Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN|

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akashi If it's alright with you, a male. Unless you really want to make a female. I don't mind either way.

@Akashi If it's alright with you, a male. Unless you really want to make a female. I don't mind either way.
Alright, no problem at all.

I have added "VOICE" to my character.

So this is what he would sound like when you read my posts.

I have also added this link to my characters profile.

I have also added something EXTRA to my character. Like the instruments he likes to play. Since we're in the Heiwan, Edo period setting, having such instruments goes with the roleplay.

Updated profile. Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 6 | IwakuRoleplay.com

Reactions: CrimDemon
Alright, no problem at all.

I have added "VOICE" to my character.

So this is what he would sound like when you read my posts.

I have also added this link to my characters profile.

I have also added something EXTRA to my character. Like the instruments he likes to play. Since we're in the Heiwan, Edo period setting, having such instruments goes with the roleplay.

Updated profile. Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |OPEN| | Page 6 | IwakuRoleplay.com
Addin a voice huh I'll just slide this here then

Reactions: Akashi
Oh no your character looks the same as my other one, cause they are the same D:
I just read your characters Bio. Your character turned into a murderer. mine went into a deep depression and violence spree. Their backgrounds are a little similar but i think they'll be ok.

I just read your characters Bio. Your character turned into a murderer. mine went into a deep depression and violence spree. Their backgrounds are a little similar but i think they'll be ok.
Pictures. Sasha meant they are the same person in the pictures.

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
No but the picture is of the same character from the same anime, that's what I mean as the same.

Just gonna claim this VOICE for my 2nd character.

I MAY change this voice but for now, this will be the voice for my 2nd character.

This MAY also be my 2nd characters voice. It's either the one above, or the one below.

Last edited:
Just gonna claim this VOICE for my 2nd character.

I MAY change this voice but for now, this will be the voice for my 2nd character.

This MAY also be my 2nd characters voice. It's either the one above, or the one below.

lol I'll just take erza's for my second character

Oops, well lookie here, I'll snatch this one before their all gonneee

edward said that may be a possible upgrade for later on, only weapons though.
Why not something original? XD

@CrimDemon - Haha, apparently so. I guess I started the voice claim bandwagon. XD

Why not something original? XD

@CrimDemon - Haha, apparently so. I guess I started the voice claim bandwagon. XD
actually it's only her looks and the magic, because lots of characters have immense strength and speed, the I took a sword style erza doesn't even use, two one piece abilities, and swordsmanship, which again most characters have, so since i don't have the magic, it's really only the looks.

actually it's only her looks and the magic, because lots of characters have immense strength and speed, the I took a sword style erza doesn't even use, two one piece abilities, and swordsmanship, which again most characters have, so since i don't have the magic, it's really only the looks.
its the samurai era so swordsmanship styles being common between characters here is honestly not surprising. More like something I expected.

its the samurai era so swordsmanship styles being common between characters here is honestly not surprising. More like something I expected.
Also I went to the superpower wiki, yes they have that, and there are surprisingly a lot of characters who do weapon summoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.