Kingdom hearts: Awake with in

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
Before she knew it Zen the fire wielder returned from his mission, to her it seemed more like a trip. She laughed in her head about that. She watched the scene unfold before her, she had to laugh at Zen's reaction when Roxalia turned the tables on him. He became slightly flustered which she was sure he wasn't expecting. Before she knew it the blue-haired female took Zen and they disappeared into her portal. Raising an eyebrow at what just happened she just shrugged her shoulders. None of her concern to care, and they'd return momentarily.

Her attention went back to Number I. "Eh?" It just seemed that was the word that was her favorite that day. It just kept rolling off her tongue. "Examine me? What for?" It wasn't that she was mad, she just didn't understand his reasoning for examining her. Why not Roxalia? Though before her mind could go any farther Adrix had left the bedrooms and returned to the chairs. Watching his movements carefully she could tell that he was feeling some emotion, even though he couldn't feel or know what it was. She never was sure either on what she was feeling, but for some reason the emotions were there. Laxice didn't know the names of them, though they were bits and pieces that came to her, but she just didn't think anything of them.

Following Adrix towards his seat she jumped up and let the wind carry her next to his seat. Resting a hand on his shoulder lightly she spoke. "Even if you cannot feel anything anymore, there are the feelings though. Even though we can't explain them." Which was true, the emotions were there, they just weren't sure why about anything. They were all brought to this place without their hearts. They were the Nobodies after all, but why them though.

He wanted to go back to that cave, he wanted to see the names carved into the rock and stay there, a place where he knew he existed. A place that made him feel, He wanted to feel the cold of the water late at night, watch the moons light creep in the cavern. Adrix now longed for the salt in the air and the echo of the droplets running off his body hitting the stone floor. He wanted to most of all be remembered. "Im almost positive Leos had no memory of their friendship" He gently touched the bracelet on his wrist what was the purpose of this, she didn't remember anything. Adrix felt another tear freeze, This was really strange, he didn't even feel sad it just happened. There was no change in facial expression, just that blank cold face, beautiful but dead, there for a split second was a single light about his eyes but it faded just as quick as it came. He then looked at laxcie then on her hand on his shoulder. "i am but a ghost Number 2"

{Sorry, I reread through all of them and finally noticed steph's. Sorry guys I haven't replied}

"Hey, what are you doing just sitting there? Get out of the way." A man said to Renix. He had a really big blade and she didn't know how he was holding it up. But the weight wasn't a problem for the man, his speed was incredible as he slashed at the gray figures. When they were all gone, he looked at Renix and sorta smiled. His blonde hair was ruffled and a mess. "I'm cloud. Cloud strife." He said, offering his hand. Renix stared for a moment. "I'm Renix" she said shyly, accepting the greeting while he lifted her up.

Zen gritted his teeth in silence. He kept the fake smile out. He had to. Then Roxalia questioned him, which he knew she eventually would. "What did I see? Ahh not much. My life seemed pretty dull and boring. Nothin' to jump at" Zen lied bluntly as he looked away from the girl. She as apart of his memory and she wasn't he onl one either. From what he could tell his pst was a dark one. He would do everything in his power not to remember even if that mant erasing memories. He would try to stay away from the other members memories aswell before th might trigger his again. If anyone besides Zenith could figure out his past it would be Adrix. He would have a chat with the number one later on. Roxi seemed abit suspicious of his lies and so he decided to play it off abit more. He patted her on the head and playfully pinched her cheeks. "But, in my past we were lovers" He said. Hopefully that would be enough to at least distract her.

OOC: its okayy evil! :D

The girl who held position of Number II just slightly stared at Adrix. Her expressions shifted from worry to sadness. Laxice wasn't sure what came over her, but before she knew it her arms wrapped around his shoulders bringing him into her chest area as she rested her face in his hair running her fingers through it. Her eyes closed as she just gave him a comforting hug. She wasn't sure what his memories showed, nor would she ask. If it was one thing she had a feeling of was, don't bother knowing other member's memories. For some reason she got a feeling that it would invade their privacy and some of the members wouldn't want it. "I'm sure things will work out Adrix." Her voice held a caring tone, as well with worry, but she never knew.

Laxice wondered if the other two members were fine, if not then okay. She had a feeling of what the Roxi had shown Zen, but it was their business and not her's. She had this deep feeling within herself that they would return soon, and then they would wait around for the other members to show themselves.

"laxice am i as cold as a snowy day?..I don't want to have my memories back, they haunt me, endlessly. Ever since i came to in that bed, I saw something falling in the distant when i first had opened my eyes, it was my heart. Why do i crave that foul thing, it will only bring pain id rather feel absolutely nothing. My best friend Leos..we grew up together in a snowy town close by Traverse. We went to the same high school, we played together everyday, And every sundown we would climb the tallest bell tower to watch the sun go blank. We had heard rumors about being able to see other worlds at a certain second. We would sit there eating seasalt icecream and just waiting. We never saw them but the time together was all that mattered. Roxi was also a friend of mine..during the summers i would go on vacation to a beach town. every year she was my bestfriend for 3 months. We even made Poupo charm bracelets. My favorite memory was one late night we snuck out and found an underwater cavern. She said it was a place to call our own. Guess what Laxice..She doesn't remember that at all..so in theory i am but a ghost."

Roxi sighed knowing it was all a lie. She wanted to know. Eventually she would find out. Sometimes pasts tend to repeat... She pawed him away with his cruel jokes. "Oh? Is that so> Then you wouldn't mind if I..." Roxi couldn't help but tease back and kiss his cheek. It didn't mean anything. She didn't know what was right or even wrong anymore. She wanted to let him be. Roxalia didn't want to cause him anymore pain. The blue haired individual turned her back towards him. She stood to her feet then slashed the air. It was coming quiet easy for her to do. "Come on..." Guess she really needed to show Adrix this place.

She stepped through the portal trying to hide everything lick of pain she just saw from him. She wandered off to look for Adrix. She wanted to know what happened before. Roxalia felt as though her able-ness to show memories on;y seemed to cause pain. Maybe Adrix would let her just go venture out the city. Knowing how he was... maybe not alone. She needed to know why she was so fond of the city. Where is Adrix? She had to show him the city...

The wind wielder just listened to Adrix speak. She was faintly surprised he was telling her all this, even when she didn't force it outta him. He has a lot on his mind... She was in a silent talk with herself as she listened to his words. Indeed, memories are painful. She herself knew it, even though she caught glimpses of her past, they were painful and just seemed... Unreal to her. That they weren't hers. That someone had implanted those fake memories into her mind, she wasn't sure what to believe with them. They could be her's, and she's just denying them, because how painful they were even in a small dosage like that. Even so though...

Hearing his question the girl brought her face away from his hair and instead rested her chin on the top of his head. "Mmmm..." She quietly mumbled as she went through her thoughts. "To me Adrix feels normal." It was a simple response, but he sure didn't feel cold; especially a snowy day. And as she heard the last of his sentence she just stayed in her position, sitting on the arm of the chair just holding him in a hug as her chin was resting on his head. "Maybe her memories - all of her memories haven't awakened yet. Don't be so hard on yourself. We'll all figure out things. Just going to take awhile." She went silent for a few minutes before speaking again. "And I'm sure somewhere deep within her, she remembers those times too."

"Laxice would you like to know the name i had when i was someone?" He didnt move from her arms he stayed there his eyes unchanging and staring off into the distance of the large circle room, they were both on top of his chair, the tallest of them all straight in the middle of the circle directly facing the door. It could easily fit the both of them. <br>"My name use to be Adir (A-der) Yuki Akira"

"Where is he?" She questioned under her breath. She felt bad for just leaving Zen like she did. He didn't take it serious. She worried about him. She worried about them all. Now... The one she worried about the most? Number I. Her body turned as she gazed upward. Roxalia looked at each seat. Most were empty but three she couldn't see. She sighed. There was no way up there. At least she didn't know her way around. She turned around to run and jump to each balcony until she reached her own. She refused to do the free running all the way up. If anyone was up there she didn't want to intrude.

Roxi placed her scythe against the chair and walked back down the hall. It lead to her room which was well lit. One of the walls was covered by a mural. It was oh so strange. Why didn't she realize it earlier? The room continued to drip the water. Luckily water didn't bother her. It soothed her. Her pulled down her mattress from against the wall laying it flat on the rack at her feet. She pulled off her cloak and balled it up as a pillow. White shorts fell down to her mid thighs. Over her upper body was wide straps that crossed over her chest covering that up very nicely. Roxalia kicked off her white boot, letting her purple socks show as they reached to different heights. Her body curled in a ball as she just drifted to sleep.

Sure she just woke up but why wake up when you can live in your dreams. Especially when reality took away everything from her. From them all.

Adrix spotted Roxalia from down below, she seemed like she was looking for him. "it must be important" he said softly and moved out of Laxice's arms and walked down the steps he made. Maybe she remembered him from before, His eyes lit up and he quickened his pace, upon entering he saw her laying in bed, Her coat was off and she was curled up. He sat on the foot of her bed and looked at the floor. "Roxalia..you where looking for me?" How was the outside world he wondered, he also though what Zen was up too and why he needed to be shown his memories alone. it confused him. Was he jealous? It's hard to even fathom the idea. He was having such a difficult time with expressing himself in anyway.

Roxalia stirred as his voice woke her from the pre-slumber she was almost fallen into. She rolled over at saw Adrix. Her body pulled itself up swinging her legs over the side. She cocked her head to the side and smiled. "You came for me, Ader..." she paused and looked at him with wide eyes. "I'm sorry... I-I-I don't know where that came from!" She grabbed her cloak and hid her face in it her body still only covered by the white outfit. Her blue hair practically began to knot from her movement of the cloak on her head. Roxi was bewildered on why she called a name that wasn't his. Was that is old name? It couldn't be... How would she know that? The memory she saw said nothing of the boys name. Her mind clouded and her face burned red. Where was all this coming from?

Zen rubbed his cheek. Staying silent he just replied with a "Y-Yeah." He cursed himself under his breath for stutering in front of a girl. When they returned to the white room Roxi had run off to fine number one. Zen realized he had nothing but time now. Interestingly enough he didn't want to sort through his memories or sit down and talk about the grief he constantly felt since seeing fragments of his past. All he wanted to do was fight, and fight hard. Zen walked over to the large pillar that his fourth seat was placed upon. He leaned on it sluggishly. He summoned his chainsaw katana's simultaneously, swinging them carelessly. The weight and sight of them felt so familiar to him. He knew why but it felt better to pretend he didn't. He sat instead and pulled his hood over his head. Beginning to wisper to himself"I don't wanna be here.." There was such a simple solution to his request. Zenith waved his hand in front of him and of course, a portal formed. Zen sat in fron of it for a few momnts. He would just stare into the endless swirl as he hesitated on deciding his next move.

"You remember my name!" his voice changed in tone, only by the slightest but still a change, it was almost excited his ice blue eyes grew bright and snow slowly fell around the inside of them. Ader took the cloak and slowly revealed her head. staring deep in her eyes almost trying to peer into her memories. He then showed her his bracelet by pulling his sleeve up showing the hand crafted bracelet with the half fruit charm. upon looking in his eyes besides seeing snow fall, an ice tear seemed to form to his cheek.

Roxalia wanted to look away from his eyes. Something wouldn't let her. What was going on. Roxi stared at him in silence. How was she to react? His name? What did he mean? This was the first emotion that she witnessed beside the strange occurring of tears. "A-Ader..." She saw the tear begin to form. Her hand instantly shot up and pressed against his cheek. Again, she wiped it away. "Why do you keep..." She hesitated for a second. "Crying?" Her mind was confused and her breathing became heavy. It bounced back to the city site. She wanted to wait until he explained this. Explained what he meant. She could have down it at the look out. Roxalia just wanted to know immediately.

"We made these together..in a place we could call our own. We found these tiny shells and we carved the stone from the cavern into a small poupu Fruit, we shared it by breaking it in half, i wear one you wore the other. Do you remember That one chilly night? it snowed for an hour on the beach, we snuck out to swim in the freak weather and we found our hide away" his eyes where like a blizzard swirling blue and white they were as alive as they where ever gonna get.

Her body softened. Little came back. Not a lot but just a bit. "I..I remember, Ader." Her name was Selene. How did Selene turn to Roxalia? Rox smiled breaking the connection of eyes. She looked behind him at the mural. It was the exact match from that time.Her hand tucked on his hair and pointed behind him. As his back was turned Roxi quickly reached her feet. Her hand extended and opened the way to the look out. She grabbed his hand and pulled him through. They caught the sun right as it was setting on the ocean. She looked behind her to stare in his eyes. Her hand still in his. "This is what I found..."

She smiled lightly, Adir. It had a nice ring to it. She saw Roxalia walk into the room and went to her chair and after awhile she left the room. Before Laxice could say anything Adrix left the embrace and left as well, following her. She let it happen not even bothering to stop him. He remembered his memories, and she was hoping the other female would remember soon as well. It would make Adrix or Adir feel better. She shook her head and smiled lightly before standing from the arm of the chair and shifted back to her seat letting her legs hang over the arms.

After awhile she saw Zen walk into the room and head towards his spot. She observed his movements as he was walking sluggishly and he summoned his weapons. Though, judging by his character at this point he didn't seem to thrilled or happy. Slightly catching his words she saw his hand movements with summoning the portals. Moving from her seat she silently jumped to his spot while leaning on the other side of his chair staring at the portal as well. "If you want to leave this place and explore, you can." She then looked at Zen smiling a little. She wasn't sure if she really was this Nobody. Adrix seemed to be interested with how she reacts to things, but even still. She wasn't sure herself. Though... Exploring didn't sound that bad. She would probably do that later on her own.

"where did you find this Selene? who made it?." He could feel the warmth of her skin on his, she was so close and he didn't want it to end. It reminded him of that night. He knew eventually it would end though, all good things go. Why did i keep tearing up. I could not understand this. What did he use to feel. Closing his eyes he tried to feel what he knew was impossible, he wanted it so bad to feel his heart beat along with hers.

She was puzzled on what he was trying to say. Her hand tightened around his. Selene... No... Her name was Roxalia. Roxi's hand wiped away his tears that continued to fall. She leaned her forehead against his. To do so she had to of course stand on her tip toes a bit. Roxi felt his breathe hit her lips and roll onto her cheeks. Her bright blue eyes met his icy ones. "Adir... Come on..." She pulled him towards the edge of the rock. Her hand separated from his as she jumped kicking her feet below her. The drop lasted for awhile. then a loud splash came from below. Water. The Ocean. Salty and cold. Just like she remember and how she never wanted to forget.