Ken no Unmei |A story of samurai| |In Character!|

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Izanami just smiled at her students and rolled her eyes at Takaze's answer. It was true that he was rather lazy to start a task but when he did start it, he was proficient in finishing it. She just liked to tease him about his laziness and playfully accuse him of using others to do his chores. She looked at Kei, a soft smile on her face. "Why don't you try to help him develop some skills then, Kei. You and Tsujigiri are both rather skilled. You could give Takaze a few pointers." She states, looking at the two skilled students.

Kei was enjoying their morning interaction with Izanami. He smiled at Takaze's misfortune, that is until it became his duty to assist. "Pardon? Oh my lady I do agree with you that Takaze needs more training" Kei looked him up and down. "In many aspects of his life. However with all due respect, how can we teach him something he has to discover for himself."

Kei swallowed a lump in his throat as he feared her response. He felt by speaking his mind he was defying her. "I mean if it is your wish I will make it so. I just know how my abilities came into existance. I was alone, on the edge and ready for death, I'm not sure how it was for old man Tsujigiri. But I suffered to gain abilities." That's when Kei's eyes widened he might have just got what she was asking him to do. He looked into her eyes as if to verify that she wanted them to fight Takaze to the brink of death in order to release his ability.

@Cybermoon

@emperors chosen

@casket case

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
Koji Io

"Koji, good of you to join us." Came Lady Tsukuyomi calm acknowledgment of late arrival. "Koji?? Koji!" She added as the young man seemed to be entranced by a pair of ants that moved in unison in front of him, tell one of his fellow temple mates nudged his shoulder.

"Ah! People...when did you all get there…" He exclaimed as he threw his arms up in surprise.

"Koji, did you forget about the meeting?" Lady Tsukuyomi asked him. Knowing full well what the lads answer would be.

"Yea….." His soft tone replied as he looked away from the others.

"Fret not. You may of missed most of the meeting but that is fine, just don't let it happen again. ...Now for the rest of you off to bed." Lady Tsukuyomi finished as she ushered everyone a goodnight and retired to her chambers.

----

Koji sat there head tilted and confused. Even his expression have it away. :What just happened?" He asked himself…"Oh well time to go to sleep…" He said softly under his breath as he jumped up and headed out of the chamber, his departure leaving little time for anyone to catch his attention. "Night everyone!" He called as he left and ran down the hall. It wasn't that he was excited to head off to bed. But more of the fact that he loved to dream.

In his dreams he hand no time limit, no schedule to follow, no-one telling him he was late or what he had to do. It was freeing, even if it only lasted for a few hours. But in those few hours he could be anywhere or anything he wanted. It was a

Entering his room he wasted no time getting into bed. "Tomorrow comes too soon." He. thought to himself as he took off his kimono and tossed it offhandedly across his blanket. Before He himself dropped into the futon. "Night" He mumbled to himself as he put himself to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.