INTERACTION
@Edward @SashaBliss
MENTION
@Akashi
CHARACTER LINK
Iha Usami's Full Profile

[/dash]
divider_2_by_canzeda_d426skz.png
Iha took a deep breath when Amaterasu lighted scented candles and incense which made her body and mind became relax. Her muscles loosened and her worries lifted away, was she worried about the tournament? Not really actually, but it managed to raise her awareness. The boys might more excited to face this tournament, but Iha left no interest for the tournament. Maybe she should ask Amaterasu whether she could just pass the tournament or not. If she couldn't then well... she gotta gave anything she got to guard the honor of Eternal Flame Temple.

"Let me take the pleasure to pour you sake," Iha lifted her body a bit, took the bottle of sake, and opened it carefully. With graceful move, she slowly poured it into a beautifully carved masu. She didn't let any single drop touched the floor nor overflowed the small masu, "Here you go, My Lord~" she said playfully along with a small smile as she went back to her seat.

Moment later, another figure came and joined the room, slumping to the wall and talking like he always used to, short and simple. The fox lady smiled at Shinki, "An iron that tries to cover its mushiness inside," her words followed by light laugh coming from her thin lips. One had come, only needed the other one to let Amaterasu began his speech or whatever he wanted to say, probably about the tournament. Iha looked back at Amaterasu to answer his question, "Well, haven't seen him for today, I wonder if he was having fun out there."

Izanami looked at the two in front of her, a small smile forming on her face hidden by her fan. These two boys were the most expressive mortal she had ever met in her temple. Kei was always so business like and loyal, while Takaze was laid back and flirtatious. They were as different as night and day but they would definitely work well together if they had a chance to battle. Her eyes gleamed a bit at hearing their explanations. "I can see that you were both lazing about when you both have work to do. But... if it is too much for you, I will assist you." She states, not giving them any choice in the matter. Hearing a deep voice calling at them, the immortal woman and smiled a bit more at seeing another one of her followers. "Tsujigiri... what a nice surprise to see you."

@Kurogane86
@EmperorsChosen
@CasketCase

Kei looked up at his elder Tsujigiri. He ignored him and continued to wait for his mistress to place a punishment on them. He was surprised by Takaze's words he practically distanced himself from the situation completely. It didn't bother Kei though he was used to this kind of thing by now. Everyone was here for their own reasons, some noble some not so much. As Kei heard his mistress say she would assist his guard completely dropped. He didn't think she would offer to assist in something so beneath her.

Kei spoke out almost yelling. "I'm sorry mistress. I can't allow that. You are to." Kei's cheeks flushed red slightly "There is no way on my honor i can allow your perfect pristine hands to touch this filthy rag. Instead let me do it, and as a self imposed punishment for my earlier slacking i will do so with one of my arms binded." Kei pulled part of his sash and tied his arm behind him. As he did he remembered the day she saved him. It was when he was just about to accept the cruel fate of death when her mere presence shown so brightly it made him want to live. He remembered the way she walked, the way she spoke the way she fought so beautifully, so righteously as if for those who couldn't.

Kei finished binding his arm and quickly picked up his rag with his remaining arm. "I will have these hallways finished in no time mistress." Kei bent over, rag in hand and ran down the hallway with everything he had. He wanted his place next to his mistress to be secured he wanted to show her that she didn't make a poor decision in taking him as a disciple. "Shadow step!" Kei's speed picked up as he ran using his powers to accelerate his movements for a short time. in a matter minuets he returned to the mistress covered in sweat, his clothes and appearance in shambles. He was breathing heavily as he cleared his throat. "The chore is done mistress. Is there anything else you require."

@EmperorsChosen
@CasketCase
@Cybermoon

Greeting the older man of the temple with a simple greeting, Takaze returned to the current situation. Kei was so formal that he probably took his screwing around as selling him out. He really needed to spend more time with the young gambler. Even if the sloth of a samurai tried throwing him under the bus, there was no way Izanami would've bought it. Regardless, she didn't seem particularly angry at his "justification". Really, she didn't even seem the slightest bit annoyed—he thought. Again, it was hard to tell sometimes. Though, she seemed to counter by claiming that she would help them clean, which Kei took particular issue with and proceeded to clean the entire area right before their eyes with the use of his magic. Ah, magic. If only Takaze was skilled enough to manipulate it to such an extent; he might do what he's supposed to more often.

"Well, who would've thought... Kei's got some game. I'll need to step up mine. I swear, I will not lose my Mistress...! Oh, right. The cleaning. I finished my section a while ago. Though admittedly not as fast... Show off."

Despite what some may say, Takaze's lack of affinity for magic isn't due to his not taking things seriously. Ever since his first encounter with his idol, he stopped slacking. The rate at which he did what he was supposed to was questionable, but whenever he did get down to doing it, he didn't half-ass it. If he actually got to cleaning, the place would shine and if he paused a moment and attempted to enhance his affinity for magical ability, he would damn well try.

Looking to Kei who was now finished and standing at attention in front of their Immortal, Takaze sighed. He was half-bum that screwed around like him, but his other half was a pristine knight in shining armor. It was amusing and exhausting to watch him go back and forth, and soon enough one of the elder disciples came to greet them as well. To the man's comment regarding your use, the swindler seemingly produced a pair of dice from nowhere and held them between fingers.

"For your information, Oji-san, I have many particular talents that add as testaments to my worth; one being, let's be honest, that you two would just be bored to death without me here! There's also the fact that I could play you out of your drinking money. I suppose fighting too, but... uh... I don't fight guys with masks. Happened once on the road and... um... Well, bad times were had."

@Kurogane86 @CasketCase @Cybermoon

Reactions: Kurogane86
[fieldbox= Satomi Kiyouka, green]
Temple of the Eternal Flame
Interacted With: @Edward @Azula
Mentioned: @SashaBliss
On the tatami floors, a few footsteps could be heard in the background, before a creaking sound, as if someone was leaning on one of the shoji doors within the temple was heard. "I'm right here." He casually made his presence known, waving his hand ever so slightly. Satomi was probably the last one to arrive to the gathering that was happening. As always, he had a simple but curious smile on his face. His emerald eyes glanced from Iha to Muramasa, before his eyes were fixed on the former, only for a moment.

A smirk escaped his lips, always having the pleasure to see the half kitsune, Iha before him. It was quite tempting to always caress her pointy ears, and see how that would agitate her. Nevertheless, Satomi was mostly if not always in a playful, yet teasing demeanor. "De.. Why are we here? Amaterasu-san." He questioned. Pushing himself off of the shoji door, he approached the God Slayer, standing next to Iha.

"You know, maybe you should pour me some sake as well from time to time, Iha-chan." Giving her a simple smile, he continued.

"What is this tournament I hear about?" Satomi just arrived back at the temple, and was able to overhear some of the conversation from earlier. Re-adjusting the tanto that was strapped along his lower back, his emerald eyes squinted ever so slightly, wondering exactly what they were going to be told.[/fieldbox]

When he had first met the God Slayer, back when she had discovered his former self collapsed at the temple gates, Tsujigiri had imagined that the one who had controlled the domain of death would have been a strict mistress who treated any slight with fatality. He could only laugh at those foolish and naive thoughts from long ago as he now understood that death could be so subtle in its approach. He would witness that first hand as Izanami dealt Kei a cruel blow against his honor. The force behind that strike was enough to propel the youth into section his section of the temple with god-like speed.
"Tsujigiri... what a nice surprise to see you."
"Always a pleasure to be graced with your presence, Izanami-sama." Tsujigiri replied, giving a bow to his benefactor. He was briefly tempted to compliment her on her technique, but chose to hold his tongue. Best not do anything that might put him on her radar for whatever reason.
"For your information, Oji-san, I have many particular talents that add as testaments to my worth; one being, let's be honest, that you two would just be bored to death without me here! There's also the fact that I could play you out of your drinking money. I suppose fighting too, but... uh... I don't fight guys with masks. Happened once on the road and... um... Well, bad times were had."
The masked man roared with laughter, though the reasons why would not be made clear until his outburst subsided to a rumbling chuckle. Crossing his arms over his chest underneath the body portion of his yukata, he finally chose to address Takaze's bold declarations. "There is some truth to your words, Shounen-kun, for I lack much skill when it comes to gambling. As for fighting...well, that I will have to disagree with." The man chuckled again, a hand reaching up to gently grasp the "chin" of his menpo. "I assure you, this mask represents no deception. It is merely an ugly thing used to cover up an even uglier thing."

@Kurogane86 @Cybermoon @EmperorsChosen

L57WvGNsfFs.jpg

Amaterasu leaned forward to grab the masu from Iha, ''Arigatō, Iha-Chan'' he said before leaning back to his previous straight posture. He cupped the side corners with both hands and leaned one of the edges of the masu against his lower lip afterward opening his mouth so the sake could flow gently inside. The smooth but rich texture of the sake combined with the wooden aftertaste was joyous to the tongue and senses, The temple of the eternal flame was all about the inner workings of the body which is why their was more ''utilities'' than weaponry inside the dojo. The Kami sureiyā, Amaterasu strongly believed in mind work over body and thus this is what he taught to his followers. Then Satomi arrived standing beside Iha with questions and what would seem like a hint of playfulness, ''Please take a seat, Satomi-san'' he directed him before speaking. The final sip of sake drained from the masu into his stomach then after a few seconds to adjust he began to discuss about the tournament. ''I know Iha won't fight in this tournament so because of this i request that you forfeit as soon as your name is called. For the rest of you it would be interesting to see how much you've grown to this point. In conclusion.. i was not informed of anything else besides that tomorrow it was scheduled.'' His eyes closed as he sat the masu back on the tray.

@Akashi
@Azula
@SashaBliss

Izanami was shocked to see Kei do his chore at top speed right before her eyes, trying to punish himself. She looked at her pale hands when he commented that they were 'perfect and pristine' and should not touch a dirty rag. Shaking her head at the boy before her, she folded her fan and lightly smacked him on the forehead with it, a smile on her face. "It does not matter to me if the rag is dirty or not, I will help my disciples when they need it." She states in a calm tone, pulling her fan away and placing a hand on his cheek, showing that her hands have a slight roughness from her own training with her weapon over her life. "You must learn to accept help from others when offered. You do not have to do things all on your own anymore." With that being said, she placed a small, chaste kiss on his forehead before pulling away to look at the other two. Izanami smiled at their interactions and rolled her eyes at Takaze. She knew of his gambling ways but could not for, the eternal life of her, get him to stop. "Are you certain that your area is cleaned and you didn't just pass you chores off to somebody else like the last couple of times?" The immortal woman asked Takaze, gently tapping her fan against her leg; a habit she picked up when dealing with Takaze. She cast a look at Tsujigiri and smiled some more at him to show she hasn't forgotten about him. "And you, Tsujigiri? Have you finished your tasks of the day?"

@Kurogane86
@EmperorsChosen
@CasketCase

She cast a look at Tsujigiri and smiled some more at him to show she hasn't forgotten about him. "And you, Tsujigiri? Have you finished your tasks of the day?"
"Of course Izanami-sama." He replied, "I would not have been able to enjoy the sunset had I not." While it might have been easy to mistrust a man in a mask like himself, he did take his duties seriously, or at least to clean up before it was time for him to drink beneath the twilight. "Then again, I dare say that only a fool would refuse a task from you. We may have our issues, but we are loyal to you."

Momochi Io

You know, it's hard to tell if you're joking sometimes."

Kumo's words and the soft laugh that Kumo gave, stirred a slight smirk out of the otherwise blank faced Io. Even though one could not see it through the dark blue cloth that covered his face. One only had to look into Io's eyes. The unreadable look that seemed immutable at times seemed to falter from time to time when Kumo was around. "Is that friendship?" Io thought to himself. Even Io had taken notice to the fluctuations and would often have to distance himself from the others when he felt he was becoming too close to them.

"Is it really??...I guess it would be, huh? Who would've guessed." Came his monotone reply. "Oh well, I guess it can't be helped" He thought to himself as his clouded eyes resumed scanning the room in an attempt to avoid his eyes from lingering on any one thing for too long. Perhaps he'd ask Kumo to teach him to be funny he pondered as his eyes returned to Orochi.

"If you did then shame on you." Io heard Kumo say. "Huh?" He questioned as he turned Io felt something grab his arm. "Oh, shame on me? His questioned as he shot an inquisitive look at Kumo. The thought of partly choking Kumo, came to the front of his mind for a moment before he remembered Orochi was trying to speak.

Kei stood there catching his breath as Izanami spoke. "yes however." he was immediately silenced by a slight blow to the head with her fan. he was expecting a more intense punishment, when she placed her hand on his cheek. His face turned bright red, he felt as if an angel was caressing him although he felt the calisus from holding her weapon tightly. He understood that she was a warrior first and a lady second. Kei was just about moved to tears when she gave him a kiss on his already bright red cheek.

He was shocked and stepped back "mistress? you are to kind for your lowly follower." After a few seconds he regaind his composure. "Thank you my mistress. I was truly saved when you took me in and I continue to thank the gods for our fateful meeting." Kei looked around at everyone "i will heed your words. I will look onto my comrads for assistance."

As Izanami spoke to the others, Kei couldn't help but smile as she asked about their duties. He wanted to see how Takaze would explain himself, and how the old man would respond. Kei took this time to fix his hair and robes as they were in shambles from his choirs.

@CasketCase @Cybermoon @EmperorsChosen

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
"Whaaat? Why do the kiss-ups get all the love? Tis a lonely life for true characters such as I." As if to emphasize his words, he placed his own hand over his heart, as if to mock a wound.

He was a character, alright. Most people wouldn't find it—"appropriate" to speak to a temple head in such a nonchalant manner. Kei sure thought that way and while the old man spoke a bit more freely, he still spoke with a certain reservation towards her. Actually, he spoke that way to most people. Still, as he thought of it, his way of interaction was the most appropriate. It was being honest. He was showing his true self without hiding anything. After all, it isn't the weird ones you have to look out for—Not that he suspected Kei or the old man of anything, that was just what he had observed in his travels. Whenever there was a sudden murder or something of the like, typically people would comment that they "seemed so kind and normal". Then, however, the lady questioned as to if he really cleaned up his station or just left it to the others.

Looking around as if to see if she was speaking to someone else, Takaze then pointed to himself and appeared offended.

"Who? Me?! My lady, I am deeply hurt! For you to believe that I would slack off?! Oh, what could I have possibly done to earn this mistrust..." Takaze spun and swayed dramatically, mocking what looked like an arrow to the chest. However, seeing Izanami tapping her fan against her leg, he paused and seemingly pondered a moment. "...Yeah... Don't answer that. It is clean, though. I don't slack off when I actually start to do something... Starting to do something is the issue. Maybe that'd fix itself if I could cheat and use magic like the tomato here."

With a thumb pointed to Kei, it was obvious whom he was referring to. The red face made no further clarification necessary. Though the boy did seem to be pointing somewhat. He just couldn't get the hang of it. For someone who had been specially trained and excelled since he was very young, it shouldn't be surprising that it be a bit aggravating for him.

@CasketCase @Cybermoon @Kurogane86

Kusanagi never really did get along with the rest of his temple's members. He always kept quite and never really drew attention to himself. Kusanagi was curious as to how this would all play out. Temple against temple, member against member. All fun and games really, all he had to do was survive and the kill the God Slayers. It sounds a lot easier than it is though. He is going to have to go kill as many yokai as he can while following his God Slayers advice. "Yeah... Advice huh..." he mumbled to himself. While it sounds like a good idea, the whole reason for the God Slayers looking for members is that eventually someone will kill them and take their place and potentially becoming the new Masamune. It perplexed Kusanagi, he had thought that maybe they had accepted their eventual death and that someday maybe he will too. It didn't matter, he just used these topics to pass the time while things get started.

People having fun and goofing around, he can hear the others faintly if he concentrates hard enough. A skill but not useful if he isn't powerful enough to hear from a distance like that, he knew he still had some ways to go before he got to his goal of the Masamune. While the others of his temple conversed he thought to himself "God Slayer. What is the point of us being here?" They could have simply just gathered at their own temples to do this, while he understands how special the prize is. He had heard of evolving weapons but never fully understood it for he had never done it himself. This posed and interesting situation. He wanted this magatama, and now he knows who he has to go through to get it.

Reactions: Kame
[dash=maroon]
INTERACTION
@Edward @Akashi
MENTION
@SashaBliss
CHARACTER LINK
Iha Usami's Full Profile

[/dash]
divider_2_by_canzeda_d426skz.png
Iha moved her head swiftly as soon as the door slid open. A bright smile suddenly overwhelmed her face when she saw the figure walking in. He casually standing beside her and as always, teasing her with his sweet words. The fox chuckled leisurely then brushed her long hair from her shoulder, smiling enticingly while kept her eyes on him, " Ah well~ You should spend more time with me than those women out there, then I'm sure I will pour you tea everyday you want and of course way better than they do," This guy knew more fun better than Shinki, so Iha loved being around his blissfulness.

When Amaterasu talked again, Iha moved her attention back to her God Slayer. This time he talked about the competition and suggested that Iha forfeited when her name was called. Iha, of course, would gladly accept the offer but then again she didn't want to be the disgrace of Eternal Flame. She stayed silent for a moment, allowing her doubt, thought, fear, worries, anything that flying around her mind to abate.

A long sigh taken before she finally decided to talk, "I... I can't deny that I don't wanna fight, that's not my intention being here. However, I don't want other God Slayers think that you've trained a coward, it will stain our temple's graceful name. If I have to fight, I will fight for your name, for our temple... I can set aside my selfishness," she smiled at Amaterasu when she let her words flowing seamlessly out from her lips. For one second, if they paid enough attention to her, they could see a flash smirk covered her smile before shifting back to her flawless soft smile.

[BCOLOR=#800000]Muramasa Shinki[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Mention: @Akashi and @Azula[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Tagged: @Edward [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#800000]Shinki glanced over to Iha as she conversed with Saitomi. He looked back at Amaterasu and opened his mouth only thouh words had not escaped him. Instead he lipped the words to Amaterasu 'and what would happen if we win.' He had his reasons for lipping the words. Such as he would choose not to participate if said tournament didn't benefit him. He has chosen to do this multiple times, he even chose to turn down a tournament for a lot of money because he doesn't need materialistic treasures. The only things he keeps are things he needs. Taking out his tanto he looked at the reversed blade though people tend to make fun of him saying he's not able to kill anyone with it. Looking at his reflection he was brought to memories of his past when he would train with his sensei. Clicking the tanto shut he waited for the God Slayer to answer him.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Striving For Perfection
Kumo Hiryu
Volume 1 The Shinka Magatama !
"Oh great... this is going to turn out fine."

Kumo knew that he had angered Io, and was most likely going to do something to him, but since master Orochi the punishment was going to happen from his God Slayer. He wanted to make Io laugh, all though Kumo knows Io was not the kind of man to take things lightly, he just wanted to see if he could make him feel some sense of humor out of Kumo. Putting his head down waiting for either his God Slayers or Io to say something to him.

"Io, I am sorry please understand that was a joke. I know you are a good guy in there."

Kumo felt like had had shamed himself for doing something so idiotic in front of Lord Orochi. He let out a sigh and looked back up at his master, having hope he wouldn't be in trouble, but deep back in his head Kumo was going to have to serve some punishment.

@Ko T'suno @Victor Markov

"What did i say? Listen to what our opponents are planning. A good assassin does their homework before striking. And always make sure you have some backup plans and follow up strikes before going in for your target." Yamata no Orochi said "next person to speak when we are listening to the others without permission from me to speak will spend week in the snake pits mediating on their actions. And the snakes will not leave you alone while you're mediating."

"What did i say? Listen to what our opponents are planning. A good assassin does their homework before striking. And always make sure you have some backup plans and follow up strikes before going in for your target." Yamata no Orochi said "next person to speak when we are listening to the others without permission from me to speak will spend week in the snake pits mediating on their actions. And the snakes will not leave you alone while you're mediating."
Striving For Perfection
Kumo Hiryu
Volume 1 The Shinka Magatama !
Kumo now focused onto his teacher, for he did want to know of his enemies and what to expect from other Temples. He needed to prove to everyone at the tournament that he was going to become a God Slayer, especially to Lord Orochi. Kumo feared the most is failing in front of everyone, the fear of losing all of his honor, his dreams, taken away from him. Kumo darted his eyes to the left, and right of him, checking out the other students seeing if they are focused or not.

@Victor Markov

Kei watched as Takaze was speaking his mind to the Mistress. Kei wanted to say something but saw the look on Izanami's face and felt that he could let it slide. She looked stern but not upset. He stood there as Takaze plead his case then like always the mistress cut through his argument. Kei broke his ranks and chuckled then immediately went back in line, with a smile on his face. He glanced over at the old man and then realized it was a waste since that mask never shows emotion. That's when Kei heard Takaze complain about not being able to use his abilities. Kei thought about it and figured maybe he didn't earn it yet.

Kei remembered when he earned his abilities. It was after the tragedy, he fought as many people as he could and slowly he realized that he was able to move faster and hide in plain sight. He didn't appreciate it at all until he met Izanami, he smiled again. "Idiot, wasn't it you that said "if you had time to lounge about you should be training." Kei chuckled at his clever poke at Takaze.

@CasketCase @Cybermoon @EmperorsChosen

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
Amaterasu smirked as he heard the responses of his followers, ''If you don't want to fight.. then don't. I didn't teach you guys that winning is everything.'' He played with the edge of the stray whilst thinking of something else to say, ''You know... We can be the last people to rank up on the list.'' He said then looked up and pointed to his head, ''Its all about the mind not the pride of winning every battle.'' Amaterasu said with hope that the others could understand and follow the path he intended. He lowered his hand and stood up walking to the exit, ''Its time for bed.. i'm sure you all will make the right decision of the heart and soul.'' He closed the sliding door behind him then walked to his room where he then went to sleep for the night.

@Akashi
@Azula
@SashaBliss

To everyone: As soon as everyone goes to bed is when the morning events will start. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.