Roxi was lost inside herself. She began to see the side of herself from that night. Her past surrounded her in the shadows. It mocked her. Pushed her to her lowest. Her body moved on its own. Kissing Zen? What was up with that? Causing Adrix to bleed? Now Roxalia couldn't even see what had been going on with her own body. Shot out. She refused to look at the past that surrounded her in sections. All past contradicted themselves but they were all real? She wanted free. Roxi wanted answers. Zen had to tell her what happened. There was no denying it anymore. She had to somehow take back control. The girl fell to her knees in confusion and in loneliness.

Adrix grabbed the the blade and darkness slowly covered it and it was gone turned to nothing. Adrix slowly knelt down in front of her his eyes where black "Little girl your lucky this pitiful soul loves you more then anything on this planet or i would of made you feel the pain of losing your heart for eternity for your treason, attacking Number I of organization XIII is a very sever crime, But he wont allow me to do a thing." his voice was that of multiple tones it was not him at all. Putting his hand upon her heart a small flashed appears. "Follow the light."

Zenith was back in the tunnels. " Wait! " He had to go back. Truthfully right now he was tired of going through portals and being tossed through worlds like a ragdoll. He formed another portal but he couldn't remember where that room was in the first place. Taking a deep breath he locked onto roxi and Adrix bringing himself back to their position. "Quit that number one..." Zenith still didn't except this whole organizaion thing yet he was back. Only because for whatever reason he was worried for Roxalia. She was in a bad state and he didn't know why. All of this was so confusing. He turned to Adrix. "Help her..." Zen didn't want to get anywhere near the girl. He was afraid of hurting her if he got any closer. He just watched her from a couple feet away, gritting his teeth helplessly. Suddenly, Adrix started to act weird, unlike himself, as if he were a different person. After only a simple touch a flash of light filled the already bright room causing Zen to stumble abit. "Eh.."

​"Your leader is very loose with all of you, If i was still in control you would of been extinguished, snuffed out like the bush fire you are, Sadly i cannot yet he is a fool he is strong and i cannot do what i want, Zeneth don't stray from the path of light, if you stray to darkness, ill personally eat what is left of your heart. Adrix is the first Light leader of organization XIII, Don't betray him he cares about all of you.

Her head was hiding between her knees and her chest. She refused to look around at the past. Her body began to feel warm and the light shined down on her. With out looking around Roxalia's head look straight up. Her hand reached up to it. The light moved closer and closer. It broke apart the horrible memories that tried to take over.

Next moment, she batted her eyes and the castle was white again. The color and pupil had returned. Roxi looked at the one knelled in front of her. Adrix was if frontof her but not himself. Her hadns with out hessitation pushed him back to fall on his butt. She didn't know who he was but he wasn't Adrix. He wasn't Adir. It irritated her. She wanted their leader back no some jerk.

She quickly gasped seeing the blood on his neck. On Adrix's neck.. It was her. She hurt him. she had harmed him. What came over her? Tears began to fall past her cheeks as her hands hid her face. Her voice tried to speak out but just wouldn't do it. She wanted to say she was sorry. Something grabbed at her vocal cords and stopped it. Roxi sat there letting her tears fall. This created a puddle which moved behind her and cased a wave to crash over the three of them. They had returned to her room. The voice still couldn't come back.

Zenith gazed upon Adrix, or what was left of him at the moment. Whatever it was the real adrix was fighting it. This persons words were cold and so Zenith clenched his fist tightly. He didn't like the idea of taking orders or being a lackey but.. If he were to step out of line now what would happen to the others? Would he really eat what was left of me? Or roxi? Or any other member? "Whatever..." He scoffed. Zenith was in compliance for now. At the moment Adrix was his leader. Zenith didn't like or trust that.

Adrix blinked and his eyes where back to ice his voice was normal and soft he was confused though why was he in Roxi's room? The blood still trickled down his neck and he ignored it. "welcome back Zen. Did you enjoy the tunnels? The portals are something i regulate, Im surprised you didn't notice the stale smell in the air. Your past is simply your past." He turned and walked back to his chair. he needed to be a leader, not a lover for his non existent life. He sat with his head on his hand just letting the wound bleed. his chair had hints of red

She looked up straight at Zenith. Roxi tried to speak but still couldn't push words out. She wanted to know what his memories were. That small moment she had been locked away in darkness was the one time she actually admitted to being scared. Roxalia didn't want to know but she needed to. How was she to ask though. He already refused and probably would continue to do so. She sat back against her bedroom wall. Her head fell to the side seeing the mural. A smile went across his face but yet... still silence. It faded as she watched Adrix leave the room and letting himself continue to bleed.

"ill bleed for all of your hearts, for all of your actual existence for you to one day wake up and be who you all really are I'll bleed so that you can feel again"

Zenith simply nodded to Adrix. He wouldn't stress over the wound because it simply wasn't in his nature. Roxalia still seemed like she was coping with whatever had just happened and truthfully Zen was scared to get near her, to end up hurting her somehow. And so, he made his way to his room. He laid on his bed, a smirk found his face when he realized his room fit him perfectly, or maybe that's just how he saw it. It was just how he wanted to see it. He could hear Adrix's voice in his head. He whispered to himself " Why, try so hard. Especially for someone like me" Zen could understand taking risks for th other members, at least they were worth it. But not himself, for what was he could for? He was basically a machine, built to fight and now he hadn't even the oppertunity to do that. He wasn't like the others, didn't want his memories or a purpose and even so Adrix seemingly cared. "Hmph. Guess he's not so bad.." Zen was comming to accept his reality.

Roxi is probably in alot of stress..knowing she cut me. I probably should tell her its okay, what is this impulse im having, i cant stand to see shes upset. Maybe i should see if shes ok. Adrix got up and dropped of his chair, the blood lose was making him weak. his neck was very sore but he needed to show he was serious.

Walking up to Roxi's room he listened at the door closly.

She sat there alone. The room was quiet minus the water drops that had fallen from the ceiling continuously. Her tears rolled down her cheek. Zen had left with out her able to ask. How could she? Her voice was gone. Maybe by fear. Maybe by shock. Maybe she just didn't want to speak. Roxalia sat there drawing in the air with water just staying in place. It was calming her nerves. The water slightly moved as it tried to stand still. It was like what she drew came to life. A smile even cracked on her face. Her body stood as the whole room became her canvas. She blocked everything that had happened from her mind. At least the bad. Even the cut she had caused from her own blade.

Her body stopped and the water art stood still. Her palm shot it's way to the door. A black hole surfaced in the way of the door. She saw the man who ran the organization. The man who she had a past with. The past wasn't the present though. Didn't mean she didn't have those feelings though. Her eyes shot to the mark. Not knowing how it happened her steps paced towards him. She was still silent. Her finger ran along the mark. Finding her cloak on the side of the room she ripped a sleeve off and wrapped it around his neck to help stop the bleeding.

Adrix pulled the sleeve away and flicked his wrist, The sleeve melded back with the cloak. He steps in so his chest touches her and whispers softly"Ill bleed to see that you all are safe, that one day you regain your hearts, but most of ill i twant you to know that..You"ll Always be my seaside queen. " His words shot straight to Selenes heart and memorys The bleeding slowed to a crawl and the wound circling a around his neck slowly started to dry, it will scar and he will cherish it, it ment he had compassion left in his hollowed state.

Axulra rolled out of the bed and stood up. Something felt a little off. Maybe it was because it was so quiet? And she felt hungry. Hopefully there was food here... wherever this was. What did that Adrix guy call this place? Axulra couldn't remember. Now that she thought about it, Axulra hadn't seen anyone else here besides him. "But this place is so huge.. There'd have to be more people somewhere, right?"

Roxi stayed quiet. What was she to say? What could she say? Her voice had been gone for the time being. Her face rubbed against his chest then looked up match his eyes. Roxalia simply smiled at Adrix then let go of the guy. She pushed passed him and ventured around. She didn't want to be there anymore. She didn't want the past she had to follow by. She didn't want the power that had often came in handy.Roxalia just wanted to be alone. She honestly felt the same way Zenith had. She wandered around not caring where it had led. Only hoped it would lead her away.

Zen would yawn quite loudly. He wouldn't be surprised if the whole castle could hear him. "Mhmmm. Yeah that's enough kicking back. Wonder where I can go get some excersise." He swung his legs off of the bed and sat up. He made a long stretch and another yawn. Apparently he wasn't used to rest at all. Zenith walked into the hallway wondering where everyone else was. Maybe one of the others could give him a good work out, or at last entertain him. He looked both ways down the seemingly endless corridors thinking of his next move.

The tunnels felt cold, colder then usual. I need to find kingdom hearts. there has to be away to earn a key.."killing the owner of one might work.". with that Adrix vanished and searched. "ill find you keybearers, every last one. Kingdom hearts is ours." In blinding speed and ruthlessness he flew past Roxi, ice spikes followed him on the tunnel grounds. This area was his to bend as he pleased, being Number I had its perks as he realised.