Kazeyama

Kenta smiled to Kaera as she rushed off. At least she was eager, he had to give that to her. She rushed off to her dorm rather quickly, Kenta gave a smile to Allie, they would probably get along quite well this year, which is good, they can at least speak in English to each other.

Suddenly Kenta felt a chill down his spine as Yuki stepped in close to him and apolgized for not introducing himself in English. "D-daijobu Arikado-San..." He said, the chill not coming from the breath of the ice demon but the closeness to someone that Kenta could possibly find attractive, which was becoming less "possibly" and more "definitely." He shook off the chill as Yuki backed away, probably to not make a scene.

"Thank you, Ai-San and Aisha-San." Kenta bowed to them and looked around the group. Avian still hadn't shown up and the rest of the group, minus the newcomers had introduced themselves.

"Kaera-San, would you be so kind as to introduce yourself to the rest of the group?" He nodded, happy that she rejoined the group so seamlessly. He looked to Gherard-San, who seemingly avoided the group. He wouldn't force him to talk, something about him looked...unstable. After Kaera-San was finished, he'd probably let the group go mingle, as everyone seemed to just be focused on that.

Ai was happy that her turn was over, and grew even more relaxed as her twin spoke. No one had really outwardly reacted to her confession, either, which made her happy. She didn't want people to fear her, or her cooking... even though it was still pretty atrocious. She would need to work on a few major things, but she was sure that she was close to getting it. She knew that if she tried hard enough, she could cook like her twin.

She kept quiet, though, for the moment. Ai was uncomfortable still.

(Will add more later if asked, have to leave for college.)

Kayla introduced herself in Japanese, showing respect for the country she was now in. She tried to keep her accent to a minimum, and explained she was Kayla Thorton, from Seattle Washington of America. She thanked everyone for their time in listening, and then stood back so the next group could introduce themselves. She felt pretty lame, by the end of her speech though. Talking in crowds was not a strong point for Kayla. She wondered when they were all going back to their dorms, she was still really tired. And she wanted to find out what was with her parents not answering any of her calls either.

Aisha swung her and her twins hands to and fro softly and gently. Thier matching orb bracelets clinking together every once in awhile. This is where their magic and souls resided. Being far away from them for too long of a time could result in their deaths. Suddenly a chill wafted through air. Surely they had noticed. Aisha slowly glanced around but none seem to notice. It made her blood run hot. She looked in the direction the breeze had come in from. She noticed Kenta and Yuki. 'ive been around kenta long enough to know hes not anything besides a wizard of somekind and posibily gay but i bet its just a rumor' she looked at Yuki. 'hes new' she could already hear her "friends" saying he's so cute and their in love and that she and him would be great together blah blah blah same story, different boy, different year. Aisha smirked. 'ill burn him up and leave him wanting more didn't teenzine say something like a taken woman is prime bate or something?' this would definatly raise her up on the social latter; if that was posible. 'that will give ai time to be with her mass of bulk it shouldnt be too hard' she grinned. Maybe it was going to be a good year. She smiled at Yuki. 'i do love attention tee hee'

((iPhone))

Grinning madly, Victor enjoyed looking at the new girl's ass as she sped off to her dorm. Holy hell, Gherard you little bastard. You want to tap that don't you? Victor let out a snicker. Might be a good idea for her to HEAR you first. Victor slid his hands in his pockets slyly, walking into the dense crowd of people. He took a seat near the back and waited for "The American" to return. It's nice to have a real American instead of all these "half-breeds"... Mmm... Nothing beats them. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Not even 5 minutes passed and she was back down, shy as ever, and attempting to speak and introduce herself in Japanese. Heh... What a little cutie. After she introduced herself to a few people, she separated from them a bit and Victor took his opportunity. Standing up again he grinned and briskly walked her way. She didn't notice him yet so he walked around behind her and when she was barely a foot away he walked backwards, bumped her perfect ass, then apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. I'm Vic- Erm... Gherard." She smiled and introduced herself like a little robot.<o:p></o:p>
"Don't worry babe, I don't speak japanese, you can just speak good, ol' fashioned english to me," he told her as he smirked and peeked down her shirt, "How are you liking it here so far?" She talked and explained but he didn't listen. His eyes and thoughts were on what he wanted to do to her. He grinned to himself and nodded every so often to lead to her to believe he actually gave a shit. Jesus... I forgot how much American girls enjoy talking... Such a nice figure... Gherard really picked a good one. <o:p></o:p>
As soon as she stopped talking for more than 2 seconds he butted in with, "So, I'm new here too. Would you like to hang out sometime soon after all this new school crap is done with? It'd be kinda nice being with someone new like me."

Today, it is just a day. And then tomorrow will come and today will be just the same. Royalty never faltered from code and even though miles and miles away from his home neither did Edward. He prepped his school uniform best he could, adjusted his hair, and even had a picture of himself properly dressed next to his mirror to make sure he looked alright. He tugged at his shirt trying to get rid of the wrinkles. "Honestly these uniforms are not fit for a man of my caliber. I'd have them re-tailor this thing to fit if they did not have codes of their own. Mother and Father said respect their wishes, and that is just what I'll do." He said in flat out English to himself. A few more brushes and he was prepared for what was waiting for him at school.

Ai looked over at her twin, questioningly, before following her gaze to the pale student with the..... ostentatious coat. What had he called himself?.... "Yuki".... right? Aisha looked interested in him, and Ai was intrigued but didn't say a word. Her eyes drifted over to Darius again, but then gripped her twin's hand harder. How she wished that she could be as outwardly friendly, or outgoing. It was exhausting to try and be friendly. And really, what WAS the point?

Ai looked down at the matching orb bracelets that she and Aisha shared, listening as they clinked together. She smiled slightly before tugging on her sister's hand. "Aisha.... we need to set up a few things. We never got to unpack the shrine..... or even set up the makeup carrier.... or the toiletries... I.... I can't believe I'm saying this.... but... Can we organize that?" Ai asked quietly. She was so wound up and was seconds away from going back into a stuttering mess, she just felt like if she maybe talked to her twin about it, maybe she'd be able to help.... hopefully, right?

And if that didn't help, she could always steal one of Aisha's magazines. That could help. Possibly. Unlikely. Ok, REALLY impossible, but still. Ai was sick of being so nervous around other people.

Sighed as he looked around the crew of students gathered around him. They were all so unique and different and so un-Japanese. The latter didn't bother him minus the language barrier. He sighed, looking at the class around him. He looked down at his watch. Noon.

"Alright everyone! Attention please! We're going to take a break and everyone can go mingle and have lunch, I'll give you about an hour. You are required by the school to stay within the dorms and over on the quad there are meal carts with just about every type of cuisine you can imagine, these are the designated areas that you are allowed to stay in. Please follow these VERY simple rules, it'll make my life easier by far." Kenta said, in his best speech-giving voice.

After he had finished he sighed and walked away, making his way to the quad. "If anyone wants lunch from the carts follow me, or you can eat in your dorms!" He shouted over his shoulder, hopefully he'd run into someone he knew, or at least the classmates that actually liked him would follow with. As he stepped past Ai and Aisha he smiled to Ai, giving a slight nod. He gave a wave and smile to Rogan-San as well and headed down the riverbank towards the carts, he could already smell the Chinese cafe, his favorite place to eat.

Kayla jumped slightly, feeling like a space cadet. She'd been spoken to twice, and ignored the poor .... guy. Wait a minute, why was he looking her like a pervert?! She didn't really want anything to do with -that- business just then. She had other things to deal with, like paying attention to where she was and not getting lost. "I'm actually pretty tired.. I'm thinking of getting a lunch then going back to my dorm. Perhaps we can hang out another day?" She asked Gherard very- politely. But truthfully she kind of had the creeps. He was looking at her like -she- was lunch. Honestly! She'd had this sort of drama back in America as well; but she really didn't want that to follow her in this new country. So she did her best to not make enemies while wondering who looked the safest to mingle with. . .

As she stood listening to the introductions, the only one that really caught her attention was the one who called himself Darius. Mostly because she has subconsciously decided that she liked the guy when he stood up for the shy girl.. Ai, was it? After Darius had finished introducing himself, her thoughts once again wandered.. There sure were a lot of blonde girls here, including herself. She could only imagine how hard it would be for Kenta to tell them all apart.

Again, she was distracted from her own thoughts by the arrival and introduction of her new roommate, Kayla. She waved and smiled every time Kenta mentioned her name, and made a mental not to find out a little more about her new roomie a bit later..

Her thoughts drifted back to the subject of hair color, and she decided to change before it got very confusing. It probably wasn't best to go with anything too extreme right now, seeing as how they all had just met. She pretended to bend down to tie her shoe, and when she stood back up, her hair had turned jet black.

There.. that's better. I hope no one noticed..

Whether they did or not, Allie continued listening to the introductions. It was that much longer before everyone seemed to have finished.

"Alright everyone! Attention please!"

Aha! Lunchtime! Finally! She had been starving since she ran up to her room to unpack. She giggles and waved back at Kenta, then took a quick glance back towards Darius before following him towards the carts.

Ame was late. She knew she would be when she decided to board a later train that morning. She hadn't slept well the night before, and when she did finally manage to she ended up oversleeping, right through the opening ceremony. Not that she was very concerned about that, she knew she wasn't missing anything she didn't already know. It wasn't like it was her first year at Kazeyama or anything.

She stared blankly out the train window, watching the scenery change from the busy streets of Kyoto to the to slightly less populated area near the school. Soon enough, her stop came and she stood, pulling her rolling suitcase behind her as she headed torwards the school.

The school's clock read a little passed noon, which meant lunch time. It seemed odd to be enthusiastic about school food, but (though she didn't exactly express it) she liked the selections the carts offered. Hopefully she would have time to grab something to eat after unpacking, which she wanted to do before anything else since she didn't want to pull her bag around for long. Of coarse there was the option of carrying it mentally but the idea seemed just plain lazy. So she headed torwards the dormrooms.

And so our Amellina continued to let her eyes drift around, following a particularly fluffy cloud rabbit hop and bounce around Aisha and Ai. Amelia was rather entertained by this particular day dream until Kenta's voice suddenly caught her attention. Lunch, what? Amelia perked up once again as Kenta's voice parted the clouds frolicking around in her day dreams. Hearing something about staying either where the food was or at the dorms, she listened as Kenta finished speaking. I guess he's trying to make it speech-like or something, Amelia noted as she followed the teenage boy, as if in a single-file line back at her elementary school. I'm a bit too used to school, Amelia thought to herself as they continued down towards the riverbank.

Amelia, unable to not look around herself, caught notice of Allie. Didn't she have a different hair color before? Interesting, Amelia wondered as she blinked a few times wile looking in Allie's direction before continuing to follow Kenta.

Amelia noticed that there were carts with food. Sort of reminds me of street vendors, Amelia held back a smile out of nostalgia. Anyway, I'll just eat what he's eating, Amelia referred to Kenta.

So many buildings...Not like home at all...Arriving just a few moments ago, Celena sheepsihly investigated her surroundings, unfamilliar with such a large area. She was used to her home island, with its sun and humble people...As she made her way through the more agressive students, someone shoved her aside with their elbow, not even bothering to look back. She picked herself up, dusting her new uniform off as she heard the boy make his speech about lunch.
"So curious...He sure seems nervous.", she mumbled to herself in English as she made her way up a set of stairs, not interested in food for the time being. A sudden breeze blew her way, and she closed her eyes, savoring the moment as she continued her path forward, apparently spaced out, a pleasant smile on her face.
"Such a nice wind...Aaaah..."
It may have been a good idea to open her eyes, but by the time she bumped into a male student who was apparently on his way out of his room. Celena fell back on her rear end. rubbing her head as she snapped back to reality. What is it with people here? Everyone's in such a rush!
She peered upwards at the boy she had bumped into, and a feeling of nostalgia rushed over her.
That hair...his uniform...That posture...Don't tell me...Edward?! Whyyyyyyy??

A feeling he hasn't experienced in forever came to him..It was happiness. He was little happy to be praised for anything. Kiyoshi bowed and and made a mental note of remembering his dorm was 4F. He wondered if or who he'd be in a dorm room with.

He was also happy to have helped to woman out..I think he heard her name was Kaera..She seemed like she was nice. A thought ran through his mind that he might be able to become friends with her as a small smile appeared on his face he slowly lowered his head to where no one could see it as it disappeared.

He didn't really wanna talk to the others but he knew he at least eventually needed to make mental notes and images of them even though he already knew more about them then what they thought but he would never reveal.

"If anyone wants lunch from the carts follow me, or you can eat in your dorms!"

He would have to do that mental notes of the other students later. A small grow came from his stomach. "Well I am kind of hungry maybe I should follow Kenta." He said as in truth Kenta and Kaera were the only two people he was currently ok being around.

"Speaking of Kaera-San."
he said as he looked around for her finally laying eyes up on her and...another person. "It seems she has made a new friend so maybe I should leave her be." he says as a small chill runs up his spine.

"Wait..your telling me she's trying to tell me she is feeling uncomfortable around him" he says as once again a need to help comes into his thought process..He didn't wanna be rude to the guy as he is sure Kaera is trying not to be. He eventually figures something out.

He slowly walks over to Kaera and this other guy. He bowed before this guy "Konichiwa. I'm sorry to bother your talk but I need Kaera-san." He says as he softly tugs at her arm away from that guy..I think his name was Gherard. He looked ok but his priority at this time was getting Kaera away for the time being.

He slowly tugged Kaera away from Gherard as he stopped and asked Kaera "Umm...would..you..ummm..wanna get something to eat?" He points towards the food carts as his shyness still showing with his head lowered but this was the closest he would get to a complete conversation at least for now.

Relief flooded Kayla the moment she saw Kiyoshi approach. "That sounds like a terrific idea." She agreed, having been eying those egg roll vendors for quite a while! Maybe something in her stomach would make her feel less tired and edgy. She apologized again to Gherard then made her way over to the egg roll place, waving back at the nice girl who'd waved to her earlier- was that Rogan? So far she looked like she'd be a nice roommate.- But she wouldn't find out until later. She led Kiyoshi to the egg roll carts, and waited in line. "Thanks, for dragging me away. I wasn't exactly having the best time." She admitted, then fell silent. Fewer words might be better here too, she decided.

mercedes-s-350-2008.jpg

One student arrived late, and not by the train either. The black saloon car cruised slowly through the school coming to a stop outside the dorms. Out of the front two large men in suits and sunglasses stepped out each looking around carefully before opening the back door on their respective sides.

"Sir, we shouldn't stay long the bullet train to Tokyo leaves in 90 minuets."

A large man stepped out suit immaculately tailored stepped out, every inch of him from the designer Italian shoes to the clasp on his jacket spoke of wealth and confident power. "Just need to make sure this place is worth the fees, and to maybe understand why Kin wanted to come here so badly." his clapped the boy who had emerged on the back causing Kin to stumble forwards almost dropping his bag. "I should go and.... put my things in my room." the boy half mumbled wanting to get away as fast as possible, why did he have to come all the way here?

"Right, well....." The older man seemed unsure of what to say... "Well call your mother and tell her you're here safely and... I'll see you when we can." he pulled Kin into a hug, of sorts as the boy struggled and with that he and the two others got back into the car and left leaving Kin alone with his bags.

Darius listened intently to each and every introduction though the look on his face, and in his eyes suggested that he was a million miles away from the gathering. Once Kenta started talking about lunch, and being confined to the dorms, Darius tilted his head, cracking his neck, and slowly turned around to begin walking in the direction of the food carts, Kenta had mentioned.

As he passed by Arikado he paused for a few moments. He could feel the chill that radiated from him... he could feel it clash against the warmth that radiated from his body, and he could feel something else... As if he could almost sniff it from the air, he looked down at Arikado. ~He's a demon...~ Darius thought to himself, but left it at that. He wasn't in the mood to go to work, and perhaps he was wrong... he was still relatively young when it came to the job, even though he'd put in plenty of hours.

"...... be careful." Was all he said to Arikado before he walked away. It wasn't a threat, or anything intimidating. He doubted Arikado even had a clue what Darius did, or that he might know.

Kenta sighed and walked to the Chinese Cafe cart, completely oblivious to the others nearby until he had turned around, seeing Rogan-San and Esumureruda-Chan. He smiled to the ladies, extending his arms to the vast array of carts, little national flags denoting which countries cuisines each contained and the deck-dining area over the lake, looking out towards the massive Library Island in the distance. He smiled and bowed, "Take your pick ladies."

He turned to the Chinese cart and ordered a platter of meat-buns for himself, upon which receiving he turned to Esumureruda-Chan and smiled, "Would you like me to help you order something?" He asked, kneeling down to be at the same height as her, putting on his best "little kid" voice and attitude. He was sure to be helpful to her but as he gazed past her shoulder up towards the dorms he saw someone who looked familiar. He smiled to Esumureruda-Chan quick before standing up and waving his free arm.

"MURAKAMI-SAN! OVER HERE!" He shouted loudly, hoping that she would at least hear him all the way down where he was.

Ame paused near the dorm building, thinking she had just heard her name. She looked around for a moment before spotting a familiar face near the carts. Of course she wasn't one to shout so she rose a hand to wave timidly at Kenta. After another second she decided it would be better to greet her friend properly. Unpacking could wait a few minutes.

She began crossing the street again but had to pause as a car passed her. It was a shiny black car that had to be owned by someone with a lot of money. At least, that was Ame's guess. She didn't really know that much about cars. She watched the men who got out the car for a moment before continuing across the street to where her friend was.

"Yukihiro-san, konnichiwa," she greeted with a small bow, making more of her face fall in her face. Then she glanced around to the other students. None she recognized except for Kenta.

And so Kenta had kneeled down to her level. He didn't really need to do this, but it's sort of comforting for some reason, Amelia thought to herself.

"Would you like me to help you order something?" Kenta asked, putting on a little kid voice and attitude that made Amelia want to laugh.

Amelia quickly scribbled down something in Japanese to respond as he suddenly moved up, probably noticing a friend of his. Amelia was a bit shocked by the sudden calling out of the girl's name, but other than that she wasn't really affected. She finished writing her response and held it up to the young man.

"Yes, please. Can you get me a bottle of water and some egg rolls with white rice, please?" Amelia held up the request.