Kazeyama

"Whichever is fine with you," Ame responded plainly to Kenta. What she was called didn't make much of a difference to her. She was always formal by default because she didn't make enough connections with people to call them using honorifics like 'kun' or 'chan.'

Like everyone else her attention was caught by the rather loud love confession scene. Ame turned to look at the apperently rejected girl, thinking it was very much like a scene right out of a shoujo manga. Only this scene ended with heartbreak instead of kisses in front of a floral print background. Which made more sense, since happy scenes like that were far from realistic. Though the concept of love was so foreign to her, she wondered why she even read books like that.

Ame watched as Kenta went to deal with the situation, her attention then falling on the very young looking girl who had been communicating via notepad. It seemed natual to smile at children and appear friendly, but Ame usually just scared them with her ghostly appearance so she just went to grab a tray of food instead, planning to eat in her dorm because crowded places like this tended to give her headaches. She also needed to unpack the suit case she was still pulling around. So once again she headed for the dorm building, carefully starting to make her way through the crowd.

Aisha's reaction to his mishap only made him blush more.

"You'll do just fine with your looks..."

Gherard uncomfortably removed his glasses and cleaned them again. Fuck... This is so embarassing... He sat there for awhile and just looked around at all the students. If it weren't for Victor I wouldn't have to worry about this kind of thing... Gherard angrily closed his eyes and rested his body against the trunk of the tree. Taking a deep breath he looked up and admired the red leaves.

I just need to relax. I just need to relax. I just need to- Gherard spotted a rather large animal crawling through the branches of the tree. It's not Rybuki's... What is that? The furry little animal was shaped like a really long-bodied cat with short legs. It had a red stripe of fur on either side of its body and a small red patch shaped like a triangle on its head. Gherard got a clear view of this as the creature leaped from one branch to another on the tree and missed, falling and landing on his face.

"дерьмо!" He yelled, "помощь! помощь! помощь!"

Gripping the body of the creature, he pushed it off of him with such force that it flew back and landed behind the bench, taking parts of Gherard's face with it. He was about to stand up when he heard a sound, like a kitten almost, but more like a quip.

"Meep..." Gherard turned to see the little cat-thing crawling painfully onto the bench. Oh no... I must have hurt it... "Meep..."

When it got onto the bench it rolled on its back and threw one arm up and put the other on its heart, like a child would do if it was feigning pain. Even the cats here are drama queens... Gherard leaned down and gently rest his hand on the animal's chest, but before he could do anything the creature bared its fangs and tried to bite him. What the hell do you want? Looking at the animal he almost asked it something, but felt silly and held his tongue. He tried one more time to touch it, this time slowly bringing his hand to the animal's head.

"Meep!" The creature screamed and ran off and up the tree. It reached a higher branch and hissed at Gherard, ears back and tail fluffed up. Gherard didn't know why, but he wanted this thing to like him. He grabbed a piece of the granola that had fallen onto the ground and offered it to the creature, but the creature took and sniff and looked away, closing its eyes.

Ew, that was on the ground.

Celena found her fall interrupted at the last second, and then she felt a rather clammy hand grab her breast as she was helped to her feet, though the hand was quickly replaced with just an arm. Celena steadied herself as she watched the arm pull back, and she looked at her savior. He was a rather pale boy, and his hair was such a strange white color. She closed her eyes for a moment, tempted to punch him for groping her in such a manner, but decided to let it go. After all, the fall would've been much worse than that. She smiled back at Yuki, and bowed in thanks.

"Thank you. My name is Celena.", she said in Japanese. That was at least one sentence she couldn't possibly mess up.
From the voice she had heard moments ago, it would be a good idea to eat now, and so she decided it would be a good idea to browse the food. She covered her chest with her left arm, and took a stab at another sentence.
"I'm going to eat cart over there. Would you with me?" Celena's Japanese was far from perfect, and she had a feeling she had messed up somewhere, but she had no way of knowing. She had meant to ask Yuki if he wanted to eat with her.
Oblivious to her mistake, Celena awaited a response.

Allie stood, frozen for the entire conversation, very unsure of what to say. After Darius walked off and Ai's twin had come to console her, Allie thought it best to grab some ice cream and retreat to the dorms for the remainder of their time off.

On the way to the cart, she pulled out her phone and looked it over one more time. 24 messages, all from her dad. She sighed and shook her head. "Seriously, daddy? It's been one day, if that.." She decided to see if her phone was still working. What could it hurt? She dialed her voicemail and listened..

"Allie?! ALLIE. ANSWER YOUR PHONE. I-" Beep.

"Young lady, I demand you answer your phone right now! This is your fath-" Beep.

"Allie? Please? I'm worried! Did the train arrive? I hope it didn-" Beep. Beepbeepbeep.

"The train crashed didn't it?! I'M CALLING THE SCHOOL SOON IF YOU-" Beep.

Allie hung up and ordered her ice cream, then made her way back toward the dorms. She dialed and held the phone up to her ear.

"Hey dad, it's me.."

Edward stopped in his tracks suddenly as he heard the girl start to go over. A sense of justice ran through his mind interrupted by the catch the other school mate made. As his hand touched her where he thought he touched her an emotion formed in the back of his mind. A mix of jealousy and anger, something he never felt in a scenario like this before. Usually he’d just laugh on the inside at commoners falling over or tripping, this was different. She was not a commoner though, she was properly dressed and gave off an aura of superiority. When she asked Yuki if he would have lunch with her that feeling just grew and Edward tried to suppress it. He found himself stalking the two instead.

Ai watched Darius go and then watched as Aisha came over and comforted her. Allie left to probably call her father and all around her, she knew the work was still turning, but she felt like she couldn't talk, like she was frozen. She whimpered quietly and tried to not think about anything, she tried to keep her thoughts clear, but all that came to mind was breaking down and crying. She wanted to be alone but then worried about being alone.

Ai couldn't even pay attention to what was going on around her, she felt like the part of her that was in control of how to talk, how to move or even how to think, was shrunk down inside her head, unable to be in control of anything. She suddenly felt different.

She found that she was in control again, and felt like there was something she had to to right then and there before she could do anything else at that moment. Ai walked after Darius quitely, while doing so, her fox ears and tail revealed themselves and outwordly showed her negitive emotion.

"I don't care about what you said..." Ai stated.

(Itouch)

Eyes widening, Gherard stepped back a little. What the hell... It's in my head... He stared at the creature as it crawled along the branches.

Excuse me? IT?

Letting out a small gasp, Gherard stepped back and cocked his eyebrow. So... You can read my thoughts? I can talk to you in my head? The creature nodded and continued peeking through the trees at the other students. Gherard took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes, noticing his glasses were missing. He glared at the creature, squinting his eyes to see it. Thanks a lot, now I have to look for them. Not exactly easy when my vision sucks as bad as it does.

Your face shouldn't have been in the way, human. Not any fault of mine. You shouldn't be so clumsy.

Clumsy? I'm not the clumsy one you dumb cat! Jumping down to the bench, the creature bent down and grabbed Gherard's glasses and tossed them to him with it's mouth.

Cat? CAT? I'm no cat! I am Katja, and you are my human.

Putting his glasses on, Gherard chuckled slightly and sat next to "Katja". I'm YOUR human? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

My kind belong to no-one. All your face are belong to us. You are mine and I will protect you as is my destiny.

Taken aback, Gherard looked intently at Katja, staring at it right in the eyes. Is there something important about who I become?

You wish. No, I just couldn't stand watching you embarassing yourself.

"Damn it! You're just like Victor!" Looking down, Gherard covered his face with his hands. The exact fucking same...

Warmth struck the Ice Demon in a way which caused him to turn his head toward the direction where it had come from only to find a somewhat familiar face. Once again a smile was waiting for him from Aisha, one that seemed to go a touch beyond just trying to be friendly. It didn't bother him at all. Giving a slightly flirtacious of his own in return came with the sole intention to show there was interest. Displaying either skill or sheer luck, this also happened while Celena closed her eyes while resisting the temptation to hit him.

Yuki then watched as Celena recovered from the fall after he had backed away, unsure if he might have to catch her again in case she was the type of girl on a continuous falling everywhere spree. Thankfully she wasn't. . . and she didn't hit him either! For that particular reason he continued to try pretending his hand had not gone where it did on her body. If anything it made him feel compelled to prove that he was not some horrid pervert. So when Celena asked him to eat with her a soft smile spread across his previously placid face. Despite her somewhat flawed Japanese he got the jist of what she was trying to say. Laughing on the inside at what she had said actually made him smile a little more at her than anyone else Yuki met today. Edward's stalking had not come to his attention yet but when it did anything would be possible.

"Sure. Got any particular food in mind?"

Kenta sighed as he turned back and began eating his pork buns. It was a long day for sure and the assignments for his classmates was burning a hole in his pocket. It was time for everyone to split up. He pulled the pieces of paper from his pocket and smiled at them, nodding to Esumureruda-Chan as he walked back to the main area. He was sure to get everyone situated soon. He finished up, taking his tray back to the cart and smiling, paying for his and Esumureruda-Chan's meals, still retaining his gentlemanness even though she was young and he had no interest in her whatsoever. He smiled, hiking back to the dorms.

"Well...this will certainly be interesting." He said to himself, looking over the 'scavanger hunt' list for the class. He quickly bounded up to his room, hopefully everyone had eaten but he'd give leeway to those that hadn't quite finished yet. He just wanted to split the group soon and hopefully get the rest of the day underway. He scrambled through his stuff, finding the megaphone once again before heading back down to the common area. Everyone else seemed to be off doing their own things, and getting to know each other and for that he was happy.

Raising the megaphone to his mouth he once again activated it, it would've been simpler to send onmyou doubles to gather everyone but he didn't want anyone to really know much about his...abilities quite yet. "WOULD CLASS 3-S PLEASE REPORT TO THE COMMON AREA RIGHT NOW? BRING ANY LUNCH YOU MAY NOT HAVE FINISHED WITH YOU AND WE CAN EAT AND TALK AT THE SAME TIME!" He nodded, forgetting that there were other students that he had to check into dorms with.

He held the sheet next to him, looking over the groups and making a couple of last minute changes as well as the dorm assignments. He'd have to meet with the rest of the students that needed assignments but he was sure that it wasn't a problem.

The group listing followed as such:

"Kenta's Group:
Kenta Yukihiro - Leader
Kiyoshi Yukimura
Gin Kuzimato
Amelia Esmerelda
Ame Murakami

Darius' Group:
Darius Ravata - Leader
Ai Yukino
Avian Kybaki
Allie Logan
Gherard Sventiin

Celena's Group:
Princess Celena Agdeppa - Leader
Prince Edward Milligan IV
Kin Oshiro
Yuki Arikado
Kayla Thornton
Aisha Yukino"

He shuffled the papers around a bit and looked to the names that he hadn't checked off. It appered that Edward-Sama and Oshiro-San would be sharing a room...and that Celena would be sharing her room with Murakami-san. I'll also need to speak to each of the teams seperately...THAT will certainly be interesting to say the least...

He held the megaphone back up. "PLEASE REPORT TO THE COMMON AREA IF YOU ARE IN CLASS 3-S!"
He added in his butchered Engrish. He smiled, proud that he was at least attempting English for the other students, even if it was awful.

Haunted schoolhouse, library island and the Shinto shrine catacombs huh? These students will have a full plate it seems. Kenta chuckled to himself, looking at the clipboard.

Not the exact same. Victor turned to the cat-like creature and grabbed it by the fur above it's neck. The fuck are you supposed to be? Katja let out a loud meep and struggled. Guardian? Let's see how much of a guardian you are. Victor grabbed Katja by the head and began to twist it sideways, smiling as the she cried out in pain.

"WOULD CLASS 3-S PLEASE REPORT TO THE COMMON AREA RIGHT NOW? BRING ANY LUNCH YOU MAY NOT HAVE FINISHED WITH YOU AND WE CAN EAT AND TALK AT THE SAME TIME!"

He stopped and dropped Katja on the ground. Don't fuck with him anymore, he has enough people doing that. You want to protect him, be his fuckin' friend. Next time I won't be so gentle. Got it?

I will do as you wish.

Damn right you will. Victor stood up and walked over to where the students would gather soon, looking at the list of names. Oh, fuckin' great. Mr. Hero is my task leader. I don't know how much "power sulking" I can stand... Victor frowned and leaned against the wall of the building, exhaling slowly. This place is proving to be a bigger pain in the ass than I can stand...

Allie hung up on her ranting father as she stepped out of the door to her dorm. He knew that she was alive, and that was all that mattered until she could actually find time for herself. She heard a very loud but muffled voice, and looked out the windows as she passed, seeing Kenta with the megaphone to his mouth. That was probably something important. Without hesitation, she began to sprint down the stairs, skipping a few with each stride.

"Coming!" She yelled cheerfully and she jogged over to Kenta. "Hi again! Have a nice lunch?" She smiled and blinked at Kenta as he looked over his clipboard. Leaning over a bit, she tried to sneak a quick peek.

Hmm. Darius and the shy girl Ai are in my group.. But why are we in groups in the first place? We're all in the same class, right? Unless he hassomething planned for us.. I hope it's..

She stared at the ground, pondering to herself until the others arrived.

Amelia finished her meal. Noticing that Kenta was being gentlemanly and paying for her meal, she couldn't help but say thanks. But before she could simply write something, Kenta had gone off to his dorm. However, by the time he had gotten back, Amelia heard him announce that the people in class 3-S needed to come, so she walked over. She waited until after Allie jogged over to the young man. Amelia took a quick glance at the girl before remembering what she had wanted to do. Amelia shyly raised her notebook, which simply stated "Thank you for the meal" on the page facing Kenta.

Hmmm, returning to another subject, I wonder why we're going to be in groups? Amelia wondered as she waited for the others to arrive, drifting off into a sleep-like state while standing.

Kayla left the shady tree she'd been sitting under to follow the rest of her group to the area she was told to go. She didn't have a clue what was going to happen next, but she figured it was going to be fine. Hopefully, she'd make more friends sooner or later, but if she had to she'd keep to herself. For now, she just concentrated on getting to the area she was told to go.

Aisha shook her head at Ai as she walked away. It seemed as though she would never learn. She turned her head towards Kenta as he spoke. It seemed as though the scavenger hunt was commencing. She walked towards the gathering group. She passes Yuki on her way there. Who was that girl? And why was she talking to him? She took a deep breath. Don't get mad. She shook her hair and kept on smiling as she came into the group circle. Aisha placed her hands on her hips and grinned. "hey guys, how was lunch?"

Darius immediately turned around as Ai spoke to him. He didn't round on her in anger, or annoyance, but stood silently for a moment as he looked down at her. Having finished his food in what seemed like record speed, Darius tilted his head lightly, closed his eyes, and scratched his chin. "Look, Ai. I'm doing you a favor. Believe me. I'm not what you might think I am. I'm not no good guy, I'm a punk, and an asshole. If you don't want to take my word on it, then you're going to regret it. Forget that you ever heard my name."

His tone was serious this time, and there was a genuine concern for her which couldn't be confused for his own well being. "Boss Man is callin'. Guess we should get back to them, eh?" Darius stated, and slowly began walking towards the group while placing his hands in his pockets. He had a feeling that there would be a few more bruises, and cuts in store for him today.

Celena placed her finger on her lower lip as she tried reaching a decision. She was going to be here for a while, so she might as well get used to the local food. She had heard a lot of talk about rice balls, maybe those? She absentmindedly paced to the nearest stand and placed an order for ten rice balls, 5 for Yuki and 5 for herself. The man nodded and handed two bowls to Celena, which she carefully brought back to Yuki, and placed one in the palm of his hand. She picked up a rice ball, and stared at it, turning it around and investigating it like it was some sort of animal. She took a small bite out of it and began chewing, her outward expression showing no signs of like or dislike. As she finished, she forgot to speak in Japanese, and exclaimed in plain English...

"This is...This is delicious!"

At that moment, she heard a male over the loudspeaker.

"PLEASE REPORT TO THE COMMON AREA IF YOU ARE IN CLASS 3-S!"

Celena began walking to the common area, looking back at Yuki, and beckoned for him to hurry up. Despite her manners, she just couldn't resist taking another bite of the rice ball as she made her way to Kenta, savoring the taste.

Ai listened to Darius and trembled as he started to walk away. Oh the joys of not being able to stop. She turned and grabbed onto his arm, latching onto him.

"You're fucked then..... because I can't do that." Ai's voice wavered over the cussword, proving how little she used that word as she couldn't stop herself. She wasn't even able to remove herself from him if she wanted to. "And it's not true.... even..... even if you defended me from that.... that..... asshole for only the reason of fighting, or self gain, anything else... you still defended me... and..... you're being stupid...." Ai looked up at Darius, biting her lip. "Besides, I only regret things when I knew it could work, or that I could help some one, and they were too afraid to even try." The girl clung to him even tighter, her body trembling.

"Please...... listen to me.....stop rebuffing people.... You don't need to be on your own all the time.... You don't need to have that look in your eye..... like... like... you believe that you don't deserve friends! You've been in pain! I know, but why won't you let anyone come near to try and help you?!" Ai stopped trembling, her eyes focused like a hawk on Darius. "Please..... please.... please..... for the love of anything you believe in..... stop sinking...... you feel like you're going to disappear in the shadows of your own head! Stop... stop sinking in the shadows....." Ai snarled the words practically, not in anger at Darius, but at what he was choosing to do. What he repeatedly chose to do. He kept putting distance between him and everyone else it seemed to Ai.

"If you push me away, I'm only going to keep coming back. How can I forget someone's name? A name is sometimes the only proof that that person was alive! They existed! Sometimes a body can't be found, or it's too torn apart, a name can be all that person has!" Ai yelped, tears starting to roll down her cheeks. "And it hurts.... to forget them.... it hurts to think of them...."Ai was trembling again. "I don't like to willingly forget names..... so don't ask me to..."

The kitsune hung on to Darius' arm, stubbornly refusing to let go. "I don't care what you do.... I'll keep coming back and hold you until realize that I'm not doing this for shits and giggles..." She murmured, her eyes drooping. "You reek of blood.... like you've soaked in it.... like it's something you can't wash off because the smell is too far absorbed in your skin..... It's not even human.... I'm..... frightened.... for you..." Ai whimpered slightly, her body trembling harder. "I'm afraid of the shadows in your head...stupid.....stupid....fool....let me help you..."

And so Amelia's eyes continued to drift along. She was pretty zoned out until Aisha appeared. There's something, I don't know what, I just don't like it, Amelia referred to Aisha as she placed her hands on her hips and smiled. What is she trying to be? A temptress? Amelia wondered as the clumsy girl's sister began to speak to the group gathered near Kenta.

"hey guys, how was lunch?" Aisha asked the others.

Amelia made brief eye contact with the girl. Honestly, her blue eyes could've been stating anything, but what she had meant to give was a questioning look. Was there really any point to that question? I mean, I guess it's a social obligation, but . . . what's the point? Amelia thought as her eyes drifted off into more pondering thought. Eventually, her mind returned back to reality as she noticed in the distance the clumsy girl and the very tall boy. Hm? Amelia thought as she looked at the two. I would say something, but it would come out as mean. She needs to calm down.

Yuki watched with a curious look in his icy blue eyes as the girl went off to get the food for their lunch. Or rather his second lunch for today. But when he saw that she was returning with rice balls a soft smile came took hold as a satisfied expression came onto his face. Those were quite the tasty treat! Especially since they came in different types. Not to mention they could last a decent amount of time without going bad! Although they wouldn't get too warm in his hands given his elemental alignment. Hell anything left in his pockets was guaranteed the same treatment as it would get in a fridge or freezer depending on the intensity allowed.

"Arigato."

He replied when she handed him his own bowl of rice balls. Already in his hands the bowl chilled somewhat from the air temperature it had been just moments before. But when she started to eat her first one, the lack of an outward expression pulled that curious look into those eyes of his again while watching the Princess eat. When the reaction finally came it pleased him immensely since it seemed quite obvious she had never eaten them before. Celena's exclamation in English felt like an indirect invitation toward him to show off that he could speak the language pretty well himself.

"I'm glad you like them. It's always nice to see someone have a good first experience with Japanese cuisine. What kind of rice ball did you get?"

Suddenly Kenta's voice came into the air and the Princess darted off to join the forming groups. Of course up until then he had not known in the slightest this girl he was sharing rice balls with was some kind of royalty! Part of him felt like such a fool inside. . . he had accidentally briefly groped a Princess!!! Now Yuki definitely felt the need to make up that incident to her through proving his good qualities.

SHE'S A PRINCESS?!?! I never thought I'd actually meet one of those. . . and I think he even said that there's a Prince in my group too. I wonder if they know each other? They've probably heard of one another though. After all how many Princes & Princesses are running around these days!

During his realization of all of these facts he had forgotten Kenta wanted them to assemble until Celena beckoned him to catch up. She certainly seemed nice for Royalty. Arikado had heard that sometimes those given a more privileged life turned into snobs. One that would laugh at someone for falling over instead of helping them up. . . just for not being in the same social class as them! Well Yuki knew he wasn't like that at all.

Ice Demons could be nice too!

Kin was struggling through he door dragging his suitcase when the megaphone-enhanced voice called for everyone in the common area. Still dragging his suitcase and delaying several people from entering as he struggles finally resting it against the wall near the door and pulling his cap low looked around at everyone. It was a relief when he didn't recognize anyone in the room, he had finally escaped, to a small degree. No one here knew who he was, he hoped. He averted his eyes when someone looked his way hiding under the peak of his cap.

The room was getting more crowded now as more people flowed in and Kin backed up against the wall legs pressed against his suitcase hand held in front of him.