Just Another "Normal" Anime High School...(Always Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Crow ,You're going to have to remove quite a bit of your powers. I know some of them are inherent powers due to being a succubus, but I can only allow you to have two. I'll give you the alluring charm free since that's what a succubus is infamous for, but the laser blasts, super strength, regeneration and all that really isn't necessary. Two powers, with the free ability of the charm.

I guess arm regeneration can go, but can I keep hymen regeneration?

Well, I did state that she is part Asura, but I guess I'll nerf. I'll keep all the non-combat ones, and maybe shift a few to true form only.

Ok, I still want to see the finished product before I accept though.

Also, those sparring in the IC, remember, you guy are still first-year students. You still have troubles controlling your abilities, that's the reason most of you came to this academy...so don't be to badass XD

@Crow just saying, but this rp is pg-13 at most. So the um..hymen regen isnt really necessary since there arent gonna be any sex scenes.

Well there is actually going to be sex scenes seeing as thie Rp is 18+...At least is was supposed to be...

It was in the rules, which I'm starting to think only some people read :I

And all complete. Since Asuras do have strength but not succubi, I nerfed that part.

Oh then my bad ^^; but I thought smut RP's were supposed to go into the libertine section? *is confused*

@Crow, regarding you powers, they look ok.
But i'm goign to have to ask you to change a few things, just for the sake of the rp:
-Gender changing, it seems the only real purpose of this is to impregnate people. And it kind of goes without saying you're not allowed to do that..
-Energy Draining, I don't really know what to say, just don't make it over-powered.
Remove those, and I'll accept your character...

@dunruffle . Well I wouldn't consider this a smut Rp, rather than a High fantasy Rp with some smut in it... I just thought it fit better here because of plot and theme reasons. But I can see what you mean about it belonging in Libertine. Also, This Rp section brings in a better crowed. Libertine Rp sections is filled with horney male teens, who make everything about sex...

True, ok then I was just thinking out loud for a minute. Back to the rp!

Well, I removed gender alteration, and nerfed energy draining. Her true form drains energy like an Asura, as opposed to a succubus.

Lol most of it is just kino and nami getting carried away

I hate getting left in the dust. I don't rp in roleplays that do that stuff. I now it sounds selfish but I have things to do in RL that are important and I don't like reading more than one page that I missed.

I am highly interested in joining this. *Cracks fingers* Cs Here I come

Guys which Advertisement should I go with:

This one VV

Or maybe this one?? VVV
bannerfans_13293979%20(1).jpg

Name: Shino Ashia
Race/Species: Human-Kitsune Hybrid
Appearance: Anime guy 2.jpg

Personality: Likes to toy with the emotions of others, especially females. Very playful. Doesn't seem to take anything very seriously. [Except when it comes to people questioning his sexuality..... He's straight by the way]
Power/Ability: As a Kitsune he toys with fire....alot. Thanks to that he now wields fire as a weapon very well, using daggers and swords made of flames. He can cloak himself in fire [at the expense of burning off all his clothes] Can create and control illusions that can fool people quite well unless they have trained their minds to notice such things. Has superhuman hearing, seeing, and touching sense, so he can notice many things others wouldn't.
Other: He tends to be a bit of a playboy, luring in females with his looks. He is actually searching for a girl who will stay with him for his personality and who he is rather than one coming after him for his looks.