Kazeyama

Looking up from his GameBoy, he saw that most of the crowd had scattered away as Kenta was looking around for the "missing student".
"I'm here... I was just, uh, hiding....," Gherard mumbled, "Not really a big fan of crowds..."
He faked a smile and awaited an answer. He really hoped that he wasn't going to be roomed with anyone who would try to be his "best friend". He didn't need one nor want one. He switched off his GameBoy and slid it into his pocket as Kenta told him where he would be staying.

Aisha looked in the direction of her sister. Some thugs surrounded her. No wonder she had that nervous feeling, She made her way through the crowd beaming positivity.

"Oh It's ever so nice to meet you!" She bowed slightly to the boys. "I'm Aisha Yukino, Vice president." She smiled and turned to the yukuza boy, "Now Shouta, I know you learned to respect girls in your summer school class..." she smiled. "Now just look over at that new girl over that ways." The boy looked at the freshmen girl who blushed at his look. "I do believe she likes you, why don't you go and talk to her?" She beamed positivity it was hard to ignore. 'i see through people so easily its sad'

"Yea, Whatever.." he walked off. 'fuckin dumbass.' she scoffed mentally in her head. She grabbed Ai's hand and walked with her to their new dorms for the year. "Come on we're in room 4B!!! We get a view this year!" she smiled and everyone looked at her and Ai from the corners of their eyes. How couldn't you? Everyone knew about the twins. But of course Ai tripped on her feet a little as they took the first couple of steps. As they distanced themselves farther and farther from the crowd she began talking to Ai. "Who was that guy anyways? He was huge!" She giggled a true and heartfelt laugh.

Yuki waited for Kenta to finish calling out the instructions before starting to repeat everything in English again with a decently American accent. Although no matter how hard he tried a little bit of his native accent bled into it every once in a while speaking through the megaphone. Every time he gave someone their instructions a short a amount of time was given to see if they were actually paying attention. The Ice Demon did not want to point at a bunch of people, so instead as he talked, he nodded toward each student so they could at least recognize their roommates right away. Not a single one would get to walk away without him yelling to come back quickly after placing their belongings in their respective dorms. Inside he was rather happy to not end up rooming with Darius since the guy had something rather fiery about him.

Soon enough he had finished with that and had just grabbed the handle to his tiny suitcase before taking notice of the Yakuza punk. That one bothering the girl who he now knew was named Ai. Poor girl seemed like she was already having a lousy enough first day without some jerk hitting on her. Sure came in handy to help out with the role call. But unlike before when he had not involved himself. . . this time his sense of justice and mischief mixed. Raising the megaphone back to his mouth, Yuki acted with ignorance of who the guy was but an understanding of what was going on.

"Hey PAL. You over there beside Yukino-San. What's your name? I need to know if I missed telling you where you're supposed to be."

Arikado felt that would be enough to get his attention. If it didn't. . . the Ice Demon had purposely sent some cold the punk's way so that he would feel a chill run down his spine just after Yuki finished speaking. Some gut feeling told him that big guy Darius could probably take care of any trouble should it arise. But did he have his confidence in the right place? Everyone else seemed to have stepped in too.

If everything resolved itself, he would head off to the dorm he would apparently be sharing with Kenta and unpack.

"Next we have, Rogan-San, you are rooming with...looks like they're not here yet actually, so you can go ahead and head up to 4C and it's a pleasure to meet you as well. Please unpack quickly and return promptly."

Allie giggled and nodded, picking up her suitcase once more. "4C! Got it! I'll be back soon!" But before she could manage to get away, her attention was caught by the smooth-acting boy that was trying to hit on Ai. She wouldn't have been afraid to step up and say something on Ai's behalf, and was seriously considering doing it until Darius spoke.

She watched the situation intently, glaring at the punk until Darius's bag hit the ground, jarring her out of her trance. She smiled, seeing that the situation had been handled by the girl's twin, and turned to head towards her room.

Avian looked a little confused after the leader called out the dorm assignments.
"Uh, I don't believe you called my name," He said, in smooth Japanese. He was still holding Yurai, who stared at the twins as they walked off toward their dorms. He pet her softly, calming her down a bit.

Kenta put on a smile as he turned to Avian.

"Oh gomenasai! I must have missed you on the list Kybaki-San!" He looked over the list and nodded, "Ah yes, you're in 4D, I'm sorry to have missed you. Please unpack quickly, we have more events lined up. Again, I apologize for the confusion, as you can see it has been a rather stressful day, I don't know why Ikawa-Sensei would saddle me with all the..." He quickly straightened up and smiled. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to ramble. Please go ahead and unpack your things." He gave a deep bow, mostly to hide his embarrassment at the mistake. He marked a few more notes on his clipboard.

He sighed as he heard the commotion behind him. With a sigh he turned around and watched as his fellow classmates seemingly ganged up on the yakuza slimeball. Kenta was a little proud at that moment. He knew that if they came together that easily when real danger showed up they'd be able to work together much more effectively. He remembered how it was like pulling teeth to get Barentine-San to actually help when it was prudent. Kenta listened as the yakuza slimeball turned around and began walking away before turning around and shouting at Ravata-San, "Don't worry, I'll be back and you and I will settle this away from the princess!" he shook his fist which didn't seem like a good idea. Ravata-San looked like he could have probably pitched the guy into the river from where he was standing.

Kenta turned around to see Gherard-San, "Ah yes. We've been waiting for you to arrive. You're in 4D with Kybaki-San, please unpack quickly." He bowed quickly and sighed, checking off the name on his clipboard. He still had a couple more people on the list at least and it was becoming a busy year. At least everyone was getting unpacked and ready for the day. He hoped that everyone would at least hurry back, at least Arikado-San was aiding him with the English.

Ai kept glancing back at Darius, tugged along by her twin, she barely even noticed that Aisha was talking to her until she muttered her name, obviously commenting on Ai's attention.

Ai smiled a little. "His name is Darius.... I think.... He.... he's..." 'He's hot.... and not just temperature...' She thought to herself, but didn't finish her sentence. She was smitten. And they hadn't even gotten to their room. She blushed slightly and changed subjects, trying to get Aisha to start talking. Ai just wanted to be in her thoughts. She knew that if she got her twin talking about the right thing, maybe she'd keep going without provocation so Ai could think more.

"So, are you going to try and be the captain of Volleyball and Softball this year.... Again?" Ai asked tentatively, hoping the her twin would start yapping off. Either way, she had already backpedaled to how that creep had started hitting on her.... how disgusted she was, but how afraid she was to use her powers, and afraid to move away. How Darius had stepped in.... and her twin.... and then some guy with a megaphone....

But all she focused on was Darius. He had seriously stepped in for her.... for her..... 'He's nice.... and... he's strong... and... he's self-assured... and.... I...... I ..... I think I.....'

"Ai?"

"Huh? What?" Ai was yanked out of her thoughts as her twin dragged her the rest of the way, literally, and she didn't really care. She wanted to see him again already. Hell, why was she so afraid of him in the first place?

'I.... I like him....'

Yuki reached the room after following enough combined numbers and letters to find the way within a relatively short amount of time. Absent-mindedness made a brief cameo when the Ice Demon noticed that he was still carrying the megaphone! Not that it mattered since he could give it back pretty soon. On his way there thoughts about what might be ahead of him here at Kazeyama entered his mind. It was a pleasant change from that constant worry in the back of his mind about those damned elves. Doping the world into a false sense of security with their somewhat delicious cookies of such a wide variety. But those pointy-eared bastards hadn't poured the dough over HIS eyes with their half-baked scheme. In the future. . . he would expose their plans for world domination.

Too bad he couldn't trust anyone else enough yet to put them in the loop.

Unpacking his purposely small amount of belongings only served to remind him of the one thing he had forgotten to bring: A CHAINSAW! Yuki laughed at himself in realizing how much a folly it would have been to keep buying fuel for the damned thing while on campus. But maybe during the weekend he would head off campus to go get one. Then no form of cookie merchant could threaten the world with sweets meant to immobilize the populace through fattening them up over the course of several generations.

Arikado then looked over at the half of the dorm which Kenta's belongings occupied to try and get an idea of his roommate. Everything looked relatively normal to his icy blue eyes. Right then he remembered the promise to come back as quickly as possible. Without wasting another moment he started to head out of the dorm and back toward where the others would be at. No way in hell was HE going to be the one holding up the show!

Once in her room, Allie fell back onto her bed to rest for a moment.

Wow.. already an exciting day and I haven't even been off of the train for an entire hour. Interesting people too, hehe..

She sat up and looked around her room, looking at the plain walls with disappointment. There was nothing decorating them, and she was going to have to change that. Soon. She jumped as her phone buzzed in her back pocket, and she rolled her eyes as she pulled it out to look. She was pretty sure that she already knew who it was, and was right. Her dad had already called nine times since the train left the station that morning. Talk about overreacting.

It took Allie all of about fifteen minutes to unpack everything she had brought. Once her clothes and other belongings were tucked safely away and her bed made, she looked over her room one final time, smiled, and turned on her heel to head back down to the group, closing the door behind her.

Trying to make up for the time that she had missed by falling asleep on the train, she ran down the stairs and back to the group's meeting place, skidding to a halt just before hitting a nearby light pole and smiling at Kenta.

"So! What's next on the agenda?"

Hardly looking up from his GameBoy, Gherard glanced up every so often to check the room numbers.

4-A

He looked back down and walked in short, shuffling steps, dreading his current destination. Why here... Of all places, why Japan? God, I hate it here... The language, the people... The fuckin' courtesies...
Looking up from his GameBoy and sliding it into his pocket, he smirked at Aisha as she walked by and whistled obnoxiously, trying to get her attention. I dunno, I kinda like it here, the girls are awfully cute.

4-B

And aren't you a downer! All this tail and you're still occupied with your GameBoy. Learn to live bro, hell, you don't have to love 'em to fuck 'em! Victor walks considerably more confidently than Gherard, taking long, almost sprinting steps.

4-C

I'm going to enjoy this, obviously more than you are. I'm sick of Ruskies and American girls anyway. Time to let them taste my sweet and salty noodle. Seeing Rybaki at the entrance to what he assumed was their dorm, he whistled at him.
"How you doin' bro," and extended a hand, but when Rybaki just looked at it, he withdrew and looked at the door, "So... We just gonna stand here or what?"

"Well," Avian started to say, "I was going to wait until you got here to choose a bed, but It appears that Yurai already chose for both of us," He smiled nervously at Gherard, then looked over at the red ball on fur on the bed on the left. Avian walked in and started unpacking his things. His casual clothing was easily put in the dresser. He pulled out an ornately decorated box and put it on his bed. Yurai was jumping around on the bed a little and knocked the box to the floor, emptying all it's contents. "Bad Girl!" Avian hissed at the fox, going to the box immediately, trying to gather all the cards, crystals, runes, and other artifacts back into it.

Note to self: Check out that box.
Victor casually walked into the room and snarled at the furry creature that would most definitely be the bane of his existence. Looking towards his dresser, he starts to grin and begins pulling all of the drawers out of the frame, checking the underside of each one. Success! He pulls out from under the bottom drawer a copy of Shueeisha.
"God damn... See that?" He said, pointing to the iconic bunny at the top of the cover, "Japanese. Playboy. Horny little bastards, am I right?"

Rybaki looked at him blankly, staring at the mess of drawers on the floor.

"Eh, whatever, won't be needing it anyway with all the pussy we'll be getting, am I right?" He tosses it onto his bed and starts putting the drawers back in their places. "In case you're wondering, I don't need these, so if you have any extra shit feel free to use mine. I have what I'm wearing, nothing more, nothing less. Gherard never likes to change out of his clothes... Just washes these over and over again... Pitiful little guy."

Ai had followed Aisha back to their room, quickly setting up and taking a shower. Ai's half of the room was noticeably messier and she cuddled with a plush animal on her bed while she waited for her twin to get out of the shower. She thought about all that had happened today, and smiled. A genuinely happy smile. And then the phone started off again, somehow, still working. That made her remember how Kenta had told her that he "knew".

She figured that she probably needed to tell her twin about the incident, but was much too wrapped up in her thoughts and memories. Having changed into a casual white dress with black trim, she looked at herself in the mirror, finding it funny that her and her twin did match clothing a lot. It wasn't so much "Fashion sense" as it was mimicry. Ai copied her sister's choices in clothing. She pulled on some long black loose socks and used the sock glue that her twin had lying around, to keep them from falling down, and then pulled on some shiny black shoes. She didn't know what type they were, or what they were beyond "Shoes", but she liked them.

Ai brushed out her hair and fumbled with it, making it into two messy, loose, casual braids. She looked in the mirror, then shook her head, not liking the look, and untangled her hair before situating it into a high ponytail, then grabbed a white ribbon and wound it into her hair before pulling a necklace on and clasping it around her neck, and then slipped on a few bangles, liking the way they jangled together as she moved. She had thought it was odd that she had gone almost an entire thirty minutes without tripping or falling or dropping something, when, just as the thought came, she tripped and bumped into the wall next to her.

"COME ON, TWIN! GET OUT OF THE SHOWER AND GET DRESSED OR I'M COMING IN AFTER YOU!" Ai shouted, unaware that her voice was loud enough enough for probably the rest of the hall to hear her. and she wasn't even done yet. "HEY, AISHA! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE GUYS HERE?" Ai yipped, happily. She snacked on a candybar that she back in her bag as she waited for her twin.

Darius simply drew his thumb across his throat as he watched the Yakuza wannabe walk of. Fate had been decided, and he was certain that he'd be in some serious trouble once the ambulence arrived. As soon as the boy left his site, Darius turned, and began towards his room. He hadn't remembered the exact place Kenta had said it was at, but he'd said something about the twins being across from the room. ~Might as well follow them.~

Adjusting the two large guitar cases that hung over his shoulder, he reached down, and lifted his bag with his free arm, and began walking towards the dorms. He kept his gaze focused on the ground a few feet in front of him. Already he had a fight... but he knew he was partially to blame... he'd never really had any decent tact when it came to assholes.

As the Twins opened their dorm door, Darius looked to his left, and recalled the numbers. "Yeah... this is the place." and opened it. The place was small... well most rooms and places were small to Darius, but there wasn't a damn thing to do about it. He tossed his bag onto the left bed, and then rested his guitar cases against the wall next to it before he turned to leave. As he got to the door, he stepped aside for Gin, and then walked outside to meet up with Kenta, and co.

He noticed that Allie had gotten back before him, and so he silently stood there with his hands against the back of his neck, and a bored expression on his face.

Gin took the last drag of his cigarette, savoring the way it relaxed him. It was a bad habit, but one he enjoyed too much to quit, at least for the time being. After what seemed like forever, he heard his name called. His dorm mate was going to be the big guy, the jock. Although Gin didn't really care wither way, he assumed they would have little to nothing in common, but before that, he was also the last person to put Labels on people he didn't know, so only time would tell.

The second Gin heard that he was to be in Dorm room 4-A, he hoisted his pack up onto his shoulder and picked up his suit case. He wasted no time with idle chit chat or introductions, thats just not the kind of person he was. He walked across campus and to the building in which 4-A was located. Once in the building, Gin opted to take the stairs over the elevator. He had a deep rooted distrust for elevators, it was hard to explain. Something to do with the fact that "13" was always left out of the floor numbers, If there was any need to do that Gin just as soon not deal with them at all. Gin was a bit superstitious. By the time he reached the fourth floor, which he did in record time -even with his heavy packs - he was starting to feel the effects of a half a pack a day smoking habit.

The fourth floor halls were nicely maintained, Gin made his way to his assigned room and opened the door. Just before he went inside he heard a loud voice ring out from the adjacent room.

"COME ON, TWIN! GET OUT OF THE SHOWER AND GET DRESSED OR I'M COMING IN AFTER YOU!"

His facial expression stayed pretty much the same, except the smallest hint of a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth; a rare sight.

It seemed that Darius was just heading out as Gin was entering, Gin nodded in his direction; that was about all the greeting that people got from him, it wasn't bad or good, it was just the way he was. When he got inside he first noticed the two guitar cases on Darius' side of the room. Maybe Gin had judged him too soon. Gin threw his stuff on a bed that was close to the window, taking a moment to set up his iHome alarm clock on the table next to the bed. There would be time to unpack later, with nothing left to do in the room, Gin headed down back to where the orientation was taking place.

Kenta sighed for what seemed like the hundredth time for the day as he watched all the other classes head off to their scavenger hunts that the school had prepared, splitting up everyone into teams and running off, laughing. Everyone ELSE is orderly and well maintained. Of course I get stuck with the people who all have trouble with Japanese... Kenta loved helping people but how could he when he couldn't communicate with half of them. He reached down and put his katana on his hip, of course to those that didn't know any better it just looked like a wooden sword.

Yuki and Allie were the first two that had arrived, followed by Darius and Gin. "So, at least some of you can follow instructions and that's good." He smiled to them, "So, I'd like to formally introduce myself even if we have met in the past, I am Yukihiro Kenta. I feel comfortable with you calling me Kenta if you would like. I will be your class representative this year, so please if you have any troubles feel free to come to me and ask them." He bowed deeply to them. Now if the rest of them would hurry up we can get started... He thought as he glanced around the empty quad by the train station, even the train had left which let loose another sigh from Kenta.

"How about we all introduce ourselves. Rogan-San? Would you like to go first?" He smiled to her. Ladies first after all.

Ai seemed to be waiting for what seemed like forever before her twin came out and got dressed. For the sake of conserving time, Ai had helped with (As much as she was allowed to) her hair. They checked their things and then Ai dragged AISHA down the stairs, and to be honest, she tripped five times less than usual. She wanted to see Darius again.... and also, figure out what Kenta was up to, if anything. He said he knew, but what was he going to do with that information?

Ai finally got them back and almost immediately tripped her way over to Darius. She had almost gotten all the way there when he foot snagged on the obviously smooth ground (That takes talent, people.) and ended up toppling over at his feet. She whimpered to herself and pulled herself up and gave a small smile before running a hand through her bangs, nervous. She then stumbled for words before giving up and using her body to express what she felt.

She hugged him. Well..... not as much of a hug as, her arms clinging to his much taller body. She smiled up at him, and noted of the heat almost instantly.

"I....Uhhh... wanted.... to..... th-thank you for earlier.... I.. ahhh..... th-thank you...." She let go and smiled again, and stood there stupidly for a bit before haphazardly stuttering through her next sentence. "Y-you.... uhh.... d-did...n't... have... to... do that.... so.... I... it means a lot to.... " She choked out the word 'me', and then looked away, trying to hide her embarrassment at how her words weren't exactly coming as fluidly as she'd like them to. She was blushed again, hard enough that anyone could see it, most likely. And yet, she was happy. Well.... until the next time she tripped, or got freaked out, but....

She smiled up at him again, the blush clear on her face, but a genuinely happy smile as well.

Allie waited for the rest of the group to arrive. Shortly after she had walked up, Darius and Gin came back as well. She smiled and waved excitedly, not really respecting it to be returned.

"How about we all introduce ourselves. Rogan-San? Would you like to go first?"

Allie attempted to hide her giggle, but wasn't very successful. She smiled, nodded, and brushed her bangs out of her face. She wasn't all entirely sure what to say, since the only thing that was interesting about her was pretty obvious by her outward appearance. She decided to just start speaking, confident that she would eventually get everything out.

"Hi! Like I said before, the name is Allie Logan! I'm eighteen year old, and I live a good ways away with parents who are way over protective!" She smiled, proud of herself, as her cell phone buzzed loudly in her back pocket for the millionth time. She blushed heavily as her hands shot to her back pocket to shut it off. "Hehe, sorry. That's pretty much all you need to know about me!"

Stretching his arms out in a 'Y' and yawning, Victor slid the magazine under the mattress and jumped in the shower. Ah, shit. Gherard, you have got to start packing this shit bro...

I do. You just tell me not to cuz a plastic bag will cramp your "style". Asshole. Gherard gently washed his face and tried to get the smell of perfume off of his body. The train was full of girls that were very excited about the first day and every so often a spray of "Cherry Blossom" or "Watermelon-Kiwi" would come his way. Absolutely disgusting...

Stepping out of the shower, Gherard wiped off the mirror with the towel before drying himself off. Ugh... I really need to shave. Examining closer in the mirror at the hairs on his face that were only visible to him, he began to cry. It's not... It's not perfect. It is disgusting and gross. They'll make fun of me...

A knock on the door rattled him, as Rybaki needed to use the restroom. Quickly wiping his tears with a towel and sliding his boxers on, he grabbed his clothes and rushed out of the bathroom with the towel against his face. As he got dressed he began to worry about all the things that could go wrong and pulled out his GameBoy. As he turned it on and began to play, his worries and fears slipped away. He walked out of the room, eyes on his toy, and began towards the staircase. Here goes nothing...

Aisha talked with the ' president of the student council. She finalized the final club and activities for the fall sememster. Seems like alot of people were into cooking, acting, and the written word this year in her class. Ai had run off the second they arrived where Kenta had dictated. First days were always the most stressful. 'i suppose I have to be social and be friends tch' She smiled and walked over to Ai. She hated sharing her twin. She always felt so lonely when her twin wasn't next to her. Regardless she didn't know the huge mass of muscle she was talking to, so she might as well get to know the large mass. She tightened the ponytail atop her head and smoothed the hair. The bangles jingled as she did so. Aisha and ai always seemed to dress the same. Although there was always something diffiritiating(sp) between them. Which side the bracelets were on, the shade of white, a lip gloss, although not many noticed it; they were unique in thier own special way.

Aisha smiled and walked over to Ai. What exactly so was interesting about the kid she was hanging around. Hadn't Ai said something about liking someone. Either way she walked over towards him. She smiled.

"Thank you for watching put for my sister, I'm not sure I know your name... What is it?" she acted cute as ever.

((((( sorry it's short I'm on my iPhone)))))