Kazeyama

"Take your pick ladies."

Allie looked over the carts, then down at Amelia. Egg Rolls really did sound good right now. She was on her way to the Chinese cart when something caught her eye. Was.. was that what she thought it was? It couldn't be.. She quickly turned on her heel and disappeared into the crowd.

When she returned, she held a plate full of fried pieces of alligator. She smiled and waved to Kenta and the rest before popping another piece into her mouth. "I haven't had alligator since I left America! This is delicious!" She munched on the last few pieces while looking around, then reached for her pocket to see how many more times her dad had called since he embarrassed her during the introductions. She felt both back pockets, but her phone was nowhere to be found.

"Where is it?!" She frantically looked around, but saw nothing on the ground nearby. She bowed to the small group. "Sorry to leave so soon, but I have to go find my phone and call my dad! I'll see you soon!" She sped off, searching the ground as she ran, finally looking up just in time to crash right into Darius.

Ai and Aisha has gone up to their room and with a small pep talk, they were soon back downstairs, with a much calmer Ai. Aisha had talked to her and helped prove that Ai had no reason to worry or stress. Within moments, they walked back downstairs, hand in hand, both with huge smiles. Ai heard Kenta call out to one of his friends and then watched as Darius was walking over to one of the carts. Meanwhile, that interesting girl..... wait, didn't she have blonde and pink hair before Ai and Aisha had left? Now it was black..... Odd.... either way, she was searching for a phone, worried, anxious. And then collided into Darius.

Ai let go of her twin's hand and then walked over, trying her hardest not to intrude or interrupt anything. With a small, uncertain smile, she made her way over and in a small voice aked, "Do.... Do you need help finding your... phone?" Ai hesitated, unsure of how to act or go about trying to help. Or.... Darius probably could have helped her.... she probably hadn't needed to come over. Ai unconsciously took a small step back away, unable to figure out what to do. She thought of just walking away, but what if the girl answered that she wouldn't mind help....

'Ignore the fact that you're near Darius. Ignore it. If you notice it, you're going to probably start stuttering again... Ignore him... ignore it.... ignore it... too late.' Ai's thoughts imediately shut down, her body started to slightly tremble, and it was obvious that she had used up all of her non-stuttering words. And her spine. She tried to ignore this, and then went and did something she'd probably regret later. She started talking. And couldn't stop. At least she wasn't stuttering.

"I... I... Um, do you need a hand up? I mean... You did kinda crash into.... well.. do you.... need help? I... I know how it feels to have trouble with your phone... I... I had trouble on the train with mine... but that's probably because I don't know how to use it... you probably know how to use yours, you probably just put it down in your room or.... umm... it slipped out of your pocket, or.... or.... maybe it's actually right there with you but it's like having having sunglasses.... you know... where you move them to the top of your head... but you forget that they're there and start looking around for them only to find that they're on your head.... I do that all the time... I loose a lot of things... I guess I'm kinda stupid.... but I'd love to help you look for your phone.... if you... want the help I mean....I... I'm sure Darius can help you.... and he'd probably be more help than I could....I... I'll be quiet now..." Ai finally shut herself up, blushing in embarrassment as she rubbed one of her arm with her hand, looking down at her feet.

"I.... I um.... I... I'll leave if you... ah.... want.... me... to..." Ai paused before and after each word. Concentrating. Trying hard not to stutter.

"I could tell you really wasn't ok being around that guy" Kiyoshi stated but he didn't wanna give away how but he was glad no one asked but he was more happy to of gotten her out of the situation she was in.

"So umm...I see where getting egg rolls..I..ummm...actually like...egg rolls." shyness takes over Kiyoshi as he stands near Kayla but he feels really nervous around her for some reason..he never felt like this since he was around Sayuri. Kiyoshi felt a small cold chill as if it was meant for him, he of course knew who it was from but he couldn't tell why.

Kiyoshi finally decided to get up a little nerve and look at Kayla. "So what brought you to Kazeyama?" he said as he looked up but he noticed something. "Shes...cute" he thought in the back of his mind as his shyness went into double time.

At that time he noticed another girl walking towards Kenta in the back of his mind a thought ran through "She looks sad" but he knew nothing about her yet. Kiyoshi would have to wait for his information network to give him news on her but he waved towards Kenta.

At that time Kiyoshi noticed that he hasn't even unpacked yet as he softly smiled enough at Kayla and said "Ummm after we get done eating I need to go unpack. I forgot to..umm...well do you wanna come with me?" a form of shyness and a small form of acceptance came over him. In the back of Kiyoshi's mind this might be the closest he comes to a friend ever again.

Kayla smiled at Kiyoshi's question. "I was sent here by my parents. They told me they were leaving permanently after I got on the train. I expect a phone call eventually from them to let me know where they are, but it's doubtful they'll be specific. They've always been afraid of me, you see." She yawned, having finished her eggroll and stood up. "It's alright if you want to head back. I'm wondering what we're supposed to do after lunch, so I think I'll ask Kenta. Thank you again, for keeping me company." She added, letting him know it was okay if he wanted to wander around still and not have to worry about a tag-along. She scanned the crowds of people, still trying to find Kenta before she wandered around all lost herself.

This year was not turning out well so far. None of her "friends" were in her class. Aisha only knew Ai and Kenta; and he didn't even seem interested in her at all. Aisha sighed. What was this all worth anyways? Would we even be here next year, month or week? Everything was all so uncertain. She sat on a stone bench underneath a Japanese maple; she opened her self-made bento lunch, rice, a few slices of beef, and vegetables. It was so perfectly arranged. Aisha looked around, but for what? For herself? She was over 100 years old, who was she trying to impress. No one was around to see or coo over her. She pulled out her black laquer(sp) chopsticks with her name on them. She sighed quietly to her self. From far away she probably looked peaceful under the large tree. Fall was coming, the leaves were turning blood red. She took a bit of rice. She observed her surroundings, students were talking, interacting, eating.... Together. This was exhausting; the names, the acting, the caring it all felt like too much sometimes. A breeze drifted by, she smiled truly this time. Times of being alone were far a few inbetween. She happily took a bite of sliced beef and chewed joyfully. She tossed her long blonde hair back over her shoulder as she ate. Her tailed popped up and swished for a bit and her ear with brown tip twitch with happiness. She could indulge her self a little bit, if just for now.

(iPhone)

Gherard looked down and put his hands into his pockets. Why here... He walked around and looked at the people around him. Putting on a "tough guy" or "adorable" or "secretive" front. He wished he could be like that. Be fake and closed off while still having people like you. Fuck 'em... Fuck the attitude, the lies. Pulling a granola bar out of his pocket he unwrapped it and took a small bite.

Gherard stopped and did something he hadn't in a while. He started to grin. He was somehow satisfied by a simple pleasure such as a granola bar. That coupled with his sudden change in thoughts made him a little happier to be there. Maybe I was never the problem. Maybe it wasn't me at all, it must have been them. They put me down, they close off. Maybe I'll just have to 'teach' them.

He took another bite of the granola and glanced around the area, looking for somewhere to sit and think. Spotting a bench underneath a gorgeous red leafed tree, he made his way over for a quick sit. Eyeing a blonde woman sitting there, he squinted, believing he saw something moving inside her dress. Looking at her face to confirm gender, he cocked his head to the side. Taking another bite of his granola he walked casually to her. Sitting down next to her without acknowledging her. Things are going to change... I can feel it.

Allie was torn between being embarrassed for crashing into Darius and being confused as to why the girl from earlier who had walked over seemed so shy. She got to her feet and brushed herself off, then tilted her head at Ai. Why was she blushing? Allie wondered for a moment whether or not she had been glaring at the girl without knowing it. But she seemed to be like that with everyone, so it probably wasn't something that Allie did. She shook her head to bring herself back down to earth, and let the poor girl finish speaking before giggling and nodding happily.

"Why do you seem so scared? I'm not going to bite!" Allie smiled and held her hand out. "I know we already introduced ourselves, but you're Ai, right? It's nice to meet you. Of course you can help me look for my phone! I'd really appreciate it! ... Hehe, there's no telling how many more times my dad has called."

Allie puffed her chest out and took a big step forward. "Come on! Let's-"

CRUNCH.

She turned pale. If there WAS a God, what was under her foot right now would definitely not be what she thought it was. She winced at the crunching sounds as she picked up her foot, and looked down to see her poor crushed phone stomped into the dirt.

"...Oops."

Ai let out a small whimper before crouching near Allie's feet and retrieving the abused phone. It seemed a little broken in some areas... but.... salvageable.... at least, she thought it was...

"It seems like the screen still works.... and.... what's '24 messages' mean?" Ai asked simply, truly unsure of the answer. She was beginning to calm down as she interacted with others. Her shyness seemed to be slowly loosing its debilitating hold on her as she stood and handed the phone to Allie. She tried to give a small friendly smile.

"I've done worse to my phone and it managed to keep working.... so ... I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly ok." Ai said quietly and then smiled again. Her ears popped out and twitched slightly in Allie's direction. She was happy and comfortable at the moment, and felt a little bit more integrated into the social life of others for once.

Her ears were clearly able to be seen as they twitched, moving around to analyze every little sound she sensed. She didn't mind if someone saw, because for once, she wasn't afraid.

Edward brushed himself off as he got up the only thing going through his mind being that of the person's stupidity. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing? You should watch your step you-" Before he could get another word out he came to a realization. This person, out of all the people there, was the only one dressed in an appropriate manner. He almost accepted the situation as a common mistake before taken back to his words of wisdom. "Just be careful next time. And let me know if you see or hear of a Celena, I wish to scream to them." The Prince now adjusted his tie as his bad Japanese had slipped. He had no idea he had said scream instead of talk.

Darius felt something collide into him from behind, and as he turned around he saw Allie hit the ground. Or who he thought the girl was. I was pretty sure that she was blond when she'd introduced herself... well he hadn't been paying complete attention so he might have been wrong. Before he could say anything, Ai had walked up, and started stuttering again. It seemed the girl had a hell of a time talking when she was nervous. With a plate that was piled to the sky in one hand, Darius remained quiet as the two girls began their voyage to find the missing phone.

Taking a large bite of what looked like jerky, Darius heard a crunch. Looks like they'd found the phone. "Phone's under your foot." He said plainly, and continued chewing. Darius didn't really know what else to say in the matter. He could have probably fixed the phone if the school had some tools that were small enough. "You going to be following me all year?" Darius asked Ai in a curious tone.

"You going to be following me all year?"

Ai looked up at Darius, shocked and hurt, then opened up her mouth to say something, but shut it again. She averted her eyes, she shifted her weight onto her right foot, and then her left foot. She took a few steps back. She was unsure of the connotation, but wondered if she was bothering him. She bit her lip and looked around and then at her feet. She opened her mouth again, and a small whimper was uttered before she closed it again.

She tried to think of something to say. She tried to look him in the eye, and was able to do so for only a total of one and a half seconds before looking away again. She had no idea how to respond to the question, and finally just decided on going with the truth, as hopeless as that may be.

"I just w-wanted to help A-A-Allie! I was trying to i-ign-nore y-you! E-every time I-I t-try to s-say something t-to you, I s-st-tart st-st-stuttering!" Ai finally stuttered loudly. She was embarrassed, but didn't know what to do. But she kept on, even though she didn't know exactly what to say...

"B-but if it b-b-bothers y-you th-then I..... I....I'll.... I'll keep a-away from y-you...." She croaked out, looking to be on the verge of tears. She was beyond confused, completely out of her element, and wished she had never said a word today. Ai was practically frozen in place as she quickly rubbed at her eyes with the back of her hand, trying to hide her tears. She didn't even understand what was going on anymore. Why was she crying? What was going on? Why did she feel like crap all of a sudden? Why was she embarrassed? He only asked a simple question, right?

"I....I.....I LIKE YOU!" Ai suddenly blurted out, then immediately clapped a hand over her mouth.

Celena stood up, biting her tongue as she was about to call him something insulting. Instead she listened as he made a comment about screaming at Celena. Her Japanese wasn't perfect, but she could at least pick up that mistake. She was tempted to yell at him, to refresh his memory, but instead, she turned herself around, deciding it would be better to deal with the crowd downstairs than the rude person Edward has become. A rather strong wind blew their way, Celena unfazed by it as she continued on, tilting her head up and clearly enjoying this wind as she walked down the stairs, looking at all of the food vendors curiously. She had never seen such a large crowd of people before-It was so unnerving...
I suppose I must get used to this, like anything else. Right.
At that very moment, walking into the center of the crowd, she heard someone yell out.

"I....I.....I LIKE YOU!"

Celena was startled by the sudden noise, and found herself off balance, trying desperately not to fall down again, not in front of everyone! A slight shoulder collision finished it, and she found her face on a collision course with the concrete, crying out as her fall began.

"Aaah!"

"Phone's under your foot."

Allie almost glared at Darius for his bluntness, but seeing as how she had just crashed into him it probably wouldn't be the best idea. "Thank you, Darius." She turned back to Ai and laughed nervously. "Eh heh, 24 messages probably means that my dad has been trying to get in touch with me.. all day."

Allie looked down at the pathetic little phone in her hands and began to fiddle with it. Her lack of attention span caused her to put all of her focus into fixing what she could, keeping her from hearing what Darius had asked Ai. The stuttering didn't even get her attention until-

"I....I.....I LIKE YOU!"

Jolted from her daydreams of fancy new phones, Allie looked up wide-eyed as Ai clamped her hand over her mouth. In all honesty, she really wasn't quite sure what to say. She also wasn't sure why she could feel herself blushing. It could have been she was just embarrassed for the poor girl. She shoved her phone into a front pocket this time, and stood just as frozen as Ai, waiting for a response.

Darius sighed heavily as he rubbed his head with his free hand. "Look... you seem like a nice girl. Very cute, and all, but I ain't the kinda guy you're going to like every day after today. I'm not that kinda cloth, so don't put yourself in a world of hurt, ya hear? I ain't trying to insult or offend you, but it is what it is... thank you though. For what it's worth."

Knowing exactly how this was going to end, Darius prepped himself for the water works. "Look... I wish I could like you back, but it ain't me. It ain't you, girl. Trust me. Though if that punk gives you anymore shit, or any other dude for that matter. You let me know, alright?" Taking his plate, Darius turned and began walking towards the dorms again. He knew he was going to be thought of as the school prick, but it was in the best interest of Ai. ~Leave it alone, Darius... leave it alone. This ain't your life anymore.~

As nice as those thoughts were Aisha knew deep down that those dreams would never come true. She had to be strong for her sister an herself. Her silly feelings weren't gonna get in the way of thier futures. A blonde boy sat next to her. So much for solitude. Time for CSM, compliment, smile, and modesty. She turned to the blonde boy beside her. "those glasses are really cool, where'd you get them?" she smiled happily. However her ears were pointed in another direction.

"I....I.....I LIKE YOU!" her twin had said

'oh dear Inari.....' she thought

She turned her head to see the scene. With her human ears she couldn't hear anything but with her fox ears she could listen in a little bit. She heard enough to know he was rejecting her something about cloth and ain't right and him being a punk or something. Aisha really wasn't trying. She fought with the decsion to stand up for her twin and knock the guy down a few pegs but she decided it would look bad on her part.

"tch what a dick..." she blushed and turned to the new boy. "I'm so sorry that ws very rude of me..." she bowed a little "I'm Aisha Yukino by the way...."

Kenta bowed to the ladies in front of him and watched Allie walk away again. "Long time no see Murakami-San, or would you prefer Ame this year?" He chuckled, pleased to have someone returning that he didn't expect. She was helpful in countless ways the prior years, especially the unravelling of Aoi-Sensei's mystery. He nodded to Esumureruda-Chan and ordered the dish that she had requested. He handed it to her and set his own platter on a table nearby, looking over to the other students. It looked like Rabata-San and the Yukino twins were all chatting with Rogan-San. He sighed, shaking his head, it didn't seem like that would end well...not in the least.

"I...I...I LIKE YOU!" He could hear Ai blurt out.

"くそ!" he shouted and turned to Esumureruda-Chan, "Gomenasai" He apologized for swearing in front of her, hoping that she didn't understand. He marched over back to the group that had gathered.

"Alright, time to put my foot down, all of you need to get lunch because the next part of the situation you will need to have lots of energy! げんき です!" he smiled and pointed to the food carts. He wasn't going to be patient for any shenanigans, they did need to catch up to the other classes and he wasn't going to deal with it anymore, but he was still going to maintain being polite as he could.

<Preasu, たべる!> He said in English and Japanese, trying to convey his message to the students. He bowed deeply then pointed to the quad with a pleading expression

Choking on his granola, Gherard couldn't believe that this woman had initiated the conversation.

Damn... She's a hottie... Victor smiled and tossed the granola slyly into the trash receptacle nearby, looking at Aisha with a smirk. He took his glasses off and wiped them on his shirt, grinning as he did so, believing that he was just "too cool".

"Thanks, I always have had an old-fashioned taste," He then leaned in and whispered, "Nice boner." He laughed and put his glasses back on. Standing up, he looked around the foyer. "I'm gonna get something to snack on, since you already have a lunch, you want something for dessert?" Me perhaps?

Victor couldn't help but imagine this girl naked. Mmm... Gherard hoped it was just a phase, but Victor enjoyed it every time. As he looked at her, he took quick glances at her body. Such lovely breasts... Suddenly he started to blush and his eyes widened.

"I've decided nevermind, I don't really feel hungry anyway," He quickly said as he sat back down and looked away, crossing his legs slowly as to not get Aisha's attention. Stretching and yawning, he slid his hand in his pocket and attempted to keep his 'friend' down. Down boy!

Eyes growing wide, Gherard realized what Victor had done. Turning back to Aisha, he sputtered, "Um... Uh... I... Sorry... I'm a little shy... Not used to people talking to me..."

Yuki watched as the events which didn't entirely concern him unfolded in that never ending chain which were just small links in life. For him, as a Demon, it would likely be a long life if his demise were left up entirely to natural causes. However only a smile from one of the Kitsune twins was waiting for him as his icy blue eyes caught it and froze the image in his memory. Why? Mostly it had to do with the fact that this girl was rather beautiful, though on top of that he understood she had quite the social standing at this school. Perhaps she was interested in him. . . different girls were attracted to different boys. Just out of his naturally outgoing nature the Demon shot her soft smile back with what could have been a flirty gaze to accompany it to test the waters.

After that all that really caught his attention was when Kenta announced that it was time to eat lunch. But those icy blue eyes caught sight of a rather sudden change in hair color and almost led him to stare at her in a fascinated way. So to avoid being creepy he started to try thinking of what his tastebuds and stomach desired today. Plus it depended on how far out the food selection branched here at Kazeyama. While lost in his thoughts of food the other events unfolded around him without any mischevious interruptions on his part.

Until Darius spoke to him with two simple little words of advice.

"Be cool."

The Ice Demon didn't have a tight grasp on what Darius truly did but there were certain assumptions at work in his mind toward deducing it. For that reason he decided not to give the guy anymore of a chill than might have already been felt. Not many people would have a reason to say that to just him. Unless it was just a friendly bit of advice regarding the Yakuza punk. Darius probably felt confident enough in himself to deal with a slimeball like that and rightfully so! But since the rest was up in the air, his words had a similar intonation behind them to the Demon Hunter's to keep their interaction neutral. Especially since it was so early on in the semester!

Once Darius had walked far enough away, Blizz decided to head off to his dorm for a little while and not join the others just yet. It would have been slightly risky to be around warm food since not focusing on keeping his body temperature under control could create too much suspicion. A bowl of hot soup freezing over from prolonged time in his hands would not be overlooked easily. Little things which added up if they happened in a relatively short amount of time like a single lunch break. While at the dorm room he ate cold food quickly, including a snowball that had formed in his hand by manipulating the moisture in the air.

Yuki had made his way to where the others were just in time for all of the interesting drama to unfold into an interesting but embarassing situation. The Ice Demon's current location, however, placed him closest to Celena when she started her tragic fall. While everyone was likely distracted by the scene going on between Darius and Ai he went into action and caught her with one arm. His hand initiallly grabbed her breast on accident in trying to catch her but Yuki quickly changed that to just be his arm. Every ounce of focus went into trying not to feel like a hunk of glacier to the stranger while helping her up. At this point his flesh would only feel like that unsettling type of cold that came with clammy hands. Not once did he purposely allow her to touch his bare skin though. . . just the fabric of his coat which the sun helped keep a somewhat decent temperature.

"Chill out, you're fine."

Slowly he backed away, not wanting to mention anything about what his hand had touched since it was awkward. Plus if he was lucky she might have been scared enough of falling not to notice. A soft smile followed his words that tried to sooth her while also trying to smooth over the ice instead of break it.

And so Amelia followed Kenta to the table, mostly following the scent of the food that he had got for her. She was definately hungry and was ready to eat, eyeing the food with a slightly hungry look unravelling the mystery that struggled to remain in her young eyes as she received it from the young man. She quickly scribbled an 'arigatou' and showed it to Kenta before turning to the next page and writing 'itadekimasu'. She began to eat when suddenly, not so far away Ai's voice broke her focus on eating.

"I....I.....I LIKE YOU!" the voice could be heard rather clearly.

Oh goodness, don't tell me I actually have to use my powers after all, Amelia pitited the clumsy teenager, knowing that she was a lot calmer at the moment than she was. Suddenly, another response alerted her, but this one was much closer to her.

"くそ!" he shouted and turned to Esumureruda-Chan, "Gomenasai" He apologized for swearing in front of her, hoping that she didn't understand. He marched over back to the group that had gathered.

"It's okay," Amelia responded quickly in Japanese by writing.

Amelia watched Kenta march over to the group that had gathered, leaving her alone. At least now, I'm a lot calmer than any of those in that bunch, right? Amelia thought to herself, the thought of her being almost completely uninvolved in such a panic-generating situation a bit amusing. I wonder if I should get involved? Amelia playfully thought as she returned to eating her food while listening to the drama unfold.

Aisha was appauled at this kids behavior. But he was a human and he talked to her. One more person to dominate she guess. She was fully aware if his... Problem. She leaned in towards him. "uh yeah nice boner..." she let out a hearty laugh. All this sexual energy had recharged her slighty.** She ate her beef and rice. "If your hoping to get a girl friend that addittudes will not help you." she smiled. People loved getting advice right? "you've got to be more confident with the ladies..." she took the last bite of her lunch and slowly began packing it up. She slightly pinched his cheek. "you'll do just fine with your looks..." she packed everything away and stood up. She began to walk away adding a bit of swish to her step. She stopped and turned to face him. " oh and by the way that," she pointed to his pants "is not going to get a girl." she smiled at him, waved, and turned on her heels to walk back to her twin. She passed by that Yuki boy on her way and gave him a flirtacious look over her shoulder. She send a little heatwave his way letting him know exactly how hot she was. Maybe being a little flirty with these boys was a good thing. It did give her a bit more energy. Was that why Ai was so love struck all the time? It didn't quite matter now because she had just been rejected, big time, in front of everyone. She walked up to her twin and grasped her hand tightly. "Its ok" she whispered onto Ai's ear. She glared at Darius. No one treated her twin like that. Ever.

**** kitsunes are basically energy vampires and they get it through teh sex