• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
  • Hey guys, I'm just learning to use BB Codes so hopefully this turns out good. I'm updating my 1x1 lists. When it comes to romantic pairings I normally like to play the sub/bottom roles. If anyone has the same interests feel free to pm me and we can brainstorm and get some ideas going! *Things I'm in the mood for.* If anyone has the same interests feel free to pm me and we can brainstorm and get some ideas going! *Things I'm in the mood for.*

Please PM me instead of responding to thread.

• My Hero Academia Bakugou x Todoroki ***********************************************

Ski Trip!
    Class 1A have gotten to go on a sky trip which means snow, slops, and hot tubs! The class and a few teachers are staying at a high class sky resort and the gang seems to be having a blast. That is until Bakugou gets a little hot headed and goes off on his own to sky. Todoroki, being his partner for the trip, goes after him to try to bring him back. They end up going out of bounds for the sky resort, unknowingly going into dangerous territory. After an argument Bakugou sets off an explosion that causes an avalanche. The two boys do their best to try to get away, only to have the avalanche throw them down a large crack. Todoroki is hurt badly, both arms being damaged, and Bakugou can't use his quirk to get them out because that could bring down another avalanche. The two boys have to keep each other warm until a rescue team arrives, if they even do.

Forbidden ********

Your character is the son priest at their temple. They have recently moved to a new town and YC will be attending school/collage. (depending on age preference) However, the temple has captured a demon and is currently keeping the demon in the basement. The demon, my character, isn't too happy about being locked up all the time so the priest has made it YC's job to look after him, which means YC has to make sure he behaves and punishes him when he does something wrong. They enroll the demon in the same classes so he can have a chance to better his life with education. Through spending time together the two characters become closer and eventually grow feelings for each other.

No Longer Alone

I am leaving these plots short and basic because your character can be anyone. They can be the sweet old guy who has 20 cats, they could be a psycho killer who thinks they've found their next victim, they can even be a nurse who takes pity on my character. The possibility are endless!

Plot 1) YC is a homeless boy like mine. One day yc and mc run into each other. Due to mc condition yc decides that he probably needs someone who's actually real looking after him and decides to take mc under his wing.

Plot 2) YC finds mc on the streets and decides to take care of him. YC brings mc into their home.

More than a Weapon

This rp will take place in a universe where some humans are developing super powers. These individuals are few and hard to come by so scientist grab them whenever they can. This rp will take place in a lab that has been set up to study one of these humans.

The plot of the rp will be that YC has just been brought to this lab to help take care/study the subject, MC. MC has the power of mind control but only if you breath in his breath, more details will be explained before we start the rp. YC comes to help out with MC and sees how he's being treated. YC then decides that they need to help out MC by getting them out of the lab and into a better life one way or another.

Immune (Blood, violence, gore)

Plot 1
    You are a special agent sent to take care of the cure, a boy named Tekkie. For some reason the boy us immune to the zombie infection and can even control the infected to some extent. It is your job to keep the boy safe while he is being taken to a secure facility where they will try to find a cure to save the world. But everything goes to shit, your team gets ambushed by raiders and either scattered or killed. It's only you and Tekkie now. Can you protect yourself and the only cure for human kind?

Plot 2
    You are a lone survivor, hardened by the cruel world. You're just trying to survive this hellscape like everyone else. One day you stumble upon a strange looking boy in the middle of the remains of what looks like a military patrol. With the boy being the only one left alive the supplies are yours for the taking. While looking through the supplies you find a file that states that the boy is immune to the infection. What do you do now?
  • One Punch Man
    My Hero Academia (I would really like someone to play Bakugou to my Todoroki <3)*****THIS******
    Black Butler
    Servamp
    Noragami
    Tokyo Ghoul
    (May add more later)

Desperation, why. Schizo is a s.o.b. Someone distract me with rp please.

I'm curious, is your Forbidden plot is still open?

My rps are always open ^-^ Send me a pm and we can talk about it.