Keep Finding Trouble

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rune groaned as he stood up in his armor. "Ku what are you doing here I thought you would be with Vivian" Rune spoke as he lifted the helmet part up. The man smiled still having the hood cover his face. "Aw big sister here to play in Rune's place he rather slow now that he cursed with that armor" The man laughed as he just stood there. Rune glared at the man. "Ku be careful he stopped my ax with just his bare hand" The man laughed. "Aw this is so much fun seeing you two again though I'm kinda upset you forgot about me Rune" the man spoke. "I mean I know your not the smartest person" he smirked as he teased Rune more. Rune puts his helmet back on at the man's comment. "that's it I'm going to rip his head off" Rune was getting ready to charge in again.

"Vivian forced me to come down and watch you," Kurureenu lied, her gaze flicking toward the person with the red hoodie. She comtemplated his words, her mouth drawing down into a frown. "Big sister...?" Someone had called her that before. Her gaze turned into a glare, watching the individual for awhile and trying to take in some detail of some sort to try to help her.

He used to be smaller... her mind told her as she struggled to remember the finer details.

"Fucking son of a bitch," Kurureenu muttered, swing her sword and sending knives of light toward the hooded figure with the intention of destroying the hood that covered his face. "The kid grew up!"

The man smiled as he let her attack destroy his hood as he looked up at them his face looked a tad like Rune's his hair a short black his eyes green as he grinned. "Hello Big Sis and Big Brother" Rune stopped in his steps seeing the persons face. "L-leo" he opened his helmet as he looked at the man. "It can't be" Rune spoke. Leo face changed his smile went away. "It's sad Ku remember me, but it took seeing my face to make you remember" Leo raised his hand to his ear piece. "Take the shot" Leo then made a gun out of his hand and aimed it at Rune's head. "Should kept the helmet on Rune" he smiled weakly. "Bang" as he said that lighting hit Rune's head causing his head to explode as he body fell forward. Leo watched his face didn't change his brother getting shot didn't faze him at all as he then turned towards Ku. "Well Big Sis you going to try to kill me to?"

Kurureenu listened as Leo bashed Rune for not remembering his own brother and let out a small sigh. "Don't expect the guy who can't even remember his mom's birthday to remember his brother's voice that we haven't seen in x amount of years," she muttered before listening to Leo's words of 'take the shot'. "What?" was the only thing she managed to get out before it happened, seeing the mix of blood and brain matter and pieces of skull fly out from its original place.

The woman took in a shuddered breath as Leo turned his attention to her, her attention fixated on Rune.

"What happened to you, Leo?" she whispered, trying to contain herself. "You used to be such a sweet kid... What are you doing to yourself?" She reached up and wiped at the tears in her eyes. She remembered the armor was supposed to make him immortal, but how immortal can one be? What if the armor couldn't heal something like this? What if that was the last she would have seen of Rune? She shook the thoughts from her head, turning her full attention on Leo. "The fuck is wrong with you, kid?"

Leo heard Ku asking him what was wrong with him as he started to grin. "Nothing wrong Big Sis how have you been it's been years since I seen you" he asked her dodging her question. As Rune's body stood back uphis head still missing as the helmet closed shut as the blood and brain matter that was on the floor vanished. "God is that how it felt for Arron" Rune spoke under the helmet" Leo's grin widden as he watched. "YAY I have a Big Bro I can kill over and over" Leo spoke jumping for joy. Rune head healed as he looked at Leo hearing what he was saying. "Leo what happen to you" Leo stopped jumping as he looked at Rune. "You left me you let them take me away form you and you didn't stop them they made me go to a new family a mean family they abused me beaten me and all I could do was pray for you or ku to save me, but guess what no one came"Rune stood there hearing Leo's words it tore at Rune's insides.

Kurureenu glared at him instead of answering his question, knowing that the little welp had just dodged her own. She heard the 'chink' of the armor moving and turned back and watched the contraption stand back up and Rune's voice come from inside the helmet. She felt a wave of relief for Rune's well-being, but Leo was still a matter to be dealt with as she turned back toward Leo.

"You're praying to a God that won't do much work in our benefit," she responded, still glaring. "Have you heard? Rune and I are the Gods' playthings and they won't be satisfied until we're crushed beyond belief. You were probably a part of the stupid little game, too. Just like Liev..."

Leo starts laughing madly as he brings one hand up to his face covering it. "Me a pawn well no shit I'm a pawn Ku, but I'm killing Rune of my own free will" he stopped laughing as he lowered his hand his face changed to a more serious one. "And I rather enjoy killing and killing Rune oh that brings me joy and now he can't die and here I thought Zeus lied to me" he then grinned again. Rune listened to Leo's words not wanting to believe what has become of his little brother as he looked at him through his helmet all he could see was Leo when he was young smiling at him asking him to play tag as tears started to go down his face.

"Leo please this isn't you at all what would are parents say if they saw you" Rune pleaded with Leo. "Our parents I was to young to remember them when I think of father and mother I see you and Ku smiling telling me it's going to be alright, but now I have a new rule models and they want you two dead" Leo kept grinning as Rune felt like his heart was ripped from his chest as he collapsed onto his knees

And the downward spiral continues. Kurureenu thought as she listened to Leo, glancing back toward Rune the moment he fell to his knees. She turned her gaze back toward Leo, angry. "So you're blaming us for the fact that you landed in an abusive foster home, we never answered your prayers, and for the fact that we couldn't provide for you a safe place together?

"As far as I know, nobody rung me once to tell me they needed help. Also, if we were such high role for you in your life to the point of faux parents, maybe you'd think of how you'd end up disappointing us!" She kept her gaze on Leo. "Grow up, because the kid I knew back then was a hell of a lot more mature than this one standing before me."

Leo smirked as he listened to Ku's speech. "Are you done ranting big sis?" he laughed as he looked at Rune on his knees as he walked up to him looking down at him. "I looked up to you the most Rune now I'm going to bring you back to Zeus and Ku your going back to Odin" he smirked as he made a fist as he did his skin turned gold as he punched Rune upside the head sending him into the front desk.

Lighting struck the hotel as Adhira appeared outside Arron's room and walked in. "Well well the old shark your wanted by the almighty three" she spoke as she walked up in front of Arron. Arron laughed. "The almighty three man Zeus, Odin, and Ra are sure getting a big head thinking they can judge me" Adhira smirked as she snapped her fingers opening a door. "After you Arron" Arron stood up as he walked through the door way. Adhira raised her hand to her ear. "Leo we got the main target leave the other two for now" she then walked through the door as it closed.

Leo heard what Adhira said as he sighed. "Guess the fun over for now" he snapped his fingers as a door opened behind him and he turned walking into it vanishing.

"Odin?" Kurureenu repeated, watching as he walked up to Rune and feeling her muscles beginning to tense with anticipation. She watched as Leo began to turn to gold, the action causing confusion to stir. How did he get this powers? Why would the Gods choose him?

"Rune!" the woman hollered, darting over toward the reception desk that he had crashed into, reaching a hand toward him. "Rune, are you okay?" Her head spun around at the sound of snapping fingers and watched as Leo began to walk through a new passageway. "Leo? Where are you going?" Every fiber told her that she should run after Leo and figure out what was happening, but her body refused to move away from where she was by Rune. Something didn't feel right.

~*~

Vivian sighed, heading back up the stairway and toward her hotel room. The murderers on the seventh floor were easy to dispatch. Mainly pawns that, once she showed she was a bigger opponent than they were, they turned tail and ran. She entered the hotel room just as the passage had cleared away, her keen sense of smell picking up the new scent of burning and hot metal. She raised a hand to her nose and glared around the room.

"Daddy! Are you in here?" she called, her voice soon rising in a panic. "Daddy!"

Rune opened seeing Ku as his armor vanished as he leaned up raised one hand up rubbing the back of his head. "Are you ok Ku?" Rune asked as he smiled weakly as he looked were he last saw Leo. "Where did he go? Rune asked . "And how did he gain powers like that?" he sighed softly as he stood up his legs a bit weak. "We should go check on Arron and Vivian"

Kurureenu let out a scoff as she helped Rune back up to his feet and made sure he was steady. "I'm not okay. I'm fucking pissed," she responded bluntly, picking up her sword. With a little bit of German, the sword shrug back down into it's charm form and the woman put it into her pocket. "I didn't know that your brother was put into the system. If I did, I would have convinced Liev that we needed to adopt him. Now he's bat shit crazy with the Gods on his shoulder telling him what to do!" She walked over toward the stairwell, making sure to punch the wall on her way through the doorway. She surprised herself when the wall crumbled away, forgetting the power of the ring.

"Yeah... Vinny and Arron," Kurureenu muttered, starting up the steps, glancing over her shoulder at Rune to make sure he was making it up okay.

~*~

Vivian searched the rooms, not finding her father at all, before bolting out the doorway and hollering down the hall. "Dad! Where are you!" She clenched her fists, looking both ways before quickly running to the stair well, meeting Kurureenu and Rune on the steps by the third floor. "Have you see my father?"

Rune heard Ku's words as he sighed softly as he walked towards Ku and up the stairs. "I fucked up Ku cause of me my brother has lost his way and now the gods are using him as there weapon against us" Rune looked at Vivian. "Last I saw him he was sitting in his seat to weak to move so he should still be there"

--+--

Arron walked down a hall in chains as Adhira walked behind him. "So I'm going to court or we skipping that and going straight to execution" Arron laughed as he coughed. Adhira smirked. "Well that's up to them" they came to a door as Adhira opened it there was a white room with just a stand in the middle of the room and Leo and Merari standing there as Adhira leads Arron in and places him on the stand. "Hehehe Merari nice to see you and who this?" Arron looked at the boy. "Rune..?" Leo glared at Arron. "I'm Leo Rune's little brother" Arron laughed. "Oh great another bull" Leo gritted his teeth. "I'm no bull dammit I'm your executioner" Arron laughed. "Seem like I hit a soft spot" Merari sighed. "I'm here to defend your case Arron" Arron laughed

"You crow boy my defendy oh that's rich" Arron laughed

Vivian frowned toward Rune's words and looked back up the steps. "He's not there... I couldn't find him anywhere," she informed them, worry through her tone.

The other woman reached forward and pulled Vivian toward her. "Calm down," Kurureenu murmured, feeling the panic eminate off of Vivian. She could feel it in her own emotions but knew that it wasn't entirely her. "Calm down. We need to go back upstairs and figure things out." She turned her gaze back toward Rune, holding out her hand toward him, offering it. "Don't keep blaming yourself for your brother. They found a chance and they took it. We have finally became aware of our part in this fate, but no one said that we had to accept it."

Vivian sniffed, not noticing the tears as she nodded. "Let's go back up. Maybe we can figure out where dad was taken to," she suggested, pulling away from Kurureenu and leading the way.

Rune smiled weakly as he reached for Ku's hand holding it in his. "You always know what to say Ku" Rune smiled softly as he followed Vivian and Ku upstairs. A magic clone of Merari waited in Arron and Vivian's hotel room in his human from arms crossed. "God dammit" he sneered bring up his right hand biting on his thumb nail stressed out. "Dam Arron making Rune opening that box filled my life with nothing but fucking paper work the only up side is meeting Vivian"

--+--

Arron stood there. "So were are the three heavy hitters?" he smirked looking at Merari. As he sighed seeing Arron look at him. "There not here" Arron looked at him confused. "So wait I'm being put on spot and there not going to be here to tell me my sentience"

"No there is a god" Spoke a deep voice as flames started to surround Arron were he stood as a dark figure appeared from the flames. "Aw Hades my favorite god" Arron laughed. Hades chuckled. "Well Arron your my favorite beast you send me the dead like no one else sadly that won't save you" Hades sighed. "I'd make you mortal, but seems like I'm to late" Arron laughed. "Indeed you are match head" Hades glared at Arron. "Adhira kill this fool" Adhira scuffs. "Sorry I only obey Odin not you" he sneered as Hades sighed. "Fine Zeus's pet Leo you kill him"

Leo smirked. "Gladly may I do in front of some people?" Hades smirked knowing who he wanted to do it in front of. "Sure make it grand"

Kurureenu scoffed toward Rune's words. "I know what to say and when to say it, but you were always the one that never fucking listened," she grumbled, letting go of his hand as they started to go up the steps. "So you were the main one that pissed me off."

Vivian went of the stairs, having fallen quiet until they reached the door and walked in. Her eyes flashed up to Merari and she gasped, soon bolting over toward him. She reached out, unknowing if the action was to harm or meant to be harmless, and phased right through the magic clone of Merari. The woman cursed and stood back up, Kurureenu crossing her arms in the doorway.

"The fuck is the bird-thing doing here?" Kurureenu asked, staring down the Ziz.

"Where's my dad!" Vivian demanded.

Merari looked at Vivian as he sighed. "He in court with the real me I'm trying to defend him, but your father not the most easiest person to defend especially since he picking a fight with the judge Hades" he smiled weakly. "He already pissed off the judge and was sentence to death him and his executioner will be here soon" as he spoke he then turned his attention towards the window as storm clouds began to appear as lighting struck down in front of the hotel were Adhira, Leo, Merari, and Arron appeared Arron having chains on his hand and feet.

--+--

Leo smirked looking up seeing Merari's clone in the window. "Well seems like you beat us here Merari" he smirked as Merari smiled. "I don't know what your talking about that just another good looking man in the window" he chuckled. As Adhira groaned. "Your really full of your self you dam raven" she spoke as she forced Arron onto his knees. "Oh boy the Rune wanna be going to kill me" he chuckled trying to press Leo's buttons.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy killing you Arron" Leo smirked turning his attention to Arron looking down at him. "Funny how you sound like me and look like Rune" Arron laughed. "Well you better hurry before my daughter comes down here and kicks both your asses" he laughed as Merari summoned his rapier and holds it to Leo's neck. "I won't have you kill Arron I promised him he could die of old age"

Adhira laughed. "Well then that's two promises you are going to break"

"What?" Kurureenu and Vivian spat out at the same time as Merari informed them of Arron's situation. Shortly after they spoke, sharing a quick gaze, the lightening struck, making Kurureenu jump backward and into Rune. With a quick apology, both women ran over to the broken window, looking down at the group on the ground and Vivian let out an audible gasp.

"Daddy!" she cried, turning and rushing off toward the stairs without a second thought.

Kurureenu frowned after Vivian before bolting after her, telling Rune to follow.

Footsteps echoed through the stairwell as quick steps were made, skipping the stone and metal steps along the way. Vivian made it down as an image of rushed grace while Kurureenu stumbled, tripped, and ran into the railing trying to keep up. The younger woman rushed through the lobby, seeing Merari with a rapier to Leo's neck, preventing the execution for the moment. Her eyes narrowed at Leo, unknowing of the relationship to Rune, and sprinted forward.

"Leave my father alone!" she hollered, Kurureenu calling after her to wait.

Rune followed Ku and Vivian down stairs as Rune walked outside seeing Merari holding his rapier to Leo's throat as he then saw Vivian dashing at Leo to make him stop. Leo smirked seeing everyone. "Good there all here" he then looked down seeing Merari's blade at his throat as Adhira places her hand on Merari's shoulder and shocking him making him fall to the ground. "You'll go to court next Merari" Adhira smirked as she turned her attention to Vivian as Leo turned his right hand to gold. "Now to punch that skull off your shoulders Arron".

Arron chuckled as he then looked at Vivian. "My dear Princess no matter what happens know daddy always loved you" Arron then looked at Rune. "You keep your promise to me got it" Leo smirked. "Well isn't that touching oh well a father love means nothing once there dead" Leo laughed as he brings down his gold hand to Arron's neck lopping off his head. Rune glared at Leo seeing what he has done. "Ku I'm going to leave Vivian to you me I'm going to beat some sense into my baby brother"

"Dad!" Vivian screamed, her voice echoing into the empty streets of Cairo as she saw the gory scene in front of her. Her legs went out from under her as she fell to the floor, sprawled and in agony. "Dad...!"

Kurureenu visibly flinched from the scene, her glare going toward the group in front of her as her heart went out to Vivian. "Get him and spank the shit out of him for becoming the disappointment he has become," she sneered before moving quickly toward Vivian, putting herself between Vivian and their two enemies. "C'mon, sweetie, we need to get you up..."

Vivian let out a loud sob, making it difficult for Kurureenu to get her back to her feet. "Dad... He's..."

"Get up!" Kurureenu responded more forcefully, manhandling Vivian to her feet. Kurureenu glanced over her shoulder, knowing that- while Rune had Leo's attention- Adhira's would be on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.