Just Another "Normal" Anime High School...(Always Accepting)

*Drifts in as a wisp of fog*
Just going to leave this here...
*Drops paper and leaves out a window*

Name: Solaris Night
Race/Species: Artificial Nephilim
Appearance:
Clouds_trees_night_glasses_long_hair_black_eyes_scenic_meganekko_coffeekizoku_anime_girls_looking_b_www.wallmay.net_75.jpg
anime_angel_girl_wings_with_clouds-1680x1050.jpg
skulls%20original%20succubus%20horns%20artwork%20drawn%20anime%20girls%20antlers%20demon%201920x1080%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_74.jpg
Personality: Depending on what form she's closer to, Solaris can be sweet and gentle, if a bit mischevious, or ruthless and vindictive with a tendency to fly off the handle. When she's human, Solaris prefers to keep to herself, since any interaction can tip the balance and send her to one side or the other.
Power/Ability:
At birth, Solaris was magically infused with a demon claw and an angel's feather, imbuing her with both sides of power. This placed her at a delicate balance, which can be shifted back and forth by her emotional state. When she feels positive emotions (Happiness, Love, Selflessness) her balance is shifted toward her Angel side. On the other hand, when she feels negative emotions (Rage, Sadness, Fear), her balance is shifted toward the Demon. Depending on what side she's closer to, her abilities change.

Demon-
Her demon form is a power house of physical might. As a full demon, she can lift boulders above her head and throw them like pebbles, crash through solid walls without hurting herself, and fight bare handed against several armed opponents.

Physical Traits as a Demon-
The closer she gets to her demon side, the more it shows on her body in the form of a pair of horns growing from her head, a thin, spiked tail, and blazing red eyes.

Angel-
Her angel form is a master of magic, able to cast many spells in a row without tiring. She throws lightning, fire and ice around as if she was doing nothing more difficult than waving her hands.

Physical Traits as an Angel-
As she progresses toward her angel state, Solaris goes through several physical changes, becoming slimmer, taller, gaining wings and her eyes changing to a deep blue.
Othr: The examples given here are of a full transformation, something which will rarely, if ever, happen. I will be sure to have a slider or something in my posts to show where Solaris is at that time.

@chukklehed
I actually like that character alot, but I'm going to have to make you dumb down the powers a bit. They're a little to strong. Remember, you've come to this school to hone your abilities, not show them off and learn nothing.

Edit that part, and I might re-consider.

Like I said, those powers are representative of a 100% shift, which would take a massive event to take place in her life. More often she'll be floating between 20 and -20%

I'm still a little bit iffy about the powers, but I will trust that you are responsible with them.
Accepted~
post whenever.

I'll do my best not to abuse that trust you misplaced placed in me.

its okay just dont want you all to get in trouble :D

I missed alot, due to this site failing to give me updates. I thought it was strange that it was quiet here lol. Did I miss anything of importance?

@chukklehed Currently we just ended school, and everyone is looking for things to do until curfew. It seems like there's a few people in the library if you wanna go there and interact.

@Ryu Keiko School ended and now everyone has leisure time

Name:Caster Valkarie
Race:Human.
Appearance:
381396_large.jpg

Personality:kind,sometimes quiet
Power/Ability:Ancient sword Mage magic.
Other:He is straight usually keeps to himself,usually doesn't like to give up.

Could I possibly join?
Name:
Alexander Graham

Race/Species:
Light Thief/
Silver Tongue
Appearance: (Must be Anime)
blondes%20vocaloid%20kagamine%20len%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20anime%20boys%20detached%20sleeves%202200x1182%20wallpap_wallpaperswa.com_51.jpg

Personality: (optional)
tba
Power/Ability: (Don't go overboard)
He can, to a certain extent, control light, and the energy inside of it. Additionally
Alexander is a silvertongue, able to read words into life.

Othr: (Anything else you want to add?)
Alex is homosexual, although he doesn't tend to make that fact a publicly known one.

I just read all of the OOC thread >.< I was curious if this was still active and if I could join?

it is active as far as i know i just posted yesterday or today i cant remember XD sometimes there is a big gab between posts sometimes there isnt

Name: Indigo Sky Callaway (Goes by Sky)
Race/Species: 1/2 human, 1/4 vampire, 1/4 witch
Appearance: (if the image doesn't work sorry. I use my phone so it may not appear on desktop, the next time I am on a computer I'll fix it, if it is messed up)

images

Personality: (On the surface) Kind, caring and friendly. (On the inside) Bad temper, stubborn and mysterious.
Power/Ability: Water magic (can create and manipulate water or ice) and knows how to fight with blades (apprentice so she still sucks).
Other: When enough stress and if the situation is right her innerself comes out. Likes animals, sweets and water. Dislike big crowds, being weak and losing. Her mother is half vampire, half witch and her father is 100% human.

Are we dead now, or is this just really, really slow?