Just Another "Normal" Anime High School...(Always Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Is anybody reading the OOC? because it seems no matter what request I ask people don't listen...
This doesn't go for everybody...just some....

Maybe link their names? Usually makes people look at things..

If anybody cares, I've changed my characters looks. She now looks like THIS

Making such corney posts in the IC is pretty gutsy! :P

I Deleted my last post, gunna make a Plot post right now

I JUST MADE A PLOT POST !!!! GET READDY FOR TOMORROW (Rp time)!!!!

I wasn't planning on this, but I like making characters. So this is the CS for the student council president. (He's a little over-powered, but that's only because he's the president, and that's always a big thing in Anime XD)

Name: Jura Nakamura

Race/Species: Human (mostly)

Appearance: Jura Nakamura

Personality: Jura Is very manipulative. At first he seems kind, carring and nice, but once you get to meet him you notice he's kind of a dick. If you play along with whatever he does, he's usually nice to you. Betray him in any way and he will find something and use it against you, rather it be your past, or you power. It's probably best you don't delve deeper on the subject, just stay on his good side.

Power/Ability: Jura has 2 powers, one being an ancient art passed down through his family, the other being a power he discovered. His first one is the power of Osteokinesis, bone manipulation. Jura make his bones do anything he wants (Ex. Making all his bone stick out of his body like a puffer-fish, using his bones as a sword. Etc.), Jura's second ability is the power to Phase through matter. He can make his body intangible in order to perform tasks (Ex. Walking through walls, slipping through floors, letting attacks pass through him . etc.)

Other: Jura has a 'thing' for neko's. He's also quite competitive.

------

Don't worry, I wont play as him often. Only when the time comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Osteokinesis"
He is the Kryptonite to my character!

Ara Calmcacil
Race/Species: Rooten (Tree person)
Appearance:
7253b0537675d560fc9c53b3e4bede00.jpg

Personality: Well when you think of trees you think tranquility. Silence and beauty Well that's Ara. Because of age she is still navie and guilble also she has no true wisdom. She loves every on and everything.
Power/Ability: She can control trees along with grow out her limbs and maluiate as she pleases. Fire scares her and the undead sicken her to a point where she hates them with a burning passion and vowels to exterminate them. She can maytain a human form but can not hide her natural earthly scent.
Other: Ara can breed with other races but her body has to go into a rooting to be able to give birth so it makes her vunible. She is pan sexual.